History of KMC Versus Forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Answer the following:

Silver Age: What period was the infancy of KMC Vs?

Golden Age: When did KMC Vs reach its peak?

Dark Age: When did KMC Vs decline?

Renaissance: When did KMC Vs make its comeback?

psycho gundam
inb4close

there can't be a renaissance period, only a deeper decline linto the dark ages like a person's life with leprosy.

Starscream M
I think we're passed the dark ages...which was from late 2007 to early 2009

psycho gundam
there is too much pro dc/pro marvel trolling for things to get healthier, mods need to crack down on these sommbiches

Badabing
Originally posted by psycho gundam
there is too much pro dc/pro marvel trolling for things to get healthier, mods need to crack down on these sommbiches Don't worry, you're first on our list. sneer

iceman24567
Originally posted by Badabing
Don't worry, you're first on our list. sneer thumb up laughing

Raptor22
the comeback to greatness started on May 10th, 2009.

bbrem123
no no u have it all wrong...thats when the downfall starts

psycho gundam
Don't worry, you're first on our list. sneer 'll just come back as "fanboy 010", then "odizues" no biggy

Naija boy
Originally posted by Raptor22
the comeback to greatness started on May 10th, 2009.

That comeback was shortlived as on October 27th 2009, the last seal was broken enabling Lucifer change his IP address and return once again.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Starscream M
Answer the following:

Meh... got somewhat better in mid-late 09.

Raptor22
Originally posted by bbrem123
no no u have it all wrong...thats when the downfall starts that hurts. right here (points to heart).

Mindset
Originally posted by Naija boy
That comeback was shortlived as on October 27th 2009, the last seal was broken enabling Lucifer change his IP address and return once again. http://i33.tinypic.com/15dwhdz.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
Like Newgrounds, I think it's less the board changing or being good or becoming bad and more everyone changing and viewing the forum and it's new members differently.

shokosugi
the renaissance was when i joined kmc

AsbestosFlaygon
Wth is this shit?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Tha C-Master

I agree I joined in that time cool

Originally posted by Mindset
http://i33.tinypic.com/15dwhdz.jpg

http://www.mvohio.net/Smileys/NgSmiley/hysterical.gif

Philosophía
Answer the following:

Silver Age: I hadn't registered yet.

Golden Age: Until around mid 2008

Dark Age: After Nvr got banned and everybody pretty much stopped caring to debate.

Renaissance: It's just starting.

Priest
05-06 was the best years.

Omega Vision
Wouldn't the Golden Age be the state of infancy not the Silver Age?

KuRuPT Thanosi

Philosophía
You've registered half an year after he was banned.

batdude123

crylaugh

Philosophía
Hey, you remember how it was a few months ago. uhuh

At least there's something happening. (as retarded as somemost of it may be)

KuRuPT Thanosi

Battlehammer
Dates are right, but you forget that the VS forum was not created until I believe 05, it was simply the comic book forum before then lol stick out tongue

batdude123
'06 was the vs. forum's best year. By far.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by batdude123

I hadn't registered yet Batdude how is this possible?

Battlehammer

Starscream M
'06 was the vs. forum's best year. By far. yeah that was the height. sad

batdude123
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I hadn't registered yet Batdude how is this possible?

hanuts

Battlehammer
what were some of the events of that year on the forum, refresh my memory?

batdude123
Originally posted by Battlehammer
lol, man I caught some one pretending, they new another member claim then new guy who they clearly dident, and who was pretty much gone when they started lol

It quite ridiculous how many people pretend to know the infamous members lol

Hey what was the crazy DS fan why uses to try and say DS has light speed reacting time?

LongPig?

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol, man I caught some one pretending, they new another member claim then new guy who they clearly dident, and who was pretty much gone when they started lol

It quite ridiculous how many people pretend to know the infamous members lol

Hey what was the crazy DS fan why uses to try and say DS has light speed reacting time?

