You Love To Read...but Don't Have Time...now What To Do???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Read2Lead
I know this discussion is a simple one wink ....no much thoughts required...but if you are a real reader, then you sometimes feel bad of not having enough time to read your favourite authors.... confused

How do you take out time from your busy schedule???

Are you among those who take time out anyhow and walk into your nearest bookstore to browse books???

Have you ever tried buying books online to save your precious time?

If yes, then which online site do you prefer???

replies awaited!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

That ACDC Chick
ive taken a year off from school to focus on my writing so i read a lot
every other week i got to the library cause of Book Club

and ive used online buying once
i got a few graphic novels and a couple of regular books

Ziggy22
If you try hard enough you can always find time to sit down and read. Even if it is only for half an hour a day.
I am one of these people who cannot walk past a bookstore without going in and having a good look around.
I have also spent quite a lot of money on books through Amazon online.

MildPossession
I buy most books online(Amazon mostly, and Play.com) because there is more choice and of course it's much cheaper with free delivery. The number of times I've gone into Borders with a list of books and can't find one book. Borders is closing down near me unfortunately, always like going into browse. Fortunately a different named book shop has just opened only 2 miles away, but it's smaller than the main branch.

I always find time to read, unfortunately I can't read while travelling by car or bus because it makes me ill... so it's music for me travelling on those.

ADarksideJedi
Read online while you are on there or make time!I cut my tv time to make time reading my favorite books. cool

lil bitchiness

Peach
I spend a lot of time reading. I order used books off of amazon and Better World, I have a Borders across the street from my college so I go there often during breaks, and I generally have a book in my purse.

It's one of those things that I try and make time for.

Kero_Co
Due to rampant composition courses I've turned to audiobooks recently. I listened to Joe Hills 20th Century Ghosts and A Feast for Crows. It takes longer than if you read it yourself, but there are more ways to squeeze it in.

ADarksideJedi
Make time and cut off whatever you may not need to do like watch tv or movies.

Jaeh
don't have time to read?

do audiobooks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.