Juggernaut vs Orion H2H only...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
OK guys I jumped the BandWaggon..... smokin'

Blood lust is on....No MB for Orion, 8Th Day for Juggernaut...... smokin'

I am tempted to say NO BFR..... confused I will put it if you ask me?... eek!

Prep-Man
eek!

bbrem123
what is orion gonna do to juggs other then bfr...i would keep it in there

Zeuodin
Spite Thread.

bbrem123
very much so

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Spite Thread. How come? if its a very very close fight against WWH? confused

vansonbee
Originally posted by nicamarvin
How come? if its very very close fight against WWH? confused Juggernaut will always have an edge over any opponent through magic.

comicfan11
Aside from a bfr I don't know if Orion can actually KO Juggs.
His force field is pretty much unbeatable through force.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by comicfan11
Aside from a bfr I don't know if Orion can actually KO Juggs.
His force field is pretty much unbeatable through force.
ok for this fight Juggs does NOT have his FF and he is Wearing WWH battle gear(except his sword) and no Juggs Armour..... smokin'

carver9
ok for this fight Juggs does NOT have his FF and he is Wearing WWH battle gear(except his sword) and no Juggs Armour..... smokin'

He still wins, his skin is completely invulnerable.

This is a retarded match up and then you use 8th day jugs. confused

comicfan11
Ohhh

I didn't see it was 8th day Juggs.
My bad.
Don't know to much about this version of the character.

galactusischere
Cain takes this pretty handily.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by carver9
He still wins, his skin is completely invulnerable.

This is a retarded match up and then you use 8th day jugs. confused OK its Classic Juggs and a Naked one(except Hulk's purple pants).... smokin'

iceman24567
Spite thread

nicamarvin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Spite thread Its Classic Juggernaut NOW .......... mad

AND naked........and No Momentum...Just his usual Durability

Batman-Prime
Its Classic Juggernaut NOW .......... mad

AND naked........and No Momentum...Just his usual Durability

Take away his enchantments which make him unstoppable and give him "complete" invulnerability (which i doubt he has, since he was hurt).

He kan keep his armor, though.
So he is left with his durability, not enchanced invulnerability and his strength. Then WWH, Superman, WW, Thor, Orion, DD will all stomp him. The only thing that keeps him on "their" level, and that barely at that (WWH "almost" stopped him with brute force, overcoming his enchantments) are his "plot device" enchantments.

Hi strength isn't really on the level of people like Hulk wink.

comicfan11
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Take away his enchantments which make him unstoppable and give him "complete" invulnerability (which i doubt he has, since he was hurt).

So he is left with his durability, not enchanced invulnerability and his strength. Then WWH, Superman, WW, Thor, Orion, DD will all stomp him. The only thing that keeps him on "their" level, and that barely at that (WWH "almost" stopped him with brute force, overcoming his enchantments) are his "plot device" enchantments.

Agreed

Mshinu

right...

http://home.comcast.net/~jbryan55/Juggernaut/Hulkernaut2.jpg

Devron87
Originally posted by Mshinu
right...

Bull..it+Pis/Plot device story example=Fail

in the same story,with the same writer juggernaut fell on his knees,"hurt" physically with only 2 punches from one of the "weakest" hulk version,prof hulk......

Devron87

true thumb up

Nihilist
Juggs wont even notice Orion.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Devron87
Bull..it+Pis/Plot device story example=Fail

in the same story,with the same writer juggernaut fell on his knees,"hurt" physically with only 2 punches from one of the "weakest" hulk version,prof hulk......

Doesn`t matter much which Hulk, Juggs will always be as strong as he needs to be to overpower him. As he showed both Prof and Green scar

Devron87
i disagree on this,and juggernaut never overpowering Hulk,this PIS/Plot device fight example against an weakest/hold-back/surprised version of Hulk prove absolutly nothing............
and the fact is,WWH is a focused/Hold back version of Green-Scar with a very High baseline,he fight juggs with no real motives and he stay focused/moderate with only his baseline strenght,an full powered juggs still cant' put down a focused version of Green-Scar,is not like WWH really wanted to fight juggs..................

Mshinu
Dude, a fully focused Juggs would throw a focused Hulk around just like 8th day did with Thor

Devron87
I talk about the Re-Fully powered juggernaut with real motives to "trash the Hulk",regain his power and still can't put down the Focused/moderate version of Green Scar,WWH who fight juggs with no real motive,only at high baseline level ;ref to the sentry fight level...........
8 days juggernaut is an other story....................

Mshinu
No motive? You saying Hulk did not want Xavier?

seems the holding back syndrome is spreading...

carver9
Juggernaut is on the level of Hulk/Supes/Orion Strength wise. The guy broke a island apart in a physical fight. He one shotted the stranger and created a earth quake in a fight with hulk.

He has been stated at least 3 times on panel as having unlimited strength and 2 times on panel as cytorrak giving him enough strength to accomplish any feat.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Juggernaut has Top Tier strength.

Juggernaut wins by the way. He was created to win these kind of fights.

WickedDynamite
right...

Juggy use tricks to beat Professor Hulk there...I remember that horrible storyline.

nicamarvin
right...

http://home.comcast.net/~jbryan55/Juggernaut/Hulkernaut2.jpg is it me or prof Hulk's biceps looks alittle bigger... confused

Supermutant
Juggy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.