WWH vs Orion H2H only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bbrem123
only there fists who wins?

carver9
WWH 8 or 9/10

Kris Blaze
Assuming it's the WWH that fought Sentry, he takes it at least 6/10.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Assuming it's the WWH that fought Sentry, he takes it at least 6/10. yep

BattleMage
H2H is WWH game! Orion goes down hard. WWH 8/10.

Zeuodin
Orion wins. More skilled, he's stronger without his MB than he is with it, and He's wtf faster than WWh. He doesn't even have to be touched if he doesn't want to. WWh would win a slug fest but not a hand to hand.

carver9
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Orion wins. More skilled, he's stronger without his MB than he is with it, and He's wtf faster than WWh. He doesn't even have to be touched if he doesn't want to. WWh would win a slug fest but not a hand to hand.

You know nothing of WWh and you and khan might be the only two to vote for Orion.

rotiart
i'll vote for the "skyfather" level being.

carver9
Originally posted by rotiart
i'll vote for the "skyfather" level being.

And who is that

TheKahn
Originally posted by carver9
You know nothing of WWh and you and khan might be the only two to vote for Orion.

You say the sweetest things. kisses

If someone disagrees with you and your 5 year old debating skill/logic then they must be unformed. You must be so proud to be so special. wink

-Pr-

guess you two have something in common then... hanone

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
guess you two have something in common then... hanone

LOL mad

carver9
Originally posted by TheKahn
You say the sweetest things. kisses

If someone disagrees with you and your 5 year old debating skill/logic then they must be unformed. You must be so proud to be so special. wink

Why does orioin win and I'm still waiting on those strength feats?

Prep-Man
LOL!

Zeuodin
Why does orioin win and I'm still waiting on those strength feats? For one Orion with just his fist and Mother box calming him, (Keeping his strength lower)

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/43/supermanorionfight2ln6.jpg

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/1572/supermanorionfight6pt5.jpg

The other scans are broken. But they are pretty much matching each other blow for blow.

BattleMage
Orion wins. More skilled, he's stronger without his MB than he is with it, and He's wtf faster than WWh. He doesn't even have to be touched if he doesn't want to. WWh would win a slug fest but not a hand to hand. This is the type of fight Orion likes, But the wrong opponent. Orion goes down.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
This is the type of fight Orion likes, But the wrong opponent. Orion goes down. Is Thor more formitable than Superman in hand to hand? I don't think so, maybe I'm wrong.

carver9
For one Orion with just his fist and Mother box calming him, (Keeping his strength lower)

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/43/supermanorionfight2ln6.jpg

The other scans are broken. But they are pretty much matching each other blow for blow.

confused So WWH punches wont hurt Superman?

Zeuodin
Orion Stalemates Superman in hand to hand. Orion has Superspeed. Healing, Vast Strength and skill. Hulk does not have Superspeed, he cannot Stalemate Superman in hand to hand.

carver9
Is Thor more formitable than Superman in hand to hand? I don't think so, maybe I'm wrong.

You are VERY wrong. WWH is an AMPED Konvikt.

-Pr-

assuming he actually manages to hit him, they will.

TheKahn
Why does orioin win and I'm still waiting on those strength feats?

You've been given feats before and you either ignore them completely or claim that everyone else misinterpreting them.

No one else that I'm aware of argues that Orion isn't as strong if not slightly stronger than Superman. Its even been stated before in canon. The fact that you won't accept that for some reason is your problem.

For the record, I think Orion would win a slight majority. WWH doesn't come anywhere close to matching Orion in fighting experience (being a "gladiator" for only a relatively short amount of time), imo.

thanos-prime
Orion to fast to skilled

Zeuodin
Lulz. You give a statement with nothing to back it up. Konvict could amp himself.

carver9
Orion Stalemates Superman in hand to hand. Orion has Superspeed. Healing, Vast Strength and skill. Hulk does not have Superspeed, he cannot Stalemate Superman in hand to hand.

