Replicate the feats of The JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Surfer and Thor are given the Challenge to Replicate these feats of These JLAers. Can They do it? Alone? Together?

1. Lift a book with infinite Mass
2. Bind Amazo
3. Vibrate a rogue planet back to it's dimention
4. Contain a universal killing Quantum Bomb by controlling all of it's energies
5. Steal Amazo's Speed
6. Redirect the Omegas
7. Beat DS in a hand to hand fight, no amping
8. Hold Imperiex in an unbreakable Bubble
9. Take an entire planet's souls into his being and transport them
10. Create a quantum universe
11. Teleport to Mystical Wrealms
12. Block all the power of The greek pantheon
13. Slice Superman's skin (with no weakness exploitation)
14. Send the Angels back to heaven
15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder
16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic (The ones that beat an imp)
17. Turn the Wheels of Mageddon
18. Stalemate Asmodel
19. Destroy 20% of a universe
20. Read the minds of every being in the Galaxy.
21. Destroy and recreate the Universe and wipe out Thanos all together with it's restructuring.
22. Create a Super Sun
23. Hold a black hole in their hand
24. Defeat Dominus
25. Match the power of Chaos.

carver9
What are you trying to prove?

carver9
Surfer and Thor are given the Challenge to Replicate these feats of These JLAers. Can They do it? Alone? Together?

1. Lift a book with infinite Mass - They can do it
2. Bind Amazo - They can do it
3. Vibrate a rogue planet back to it's dimention - Surfer can do it on a much higher level
4. Contain a universal killing Quantum Bomb by controlling all of it's energies- Surfer and thor can do it. I'm pretty sure thor could teleport it to another dimension
5. Steal Amazo's Speed - Only flash has access to the speed force, not surfer or thor
6. Redirect the Omegas - black mary did it so I'm pretty sure surfer and thor can
7. Beat DS in a hand to hand fight, no amping - Thor would stomp darkseid h2h
8. Hold Imperiex in an unbreakable Bubble - Surfer could
9. Take an entire planet's souls into his being and transport them - Surfer feats or souls, etc....>>>this feat
10. Create a quantum universe-neither can to it
11. Teleport to Mystical Wrealms - both can do it EASILY
12. Block all the power of The greek pantheon - Thor can do it.
13. Slice Superman's skin (with no weakness exploitation)- both can do this EASILY
14. Send the Angels back to heaven - depends on how they do it but yes
15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder - Surfer can do it
16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic (The ones that beat an imp)- Who did this
17. Turn the Wheels of Mageddon- thor can do it/Surfer can also do it with amping
18. Stalemate Asmodel- an amped superman did this (blue superman)
19. Destroy 20% of a universe- who did this
20. Read the minds of every being in the Galaxy.-Who did this, the martian.
21. Destroy and recreate the Universe and wipe out Thanos all together with it's restructuring. - Who did this.
22. Create a Super Sun-Surfer can do this
23. Hold a black hole in their hand-Surfer AND thor can do this easily
24. Defeat Dominus- Surfer and Thor probably could. Hell, brb defeated asteroth, a universal threat.
25. Match the power of Chaos. Who on the jla did this without amping.

Batman-Prime
Maybe you should Marvelize it a bit.

1. It mustn't be a book, infinite mass is enough.
2. Bind the Destroyer *cough*
3. Move a planet back to it's dimension
4. Contain universal killing energies
5. Steal Runner's Speed
6. Redirect Big G's blast
7. Beat Thanos in a hand to hand fight, no amping
8. Hold Galactus in an unbreakable Bubble
10. Create a quantum universe
11. Teleport to Mystical realms
12. Block all the power of The greek/asgardian pantheon
13. Slice Gladiators skin (with no weakness exploitation)
14. Send the Angels back to heaven, hmmm
15. Rebuild Asgardian Bridge
16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic, hmmm
17. Move a solar system big grin
18. Stalemate Zeus
19. Destroy 20% of a universe
21. Destroy and recreate the Universe and wipe out Thanos all together with it's restructuring.
22. Create a Super Sun
23. Hold a black hole in their hand
24. Defeat Eternity
25. Match the power of Chaos.

stick out tongue

Zeuodin

1. Lift a book with infinite Mass - They can do it-What are surfer's lifting feats that says he can do it?

2. Bind Amazo - They can do it-Name a being stronger than the combined JLA with phasing and molecular control that Surfer has bound. Or Thor.

