bUllseye and deathstroke vs wolverine and sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
The fight starts with adamantium sabretooth and wolverine 15 feet from ds...

Ds gets a half hour of prep...

Bullseye is a quarter mile away with a long range sniper rifle with adamantium bullets. He gets 10 bullets.

All on open plains...

Can wolverIne and sabretooth make it past ds to bullseye to take him out.

redhotrash
DS could likely come up with a corny way of stopping them.

JakeTheBank
Team 1

Battlehammer
Power staff for the win. With prep he can get that among other things.

redhotrash
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Power staff for the win. With prep he can get that among other things.

I'll never forget this day.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'll never forget this day.
I find it funny you assume I think Wolverine wins in everythread thats far from the cases, might try asking my opinion on who wins instead of assuming. I tend to debate to debate, but simply becuase I defend a character in certain area's of the topic does not mean I think they win.

redhotrash
And just like that you ruin it.

Battlehammer
And just like that you ruin it.
whatever man you can keep think what you want. You assume far to often I feel.

I think I said Wolverine loses in everythread on this page I have responded it.

redhotrash
Were so close to stepping away from your wolverine888 days, such potential... wasted

Battlehammer
Were so close to stepping away from your wolverine888 days, such potential... wasted
Ugg another one of you pretenders awesome. Oh please you were not even around when the name Wolverine8888 was on the boards. It never ceases to amaze me how many people pretend they were around when Wolverine8888 was on the boards, and what better they they pretend they know him.

Starscream M
Ugg another one of you pretenders awesome. Oh please you were not even around when the name Wolverine8888 was on the boards. I'm sorry to say I was not even around when wolverine8888 was on.

I came on when you were Capt it up...by the way, what did that name mean?

redhotrash
Right, I pulled it out of my ass... look up my oldest posts..

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
I'm sorry to say I was not even around when wolverine8888 was on.

I came on when you were Capt it up...by the way, what did that name mean?
No one was.

Nothing just like how it sounded lol

redhotrash
I suspect he was Wolvertooth as well. Amusing how many times you change names due to being banned or burning your "rep", yet continue the same foolishness that caused the issue in the first place.

Battlehammer
Right, I pulled it out of my ass... look up my oldest posts..
Yes you did. why bother you more then likely full of it. You started on the forum 3 months before Wolverine8888 was last on. The account was barly used in it last year and if you did have debate with him, it could not have been more then one or two and it certainly was not with me.

Battlehammer
I suspect he was Wolvertooth as well. Amusing how many times you change names due to being banned or burning your "rep", yet continue the same foolishness that caused the issue in the first place.
He wasent to my knowledge.

Me? I never ditched a name due to any sort of "rep". So funny you act as if you know me but could not be further from the cases.

If I infact was wolvertooth and did all that you are implying why am I still allowed on the boards? your more then welcome to tell a mod, they get a good chuckle out of it.

Starscream M
Yes you did. why bother you more then likely full of it. You started on the forum 3 months before Wolverine8888 was last on. The account was barly used in it last year and if you did have debate with him, it could not have been more then one or two and it certainly was not with me. wait, you're claiming you're not wolverine8888?

Battlehammer
wait, you're claiming you're not wolverine8888?
I am and I aint. There were several people who occupied the account at one time.

redhotrash
Amusing that you dont really deny any of it. And yes, its hard to make a new e-mail then a new account. At least you grew out of arguing Wolverine against Superman and such.

Starscream M
I am and I aint. There were several people who occupied the account at one time. oh ok. no wonder you were speaking about him as if he were a different person.

redhotrash
Its called denial, and its rather sad. Anyway, moving on...

-Pr-
Team 1 imo, but DS doesn't live till the end.

Battlehammer
Amusing that you dont really deny any of it. And yes, its hard to make a new e-mail then a new account. At least you grew out of arguing Wolverine against Superman and such.
Actual they monitor your IP adress you can't make a new emal and account thats not how it works, but thanks for showing your ignorance.

You assume that was me. I find it funny you assume so much. Funny since you were not even around when Wolverine8888 argued against superman and such that was literally 2 years before you were even a member, but that for the pretending. God it so funny how many people pretend they know Wolverine8888, and that they were around during events that they clearly werent.

Starscream M
God it so funny how many people pretend they know Wolverine8888, and that they were around during events that they clearly werent. do a lot of people really pretend to know wolverine8888? I havent seen many

Battlehammer
Its called denial, and its rather sad. Anyway, moving on...

Or you could ask a mod how it got banned in the first place and why I am still on the websight?

redhotrash
He means a lot of people accuse him of being said troll, which he was. But thats not the issue, the issue is I thought he progressed beyond all that, but apparently not.