LOL, OMG, Would you REALLY like for me to name everyone that Hulk has either stalemated or beat h2h. Please dont let me do this because its not a good way to debate.

JakeTheBank
Orion for the majority.

carver9
Lulz. You give a statement with nothing to back it up. Konvict could amp himself.

Feats back up my statement.

-Pr-

and? assuming that's even true, i mean.

TheKahn
LOL, OMG, Would you REALLY like for me to name everyone that Hulk has either stalemated or beat h2h. Please dont let me do this because its not a good way to debate.

You have a scan of the Hulk showing Superman-like speed? Please, do share. smile

carver9
You've been given feats before and you either ignore them completely or claim that everyone else misinterpreting them.

No one else that I'm aware of argues that Orion isn't as strong if not slightly stronger than Superman. Its even been stated before in canon. The fact that you won't accept that for some reason is your problem.

For the record, I think Orion would win a slight majority. WWH doesn't come anywhere close to matching Orion in fighting experience (being a "gladiator" for only a relatively short amount of time), imo.

Superman>Orion strength wise.

carver9
You have a scan of the Hulk showing Superman-like speed? Please, do share. smile

Do you have a scan of Superman using his speed against orion in combat?

Prep-Man
Orion uses Hulk's strength against him FTW. It's a basic fighting technique Orion has learned. Though rarely uses it.

bbrem123
ill give it to WWH...i dont see orion putting him down with hulk healing factor...and hulk is just gonna get stronger and stronger

carver9
assuming he actually manages to hit him, they will.

You see PR, statements like this is the main reason me and you tend to debate against each other.

BattleMage
You are VERY wrong. WWH is an AMPED Konvikt. I don't think he knows how fast WWH is.

-Pr-
You see PR, statements like this is the main reason me and you tend to debate against each other.

and there you go again, doubting Superman's proven speed application in combat.

Badabing
Superman>Orion strength wise. Originally posted by carver9
Do you have a scan of Superman using his speed against orion in combat? Originally posted by -Pr-
and there you go again, doubting Superman's proven speed application in combat. Originally posted by -Pr-
warned for trolling. you've been flat out proven wrong on several of those points in threads you were an active participant in.

this whole "i'll pretend i forgot the last thread i was in where i made this point and got proven wrong" thing is far too prevalent on KMC and needs to stop.

Zeuodin
Orion is going to out skill and out speed Hulk. Hulk won't be able to land a finger. And when someone with Superman lvl strength is playing kick box with your head, you are going down for the count

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/a957a065.jpg

The Greatest martial artist in the Universe and Orion doesn't even want to fight her. And she's a new God with Superior Strength and speed.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/jkfw-07-18.jpg

Hulk won't even know what is hitting him. Oh look, it's Orion with Super speed

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/af6cad34.jpg

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/193f7f1f.jpg

Kris Blaze
Wow, that guy sure has a lot of skill.

bbrem123
Orion is going to out skill and out speed Hulk. Hulk won't be able to land a finger. And when someone with Superman lvl strength is playing kick box with your head, you are going down for the count

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/a957a065.jpg

The Greatest martial artist in the Universe and Orion doesn't even want to fight her. And she's a new God with Superior Strength and speed.
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/jkfw-07-18.jpg

Hulk won't even know what is hitting him. Oh look, it's Orion with Super speed

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/193f7f1f.jpg

?? these dont prove anything on why he wins this...speed isnt that big against hulk

iceman24567
Orion would beat WWH or Superman in this scenario.

TheKahn
Do you have a scan of Superman using his speed against orion in combat?

Nice strategy: anwering a question with a question so that you never have to back up your claims. I've already shown you several Orion speed feats and you seem to forget them the second they are posted. So what is the point of more?