3. Vibrate a rogue planet back to it's dimention - Surfer can do it on a much higher level. Surfer has vibrated his body? Show me?

4. Contain a universal killing Quantum Bomb by controlling all of it's energies- Surfer and thor can do it. I'm pretty sure thor could teleport it to another dimension. Controlling Universal destroying energies. Show me either of them doing something like it. Universal.

5. Steal Amazo's Speed - Only flash has access to the speed force, not surfer or thor

6. Redirect the Omegas - black mary did it so I'm pretty sure surfer and thor can. Black Mary had an amp.

7. Beat DS in a hand to hand fight, no amping - Thor would stomp darkseid h2h DS can beat Orion in Hand to hand and most think Orion beats Thor.

8. Hold Imperiex in an unbreakable Bubble - Surfer could Show me the Surfer holding a being on Imperiex's level under his own power.

9. Take an entire planet's souls into his being and transport them - Surfer feats or souls, etc....>>>this feat Where has Surfer taken an entire planet's worth of souls. You say his feats are better. show me.

10. Create a quantum universe-neither can to it

11. Teleport to Mystical Wrealms - both can do it EASILY

12. Block all the power of The greek pantheon - Thor can do it.
Thor can do it? How? Show me something akin to him blocking might on that lvl.

13. Slice Superman's skin (with no weakness exploitation)- both can do this EASILY So Thor and Surfer can slice Superman's skin easily. I need to see a feat from both doing so easily to a being on Superman's physical level.

14. Send the Angels back to heaven - depends on how they do it but yes HMMM LOL.

15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder - Surfer can do it You Sure about that?

16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic (The ones that beat an imp)- Who did this The JLA did this. Several times.

17. Turn the Wheels of Mageddon- thor can do it/Surfer can also do it with amping.

18. Stalemate Asmodel- an amped superman did this (blue superman) I was talking about Martian Manhunter.

19. Destroy 20% of a universe- who did this Orion

20. Read the minds of every being in the Galaxy.-Who did this, the martian.Yes the martian.

21. Destroy and recreate the Universe and wipe out Thanos all together with it's restructuring. - Who did this. Orion

22. Create a Super Sun-Surfer can do this Surfer had a hard time with a regular sun. So he can make a Super Sun?

23. Hold a black hole in their hand-Surfer AND thor can do this easily. Easily? Superman had a hard time doing it and you think Thor and Surfer can do it easily? Proof?

24. Defeat Dominus- Surfer and Thor probably could. Hell, brb defeated asteroth, a universal threat. Dominus was more than Universal. How would they do so?

25. Match the power of Chaos. Who on the jla did this without amping. You just said Surfer could do a feat while amping and then turn around and say who in the JLA can do it without amping? Hippacracy or how ever you spell it. Wonder Woman did it.

psycho gundam
hows about nvr attempts going back to oblivion

TheKahn
DC's impressive feats = Marvel's impressive feats

It depends more on the authors' imaginations and creativity than any of the actual characters.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by TheKahn
DC's impressive feats = Marvel's impressive feats

It depends more on the authors' imaginations and creativity than any of the actual characters. Feats are feats. Someone said Surfer>>>The JLA. So I posted individual feats and team feats to see if He could replicate them. And even Gave him Thor, who I think is more powerful.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Feats are feats. Someone said Surfer>>>The JLA. So I posted individual feats and team feats to see if He could replicate them. And even Gave him Thor, who I think is more powerful.

someone really said that?? laughing

surfer > JLA member individually..but as a team..they gonna stomp him..