I guess then you don't understand that concept of reading old threads and the fact that he came back as Fangirl?

Battlehammer
Lol you started in 2006, thats why isent lol. Dam I though you were here longer then that.

batdude123
what were some of the events of that year on the forum, refresh my memory?

That was back when we actually had competent debaters flooding the forum.

Not to mention we actually had tourneys that ran smoothly and didn't have things go wrong.

Lol you started in 2006, thats why isent lol. Dam I though you were here longer then that.

Naw. 2006 is genuinely the best vs. forum year.

Battlehammer
I guess then you don't understand that concept of reading old threads and the fact that he came back as Fangirl?
knowing some one and reading bits of old threads is a lot different.

Though I was not trying to insult you. I was more referring to the individual I caught.

KuRuPT Thanosi
knowing some one and reading bits of old threads is a lot different.

Though I was not trying to insult you. I was more referring to the individual I caught.

Huh? When did I ever claim to know him personally LOL

Battlehammer
That was back when we actually had competent debaters flooding the forum.

Not to mention we actually had tourneys that ran smoothly and didn't have things go wrong.
True that.

I had a few one on ones back then. Kinda sucks that for some reason there no counted dispite simply becuase the battlezone was not created yet.....but two of them I believe were even sanction by the mods.

KuRuPT Thanosi
hanuts

You just hate me because of my xbox stealo

Battlehammer
LongPig?
Naw some one worse lol. Longpig got a little zelous, but he was fun to talk to

Battlehammer
Huh? When did I ever claim to know him personally LOL
I ment in terms of on the threads when he was nvr, but now looking back you never said that either lol my bad.

Starscream M
2006 was the height because the Vs forums was full of activity

there was high level debates

there were funnyass trolls

there was something for everyone

in 2007, batdude, val, jason, and some of the vets decided to no longer participate in the mundane threads of Vs and became the elders of the off-topic forum. also alot of funny trolls were banned in that year.

which all lead to a slow decay of the forum.

I think late 2009, I've noticed the forum start to pick up a bit.

batdude123
Naw some one worse lol. Longpig god a ltitle zelous, but he was fun to talk to

It depends on which character you were referring to with "DS."

If Deathstroke, then LongPig.

If Darkseid, then nvr.

xJLxKing
-The Golden Age was when there was almost no trolls in this Forum
-This Forum entered the dark age when Quan and a few others appeared
-We entered the Renaissance era when Quan got banned, or whatever made him leave
-We have entered another dark age, Quan's return

Battlehammer
It depends on which character you were referring to with "DS."

If Deathstroke, then LongPig.

If Darkseid, then nvr.
I mean Deathstroke my mistake. Remember that really ridiculous Deathstroke fan, he got banned I believe. He was like worse the nvr

Battlehammer
The troll back in the day were the best, Whirly was the man.

x-meaty
the golden age of kmc was back when i was posting.

the dark age was when i got banned.

batdude123
I mean Deathstroke my mistake. Remember that really ridiculous Deathstroke fan, he got banned I believe. He was like worse the nvr

Can't say I recall. mmm

Starscream M
Originally posted by x-meaty
the golden age of kmc was back when i was posting.

the dark age was when i got banned. kutulu was a better troll than you

x-meaty
kutulu was a better troll than you

i wasn't a troll, n00b. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Can't say I recall. mmm
It killing me that i can't remember.

Starscream M
Originally posted by x-meaty
i wasn't a troll, n00b. roll eyes (sarcastic) I've been here longer than you have.

x-meaty
I've been here longer than you have.

i'm happy for you. confused

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
-The Golden Age was when there was almost no trolls in this Forum

I don't recall this.

Chopsum

He was really funny at first but later on he just got bored and wasn't as funny or creative anymore.

Yeah seems the comic vs forums have slowed a little bit since 06 ish.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
I don't recall this.
You don't recall when there was a small amount of trolls? I do, or at least I didn't think some were trolls.