Still, here's more evidence he's Superman's physical match:

But I'm sure Metron doesn't know what he's talking about. Someone without superspeed would easily be able to slaughter Superman. Now that Hulk speed feat if you please.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by bbrem123
?? these dont prove anything on why he wins this...speed isnt that big against hulk

Why not? For someone who knows how to fight and has been in battle for thousands of years, it's safe to say Orion could dodge a healthy amount of Hulk punches.

Zeuodin
Orion's hand Eye Coordiantion is sick also a speed and reflex feat

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/1de535bf.jpg

Prep-Man
Orion's hand Eye Coordiantion is sick also a speed and reflex feat

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/1de535bf.jpg

Orion was BLIND in that pic. He had his eyes taken from him, IIRC.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Why not? For someone who knows how to fight and has been in battle for thousands of years, it's safe to say Orion could dodge a healthy amount of Hulk punches.

i agree...but saying hulk would never lay a hand on him is just ridiculous...Wolverine should have dodged everything that WWH throw at him but look how that ended up

Kris Blaze
Orion's faster than Hulk.

WWH can still heal from ridiculous injuries.

Prep-Man
i agree...but saying hulk would never lay a hand on him is just ridiculous...Wolverine should have dodged everything that WWH throw at him but look how that ended up

I'm sure Hulk would land some punches in the first bout, but Orion is smart and incredibly fast. So fast that Superman himself was surprised of the lowlies of Apokolips's speed. He mentioned that everyone was moving close to the speed of light.

If Orion has the Mother Box, he can also predict Hulk's movements, giving him a clear edge.

Don't get me wrong, I actually don't think Orion can beat WW Hulk. But, Orion can dodge most of his attacks.

carver9
and there you go again, doubting Superman's proven speed application in combat.

I know Supermans speed and I'm not doubting it; I talk about his speed all the time. I think he'll get the first 4 hits off of hulk but the thing is, I also think Hulk would hit him. I think Superman is FAR from being untouchable.

Each his own; I will never change your mind on that topic.

vansonbee
i agree...but saying hulk would never lay a hand on him is just ridiculous...Wolverine should have dodged everything that WWH throw at him but look how that ended up Now your comparing Orion speed/reflexes to Logan?

I believe Orion is faster though, but to the point, Logan approach WW Hulk w/ his direct style & pain hefty price for it.
Pretty much Hulk had preparation w/ different tactics? cool

Orion's faster than Hulk.

WWH can still heal from ridiculous injuries. Totally agree ^

-Pr-
I know Supermans speed and I'm not doubting it; I talk about his speed all the time. I think he'll get the first 4 hits off of hulk but the thing is, I also think Hulk would hit him. I think Superman is FAR from being untouchable.

Each his own; I will never change your mind on that topic.

i never said Hulk wouldn't hit him. Just that Hulk wouldn't hit him hard or often enough to put him down. Big difference.

carver9
Nice strategy: anwering a question with a question so that you never have to back up your claims. I've already shown you several Orion speed feats and you seem to forget them the second they are posted. So what is the point of more?

Still, here's more evidence he's Superman's physical match:

But I'm sure Metron doesn't know what he's talking about. Someone without superspeed would easily be able to slaughter Superman. Now that Hulk speed feat if you please.

confused

I give up. Its going in circles.

Throwing in the towel.

Badabing
confused

I give up. Its going in circles.

Throwing in the towel. Warned for being a quitter! sneer

stick out tongue

carver9
i never said Hulk wouldn't hit him. Just that Hulk wouldn't hit him hard or often enough to put him down. Big difference.

And this again is where we disagree but I'm going to leave it alone, one warning in one day is enough for me.