Naija boy
lol at this fail thread. Mentioning a bunch of Random feats without giving any form of context to them and then asking if two other characters with different powersets from the ones who performed some of these feats can replicate them. LMFAO

TheKahn
Feats are feats. Someone said Surfer>>>The JLA. So I posted individual feats and team feats to see if He could replicate them. And even Gave him Thor, who I think is more powerful.

confused

How are Marvel characters going to replicate feats involving characters/objects from the DC universe?

psycho gundam
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/9122/galactusvsjla4byxiconhowz4.jpg

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/6946/galactusvsjla2byxiconhole8.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4894/galactusvsjla3byxiconholp4.jpg

shifty

Prep-Man
Wow, who drew that?

psycho gundam
? ask scoob

-Pr-
whoever did doesn't have a clue.

closing soon...

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wow, who drew that? someone with a clue flirt

Zeuodin
Originally posted by -Pr-
whoever did doesn't have a clue.

closing soon... None at all. MM has read the mind of Mageddon and over ridden the power of the Mind control of the Worlogog.

I dont' think reading Galactus's mind is going to mess with him

Wondy Didn't block.

And Superman's punch didn't phase surfer and he caught Supers punch in his hand. WTF. Terrible.

kgkg
Yep put Surfer and Thor in DC they do all those things you listed smile

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Slaanesh
someone really said that?? laughing

surfer > JLA member individually..but as a team..they gonna stomp him..
Oh yes. But What would Surfer really Do to Orion? Or A fully charged Hal Jordan? or classic Kyle Rayner?

King Kandy
You describe half the feats so vaguely there's no way to know if anyone can do them.

-Pr-
Originally posted by psycho gundam
someone with a clue flirt

uhuh

Zeuodin
Originally posted by King Kandy
You describe half the feats so vaguely there's no way to know if anyone can do them. I figured that anyone who argued that vehemently against the JLA and all their feasts would have intimate knowledge of them.

King Kandy
1. Lift a book with infinite Mass: This is impossible by definition so i'm guessing there were circumstances behind that showing, whatever it was.

2. Bind Amazo: IDK, what powerset does he have?

3. Vibrate a rogue planet back to it's dimention: Absolutely. This is well within Surfer's powers.

4. Contain a universal killing Quantum Bomb by controlling all of it's energies: Thor can do this, he absorbed grandmaster's bomb without trouble.

5. Steal Amazo's Speed: Why would they be able to do this? Speed force doesn't exist in marvel.

6. Redirect the Omegas: Firestorm did this just be making a tube and superman flew it right back into DS so yeah they can.

7. Beat DS in a hand to hand fight, no amping: Thor and Surfer together can easily do this, superman has beat him h2h so putting both together is a joke.

8. Hold Imperiex in an unbreakable Bubble: Don't remember that showing.

9. Take an entire planet's souls into his being and transport them: Not in their powersets.

10. Create a quantum universe: No.

11. Teleport to Mystical Wrealms: Easily.

12. Block all the power of The greek pantheon: Thor's hammer can absorb them.

13. Slice Superman's skin (with no weakness exploitation): Might not be easy but they can definitely do it.

14. Send the Angels back to heaven: They might find a way but this could mean almost anything with how you describe it.

15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder: Which requires what?

16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic (The ones that beat an imp): I'd need to know more about them first.

17. Turn the Wheels of Mageddon: Sure

18. Stalemate Asmodel: Sure

19. Destroy 20% of a universe: IDK, but Thor once absorbed a blast that could destroy 20%, so maybe if he released it.

20. Read the minds of every being in the Galaxy: Surfer can do that.

21. Destroy and recreate the Universe and wipe out Thanos all together with it's restructuring: If they had the same tech Orion used, then sure. You make it sound like he did this under his own power.

22. Create a Super Sun: You mean the one from 1M? We have no clue how superman did that, so there's no way to know.

23. Hold a black hole in their hand: Yeah, sure. Surfer goes in and out of blackholes whenever he wants so it doesn't really pose any threat for him to do this.

24. Defeat Dominus: Em, maybe. IDK.

25. Match the power of Chaos: OK now this one is so vague, I have no clue what it even means.

King Kandy
I figured that anyone who argued that vehemently against the JLA and all their feasts would have intimate knowledge of them.
Intimate knowledge yes, knowing every single arc they've been in, no (especially when you describe them vaguely enough that some of them could be referring to multiple things).

