Herald/Street Icon Amalgams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Thor w/ Spider-Man's Spider Sense and Agility

vs

Wonder Woman w/ Wolverine's Adamantium Skeleton and Claws

vs

Superman w/ Captain America's Shield and Skills

JakeTheBank
Thor

Battlehammer
Superman

Why Thor? If anything he go screwed on the powers and abilities.

-Pr-
Wonder Woman.

Starscream M
cool....3 different responses in first 3 answers. me like smile

thanos-prime
Superman

JakeTheBank
I'll explain my reasoning first, I guess. lol

To me, Thor's biggest disadvantage is lack of speed/agility. Assuming he retains all of his other abilities and equipment, Thor with Spider Sense and agility is absurd. He's already a superb combantant and argueably has the most power to work with already. Giving him a form of precog tips the scales in his balance. This is my opinion, though.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'll explain my reasoning first, I guess. lol

To me, Thor's biggest disadvantage is lack of speed/agility. Assuming he retains all of his other abilities and equipment, Thor with Spider Sense and agility is absurd. He's already a superb combantant and argueably has the most power to work with already. Giving him a form of precog tips the scales in his balance. This is my opinion, though. true, but even given precog, which certainly would help, his speed is still slow compared to superman

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
true, but even given precog, which certainly would help, his speed is still slow compared to superman

True, but with his command of the weather among other powers, he's a match for either combantant. Diana basically becomes a lightning rod, IMO, though she's not out of this in any stretch of the means.

Starscream M
True, but with his command of the weather among other powers, he's a match for either combantant. Diana basically becomes a lightning rod, IMO, though she's not out of this in any stretch of the means. I think Superman gets a huge boost with the shield...esp. vs thor

now he can block Mjolnir or thor's energy blasts

also, imagine Cap's shield toss with Superman's strength....that is a deadly weapon

Battlehammer
Originally posted by -Pr-
Wonder Woman.
really even though he has capts skills?

Battlehammer
Spiderman agility would not compensate for WW or Superman speed or even there agility......

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Spiderman agility would not compensate for WW or Superman speed or even there agility......

It's not so much the agility that gives Thor the edge, it's the Spider-Sense, IMO. Not counting the fact that he's more than capable of hitting people with varrying degrees of superspeed, the Spider-Sense couple with his warrior skill and ability allows him to properly defend himself against either combantant. Not to mention he has the ability to influence the battle over a large scale via his powerset.

-Pr-
really even though he has capts skills?

it's not going to add a whole lot to him. Superman is already a very competent fighter. Those skills aren't going to help him dodge Wonder Woman if she's trying to put him down.

I actually think Superman gained the least of the three on this scenario.

Battlehammer
It's not so much the agility that gives Thor the edge, it's the Spider-Sense, IMO. Not counting the fact that he's more than capable of hitting people with varrying degrees of superspeed, the Spider-Sense couple with his warrior skill and ability allows him to properly defend himself against either combantant. Not to mention he has the ability to influence the battle over a large scale via his powerset.
But even though spiderman spidersenses tell the future it only to a certain degree, and I assumeing objects at WW ans superman speed would simply be to fast for it identify.

He jsut have beeeeeep in his head the hole time, thats not much of an advantage.

Battlehammer
it's not going to add a whole lot to him. Superman is already a very competent fighter. Those skills aren't going to help him dodge Wonder Woman if she's trying to put him down.

He not as competent as capt due and certainly not witha shield. Really you think WW faster?

I was kinda torn between the two.

BattleMage
Super Soldier

JakeTheBank

I agree with the last part of the statement. The shield is good, yes, but when facing foes like Diana and Thor, they should be able to get around it through skill/luck eventually.

-Pr-
He not as competent as capt due and certainly not witha shield. Really you think WW faster?

I was kinda torn between the two.

i never said he was AS competent as Cap.

and no, i don't think she's faster. just fast enough.

Battlehammer
I agree with the last part of the statement. The shield is good, yes, but when facing foes like Diana and Thor, they should be able to get around it through skill/luck eventually.
Dude Thor not getting past that shield, Superman is vastly faster then he is. He could simply cut Thor head off by throwing the shield at him.

JakeTheBank
But even though spiderman spidersenses tell the future it only to a certain degree, and I assumeing objects at WW ans superman speed would simply be to fast for it identify.

He jsut have beeeeeep in his head the hole time, thats not much of an advantage.

Thor's reaction time allows him to deal with superspeed though. Granted he doesn't have Superman level senses, but he's already competant enough to react to such things. Adding precog and spider agility in case of close combat and suddenly Thor isn't so easy to hit.

JakeTheBank
Dude Thor not getting past that shield, Superman is vastly faster then he is. He could simply cut Thor head off by throwing the shield at him.

And Thor could hit the shield back with Mjolnir or use his Spider-Sense to dodge or react somehow.

Starscream M

I actually think Superman gained the least of the three on this scenario. He won't have to dodge since he can block with the shield

also, with his strength and cap's skills, the shield becomes almost a godly weapon imo

Battlehammer
i never said he was AS competent as Cap.

and no, i don't think she's faster. just fast enough.
I know.

Before he cut her head off......weight never mind......well he could imbed it in her chest for a KO. Dam wwolverine skeleton actually makes putting her done with capt shield a lot harder.

Battlehammer
And Thor could hit the shield back with Mjolnir or use his Spider-Sense to dodge or react somehow.
But how it be moving far faster then he can hope to react. Supermans a lot faster and stronger then Thor is.

JakeTheBank
Also, Starscream, I'm assuing Diana suffers from no negative effects of claws and adamantium right?

