Who could Wolverine kill in one hit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Wolverine has his claws out and gets one strike with all his strength. His opponent is just standing still, no blocking.

Hulk
Wonder Woman
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Iron Man

JakeTheBank
I'm assuming with adamantium claws intact, correct?

Colossus-Big C
none you listed

carver9
None of them

carver9
Boost his strength up and he probably could kill all of them.

Starscream M
Why can't he kill Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, and Wonder Woman?

Badabing
Iron Man.

Bouboumaster
If they don't block:

Wonder Woman
Colossus
Iron Man

Starscream M
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If they don't block:

Wonder Woman
Colossus
Iron Man he can't kill colossus.

why didn't you put Thor?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M

force field

healing factor

durbaility/healing ability plus immortality

don't know enough about her. I wanna say yes, but I feel like a lot of people would jump down my throat.

chomperx9
maybe ironman maybe

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Badabing
Iron Man. Depends which armor he has.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
If they don't block:

Wonder Woman
Colossus
Iron Man block with what? also wolverine cant pierced through colossus whole body just his skin. that wont do anything to him

-Pr-
With Wonder Woman, he'd have to stab her in the face or something. Anywhere else and she's going to heal.

That's assuming he can even pierce her skin.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
block with what? also wolverine cant pierced through colossus whole body just his skin. that wont do anything to him
Your basing this off one event when he did a simple slash with no leverage, the art was barly depicted. Since then both Wolverine and Colossus believe he can cut Colossus and deep.

To each his own I guess.

-Pr-
don't see him stabbing Pete, personally.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
With Wonder Woman, he'd have to stab her in the face or something. Anywhere else and she's going to heal.

That's assuming he can even pierce her skin.
Doesent she have poor piercing durability compared to her blunt force?

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
force field

healing factor

durbaility/healing ability plus immortality

don't know enough about her. I wanna say yes, but I feel like a lot of people would jump down my throat. no force field...I said they're just standing

he could decapitate hulk, no healing from that

he could decapitate thor, immortality doesnt cover that

-Pr-
Doesent she have poor piercing durability compared to her blunt force?

only compared to her blunt force, which is insanely strong.

it's not weak in general.

Starscream M

That's assuming he can even pierce her skin. he can cut through thor, theres no reason he can't cut through WW...who used to be not even bulletproof

Battlehammer
don't see him stabbing Pete, personally.
There evidence on both side.

It sucks that the one event of it happen is so vague, art depicted is terriable and circumstantial. From what i gather a number of writer think he can, but there likely many that don't. So we will never know unless he tries again which will never happen it seems

-Pr-
he can cut through thor, theres no reason he can't cut through WW...who used to be not even bulletproof

that makes no sense at all. no offence, or anything...

Starscream M
that makes no sense at all. no offence, or anything... isnt WW durability about the same as thor's?

Logan cut thor like buttah

Battlehammer
no force field...I said they're just standing

he could decapitate hulk, no healing from that

he could decapitate thor, immortality doesnt cover that
So he can stand and have a force field. What version of stark?

in one spite doubtfull.

Thor to durable.

-Pr-
isnt WW durability about the same as thor's?

you're going to take a comic, that we aren't even sure is canon, as evidence?

Eternal Idol
He could probably kill Iron Man and Thor if he got a clean shot to the head or heart. If he could get enough momentum, he could likely do the same to Colossus.

Not sure how much Wonder Woman's resistance to cutting and stabbing weapons. Superman's bio-aura/forcefield protects him. Hulk's healing factor saves him from any lasting harm. Surfer isn't harmed.

JakeTheBank
isnt WW durability about the same as thor's?

I'd put Thor's overall durabilty higher than Diana's.

And when did Logan cut Thor? In that online comic?

Starscream M

Thor to durable. Didn't Logan cut King Thor's arm off?

Kris Blaze
Didn't Logan cut King Thor's arm off?
Nah.

Starscream M

tideoftime

Iron Man - Forcefield

Hulk - Durability/healing

Thor - Divine power will save him, in one manner or another. Plus I think, much like as with Wonder Woman, Thor's ability to withstand certain damage is underrated by some people.

Wonder Woman - While still more vulnerable against piercing/slashing attacks than any other attack-form, she still has resistance, and greater ability to survive such attacks than many realize (and has for a decade now). Now, if Logan had much greater strength, that would be different.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Nah. how'd he lose his arm?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd put Thor's overall durabilty higher than Diana's.

And when did Logan cut Thor? In that online comic?
in wolverine vs thor #1 he cut his face in #2 he cut his chest

JakeTheBank
how'd he lose his arm?

Hulk and Thing brawl, IIRC

Battlehammer
you're going to take a comic, that we aren't even sure is canon, as evidence?
actaully if we base it off that issue, then he can't cutt him like butter if you recall Thor statements.

