Fantastic 4 vs Wolverine, Sabertooth, Daken, X-23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Can the Fantastic 4 take down the Wolverine clan?

No prep, Sabertooth has his Adamantium, fighters start out 2 blocks from one another.

Who win?

batdude123
Fantastic 4 decisively.

galactusischere
Torch and IW.. FF wins

Battlehammer
Originally posted by TheKahn

No prep, Sabertooth has his Adamantium, fighters start out 2 blocks from one another.

Who win?
Is this a joke?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by galactusischere
Torch and IW.. FF wins
That's what I was thinking too.

JakeTheBank
FF for the win, with or without Mr. Plotdevice Richards.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Is this a joke?

Who ever said the feral group would stay out in the open or not use cover provided? Its not as if they are in an enclosed area.

IW is damn good but she isn't unbeatable. Same for Torch. Team two has the an advantage in durability, speed, fighting skills, and combat tactics.

Starscream M
Who ever said the feral group would stay out in the open or not use cover provided? Its not as if they are in an enclosed area.

IW is damn good but she isn't unbeatable. Same for Torch. Team two has the an advantage in durability, speed, fighting skills, and combat tactics. there ain't nothing wolverine or sabretooth could do to either torch or IW

Battlehammer

IW is damn good but she isn't unbeatable. Same for Torch. Team two has the an advantage in durability, speed, fighting skills, and combat tactics.
They be in plain sight of them to begin with. All IW has to do it put force field bubble in there throats and it game over, or simply trapp them in gaint force field and then let johny supernova them........

iceman24567
Reed solos

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by iceman24567
Reed solos

This.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Starscream M
there ain't nothing wolverine or sabretooth could do to either torch or IW

Since when did they get a durability upgrade? huh
Wolverine has survived as nuclear exposition at ground zero and walked away (I shit you not). no expression

IW's shields are impressive but they're not unbeatable in and of themselves.

TheKahn
They be in plain sight of them to begin with. All IW has to do it put force field bubble in there throats and it game over, or simply trapp them in gaint force field and then let johny supernova them........

What about all the scans of Wolverine moving faster than people can see? IIRC, the others on his team have been shown to be just as fast if not faster (esp. Daken)

Battlehammer
Wolverine has survived as nuclear exposition at ground zero and walked away (I shit you not). no expression

IW's shields are impressive but they're not unbeatable in and of themselves.
They dont need it they have range blasts with high radius.

Surviving an encounter does not mean he wins. He was still KOed.

They don't need to be, the claws will pass through them, but won't do anything.

Starscream M

IW's shields are impressive but they're not unbeatable in and of themselves. umm human torch can stay in the air all day and just roast wolverine and sabretooth until they're nothing but ash

invisible woman can put a bubble around both of their heads and suffocate them

also, wolverine surviving a nuke is PIS

Battlehammer
What about all the scans of Wolverine moving faster than people can see? IIRC, the others on his team have been shown to be just as fast if not faster (esp. Daken)
That going to do them little good when they .5 kilometers away from each other

batdude123

He's also been knocked unconscious by a deer (I shit you not).

Both of those feats are horrible indications of his durability.

TheKahn
That going to do them little good when they .5 kilometers away from each other

How so?

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123

Both of those feats are horrible indications of his durability.

I would agree, but the majority of his feats trend towards the latter and not the former erm

Battlehammer

No he has not. People need to actually read the issue instead of assume he was KOed simply because a deer kicked him.

Battlehammer
How so?
Thats how far they start apart from each other, that's standard battle field setting.

batdude123
No he has not. People need to actually read the issue instead of assume he was KOed simply because a deer kicked him.

Ok.

He's been KO'd by a single bullet. Happy?

TheKahn
Where are all the Wolverine fanboys when you need them? sadwalk

batdude123
Where are all the Wolverine fanboys when you need them? sadwalk

You're flirting with the line of death.

TheKahn
Thats how far they start apart from each other, that's standard battle field setting.

I know. I just don't understand how IW is going to trap them if she can't see them.

Also, I never said bloodlust was on. As far as I know F4 don't kill.

Battlehammer
Ok.

He's been KO'd by a single bullet. Happy?
When? I don't recall that ever transpiring.

Also would be rather irrelevant if it took place prior to fetal attraction arc.

batdude123
When? I don't recall that ever transpiring.

Also would be rather irrelevant if it took place prior to fetal attraction arc.