BattleMage
Anything the JLA can do Surfer & Thor can do!

rotiart

1. Lift a book with infinite Mass
Infinite mass... hercules has lifted up the sky itself... which would be infinite.. thor tied with hercules in strength according to most...
2. Bind Amazo... the equivalent of say.. superadaptoid... thor has access to magic... so i'm guessing amazo being based upon tech would have a hard time duplicating that.. as his powers tend to revolve around copy JLA members... and thors never been a member...
3. Vibrate a rogue planet back to it's dimention... thor shakes his butt.. opens a portal... drop kicks the planet home...
4. Contain a universal killing Quantum Bomb by controlling all of it's energies... surfer in the dc/marvel crossover... contained the energies equivalent to a god/ion...
5. Steal Amazo's Speed... amazo is a robot... thor or surfer (classics) travels back in time to before amazo is ever made.. and destroys him... it is now motionless. yay surfer.
6. Redirect the Omegas (surfer transmutes whatever is necessary)
7. Beat DS in a hand to hand fight, no amping. thor has gone toe to toe with thanos... and mangog.. its possible to beat ds... you never said how many out of 10!
8. Hold Imperiex in an unbreakable Bubble... i don't remember anyone making an "unbreakable" bubble for imperiex... do you have the scan showing imperiex trying to break free... if not its just a bubble.. and hence either person can do it.
surfer during the blackbody incident took over a billion souls into his body to become unilord...
10. Create a quantum universe...creating a pocket universe are within thors means... ie recreating asgard...
11. Teleport to Mystical Wrealms... thor. swings hammer.. has travelled to mephisto. hades.. etc...
12. Block all the power of The greek pantheon... thor has shown huge energy absorption... and so has surfer... they could block it like ww...
13. Slice Superman's skin (with no weakness exploitation). which jla member did this? btw... surfer during wwh... had a sword iirc... or give thor the odinsword... or gungir...
14. Send the Angels back to heaven... what?
15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder... again what? surfer rebuilt a city in seconds with his hands... thor created a floating island from nothign...
16. Defeat a Quantum Mechanic (The ones that beat an imp)
beat someone that beat someone else? okay.... i'm not sure what issue this was.
17. Turn the Wheels of Mageddon. considering the strength feats of thor... i'm guessing yes.
18. Stalemate Asmodel... probably.
19. Destroy 20% of a universe.
well... there was the time surfer became one with the universe... its possible with surfers time traveling powers he could go back to the beginning to wipe it out...
surfers touched the minds of an entire planet before as a simple display... i'm sure he could do it.
which jla member did this under their own power.
22. Create a Super Sun. surfer's had crazy feats before... and thor has.. magic! :P
23. Hold a black hole in their hand. surfer has travelled through black holes before without problems... i don't see why this would be an issue...
24. Defeat Dominus- .... hrm.. i can't remember the issue.
25. Match the power of Chaos. same here. i dont' remember it happening.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam

shifty

Funny but the artwork really sucks. Look at their faces sick .

But I think the person drawing it had one hand in his pants while doing it, that would explain a lot big grin.

Priest
Thor and Surfer can do all the above smile
Hell, Wolverine did all those feats twice already no expression

Prep-Man
A bunch of those, they wouldn't be able to do.

Mindset
Marvel will nvr match up to DC, amirite?

batdude123
Originally posted by rotiart
15. Rebuild Heaven's Ladder... again what? surfer rebuilt a city in seconds with his hands... thor created a floating island from nothign...

barker facepalm

iceman24567
Originally posted by batdude123
barker facepalm LOL none of those are even close but its worth a laugh laughing

Mindset
Cities > ladders

noobs

batdude123
Originally posted by Mindset
Cities > ladders

noobs

Not if Kyle builds the ladder.

Mindset
Touche.

Prep-Man
That was an insane Kyle feat.

Zeuodin
Thus most people argue against Characters that they dont' even know about. Many of these feats are high end. High Herald level. Some Are Skyfather and even abstract. Some took the combined might of the entire JLA. Yet people argue that Surfer or Thor are mightier than any single leaguer and even as powerful as the entire leauge.