However the other instance though art depiction sucked, had wolverine slash King Thor and Thor arm seem useless since then. They people try and argue it was not from him due to the art depiction of the damage and area, though to me it clearly seem that it was wolverine swipe that did it.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by thanos-prime
in wolverine vs thor #1 he cut his face in #2 he cut his chest

Is that canon?

The Nuul
Maybe Iron Man but prob none of them.

Kris Blaze
how'd he lose his arm?
Fight with Hulk and Thing.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Is that canon?
Nope.

Battlehammer
Didn't Logan cut King Thor's arm off?
Not off, he damaged it badly though.

Battlehammer
Fight with Hulk and Thing.

Nope.
It not shown how he lost it, we only know that it was hang limply by his side after Wolverien slashed it and Thor was clutching it.

It might be, it yet to be said if online comic are cannon or not.

Starscream M
Not off, he damaged it badly though. yeah, I had thought that was what cost thor his arm.

JakeTheBank
Nope.

I didn't think so. I remember flipping through a page and closing the window afterword.

Slaanesh
this is all a stab to the head..

Hulk - survive
Wonder Woman - dead
Superman - not sure
Thor - dead
Silver Surfer - unharmed
Colossus - dead
Iron Man - dead

Colossus-Big C
There evidence on both side.

It sucks that the one event of it happen is so vague, art depicted is terriable and circumstantial. From what i gather a number of writer think he can, but there likely many that don't. So we will never know unless he tries again which will never happen it seems but even if its deep that wont do anything as colossus was stabbed in the heart before and nothing happend

-Pr-
actaully if we base it off that issue, then he can't cutt him like butter if you recall Thor statements.

However the other instance though art depiction sucked, had wolverine slash King Thor and Thor arm seem useless since then. They people try and argue it was not from him due to the art depiction of the damage and area, though to me it clearly seem that it was wolverine swipe that did it.

that wasn't canon either, though, was it?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
but even if its deep that wont do anything as colossus was stabbed in the heart before and nothing happend
That was ultimate Colossus, there not the same

Battlehammer
that wasn't canon either, though, was it?
Yea I believe it was cannon.

-Pr-
Yea I believe it was cannon.

i thought it was in exiles.

Battlehammer
I dont think so, I believe it was Thors own comic.

also isent Exiles techincally cannon at times depending on the reality there in?

-Pr-
I dont think so, I believe it was Thors own comic.

also isent Exiles techincally cannon at times depending on the reality there in?

only if they're in 616 with 616 characters, i guess...

Battlehammer
only if they're in 616 with 616 characters, i guess...
Yea, becuase I am pritty sure that some of there issue are cannon. Isent that were 616 phylocke was?

chomperx9
should edit the thread for the characters be sound asleep in bed and wolverine comes in and tries to slice their heads off. the question is whose heads would last ?

Kris Blaze
It happened in Thor v2, in the year 2020 something.

Thor later went back in time and changed things, which sort of "erased" them. That timeline would naturally disappear. But it's still the same Wolverine and same Thor that we would have seen. Thing is, Wolverine cut his wrist. Not his shoulder.

-Pr-
Yea, becuase I am pritty sure that some of there issue are cannon. Isent that were 616 phylocke was?

yup.

It happened in Thor v2, in the year 2020 something.

Thor later went back in time and changed things, which sort of "erased" them. That timeline would naturally disappear. But it's still the same Wolverine and same Thor that we would have seen. Thing is, Wolverine cut his wrist. Not his shoulder.

ah, ok.

Kris Blaze
ah, ok.
The point is moot imo.

Surfer, Thor, Hulk and Superman will not die from a stab to the head. A stab in the brain will not kill them. They aren't just regular human beings, their physiology is completely different from regular humans. Their limitations, and I'm not just talking about being impervious to damage, is so far beyond ours. That's why Superman isn't just some guy who bullets bounce off, he's a guy who could probably keep going with a bullet in his heart.

Battlehammer
yup.

ah, ok.
what happen to her relationship with that sabre-tooth, be interesting to have him come to 616 world.

-Pr-
The point is moot imo.

Surfer, Thor, Hulk and Superman will not die from a stab to the head. A stab in the brain will not kill them. They aren't just regular human beings, their physiology is completely different from regular humans. Their limitations, and I'm not just talking about being impervious to damage, is so far beyond ours. That's why Superman isn't just some guy who bullets bounce off, he's a guy who could probably keep going with a bullet in his heart.

agreed.

what happen to her relationship with that sabre-tooth, be interesting to have him come to 616 world.

that was just wrong, imo.

Battlehammer

that was just wrong, imo.
It was wicked wierd, but he was a good guy right?

Though to be honest how could she sleep with someone who is alternate reality of some one who ripped her throat and to top that is not evil anymore becuase here the kicker he actually kiled so many people he filled his seemly endless blood lust.

-Pr-
It was wicked wierd, but he was a good guy right?

