Hulk and Juggernaught vs Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai100
Who wins?

TheKahn
stalemate

Blanket
Team one

chomperx9
Originally posted by Samurai100
Who wins? both can solo doomsday depending on the version of hulk and juggernaut

Zeuodin
Originally posted by chomperx9
both can solo doomsday depending on the version of hulk and juggernaut Hell no.

Zeuodin
Hulk dies due to decapitation or a spike to the brain. Juggernaut is going to be impossible to put down unless DD evolves some kind of sonic or tp power.

TheKahn
Originally posted by chomperx9
both can solo doomsday depending on the version of hulk and juggernaut

huh

The same Doomsday that soloed the JLA (including Orion and Superman)?

I don't see how team one can put DD down given the parameters of his "deaths" and I don't see how DD can put Juggernaut down. Thus stalemate.

zeel
Hulk dies, juggs and DD duke it out to the end of time.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Hell no. WWH doesnt stand a chance against doomsday ?

iceman24567
Not Hp

vansonbee
Originally posted by TheKahn
stalemate
Maybe ^

or

Team 1 FTW w/ BFR

chomperx9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not Hp but this is just doomsday not HP doomsday

BattleMage
Not Hp laughing

Naija boy
Team 1

celeyhyga17
Team 1. No contest. Hulk and Juggy? Awe come on no contest.

Slaanesh
if it's HP DD..Hulk dies..Jugg stalemate..

SoulDevourer
Hulk no chance against HP DD? wut happen to Hulks HF? or the part where he get stronger/more durable/regen faster as he get more pissed? huh

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BattleMage
laughing

What's so funny?

Blanket
Originally posted by Parmaniac
What's so funny? He is Battlemage. He does not need to explain himself to lesser matter.

Batman-Prime
Nothing was said about HP. Team wins a solid majority. DD would have to "adapt" to juggs enchantments and i'm not sure if regular DD can do it. DD and Hulk have both an very good regeneration, while Juggs has his FF. The team has enough time to put him down.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DD would have to "adapt" to juggs enchantments and i'm not sure if regular DD can do it.

To be honest I don't even think H/P DD could do it, it's a different thing than to "evolve" a poisones sting or nullify a passiv enchantment that's not directly attacking/affacting you. Just my 2 cents on this.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Samurai100
Who wins? http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7789/0607ch.jpg

big grin

Naija boy
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7789/0607ch.jpg

big grin

laughing Best post in thread so far.

Parmaniac
^I just don't get it, but it's from Naruto is it?

Colossus-Big C
^I just don't get it, but it's from Naruto is it? i dont get it ethier

WickedDynamite
I can see Juggernaut put up more of a fight with DD than Hulk.

Chopsum
Maybe someone will get bfr into space again like Juggs vs Hulks cute widdle son.

Colossus-Big C
WWH will do good against DD

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH will do good against DD

EPIC LOL!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
EPIC LOL! unless he is put down. his strenght would eventualy surpass that of DD

xJLxKing
WWH will do good against DD laughing out loud

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
laughing out loud chair

psycho gundam
he'd do better than super-puss did in hunter/prey

the bones in the shoulder thing would be pretty funny as hulk would just pull him in to tear into his face.

Parmaniac
he'd do better than super-puss did in hunter/prey

the bones in the shoulder thing would be pretty funny as hulk would just pull him in to tear into his face.

Aunt May would do better than him shifty

My favorite line is at the end (something like this): Was it really necessary to kill him? I wanted to stop him, but kill him?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d33/knightofhyrule/facepalm.png

Wei Phoenix
http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/7789/0607ch.jpg

big grin

Naruto paying tribute to Kinnikuman. thumb up

iceman24567
HP would wreck WWH in a fist fight

Parmaniac
HP would wreck WWH in a fist fight

Harry Potter wouldn't do jack shit to WWH :P

iceman24567
Harry >> Doctor Strange no expression

Parmaniac
Harry >> Doctor Strange no expression

By showings, so is WWH cool

bbrem123
sadly this thread is normal hulk...but Doomsday is getting a little to much love here

nicamarvin
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
Hulk no chance against HP DD? wut happen to Hulks HF? or the part where he get stronger/more durable/regen faster as he get more pissed? huh Nobody Cares anymore about that.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by bbrem123
sadly this thread is normal hulk...but Doomsday is getting a little to much love here Make this 8Th Day Juggernaut vs DD and you have something more interesting.....Hulk is just not made to deal with this kind of monsters.... smokin'

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Hulk is just not made to deal with this kind of monsters.... smokin' WITHOUT pis he could evil face

big juggy man
What could any version of Doomsday do to stop even classic Juggernaut? Punch him? How would that work? BFR? Couldnt Cain just throw him away too. He would jump back but who says Cain can't jump that far back? Juggernaut would break one of Doomsday's bone pertrusions off, bend Doomsday over and use it on him. There would be nothing Doomsday could do.