Wei Phoenix
No one misses The Great Galen?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
No one misses The Great Galen? Who?

Priest
Genis101 and Wolverine8888 shifty were funny

ExodusCloak
I love the way everyone has their favourite troglodytes. I'd mention mine but I do not wish to conjure him up.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The Great Galan haha. That guy was a hoot

Mindset
Raoul

KuRuPT Thanosi
Question..... if you could only debate with one person the rest of your life on KMC.. would it be.. Who would be first and who would be last?

The Great Galan, Nvr, Quan, Trick, Carver

iceman24567
First would be Trick
Last would be Quan

kevdude
What ever happened with Trick?? Just moved on?

Zeuodin
Looking at all the Old Threads I'd say, The best were

A guy named Bran. And anothe guy Named Darthgoober. Only Seen Darthgoober on maybe once or twice since I been here.
Never seen Bran.

The girl posters are all gone. They seemed to know their shit. And they all have some of the best respect threads.

Trickster Priest guy new his stuff. Except Apocolypse sucks.

Reading old threads here is funny as hell. Half the stuff people argued is now being accepted and even argued by superior debators.

The renassiance is now I guess. It is what the posters make it.

Mindset
Question..... if you could only debate with one person the rest of your life on KMC.. would it be.. Who would be first and who would be last?

The Great Galan, Nvr, Quan, Trick, Carver Nvr would definitely be last, he was a complete idiot.

Nihilist
Nvr would definitely be last, he was a complete idiot. Nvr did the greatest rant ever.

Zeuodin
Interesting to note that I just figured out who you guys were referring to. In one of his old posts, he suggest that the IG was never multiversal and that the IG was in fact less than the UN. To which everyone jumped down his throat. Now I see posters arguing what this nvr was. And it's more than that. Many of this old posters arguments that had everyone hated him, seem to the be the stance of many. He would have been a cool guy if he hadn't announced his queerness. Can't go to heaven being queer.

Mindset
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Interesting to note that I just figured out who you guys were referring to. In one of his old posts, he suggest that the IG was never multiversal and that the IG was in fact less than the UN. To which everyone jumped down his throat. Now I see posters arguing what this nvr was. And it's more than that. Many of this old posters arguments that had everyone hated him, seem to the be the stance of many. He would have been a cool guy if he hadn't announced his queerness. Can't go to heaven being queer. lulz

psycho gundam
fangirl101 said the exact same BS... come on nvr, the compulsive lying is truly sad.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Nvr = Fangirl = Zeuodin . I guess he thought the Zeuodin might throw people off lol

Nihilist
fangirl101 said the exact same BS... come on nvr, the compulsive lying is truly sad. especially when you dis yourself in something you are proud to admit to try and fit in.

psycho gundam
just so you know, there will be many reports coming from this against all of us. the irony is that we're just voicing our opinions about a repeatedly banned poster who trolls and it's annoying as shit, and we'll get in trouble (well at least i know i will)

Mindset
I'm an admin, so I'll be safe.

iceman24567
I'm a homo, so I'll be safe. confused

Mindset
With you around that'd be the exact opposite of safe.

I need to wear two pairs of pants.

iceman24567
With you around that'd be the exact opposite of safe.

I need to wear two pairs of pants. And a steel jock strap you know i love you long time eek!

Mindset
http://imgur.com/Mugn5.gif

iceman24567
LOL he one shot that broad it's so wrong but so funny LOL. I expect nothing less from the Jersey Shore douche bags

Zeuodin
just so you know, there will be many reports coming from this against all of us. the irony is that we're just voicing our opinions about a repeatedly banned poster who trolls and it's annoying as shit, and we'll get in trouble (well at least i know i will) I haven't reported anyone. I'm not anyone but me. I'm not this gay guy you all want me to be. What are you so upset at anyway?