Battlehammer
do a lot of people really pretend to know wolverine8888? I havent seen many
Yea not as much anymore. It was bad when I first came on using Capt it up. Since then not so much this is the first guy in a while to do it.

Only people really there for any of it number less then a handful still on here and he certainly not one of them his accounts far to young.

Battlehammer
He means a lot of people accuse him of being said troll, which he was. But thats not the issue, the issue is I thought he progressed beyond all that, but apparently not.
Funny seeing as you werent even around when that "trolling" happen.

you make me laugh, people like you. Here rumors and bam they make up that they new the guy and were around for events that happen years before they were member i fasinating.

You assume a lot about me jsut like you assume I always think Wolverine wins. Which I don't. There are many characters that beat him many many many many

-Pr-
guys, back on topic please.

redhotrash
Because I couldnt have viewed the board without signing on as a member? Regardless, I love how you tactfully change the subject. Not that I care really, if someones a idiot 4 years ago, its too much to expect them not to be one today.

TheKahn
With prep DS can pull too much out of his ass ala Batman or Tony Stark. So I'm going with team one for the majority.

Straight up fight with no prep - team two takes it.

Battlehammer
Because I couldnt have viewed the board without signing on as a member? Regardless, I love how you tactfully change the subject. Not that I care really, if someones a idiot 4 years ago, its too much to expect them not to be one today.
I dident change anything I am gladly willing to discuss this with you. so you secretly watcheed his confos for 2 years......creepy and how is that knowing some one? creeply stocking is far from knowing. also dont give me that bull crap you dident view the board as a non member for years.

iceman24567
Power staff for the win. With prep he can get that among other things. thumb up

Battlehammer
oh ok. no wonder you were speaking about him as if he were a different person.
yup

redhotrash
LOL, one sure way to tell if its BH or not is to look for the obscene spelling and grammatical errors. Anyway, yeah Im done with this thread. Declare yourself the winner (eyeroll lol) and move on to bigger and better Wolverine threads.

Battlehammer
LOL, one sure way to tell if its BH or not is to look for the obscene spelling and grammatical errors. Anyway, yeah Im done with this thread. Declare yourself the winner (eyeroll lol) and move on to bigger and better Wolverine threads.
Yes, because I can't simply uses word to fix my grammar error's no? I lack motivation, unless it is for a real purpose, but why bother in a nonsense conversantion of a comic book forum? These are the times I miss my friend Whirly.

Declare the winner of what? You mean calling you on your BS about knowing someone that you never did? How does one win at that? That interesting that you have this keen sense of winner and loser. I mean you brought this up a number of times, that interesting.

redhotrash
Not to beat a dead troll with a stick, but do you really need word to fix these mistakes? I mean it'd take more effort to come out as incomprehensible as you than to just intelligently present a view. Unless you are rolling your face on the keyboard, which I sometimes suspect to be the case.

Raptor22
i

TheKahn
can't we all just get along? hug

Battlehammer
Not to beat a dead troll with a stick, but do you really need word to fix these mistakes? I mean it'd take more effort to come out as incomprehensible as you than to just intelligently present a view. Unless you are rolling your face on the keyboard, which I sometimes suspect to be the case.

Got to love the insults, they really make ones day light up.

I type fast and don't fix the error's in my typing, becuase I am lazy or rushed.

I also have Dyslexia.

Anything else you care to know?

iceman24567
Got to love the insults, they really make ones day light up.

I type fast and don't fix the error's in my typing, becuase I am lazy or rushed.

I also have Dyslexia.

Anything else you care to know?
Do you like milk and cookies?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Do you like milk and cookies?
Yes I do. I am quite the fan. What is your favorite type of Milk and Cookies?

laughing

iceman24567
I'm like the Martian Manhunter eek!

Battlehammer
I'm like the Martian Manhunter eek!
Sadly I have actual never read more then two comic in which he appeared in. sad

iceman24567
erm he loved Oreos sad

Starscream M
Yes I do. I am quite the fan. What is your favorite type of Milk and Cookies?

laughing I like the macadamia nuts cookies

Battlehammer
erm he loved Oreos sad

Dam i was going to say chocolate chip, but Oreos was my second guess. I am a butter scotchies kinda guy

iceman24567
Dam i was going to say chocolate chip, but Oreos was my second guess. I am a butter scotchies kinda guy
I like the macadamia nuts cookies Old asses laughing

TheKahn
erm he loved Oreos sad

Those were Chocos damn it. You want to get sued???? mad

iceman24567
No erm

Battlehammer
Old asses laughing
Hey if they aint broke don't fix them mad

Battlehammer
No erm
I want to meet that person who honestly answers that question with a YES.

iceman24567
erm

rotiart
Butterscotch is awesome btw... My coworker used to leave them for me at least once a week... It stopped when I got a gf.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.