Bryan Mills vs. Treadstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkNemesis
Liam Neeson's Badass character from Taken is pitted against the six notable Treadstone assassins from the Bourne Trilogy.

http://www.freeky8.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/taken1.jpg

Since some of the assassins only showed firearm feats but no H2H ones, while others the exact opposite, this gauntlet will alternate between gunfights and H2H battles. The scenarios are as follows:

For gunfights:

Each combatant is armed with a standard 9mm handgun. The setting is in Marko's hideout from Taken (The building with the big red door), where Mills takes out all of his henchmen.

For H2H battles:

The setting is the apartment where Bourne fought Castel in Identity. No weapons, but anything in the room can be used for makeshift weaponry.

Here's the gauntlet:

1. The Professor (gunfight)
2. Castel (H2H)
3. Manheim (gunfight)
4. Jarda (H2H)
5. Kirill (gunfight)
6. Desh (H2H)

He gets fully healed between each fight. Bourne was able to beat these assassins, can Mills do the same? If not, where does he stop?

Placidity
Not sure....

I think he won't get past Jarda.

LordOfChaos
I think he makes it to Desh.

batmanfan136
i agree i definitely think he makes it to desh but he cant beat desh, bourne had a tough time doing it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.