If Juggernaut puts his force field up or this is the 8th Day version of the character than it gets only words for Doomsday.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by big juggy man
What could any version of Doomsday do to stop even classic Juggernaut? Punch him? How would that work? BFR? Couldnt Cain just throw him away too. He would jump back but who says Cain can't jump that far back? Juggernaut would break one of Doomsday's bone pertrusions off, bend Doomsday over and use it on him. There would be nothing Doomsday could do.

If Juggernaut puts his force field up or this is the 8th Day version of the character than it gets only words for Doomsday.

I don't think that Juggs is as strong as Hulk or DD. The reason he could push them back are his enchantments. WWH almost stopped him with brute strength no expression.

Devron87
this thread is full of Hulk Haters,the Green Guy is like a joke here................

iceman24567
Originally posted by Devron87
this thread is full of Hulk Haters,the Green Guy is like a joke here................ So you have nothing to contribute to this thread? thumb down

Devron87
this thread is full of Hulk Haters,the Green Guy is like a joke here................
Team 1 for the Majority against DOS Doomsday,at worst stalemate..........

iceman24567
Team 1 for the Majority against DOS Doomsday,at worst stalemate.......... Savage Hulk isn't a high level brick get over it .The most current version of Doomsday isn't DOS he's actually the first erm

Devron87
So you have nothing to contribute to this thread? thumb down

Except your usual catch-phrase in all the Hulk/WWH versus thread basically: "everyone would wreck WWH in a fist fight"
what you brings on the table?nothing new erm

SamZED
Unless Doomsday bfrs Juggernaut I dont see him winning this, Juggs would take him down. Hulk makes little difference in this fight.

Also, Harry Potter would've done a lot better against WWH than Doc Strange because he's not bound by comic PIS.

iceman24567
Except your usual catch-phrase in all the Hulk/WWH versus thread basically: "everyone would wreck WWH in a fist fight"
what you brings on the table?nothing new erm I only say that in threads where he is obvious outmatched whether you believe so or not. I don't go in threads calling people Hulk haters which is bashing. I also bring proper spelling to the table wink

iceman24567
Originally posted by SamZED
Unless Doomsday bfrs Juggernaut I dont see him winning this, Juggs would take him down. Hulk makes little difference in this fight.

Also, Harry Potter would've done a lot better against WWH than Doc Strange because he's not bound by comic PIS. thumb up

Lord Feron
Stalemate, also Harry potter can go choke on dokey jizz...

Colossus-Big C
WWH makes a big difference in this fight. if juggs can stall long enough for wwh to get strong enough to surpass dd the team wins

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Priest
Terrax has planet destroying power, Apoc does not. Its pretty obvious who wins. when has he ever shown planet busting powers?

carver9
WWH or Juggernaut solos.

WWH>HP Doomsday
Juggernaut>HP Doomsday

Colossus-Big C
when has he ever shown planet busting powers?

BUSTER1
Savage Hulk isn't a high level brick get over it .

No no he is peak human at best roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheKahn
Curious how no one has really explained how the team will kill Doomsday with physical force (their only real weapon in this fight) and nobody has really explained how DD will be able to take down Juggernaut.

I don't see any other logical conclusion that a stalemate, which is typical when Juggernaut is put into a fight with an essentially indestructible brick.

Devron87
Originally posted by BUSTER1
No no he is peak human at best roll eyes (sarcastic)

under peak-human.................

really shifty

TheKahn
Originally posted by carver9
WWH or Juggernaut solos.

WWH>HP Doomsday
Juggernaut>HP Doomsday

doh

iceman24567
Yes even though HP DD was more impressive and fought more powerful people he still considers WWH better no expression

carver9
Yes even though HP DD was more impressive and fought more powerful people he still considers WWH better no expression

So how is doomsday suppose to beat someone that is more tacticle, physically as strong and throughout the fight his strength would be over doomsday. Someone who can heal through every punch that doomsday gives him and would be at 100% through the entire fight. Someone that is a better fighter, etc.....