-Pr-
And this again is where we disagree but I'm going to leave it alone, one warning in one day is enough for me.

concession accepted. stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Warned for being a quitter! sneer

stick out tongue

LOL laughing

comicfan11
Originally posted by iceman24567

The only real problem I see is WWH insane HF, but I agree

vansonbee
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/9786/dtu8980018.jpgOriginally posted by carver9
And this again is where we disagree but I'm going to leave it alone, one warning in one day is enough for me. stick out tongue

BattleMage
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Why not? For someone who knows how to fight and has been in battle for thousands of years, it's safe to say Orion could dodge a healthy amount of Hulk punches. Same reason's Thor should beat Superman Right?

Zeuodin
Same reason's Thor should beat Superman Right?
I thought Thor was slower than Superman and Orion Right? Also, Superman has Thousands of years fighting experience. So No not the same reason.

Prep-Man
Same reason's Thor should beat Superman Right?

No.

psycho gundam
"orion, you don't want this fight."

Omega Vision
Originally posted by psycho gundam
"orion, you don't want this fight."
"Hulk, shut the **** up.
ORION SMASH!!!"

psycho gundam
*hulk catches orion's fists* orion- "huh?" hulk- "i told you to leave me alone, and you didn't listen...they never listen." *hulk smashes orion into the ground about 30 times till he's all bendy like a stretch armstrong toy*

Kris Blaze
I thought Thor was slower than Superman and Orion Right? Also, Superman has Thousands of years fighting experience. So No not the same reason.
Thor ain't slower than Orion.

And they're all faster than the Hulk. But he's still going to win in a fight like this.

Zeuodin
Thor ain't slower than Orion.

And they're all faster than the Hulk. But he's still going to win in a fight like this. Do you have any speed feats of Thor's? Not reaction feats. But him moving. running. Not flying. Running. Dodging, evading, etc?

psycho gundam
we need to do a collaborative "speed myth" mythbuster, everyone and their momma thinks the guy they rep is on top gear in all their fights/feats. next thing you know galan007 casually states the fact that breaking the light barrier is kind of a big deal and then everyone shuts the hell up, but it doesn't seem to sink in with some posters.....

Zeuodin
we need to do a collaborative "speed myth" mythbuster, everyone and their momma thinks the guy they rep is on top gear in all their fights/feats. next thing you know galan007 casually states the fact that breaking the light barrier is kind of a big deal and then everyone shuts the hell up, but it doesn't seem to sink in with some posters..... We have to have feats first. I want to see Thor's movement speeds.

psycho gundam
you want him to act like superman when you know he doesn't do any of that shit, he has mjolnir and that's that. he throws it and gets escape velocity easily, and goes multiples of lightspeed. fought gladiator and other guys like superman who by your logic should be using their after burners all the time right? so there's that too

thor isn't slow, but of the writers felt so inclined to depict him as a speedster, you and your ilk wouldn't have any where else to go on the internets cause vs forums would be a waste of time

batdude123
thor isn't slow, but of the writers felt so inclined to depict him as a speedster, you and your ilk wouldn't have any where else to go on the internets cause vs forums would be a waste of time

That's like saying likewise if Thor didn't have Mjolnir.

Zeuodin
you want him to act like superman when you know he doesn't do any of that shit, he has mjolnir and that's that. he throws it and gets escape velocity easily, and goes multiples of lightspeed. fought gladiator and other guys like superman who by your logic should be using their after burners all the time right? so there's that too

My Ilk? All I said was Thor isn't as fast as Orion. Thor does not have Super speed. what the hell are you bringing up his hammer for? That has nothing to do with arm and foot speed. or movement. Dude chill. I just asked what were his movement feats. No reflexes or reactions. He isn't as Fast as Orion. It's a fact. Not life and death.

bbrem123
do u have any scans of orion speed blitzing...not just flying really fast...i cnat recall any

psycho gundam
Originally posted by batdude123
That's like saying likewise if Thor didn't have Mjolnir. care to rephrase that? it clashes

