All-Star Superman vs WWHulk and Rulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This over super charged version of supes takes on WWHulk andd the Red Hulk at the same time.

Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Loebforce FTW

xJLxKing
current sup>as

supremthor
Originally posted by xJLxKing
current sup>as

I wouldn't go that fare.

-Pr-
I would.

supremthor
current supes hasn't impressed me that much to place him above all star.

-Pr-
Originally posted by supremthor
current supes hasn't impressed me that much to place him above all star.

really? what hasn't impressed you?

Slaanesh
Rulk absorb all of WWH gamma and then he solo..

TheKahn
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Loebforce FTW yes

Leobforce>Superman
Loebforce>All of DC
Leobforce>>>logic

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by TheKahn
yes

Leobforce>Superman
Loebforce>All of DC
Leobforce>>>logic

thumb up laughing

Batman-Prime
current sup>as

I read some Comics with Superman but I didn't came to this conclusion, yet. What feats are you referring to? Just courious, interested, no offense wink?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I read some Comics with Superman but I didn't came to this conclusion, yet. What feats are you referring to? Just courious, interested, no offense wink?
It's actually the opposite. What feat did AS Superman do to put him on the level on Current Superman? His best feat is fighting Solaris which Current Superman would have done if he was in the same situation.

Mshinu
Spite.

They stomp him, rip him in half, eat him, poop him and wipe their butts with his cape.

galactusischere
Team 10/10

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Rulk absorb all of WWH gamma and then he solo..

exactly

Batman-Prime
It's actually the opposite. What feat did AS Superman do to put him on the level on Current Superman? His best feat is fighting Solaris which Current Superman would have done if he was in the same situation.

200 Quintillion Tons, one hand, easy. (Triple strength at least, from his basic level and no upper limit). That alone.

New superpowers.

Creating miniature suns.

Caught himself a baby suneater as a pet.

Immune to green Kryptonite.

Armwrestling Atlas and Samson at the SAME time. Easy. Breaking Samsons arm.

He appeared like the Silver Age version IMHO not like the current one, who is still below SA.

The Nuul
Supes stomps like he always does vs hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
200 Quintillion Tons, one hand, easy. (Triple strength at least, from his basic level and no upper limit). That alone.

New superpowers.

Creating miniature suns.

Caught himself a baby suneater as a pet.

Immune to green Kryptonite.

Armwrestling Atlas and Samson at the SAME time. Easy. Breaking Samsons arm.

He appeared like the Silver Age version IMHO not like the current one, who is still below SA. Thank you, no way that Hulk and Rulk are coming close!

Prep-Man
That Sun-Eater has some new toys to play with. And possibly a snack.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That Sun-Eater has some new toys to play with. And possibly a snack.

That's why he created the suns. To feed the little brat.

Galan007
His best feat is fighting Solaris which Current Superman would have done if he was in the same situation. actually, i'd say his best feat was smacking the bizarro planet so hard that it literally retreated to another dimension.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Galan007
actually, i'd say his best feat was smacking the bizarro planet so hard that it literally retreated to another dimension.
I keep forgetting about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.