Colossus-Big C
sorry but how do you lift a book with infinit mass unless your strength is infinit??????????????????????????//

KuRuPT Thanosi
Fail thread. Some of the feats you listed required tech and amps to do so. Yet you give Surfer and Thor none NVR? This thread = FAIL

Mindset
It was a magical book with infinite pages.

KuRuPT Thanosi
My penis is magical and infinite, thus it should be able to lift it, thus I'm greater than the JLA combinded....

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Fail thread. Some of the feats you listed required tech and amps to do so. Yet you give Surfer and Thor none NVR? This thread = FAIL Most of the feats listed are not amps. Unless self amps. People argue Thor and Surfer are mightier than the league combined. Hell someone said Surfer was >>THe League on his own. I just want them to prove it.

iceman24567
So an obvious bait thread? carver isn't worth the time we know for fact Surfer isn't more powerful than the entire League erm

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
So an obvious bait thread? carver isn't worth the time we know for fact Surfer isn't more powerful than the entire League erm Not a bait thread. Carver isn't the only one. At least 3 others agree with that sentiment.

rotiart
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL none of those are even close but its worth a laugh laughing Sorry i don't know the heavens ladder incident. I was merely trying to use something that would depict the creation of a large object.
I really don't know what the ladder refers to.

iceman24567
Sorry i don't know the heavens ladder incident. I was merely trying to use something that would depict the creation of a large object.
I really don't know what the ladder refers to. Lets just put it like this Kyle's heaven's ladder feat >>>>>>>>>>>>> Surfer rebuilding a city.

rotiart
A green lantern issue? I'd like the issue so I can look it up later please :-)

iceman24567
Damned if i know i dislike Kyle as a Gl no expression

Zeuodin
A green lantern issue? I'd like the issue so I can look it up later please :-)
JLA Heaven's Ladder.

Mindset
iceman you didn't even read the story!

iceman24567
Doesn't change the fact that Kyle is a pansy wink

rotiart
Oh darn I have most superman an gl issues... But jla and ww I don't... :-/

Mindset
Have nvr scan it for you.

Zeuodin
Oh darn I have most superman an gl issues... But jla and ww I don't... :-/ Some of the best GL and WW feats are in JL. Hell Orion and Superman, Batman, they all have awesome feats there.

KuRuPT Thanosi
THe feat of Orion he couldn't have done a damn thing without a tech amp

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
THe feat of Orion he couldn't have done a damn thing without a tech amp It was a mohter box. I didn't see indicator that it was any amp. Orion has another universal feat under his belt. And A combined feat with DS and others fighting something that seemed universal at least.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Funny but the artwork really sucks. Look at their faces sick .

But I think the person drawing it had one hand in his pants while doing it, that would explain a lot big grin.
Artwork was amazing, but I guess it's the foam coming out of your throat that makes it hard to see smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
It was a mohter box. I didn't see indicator that it was any amp. Orion has another universal feat under his belt. And A combined feat with DS and others fighting something that seemed universal at least.

It wasn't under his own power is the point. Are we giving Surfer or Thor a mother box? Other feats listed aren't under just their own power as well. I see the point your trying to make NVR, but really only a minority on this forum really believe Surfer/Thor > The combined JLA

iceman24567
The mother box is standard gear though erm

Lord Feron
Feel like this should be repeated...

Originally posted by Naija boy
lol at this fail thread. Mentioning a bunch of Random feats without giving any form of context to them and then asking if two other characters with different powersets from the ones who performed some of these feats can replicate them. LMFAO

and bait thread at it's best... seriously dude you spend way too much time hating.

King Kandy
It was a mohter box. I didn't see indicator that it was any amp. Orion has another universal feat under his belt. And A combined feat with DS and others fighting something that seemed universal at least.
If it's the "recreating the universe" thing, that was the genesis box which is not a regular mother box.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Artwork was amazing, but I guess it's the foam coming out of your throat that makes it hard to see smile

No honestly, the faces just suck no expression. I prefer Ross, Jim Lee or Turner to be honest. This artwork reminds me of FC. Though i liked Final Crisis, the story, i though the artwork was just horrible.

