The Incredibles VS The Iron Giant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blinky

Robtard
Decent thread.

I'd say they probably could, with flawless teamwork. A few of them might go down though.

I assume that this doesn't include IG's ability to repair himself once he's been destroyed. Also assuming the Violent's field can protect from IG's blast and stomps.

Blinky
Originally posted by Robtard

I assume that this doesn't include IG's ability to repair himself once he's been destroyed. Also assuming the Violent's field can protect from IG's blast and stomps.

Oh yeah, let's just say that he does not have that ability. Wow IG is totally gimped.

Robtard
Originally posted by Blinky
Oh yeah, let's just say that he does not have that ability. Wow IG is totally gimped.

Not really, as it could be a "who goes down first" thread.

Blinky
As in which Incredible goes down first? Hehehe...

Didn't the Iron Giant go down hard when he got hit by a train? While Mr. Incredible stopped one, no prob.

Nemesis X

Ms.Marvel
he reassembled himself after like 8 months.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
he reassembled himself after like 8 months.

Still, surviving a nuke is impressive and the Incredibles attacks don't match the power of a nuke (not even close) so there.

BruceSkywalker
prolly the incredibles..

on a side note vin diesel voiced the iron giant well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.