WWH is clearly more powerful than him.

Can Doomsday beat him, sure but for the majority, no.

Also, almost all of hulk fights, they had to get rid of his healing factor to even make half of the fights that he was in even a challenge. THEN, he had NO time to rest, he fought, fought, and kept on fighting.

TheKahn
DD's speed, reflexes, agility = Superman's speed, reflexes, agility

Hulk's speed = slightly superhuman (approx. 600mph running)
Hulk's reflexes, agility = close to human

That being said, fight is still a stalemate.
Juggernaut = indestructible by physical attacks = DD (essentially)

iceman24567
Better fighter? Tactical? That helps Hulk how id he can't put DD down? Doomsdays wrecked energy beings, Gods and Dc earths greatest efforts without breaking a sweat. Hulk was battered and bruised in all of his fights. Doomsday laughed at Darkseid and his omega beams then 3 shot him. It's clear that HP doomsday is more powerful because he put down the more powerful people. Hulk is a non factor

carver9
DD's speed, reflexes, agility = Superman's speed, reflexes, agility

Hulk's speed = slightly superhuman (approx. 600mph running)

That being said, fight is still a stalemate.
Juggernaut = indestructible by physical attacks = DD (essentially)

What speed feats does Doomsday have?

TheKahn

Read Death of Superman. Both Superman and the Flash comment on how fast DD was. Essentially he was comparable to Superman.

carver9
Read Death of Superman. Both Superman and the Flash comment on how fast DD was. Essentially he was comparable to Superman.

I remember superman complimenting his speed but when did flash compliment him?

TheKahn
I remember superman complimenting his speed but when did flash compliment him?

IIRC when he got his ass kicked by DD.

-Pr-
IIRC when he got his ass kicked by DD.

that wouldn't have been DOS. Doomsday Wars maybe?

you know this already.

TheKahn
Originally posted by -Pr-
that wouldn't have been DOS. Doomsday Wars maybe?

IIRC it was in DOS when Doomsday first trashed the JLA.

-Pr-
IIRC it was in DOS when Doomsday first trashed the JLA.

yeah, but Flash wasn't in that JLA. stick out tongue

TheKahn
yeah, but Flash wasn't in that JLA. stick out tongue

wounded2

I must be getting too old for this $#!*...memory slipping.

I recall the scene and have heard it brought up before in debates. I must be getting my storylines confused. embarrasment

-Pr-
wounded2

I recall the scene and have heard it brought up before in debates. I must be getting my storylines confused. embarrasment

laughing out loud

the only time doomsday fought a flash to my recollection was in the Doomsday Wars. Could be wrong though...

Parmaniac
wounded2

It wasn't Flash who got his ass kicked it was some black hero and a white dress who could use energies of dead people or something or Booster Gold who stated that DD is faster than Flash in Death of Superman

and to Carver, what makes you really believe WWH>H/P DD?

H/P DD dominated a motherbox (IIRC) amped Supes who had help from a being made out of energy and they've only could BFR him into the end of time...

-Pr-
It wasn't Flash who got his ass kicked it was some black hero and a white dress who could use energies of dead people or something or Booster Gold who stated that DD is faster than Flash in Death of Superman

and to Carver, what makes you really believe WWH>H/P DD?

H/P DD dominated a motherbox (IIRC) amped Supes who had help from a being made out of energy and they've only could BFR him into the end of time...

it was Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Ice, Fire, Guy Gardner, and Maxima.

Mindset

Huh?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Mindset
Huh?

You can't read?

Parmaniac
it was Bloodwynd, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Ice, Fire, Guy Gardner, and Maxima.

And who was the guy in the white dress I was talking about? laughing

-Pr-
And who was the guy in the white dress I was talking about? laughing

probably bloodwynd. he had a weird costume...

TheKahn

Thanks for the info thumbsup

TheKahn
Originally posted by Mindset
Huh?

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any feats showing Hulk having reflexes or agility comparable to Spiderman much less Superman.

Wei Phoenix
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall any feats showing Hulk having reflexes or agility comparable to Spiderman much less Superman.

A human can't hit Sentry, Quicksilver, Iron Man and a lot of other people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.