Zeuodin
If it's the "recreating the universe" thing, that was the genesis box which is not a regular mother box.
What made it different? Orion already has another universal level feat to his credit, so it's not out of his power set.

Kris Blaze
What made it different? Orion already has another universal level feat to his credit, so it's not out of his power set.

lol.

Orion could nvr do that.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
lol.

Orion could nvr do that. He controlled the universe destroying energies of a quantum bomb. Why couldn't he? Oh and get your E fixed.

King Kandy
Why are you even arguing this? All he did was have the genesis box recreate the universe. Orion did NOTHING in that showing using his own power. Whether he could have or not is not the issue here.

Zeuodin
Why are you even arguing this? All he did was have the genesis box recreate the universe. Orion did NOTHING in that showing using his own power. Whether he could have or not is not the issue here. The genesis box was his power. He already has another universal level feat under his belt. He has a couple of them. he defeated an universe destroying force as well. All on his own.

Prep-Man
Orion's other universal feat was matching and containing the oblivion bomb. Enough to snuff out the universe. It was said that the Astro Force was the only force capable of doing such.

rotiart
In the gl surfer crossover surfer contained energy enough to destroy two universes.

2>1

:-)

Zeuodin
In the gl surfer crossover surfer contained energy enough to destroy two universes.

2>1

Absolutely non canon.

rotiart
It lead to marvel vsdc crossover whichh iirc is held canon by at least one company

Zeuodin
It lead to marvel vsdc crossover whichh iirc is held canon by at least one company Marvel VS. DC has it's own canonicity. But neither company holds it canon.

King Kandy
The genesis box was his power. He already has another universal level feat under his belt. He has a couple of them. he defeated an universe destroying force as well. All on his own.
Genesis box was not his power. It was a piece of equipment that did a certain task. Orion did absolutely nothing but tell the genesis box what to do.

I'm not going to argue the universal level feats he may have. All i'm saying is that using that feat is like saying "Mr Fantastic is celestial level" because he used that gun to destroy one. Or "red skull is universal" because he once used a CCU to create a universe. It's just stupid.

Zeuodin
Genesis box was not his power. It was a piece of equipment that did a certain task. Orion did absolutely nothing but tell the genesis box what to do.

I'm not going to argue the universal level feats he may have. All i'm saying is that using that feat is like saying "Mr Fantastic is celestial level" because he used that gun to destroy one. Or "red skull is universal" because he once used a CCU to create a universe. It's just stupid. Except the MB's are part of every new god. and the new Gods create their mother boxes out of their OWN power. bet you didn't know that did you.

King Kandy
Except the MB's are part of every new god. and the new Gods create their mother boxes out of their OWN power. bet you didn't know that did you.
As a matter of fact, I did know that. This wasn't a mother box. This was the genesis box.

Zeuodin
As a matter of fact, I did know that. This wasn't a mother box. This was the genesis box. Just like there are father boxes. They all do what? the same things.

Prep-Man

2>1

Cannon or not, that's a good feat, but I also left out that Orion was weakened while he performed his feat. The Astro Force is near unlimited as it's the "Wrath of the Source". Orion also stopped the Euricos, which was about to destroy the Multiverse. Multiverse> 2. wink

rotiart
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Cannon or not, that's a good feat, but I also left out that Orion was weakened while he performed his feat. The Astro Force is near unlimited as it's the "Wrath of the Source". Orion also stopped the Euricos, which was about to destroy the Multiverse. Multiverse> 2. wink

what if a multiverse had only two universes! :-P
the threads vague enough without making this harder on me :-(

xJLxKing
It's ridiculous to even believe that Thor and SS can replicate the best feat of JLA. There are a few, but no, they can't

King Kandy
Just like there are father boxes. They all do what? the same things.
The genesis box doesn't do the same things a mother box does. It was specifically created to be able to recreate the universe.

Zeuodin
The genesis box doesn't do the same things a mother box does. It was specifically created to be able to recreate the universe. They all do the same things. They are all created out of the God's power who wields it.

King Kandy
They all do the same things. They are all created out of the God's power who wields it.
GAH

Just because it has "box" in it's name does not mean it's a ****ing mother box. Did you actually read that arc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.