Omega Vision
Heh. I'm pretty new here as far as posting is concerned but I've lurked for the better part of a year and have looked back at many of the big debates. One of my favorites is the PC Mongul vs Thanos thread where Nvr and Quan were at each other's throats and Nvr at one point said that " totally gay! And this is coming from a gay guy!"

Although my favorite troll from the archives was Wolverine_8888 he was pretty hilarious. I'm pretty sure I recall a Wolverine vs Galactus thread he participated in. Guess which side he took.

Lord Feron
peter lane and Fangirl were pretty damn amusing.

Oh yeah keep it up Zueodin... you can become one of the greats!

Batman-Prime
Nvr was ok. Really. I don't know the reasoning behind the mods banning-system. Some people who deserve it are allowed to stay (like me big grin) while others have to go...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
peter lane and Fangirl were pretty damn amusing.

Oh yeah keep it up Zueodin... you can become one of the greats! Don't know who peter lane is but Fangirl is legendary at the WW forums. That is how I found this site. Someone linked the respect thread of Wonder Woman as the best on the web.

Newjak
Meh... got somewhat better in mid-late 09. I joined in 05 what a coincidence stick out tongue

Mindset
Me too.

It didn't get good until December though.

Board Walker
1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
2- galan 07 Marvel with some DC
3. mr master - Marvelite, who would casually role play the intent of wanting to learn more about dc while spreading his "marvel" doctrine
4. Galactic Storm - phoenix prophet
5. That one guy who didnt speak very structured english and came back with alts non top who also posted a pic of himself and people edited to make him look like a flaming homosexual.
6. Avalon Wind - Superman priest
7. Whirly - Who can say
8. Digi - the mod who was known as being kind
9. badabing - the mod of cruelty
10. greyfox - deadpool follower
11. soujaboy - silversurfer
12. Quand - herlad of Thanos
13. That mod with a dwarf avatar - The mod of satire and irony

iceman24567
Originally posted by Board Walker
1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
3. mr master - Marvelite, who would casually role play the intent of wanting to learn more about dc while spreading his "marvel" doctrine
5. That one guy who didnt speak very structured english and came back with alts non top who also posted a pic of himself and people edited to make him look like a flaming homosexual.
7. Whirly - Who can say
13. That mod with a dwarf avatar - The mod of satire and irony win big grin

Tha C-Master
Dates are right, but you forget that the VS forum was not created until I believe 05, it was simply the comic book forum before then lol stick out tongue I was sure it was started like late 04, I'm pretty sure actually. Maybe I'm wrong.

Good ol' 05 with Rage and the off topic thread, and newjak, and lethalfemme, *sigh* good times.

Zeuodin
1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
7. Whirly - Who can say
13. That mod with a dwarf avatar - The mod of satire and irony did you mean to call quan a Her Lad? smile

Tha C-Master
Oh, I remember ihatecmaster... laughing That WAS the best. Better than my wiki hate article someone made, or close to it...

Board Walker
forgot to mention, greyfox and badabing, along with a few others were the gladiators of KMC, they would engage in comic debate tournaments non stop.

Tha C-Master
I have the best moments right in my profile. smile

iceman24567
I have the best moments right in my profile. smile I admit i see alot of win but you should have kept going erm

Tha C-Master
Going where? smile

iceman24567
you should have kept adding quotes

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Although my favorite troll from the archives was Wolverine_8888 he was pretty hilarious. I'm pretty sure I recall a Wolverine vs Galactus thread he participated in. Guess which side he took.
Lol newbies are funny.

It wolverine8888 and no he did'nt he actaully was the one that stated that the issue brought forth of Wolverine fighting Galactus on the cover, all he did was break his bone claws on him and Galactus did not even notice him and he fled in a spaceship away.

Come on man if your gunna try and make fun of a account, that you never even met since he was banned 3 years before you were a member get it right.......

