Cosmic Clash: “Uriel vs Hyperion”

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369

Slaanesh
what manga are they from??looks interesting..

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slaanesh
what manga are they from??looks interesting..

Indeed.

I've never seen these mangas before.

And, Hyperion is a character from Marvel comcis. lulz. (He's a rip-off of superman, to the MAX, dude. THE MAX!) Yes, I know that this is NOT the same Hyperion...but is it possible that the manga writer/character creater for this version of Hyperion ripped off of the Marvel Hyperion (which existed long before this manga version, for sure.)

King Kandy
I know the first one's from Bastard! but i'm not sure about Hyperion.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed.

And, Hyperion is a character from Marvel comcis. lulz. (He's a rip-off of superman, to the MAX, dude. THE MAX!) Yes, I know that this is NOT the same Hyperion...but is it possible that the manga writer/character creater for this version of Hyperion ripped off of the Marvel Hyperion (which existed long before this manga version, for sure.)

Bastard!!...Nemebro was 'raving' about it. Said it's the best manga he's read.
It's pretty good.

The other one is Saint Seiya Episode G.

Also, no. Hyperion is a Titan in Greek Mythology. This Hyperion is based on the Greek Myth Hyperion, and not Marvel Hyperion laughing out loud.

~ Seeing that SSEG page in Spanish, moreso the words "Espada de la Muerte", reminded me of Bleach doped

Eaea
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Also, no. Hyperion is a Titan in Greek Mythology. This Hyperion is based on the Greek Myth Hyperion, and not Marvel Hyperion laughing out loud.

Yeah this Hyperion is a Greek Titan, the first God of the Sun. And he'd kick Marvel's Hyperion's ass. evil face

id369

Endless Mike
Hyperion would likely win since he is universe level while Uriel is only multiple galaxy level

"Id"
Match is still on.

Naturally Uriel gets his Augoeides, and while its speculated Uriel can potentially eradicate entire quadrants in the universe. Recent scans have surfaced, that Uriel and DS energy clash wrecked Hell.

Endless Mike
Yeah but I'm not at the part yet, I just got to the part where Uriel starts transforming into Fallen Uriel

menokokoro
Originally posted by dadudemon
Indeed.

And, Hyperion is a character from Marvel comcis. lulz. (He's a rip-off of superman, to the MAX, dude. THE MAX!)\ i dont know who hyperion is in marvel, but i know of someone else who is REALLY a rip off of supper man, his description in the xmen book is pretty much exactly superman...let me find it......Gladiator: The leader of the Imperial Guard, Gladiator is the most powerful known humanoid in the entire Shi'ar galaxy. His strength enables him to lift over 100 tons in Earth gravity. He can fly at speeds equal to those of starships and is virtually invulnerable except to certain wavelengths of radiation. Gladiator can also emit laserlike beams from his eyes to produce intense heat.

anyway, just wanted to comment on that, i konw it it COMPLETELY off subject, but there you go lol

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hyperion would likely win since he is universe level while Uriel is only multiple galaxy level
Multi-galaxy my ass.

If he at one point had enough power to destroy the galaxy (statement based evidence) and then got an increase f 144 times, that would still be galaxy level.

Hyperion takes this.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Astner
Multi-galaxy my ass.

If he at one point had enough power to destroy the galaxy (statement based evidence) and then got an increase f 144 times, that would still be galaxy level.

Hyperion takes this.

Learn context please. I don't mean he can create an omnidirectional blast that destroys multiple galaxies.

Astner
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Learn context please. I don't mean he can create an omnidirectional blast that destroys multiple galaxies.
Oh I assumed that when you said that he could destroy multiple galaxies, that you meant that he actually could destroy multiple galaxies. The same reason why people refer to Frieza is a planet buster and not a multi-planet buster.

Tobia arronax
Hyperion takes this one.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Astner
Oh I assumed that when you said that he could destroy multiple galaxies, that you meant that he actually could destroy multiple galaxies. The same reason why people refer to Frieza is a planet buster and not a multi-planet buster.

I mean that his power is greater than the ability to destroy a single galaxy, so if he fired multiple attacks at the same time targeted at more than one galaxy (and assuming he had the range) he could destroy them.

Esomark
Originally posted by "Id"
Match is still on.

Naturally Uriel gets his Augoeides, and while its speculated Uriel can potentially eradicate entire quadrants in the universe. Recent scans have surfaced, that Uriel and DS energy clash wrecked Hell.

Technically it was just one circle but yeah.

I have a question regarding augoeidii. From what I've read, they are the true bodies of angels and demons but in Volume 18, you see Satan's augoeides breaking out of the black hole but his humanoid form is still in hell. The same thing happens with Uriel's devil form in that you see him outside of his augoeides. Can angels and demons remove themselves from their augoeidii or something?

"Id"
Originally posted by Esomark
Technically it was just one circle but yeah.

I have a question regarding augoeidii. From what I've read, they are the true bodies of angels and demons but in Volume 18, you see Satan's augoeides breaking out of the black hole but his humanoid form is still in hell. The same thing happens with Uriel's devil form in that you see him outside of his augoeides. Can angels and demons remove themselves from their augoeidii or something?
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/478/099100.jpg

Esomark
Thanks. Also clears up why we see the angels in Cocytus in volume 19 rather than the demons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.