My Ilk? All I said was Thor isn't as fast as Orion. Thor does not have Super speed. what the hell are you bringing up his hammer for? That has nothing to do with arm and foot speed. or movement. Dude chill. I just asked what were his movement feats. No reflexes or reactions. He isn't as Fast as Orion. It's a fact. Not life and death. there it is again, claiming that thor would need speed to even make a fight out of it... utter madness

bbrem123
thor has reacted fast enough to deflect bullets

celeyhyga17
erm should look at Orion's respect thread. he caught a bullet once. other speed feats too. but i think he loses this. in a H2H, the hulk is frikkin tough to beat. i mean thats his schtick.. and i dont think Orion is vastly stronger than WWH at hulk's base level str. He wont be able to put him down fast enuf. Hulk will just get stronger, and stronger, and stronger as the fight goes along. Hulk wins this 7/10

celeyhyga17
in the end, Hulk will just tear him apart. This goes the same for Thor. Hulk > Thor in pure H2H.

Zeuodin
do u have any scans of orion speed blitzing...not just flying really fast...i cnat recall any I posted them already.

The blur is Orion

psycho gundam
he's flying left to right, not running facepalm

Zeuodin
he's flying left to right facepalm No harness. Try again. He isn't flying. They are even showing HIS FEET moving. LULZ.

bbrem123
I posted them already.

The blur is Orion

thor can do this also?...i dont get how this makes him faster

Zeuodin
he's flying left to right, not running facepalm i guess he's flying here too. Lulz

http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/cac6c794.jpg

psycho gundam
facepalm facepalm

bbrem123
No harness. Try again. He isn't flying. They are even showing HIS FEET moving. LULZ.

because one knee is up doesnt show that he is running

Zeuodin
thor can do this also?...i dont get how this makes him faster Show me Thor running this fast. and ko ing multiple opponents one by one in a blur.

psycho gundam
he blitzed a kid, good for him being a new god and such

because one knee is up doesnt show that he is running
a point that will hillariously get pranced around...just watch

Zeuodin
I guess this is him flying too. Lulz
http://img19.photobucket.com/albums/v58/Desaad/eb6773f3.jpg

TheKahn
We have to have feats first. I want to see Thor's movement speeds.

Moves = Lightning
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thor/thorlightningspeed.jpg

Hammer catch
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=11276599

Catching Speedster
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Thorreflexes.jpg

Too fast to see
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorFasterthantheEye.jpg

Speed's not really his strongest ability, but then its never be depicted as being a major weakness either. erm

Zeuodin
he blitzed a kid, good for him being a new god and such That is to just show that he moves at Superspeed while running. Since someone tried to say he was doing it flying. Tho there was no harness.

Zeuodin
Thoughts = Lightning
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Thor/thorlightningspeed.jpg

Hammer catch
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=11276599

Catching Speedster
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/Thorreflexes.jpg

Too fast to see
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/ThorFasterthantheEye.jpg

Speed's not really his strongest ability, but then its never be depicted as being a major weakness either. erm

Where is his movement? Those are reaction feats which I said I didn't want to see. I already know about those.

psycho gundam
just...go

TheKahn
Where is his movement? Those are reaction feats which I said I didn't want to see. I already know about those.

How often do you think a situation occurs where Thor needs to run? Moving around fast is kinda the point of the hammer...no expression

Zeuodin
How often do you think a situation occurs where Thor needs to run? Moving around fast is kinda the point of the hammer...no expression I would assume when he fights someone like Gladiator it would come in handy.

celeyhyga17
Thor's been shown and described as to reacting at superhuman speeds. Common sense would tell you he has superhuman combat speeds too if he can react that fast, but marvel is funny about that kind of thing. They usually don't show their top tiers doing a lot of speedblitzing I guess because it would portray them as to being too "powerful". Unlike DC who constantly show many of their top tiers engaging in superhuman combat speeds. Funny thing is, they would show Supes or Wondy doing that, yet get tagged by many opponents who have 1/10 the speed of theirs. It's inconsistent as hell. For both comic houses that is. Like Thor getting tagged by Wolverine then all of a sudden deflect lazers and bullets travelling at incredible speeds with his mallet. Until I see Thor shown fighting at superhuman combat speeds, i gotta stick with Orion being faster.

celeyhyga17
blame it on Marvel and DC.