Though to be honest how could she sleep with someone who is alternate reality of some one who ripped her throat and to top that is not evil anymore becuase here the kicker he actually kiled so many people he filled his seemly endless blood lust.

kris is showing me. whatever love i had for claremont is officially gone. forever.

Kris Blaze
I died a little inside.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NE_18_Oroboros_DCP_028.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NE_18_Oroboros_DCP_029.jpg

Zeuodin
Don't think Wolverine can kill any of them. Cept Iron man

Starscream M
The point is moot imo.

Surfer, Thor, Hulk and Superman will not die from a stab to the head. A stab in the brain will not kill them. They aren't just regular human beings, their physiology is completely different from regular humans. Their limitations, and I'm not just talking about being impervious to damage, is so far beyond ours. That's why Superman isn't just some guy who bullets bounce off, he's a guy who could probably keep going with a bullet in his heart. they would die if they get decapitated

Kris Blaze
they would die if they get decapitated
Not instantly.

Regular Asgardians can function for a short amount of time without their heart even.

-Pr-
I died a little inside.

http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NE_18_Oroboros_DCP_028.jpg
http://i799.photobucket.com/albums/yy275/llagrok/NE_18_Oroboros_DCP_029.jpg

just. wrong.

Battlehammer
kris is showing me. whatever love i had for claremont is officially gone. forever.
Yea it pritty dam bad.

jrodslam
Iron Man and Wonder Woman.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by jrodslam
Iron Man and Wonder Woman.
Hardly.

Molecular Disintegration couldn't

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=WonderWomanv24pg12.jpg

Speeding Flash couldn't cut her
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228633_bigthumb.jpg

Doomsday's Spiked Knuckles didn't even cut her.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/10/1228592_bigthumb.jpg

She is surprised something can pierce her flesh. Oh guess why. Magic. Wolvies claws aren't magic. And the arrows didn't even go all the way in.

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228433_scan0044/

Mindset
lol at the random Flash scan.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Mindset
lol at the random Flash scan. I would think that an object moving at light speed would cut someone in two. He couldn't control himself. He was stuck in Superspeed.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Hardly.

Molecular Disintegration couldn't

http://s477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/?action=view&current=WonderWomanv24pg12.jpg

Speeding Flash couldn't cut her
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/16/1228633_bigthumb.jpg

Doomsday's Spiked Knuckles didn't even cut her.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/10/1228592_bigthumb.jpg

She is surprised something can pierce her flesh. Oh guess why. Magic. Wolvies claws aren't magic. And the arrows didn't even go all the way in.

http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228433_scan0044/ and yet she still has to block bullets

Not instantly.

Regular Asgardians can function for a short amount of time without their heart even. loki survived decapitation, he reatached his head himself. the rune magic is different

TheKahn
just. wrong.

So right. Happy Dance

Must be all that animal magnetism.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and yet she still has to block bullets
Heat Vision Pierces why better than Bullets. It only makes a surface wound at point blank range
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/36/1228390_bigthumb.jpg

TheKahn
Wolverine has his claws out and gets one strike with all his strength. His opponent is just standing still, no blocking.

Hulk
Wonder Woman
Superman
Thor
Silver Surfer
Colossus
Iron Man

Hulk - no (insane healing factor)
Wonder Woman - no (durability close to Superman's)
Superman - no (insane durability)
Thor - no (you have to disperse the molecules of Marvel gods to put them down permanently)
Silver Surfer - no (power cosmic>really sharp pointy thing)
Colossus - possibly (depends on how deep Wolverine can get)
Iron Man - possibly (depends on the armor)

Mindset
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I would think There's your problem.

TheKahn
Originally posted by psycho gundam
and yet she still has to block bullets

Because it looks really cool. Haven't you seen the Matrix? gunsmilie

Xplosive
Originally posted by carver9
None of them

OneDumbG0
I don't see Wolverine having trouble cutting through Colossus' skin or Ironman's armor to kill em. I can see Thor and Wonderwoman dying if they got stabbed with a single claw straight through the eye to the brain.

I don't see Wolverine being strong enough to decapitate Hulk and barring that, Hulk's HF would take care of anything else. Superman would get hurt by a stab to his eye, but I don't see it going all the way through to the brain. Silver Surfer wouldn't even get scratched at all. Originally posted by Battlehammer
It not shown how he lost it, we only know that it was hang limply by his side after Wolverien slashed it and Thor was clutching it.

It might be, it yet to be said if online comic are cannon or not. It's likel from the art that King THor's arm was slashed heavily. I doubt it was useless though because I can't see a one-armed classic Thor (remember his Odinpower was stripped byt eh amulet) beating Hulk and Thing H2H, no matter whether it's an alternate reality or not. And yes, it's still an alternate future that never happened, like Days of Future Past. Therefore, it likely became Earth-2384 or something.

I don't see why the digital comic wouldn't be canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.