Thor vs. Darksied h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
No omegas(Which means DS wont' be getting hurt by his own blast first to weaken him)
No hammer. Nothing.

Speed, Skill, Strength, and Durability are allowed.

BattleMage
Thor should eventually.

carver9
Thor 6/10. Give thor his hammer and this would be even better.

TheKahn
Jobbing Darksied: Thor 10/10
Pantheon destroying Darkseid: 10/10

Colossus-Big C
Darksied Wins 0/10

Zeuodin
Originally posted by TheKahn
Jobbing Darksied: Thor 10/10
Pantheon destroying Darkseid: 10/10 That is why I posted on here no Omega's hitting DS. I can't think of any time He's lost a fist fight unless he first got hit with his own Omegas. Can you?

comicfan11
DS

TheKahn
Originally posted by Zeuodin
That is why I posted on here no Omega's hitting DS. I can't think of any time He's lost a fist fight unless he first got hit with his own Omegas. Can you?

It was back in Walt Simonson's run on Orion. IIRC, a flashback showed Darkseid rampaging through several pantheons of various worlds. I don't remember him using his Omega Beams. It was just meant to show his badassedness in general I think.

iceman24567
Darkseid

-Pr-
Darkseid.

Omega Vision
Big D 8/10.

kgkg
Darksied

galactusischere
Jobberseid 2/10
Darkseid 7-8/10

Spire
DS.

BattleMage
Pantheon destroying Darkseid, Maby a better matchup.

celeyhyga17
dunno.

Batman-Prime
Darkseid stomps.

Xplosive
Darkseid

Blanket
No hammer. Nothing. Does Thor get arms and legs for this fight?

Blanket
That is why I posted on here no Omega's hitting DS. I can't think of any time He's lost a fist fight unless he first got hit with his own Omegas. Can you? Deja-vu

Mshinu
Originally posted by Blanket
Does Thor get arms and legs for this fight?

As long as he has his helmet he can headbutt DS for the win

Philosophía
Darkseid.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
Jobberseid 2/10
Darkseid 7-8/10

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure I've seen Superman absolutely wreck Darkseid in a brawl. Even rip his arm off once as I recall.

Thor wins.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm pretty sure I've seen Superman absolutely wreck Darkseid in a brawl. Even rip his arm off once as I recall.

Thor wins.
Superman has never beaten DS in hand to hand. There was always something else at play.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Superman has never beaten DS in hand to hand. There was always something else at play.

Really? I recall an instance where he apparently killed Supergirl, and Superman absolutely wrecked him and shoved him into a Source Wall.

And there was the time he made Darkseid blind with his blows (Of course I think Darkseid was hit by his own Omega Beams once in that fight.).

Kris Blaze
I can't get over how ridiculous it is for him to actually be hit by his own Omega beams. It's like, the biggest rookie mistake and it's happened -several- times now.

iceman24567
It's funny since he can control the beams with his mind eek!

Survivor19
I think he can't properly control them becauseof all the concussion.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's funny since he can control the beams with his mind eek! That is the whole point. PIS if I ever seen. But hey, it's the only way to get the drop on his physically. IF he doesn't hurt himself, or exaust himself, he ain't getting beaten by hand to hand or anything power.

BattleMage
That is the whole point. PIS if I ever seen. But hey, it's the only way to get the drop on his physically. IF he doesn't hurt himself, or exaust himself, he ain't getting beaten by hand to hand or anything power. Why not? Are you saying none can beat Darkseid in H2H combat?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
Why not? Are you saying none can beat Darkseid in H2H combat? I'm saying I've never seen it down in a heads up with no OE coming into play.

OneDumbG0
^ H/P Doomsday did it.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ H/P Doomsday did it. After DS had Spent his energy blasting. The OE was still somewhere in there. We already know DS gets weakened when he exerts himself on very powerful beings. And I don't know too many guys that are as strong as H/P Doomsday.

iceman24567
DD also hit him from the back but he did wreck him

OneDumbG0
After DS had Spent his energy blasting. The OE was still somewhere in there. We already know DS gets weakened when he exerts himself on very powerful beings. And I don't know too many guys that are as strong as H/P Doomsday. I don't recall ever seeing Darkseid getting winded from exerting the OE.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I don't recall ever seeing Darkseid getting winded from exerting the OE. What? He talked about it a few times. And every other time he gets wrecked physically, he's usually hit by his own OE's.

OneDumbG0
^ Scans of Darkseid mentioning that he weakens himself considerably when using Omega Beams or the Omega Effect? I don't care about when he ends up shooting himself.

quanchi112

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.