TheKahn
I would assume when he fights someone like Gladiator it would come in handy.

They did to punch each other, not hold a foot race. no expression

psycho gundam
I would assume when he fights someone like Gladiator it would come in handy. he just needs to be able to react to his incoming opponents as they are attacking him with their own bodies.

bbrem123
yup he doesnt need to speedblitz to stop one

Zeuodin
he just needs to be able to react to his incoming opponents as they are attacking him with their own bodies.
Someone speeding will punch more times than someone who just reacts. And mobility plays a large part in a fight. to suggest other wise isn't really real.

bbrem123
thing is thor doesnt need many shots to put someone down...and it has been shown he can handle speed with no problems

psycho gundam
too bad orion doesn't have what it takes for any of it

Badabing
too bad orion doesn't have what it takes for any of it Originally posted by psycho gundam
there is too much pro dc/pro marvel trolling for things to get healthier, mods need to crack down on these sommbiches Warned for pro-Marvel trolling.

biscuits

psycho gundam
warned for pm'ing me unrequested nude shots.

Badabing
warned for pm'ing me unrequested nude shots. Oh, they were requested...just by your girl! durimshot

Now, back on topic before I really do warn you. biscuits

psycho gundam
she doesn't like ghey pron though erm

sorry bud

Badabing
she doesn't like ghey pron though erm

sorry bud Warned for off topic posts after a mod request to stop. What's pron?

psycho gundam
am i even allowed to reply?

Badabing
am i even allowed to reply? No. laughing out loud

I really didn't warn you but would rather it not degrade into a spam fest.

psycho gundam
uhuh

Badabing
uhuh Okay. One more but keep it clean.

Spire
Stay on topic!

i want 2 learn more about Thorspeed!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Spire
Stay on topic!

Here's what you need to learn about "Thorspeed". It comes up only when he needs to. Or when the writer feels he needs it in a particular story or battle. laughing
Other than those reasons, Wolverine is too fast for him to tag. rolling on floor laughing Up until he "needs" to catch Wolvie by the ankles no less. This is so he can end teh fight with a lightning bolt from the sky!!! big grin

TheKahn
Originally posted by Spire
Stay on topic!

Its about the same as other Marvel Cosmic-class characters. They have enough speed/reflex feats for it to be technically canon (imo) but it is infrequently used. erm

Personally, I think it is because Marvel doesn't have a Flash type character to set the bar for speed and reflexes like DC does. Flash>>>>Quicksilver or Spiderman for example.

Batman-Prime

thumb up 100%

Omega Vision
Its about the same as other Marvel Cosmic-class characters. They have enough speed/reflex feats for it to be technically canon (imo) but it is infrequently used. erm

Personally, I think it is because Marvel doesn't have a Flash type character to set the bar for speed and reflexes like DC does. Flash>>>>Quicksilver or Spiderman for example.
They have a few characters in Flash's speed class but none of them frequently show up, the Silver Surfer is the only FTL character that's been to Marvel Earth frequently and his speed is vastly reduced when he's not traveling across cosmic distances.

carver9
WWH 8/10

Kris Blaze
Bitches don't know what's going on. Thor does though.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-04.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-10.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-11.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bitches don't know what's going on. Thor does though.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-04.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-10.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/Random%20comic%20feats/AvengersV1281-11.jpg

thumb up

That one was impressive. Especially considering he was moving so fast, that Monica in her light form couldn't see him.

To illustrate Hermes' combat ability/speed.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_CatchesHermes2.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
They have a few characters in Flash's speed class but none of them frequently show up, the Silver Surfer is the only FTL character that's been to Marvel Earth frequently and his speed is vastly reduced when he's not traveling across cosmic distances.

