Rambo versus Anaconda...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Rambo is in the rain forest, and is being hunted by ten Anaconda's. He is wearing tiger stripe camo, and is armed with his trademark Bowie knife. The fight is at night, and it is pouring down rain. Rambo gets three hour prep time.

Can Rambo survive and take them all out? Feel free to use any version of Rambo. Also, if you guys think 10 Anaconda's is too much, feel free to comment how many Rambo can take on. Bear in mind he will not be fighting them all at once.

Darth Martin
10 Anacondas...........

Rambo's dead.

Rogue Jedi
OK, like I said, how many can he take?

Also, remember that Rambo can set traps for them, use his knife as a spear, and his stealth is unparalleled.

Rogue Jedi
Two scenarios: first scenario is the original one I posted. Scenario two, Rambo has his bow and arrow, no C4 arrowheads, just plain old fashioned arrowheads.

Darth Martin
You could give him an entire arsenal of weapons out of four S.W.A.T. trucks and I'd still go with the Anacondas. They are too big, fast, and are quite smart hunters.

Rogue Jedi
And Rambo isn't a smart hunter? Remember the scene in Rambo 2 when he was hunting the Russians in the jungle while it was raining? One arrow to the head will do in an Anaconda, dude.

BruceSkywalker
Rambo gets bit so many times

Rogue Jedi
Wow, you guys must have totally missed Rambo's stealth, and his accuracy with a bow. AND his trapping skills.

terapattrik
Hi friends, i am introducing myself as a new member of this forum. I hope you will help me in future tour in this forum.
I can say that 2 anacondas are enough for the scene , we should also give importance of anacondas strength and reflexes .At last our hero will win.

Riot-Gear
The most recent Rambo movie suggests that he can swing working with smaller faster, venomeous snakes. So he should have no problem avoid the anacondas in close quarters.

Further it is unlikely the anacondas will pack hunt so he'll be taking them out one at a time.

In "First Blood" he hunted a wild bore with a make shift spear. Considering how lethal wild bore's can be. He should be able to do the same against the big snakes. With a bit more work depending on how big the anacondas in question are.

Between a knife spear and traps. By the next morning Rambo will be sporting anaconda skin boots and roasting snake.

The man has gone to war with entire regional commands and come out on top.

Ms.Marvel
didnt ll cool j kill the original anaconda with an axe?

i think rambo could handle a few.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
The most recent Rambo movie suggests that he can swing working with smaller faster, venomeous snakes. So he should have no problem avoid the anacondas in close quarters.

Further it is unlikely the anacondas will pack hunt so he'll be taking them out one at a time.

In "First Blood" he hunted a wild bore with a make shift spear. Considering how lethal wild bore's can be. He should be able to do the same against the big snakes. With a bit more work depending on how big the anacondas in question are.

Between a knife spear and traps. By the next morning Rambo will be sporting anaconda skin boots and roasting snake.

The man has gone to war with entire regional commands and come out on top. WIN.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.