Thanos use his "life drain" on Mr Imortal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SoulDevourer
so Thanos use life force drain or w/e on Mr Imortal, wut happens?

IMO 4 things possible

1) Thanos drain all o his life, and he dies for good (cuz no more life force to sustain him)

2) Thanos drain all o his life, he dies but then he resurect & has new life (and Thanos can do it again (and again (and again......)

3) he has infinite life force so Thanos can keep on drainin 4ever like unlimited energy supply or somethin (a bit like Galactus vs Hyperstorm)

4) life drain trick dont work so Thanos dont drain anything

vansonbee
#2~ he just can't die

psycho gundam
imo, he'd go to soul world but will outlive it, the soul gem itself, and everything around it in or outside that dimension.

Colossus-Big C

bbrem123
3 sounds good

Colossus-Big C
also it was never confirmed that mr immortal even dies. it is hinted that his body is destroyed but his conscience is still there and a new body is just reformed

xJLxKing

rotiart
The idiot blew himself to smithereens and reformed...
He has one hell of a healing factor...

If death can't claim mr immortal then I'm going to assume that his lifeforce is impervious to lifedrain type attacks rather than him having an "unlimited" life force.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by rotiart
The idiot blew himself to smithereens and reformed...
He has one hell of a healing factor...

If death can't claim mr immortal then I'm going to assume that his lifeforce is impervious to lifedrain type attacks rather than him having an "unlimited" life force.
yes

SoulDevourer
but did he rilly reform or did he jus get killed & come back from dead?

rotiart
Death has no hold over him. Per deathurge he has evoked beyond death...

To me that means he can never really "die".

King Kandy
What attack is this? I don't remember Thanos ever using this "life drain" power.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
but did he rilly reform or did he jus get killed & come back from dead? it is hinted that he doesnt even dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.