Don't forget Thor. Oh and Bill.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/th_CatchesHermes2.jpg
Less, than a second....wait....IT'S ZOOM! eek!

iceman24567

Rage.Of.Olympus
Less, than a second....wait....IT'S ZOOM! eek!

laughing

But since there aren't any blurry lines or after images, it isn't a speed feat.

This right here is his greatest speed evah!

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_AfterImage.jpg

Prep-Man
I remembered Orion flew from NG to earth in an instant. That's one hell of a speed feat.

BattleMage
So after seeing the speed feats of Thor i guess it's safe to say that he moves as fast as Superman,Wonderwoman,Orion,Captain Marvel,Black Adam ect.

bbrem123
thors a beast...and WWH can react to Orions speed...so hulk wins

Zeuodin
So after seeing the speed feats of Thor i guess it's safe to say that he moves as fast as Superman,Wonderwoman,Orion,Captain Marvel,Black Adam ect. No. I only seen him time, react. I didn't see him moving from one spot to another, Should I show you what I mean?

bbrem123
No. I only seen him time, react. I didn't see him moving from one spot to another, Should I show you what I mean?

so do you think you need to have super speed to compete with someone who has it?

Zeuodin
so do you think you need to have super speed to compete with someone who has it?
No. you need to have super reflexes and superior perception and also great timing. But if someone like say flash, goes all out, it wont' do much good if he's doing evasive maneuvers, etc.

psycho gundam
flash =/= orion

iceman24567
flash <<<< Orion

TheKahn
Super speed (ie running) is equivalent to super reflexes/agility for the purposes of most fights and debates, imo. Rarely does is come down to who can win a foot race.

psycho gundam
a single lesser than/greater than sign is enough children

iceman24567
a single lesser than/greater than sign is enough children embarrasment

TheKahn

Zeuodin
Super speed (ie running) is equivalent to super reflexes/agility for the purposes of most fights and debates, imo. Rarely does is come down to who can win a foot race. hell no. if one person is in the ring and has superior reflexes but never moves. they are still gonna get downed by the guy who can move around faster.

thanos-prime
Orion

TheKahn
hell no. if one person is in the ring and has superior reflexes but never moves. they are still gonna get downed by the guy who can move around faster.

huh

Just think about what you just said for a moment - it makes no sense. sad

Zeuodin
huh

Just think about what you just said for a moment - it makes no sense. sad

It makes perfect sense. If Wonder Woman has superior reflexes and can block all manner of incoming attacts and even react to them, but someone moves around that much faster, using tactical maneuvers and they have just as good reflexes, the person with the least mobility will lose.

TheKahn
It makes perfect sense. If Wonder Woman has superior reflexes and can block all manner of incoming attacts and even react to them, but someone moves around that much faster, using tactical maneuvers and they have just as good reflexes, the person with the least mobility will lose.

No they won't. You're not even factoring in things like strength, durability, fighting skill, and various other categories of powers into your assessment.

Zeuodin
No they won't. You're not even factoring in things like strength, durability, fighting skill, and various other categories of powers into your assessment.
All the white martians in the hyperclan were warriors. Skilled. all had near superman level strength, speed, durability, etc. but flash, downed one by just moving so much faster that he literally became a continuous beam of light to him. movement speed is a BIG part of a fight.

carver9
All the white martians in the hyperclan were warriors. Skilled. all had near superman level strength, speed, durability, etc. but flash, downed one by just moving so much faster that he literally became a continuous beam of light to him. movement speed is a BIG part of a fight.

This was pointless. The white martians reflexes was no where CLOSE to the flash.

TheKahn

Yes...if you're the Flash and all you powers and feats are based solely around speed. Other than that - not so much. Deathstroke doesn't have anywhere near that kind of speed but he takes down members of the Flash family on a regular basis.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.