-Pr-

with superman's insane accuracy, yes, that's very possible.

He won't have to dodge since he can block with the shield

also, with his strength and cap's skills, the shield becomes almost a godly weapon imo

it's lacking, imo.

I know.

Before he cut her head off......weight never mind......well he could imbed it in her chest for a KO. Dam wwolverine skeleton actually makes putting her done with capt shield a lot harder.

see? wink

But how it be moving far faster then he can hope to react. Supermans a lot faster and stronger then Thor is.

you just gave rage a hernia.

Starscream M
I know.

Before he cut her head off......weight never mind......well he could imbed it in her chest for a KO. Dam wwolverine skeleton actually makes putting her done with capt shield a lot harder. not really, one shield strike to the throat and WW's done. remember, she doesn't get wolverine's HF.

Zeuodin
WW's Speed and strength with Those claws. Someone is going to get hurt.

Starscream M
Also, Starscream, I'm assuing Diana suffers from no negative effects of claws and adamantium right? correct.

but also remember she doesn't get wolverine's insane HF, which is part of what makes his skeleton so useful

JakeTheBank

Not fast and strong enough for Thor being unable to counter in someway. Besides, I think Supes is kinda screwed if he relies on the sheild for ranged attacks, especially with Diana running about.

JakeTheBank
correct.

but also remember she doesn't get wolverine's insane HF, which is part of what makes his skeleton so useful

Cool. Thanks for clarifying, though.

Zeuodin
not really, one shield strike to the throat and WW's done. remember, she doesn't get wolverine's HF.
She doesn't need it. She can still block with her bracers.

Battlehammer
with superman's insane accuracy, yes, that's very possible.

it's lacking, imo.

see? wink

you just gave rage a hernia.
Your right WW wins. She gained the most.

Thor dies form superman right off the bat

-Pr-
Your right WW wins. She gained the most.

Thor dies form superman right off the bat

works for me.

Battlehammer
Not fast and strong enough for Thor being unable to counter in someway. Besides, I think Supes is kinda screwed if he relies on the sheild for ranged attacks, especially with Diana running about.

If you compare there consistent speed feats superman crushes Thor. If you compare there high end feats superman also crushes Thor. Thor is simply not in his league in speed. If Superman blood lusted Thor is screwed.

Strength again Superman feats are jsut so much better.

Wont take long to Kill thor just on throw.

JakeTheBank
If you compare there consistent speed feats superman crushes Thor. If you compare there high end feats superman also crushes Thor. Thor is simply not in his league in speed. If Superman blood lusted Thor is screwed.

I just don't see Superman killing Thor in one shot. It's possible sure, but I think Thor with the agility and spider sense would be able to react in time, not to mention he can swing Mjolnir around defensively to protect himself from an incoming projectile.

Battlehammer
I just don't see Superman killing Thor in one shot. It's possible sure, but I think Thor with the agility and spider sense would be able to react in time, not to mention he can swing Mjolnir around defensively to protect himself from an incoming projectile.
But if that object moving far faster then Thor reacts he wont be able to block it no?

JakeTheBank
But if that object moving far faster then Thor reacts he wont be able to block it no?

The thing is, it's not just factoring in Thor's reaction time. With the Spider-Sense, which warns him of impending danger before it happens, not to mention that Thor would probably know how the shield works, pros and cons, better than anyone else here (save Supes if he does possess the exact same knowledge of Rogers), and I think that Thor isn't going to be one shotted here.

Battlehammer
The thing is, it's not just factoring in Thor's reaction time. With the Spider-Sense, which warns him of impending danger before it happens, not to mention that Thor would probably know how the shield works, pros and cons, better than anyone else here (save Supes if he does possess the exact same knowledge of Rogers), and I think that Thor isn't going to be one shotted here.
Warning good, but when the individual moves, throws object father then you react and also that the warning you recieve is extremely vague seems fair bit unlikely he will defend against it. Also Spider sense is not 100% and does not always tell him before the attack comes, some times it after the attack comeing jsut before it lands and at times it simply does not work it seems.

JakeTheBank
Warning good, but when the individual moves, throws object father then you react and also that the warning you recieve is extremely vague seems fair bit unlikely he will defend against it.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, then. I think Superman's speed and strength coupled with the shield gives him a decided advantage, true, but Thor has shown the ability to react to such objects to say nothing of him being the next knowledgeable person in the fight as far as that shield goes; he's not going to underestimate the weapon. And this is to say nothing about Diana who is probably going to look to eff up somebody's world in this fight, too.

Philosophía
Superman.

Batman-Prime
Wonder Woman

Bouboumaster
Thor

khazra
FIghting speed essentially seems to be a combination of natural speed & combat skill. Therebye this version of superman has combat speed through the roof.

I see him winning.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Really? How about we compare? Let's see how Superman's feats are just so much better than Thor's in strength.

And Thor's speed feats are not bad at all. Even without Mjolnir he has flight speed that is apparently way beyond light. Reaching Earth from Asgard the long way despite it's distance in a few minutes tops is rather ridiculous.

rotiart
Superman is no slouch... But I see upgrades for each as:
Ww>Thor>superman... Relative to their powerset already...

Ww durability and speed means she can tag either char... And with her strength it's major damage... If wolverine can cut/bleed thanos/thing/hulk... Ww does irreparable damage...

She doesn't have the "magic weakness" superman does.
So although superman is uberfast he has been tagged by plenty of people in thors speed range or worse... And vice versatile Thor types like brb have tagged people like surfer moving at light speeds.. Comparing brb to Thor and using the brb godhunter example...

I say supes is first out then Thor with ww as victor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.