Just shut up. uhuh

TheKahn
You're flirting with the line of death.

Back in my day Wolverine vs JLA would have gone on for at least 15 pages. Damn kids these days don't have the commitment any more! wheelchair

Battlehammer
I know. I just don't understand how IW is going to trap them if she can't see them.

Also, I never said bloodlust was on. As far as I know F4 don't kill.
There combat speed is extremely quick there not going to be running at such speed for that distance, not that they shown anyways.

Who says that kill them? They know pritty much they can do whatever they want without killing them so either putting a bubble in there throat untill there KO or burning them all badly should do it.

batdude123
Back in my day Wolverine vs JLA would have gone on for at least 15 pages. Damn kids these days don't have the commitment any more! wheelchair

Yes, I'm familiar with those days as well. sad

Battlehammer
Just shut up. uhuh
lol

god I gotta stop procrastinating I was supposes to start working on my take home test like 5 hours ago lol

Battlehammer
Yes, I'm familiar with those days as well. sad
As am I.

Then the back lash of that, were wolverine was not even consider by large majority of the board to be top 15 best fighters on the x-men.........or any and all streets took the majority from him.

Starscream M
Back in my day Wolverine vs JLA would have gone on for at least 15 pages. Damn kids these days don't have the commitment any more! wheelchair ahhh the good old days

alot of trolls were banned

mostly hulk trolls were the biggest casualties

psycho gundam

Who win? johnny creates a cage of flames around team two and then sue creates a large dome over that and tells them if they don't give up she'll keep them there without any fresh oxygene.

that's all there is to it

Battlehammer
ahhh the good old days

alot of trolls were banned

mostly hulk trolls were the biggest casualties
He taken before your time, Around 2004.

-Pr-
F4...

SamZED
umm human torch can stay in the air all day and just roast wolverine and sabretooth until they're nothing but ash

invisible woman can put a bubble around both of their heads and suffocate them

also, wolverine surviving a nuke is PIS Why is it PIS? He survived a nuke twice as far as I remember, Deadpool survived a nuke and he doesnt even have adamantium skeleton

Juk3n
Originally posted by SamZED
Why is it PIS? He survived a nuke twice as far as I remember, Deadpool survived a nuke and he doesnt even have adamantium skeleton

The fact that deadpools body is squishier than Logans and the fact that Nukes are capable of atomizing squishy matter upon impact should tell you that it was PIS. Was DP vapourized? No? PIS.

was he vapourized but came back because of his nigh on immortal hf? Plot device.

just nod.

SamZED
Originally posted by Juk3n
The fact that deadpools body is squishier than Logans and the fact that Nukes are capable of atomizing squishy matter upon impact should tell you that it was PIS. Was DP vapourized? No? PIS.

was he vapourized but came back because of his nigh on immortal hf? Plot device.

just nod. DP was half burried in the ground when they got hit. We didnt get to see what was left of him from the explosion only that he was alive later, and concidering what he lived through in the past it doesnt seem like plot stupidity to me. Also, what about Logan? Also PIS?

Kazenji

Did you even read 'Logan' or just looked at the scans?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kazenji

no expression
The incident I'm referring to didn't happen in "Logan," but in the Venom: Run arc by Daniel Way and Paco Medina IIRC. As it seems that you are curious about my reading habits, yes I did read that series when it came out and yes I've seen the scans come up in several debates. Is there anything else you'd like to know?

Parmaniac
Is there anything else you'd like to know?

yes who's the guy you use as an avatar?

TheKahn
Originally posted by Parmaniac

jawdrop

Please for the love of all that is good and holy in the world tell me you're joking.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Its the one and only Matt Foley aka Chris Farley from his SNL days

http://www.dvorak.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/d_7445.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcR7hr4LLQg

Parmaniac
Ah now I recognize him he's the one from beverly hills ninja

Battlehammer
no expression
The incident I'm referring to didn't happen in "Logan," but in the Venom: Run arc by Daniel Way and Paco Medina IIRC. As it seems that you are curious about my reading habits, yes I did read that series when it came out and yes I've seen the scans come up in several debates. Is there anything else you'd like to know?
It happen twice, he refferring th the mini series Logan which takes place during WW2 when hiroshima got nuked.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n

just nod.
Wolverine is immortal too......or he was when the events happen......though it seems to be implied that only his sword can kill him for good recently.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Kazenji
He referring to venom on the run issue 2 and 3, your both talking about two different events.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.