Super Solider Punisher vs Wolverine, Adamantium Sabertooth & Colossus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright he has been given the serum which gives in peak human abilities similar to Captain America but on top of the abilities he has been given full adamantium body armor, a knife made of adamantium and three weapons that have adamantium bullets 1 a pair hand guns each with 30 clip mags 500 mags in all and two a shotgun with 10,000 shells. Punisher has 1 day of prep

Deadline
He has 3 days prep with just the stuff he has in this thread?

Survivor19
I doubt he will be able to even slow down adamantium Sabes with that (judging from Sabes vs. Deadpool). With 2 arms only he won't generate enuff dakka...

golem370
Even with a shot gun with adamantium bullets? Oh and 1 day of prep

Deadline
Originally posted by golem370
Even with a shot gun with adamantium bullets? Oh and 1 day of prep

He only has prep with the stuff mentioned in this thread? After the prep what happens, does he go into an arena setting?

golem370
He is suppose to be a master preparer he also has adamantium to use plus his peak human ability

Trackz
well he's not a prepmaster anymore, osborne blew up all of his tech I'm pretty sure.

Eternal Idol
What's the body armor like? Do you mean like an adamantium suit of armor (Iron Man style) or and adamantium vest? Is it true adamantium, or secondary adamantium?

Colossus-Big C
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/15921/400499-4891-thanoseid_super.jpg

Deadline
Originally posted by Trackz
well he's not a prepmaster anymore, osborne blew up all of his tech I'm pretty sure.

He can make traps from scratch.

Survivor19
Yoou see, adamantium bullets won't do much good. They are extra hard, sure - but in 616 adamantium doesn't damage adamantium. To my knowledge, at least.
So, Sabes and Logan will just handle bullets like regular. Which they can.
Now, if he had carbonadium ammo, that would be another story entirely, since carbonadium is effective against HF users...

ColossusGrundy
Punisher dies a horrible death against Colossus or Logan. Sabretooth sees he is not needed and stays home.

golem370
How adamantium bullets are not going to stop Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.