Battlehammer
I was sure it was started like late 04, I'm pretty sure actually. Maybe I'm wrong.

Good ol' 05 with Rage and the off topic thread, and newjak, and lethalfemme, *sigh* good times.
It may have I not sure thought it was 05, but could have been late 04.

I miss Rage one of my account buddies.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
you should have kept adding quotes I guess I could find some, haven't been as *active* as then if you know what I mean...

Tha C-Master

I miss Rage one of my account buddies. Wolverine vs Spiderman was 04 I thought...

Battlehammer
Wolverine vs Spiderman was 04 I thought...
Yea, but that got moved into the verses forum from the comic book forum I believe.

Board Walker

I miss Rage one of my account buddies.

Were you a mod? The dwarf mod, I remember the name had dwarf in it. IF you were, then you were the mod of irony, sarcasm, and satire.

Had similar or same avatar as you too.

Battlehammer
Were you a mod? The dwarf mod, I remember the name had dwarf in it. IF you were, then you were the mod of irony, sarcasm, and satire.

Had similar or same avatar as you too.
Naw thats angery dwarf he still around different user name I think.

They never make me a mod here lol. it funny that you thought I was him, we dont get alone which makes it kinda ironic.

Tha C-Master
Yea, but that got moved into the verses forum from the comic book forum I believe. I figured that I just thought many of them started at that time, I could be wrong though. You would know better than I. It was the infancy though as there were comic versus threads, so I would still be technically right. smile

Blanket
Not a vs thread Brucey

Also, the forum has ass holed since its 'dark ages', so I don't know of any comeback

redhotrash
1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
7. Whirly - Who can say

lol, can I have 3 guesses as to who #5 is?

Blair Wind

Avalon Wind? confused

Anyways, the best time period, personally, was before the Off-Topic Thread was created. Rage, Jinzin, Ming Tea and I would hi-jack every thread until they finally gave us the Off-Topic thread. After that Newjak, C-Master, Femme, Crimson Phoenix and others joined the fun there.

I kind of left that scene when I began to participate in the tournaments. After my first tournament it seemed like we kept having one after another. Those where good times.

Badabing
ohno

mmm

badawe

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Avalon Wind? confused
Maybe he means Avalonofthewind, Avlon's old name?

-Pr-
http://imgur.com/Mugn5.gif

i lol'd. what's that from?

1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
7. Whirly - Who can say

thanks. thumb up

iceman24567
New show on MTV Jersey Shore

Battlehammer
Avalon Wind? confused

Anyways, the best time period, personally, was before the Off-Topic Thread was created. Rage, Jinzin, Ming Tea and I would hi-jack every thread until they finally gave us the Off-Topic thread. After that Newjak, C-Master, Femme, Crimson Phoenix and others joined the fun there.

I kind of left that scene when I began to participate in the tournaments. After my first tournament it seemed like we kept having one after another. Those where good times.

I feel left out I was around before the off topic thread to mad

Battlehammer
I figured that I just thought many of them started at that time, I could be wrong though. You would know better than I. It was the infancy though as there were comic versus threads, so I would still be technically right. smile
Lol I forget u did not join untill more then a year after me. Yea it was started in 2005 blair just cleared it up he was here before the verses forum and he came in 2005 five, so it must of been created right before you joined.

Battlehammer
1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
7. Whirly - Who can say
whats the list for?

also who number 5 lol.

Starscream M
whats the list for?

also who number 5 lol. the judge

Battlehammer
good call.

quanchi112
My only regret is not finding kmc sooner. If only I showed up in 2006.

id369
I have bin here since 2005. I can assure you not much has changed, other then how characters are viewed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by id369
I have bin here since 2005. I can assure you not much has changed, other then how characters are viewed. Yeah, I kinda figured. My first year on here was the most fun because it was the first time I ever participated on a forum. I am sure most posters on here would agree the first year or so was the best for them.

Most people don't change their minds especially if it involves their favorite characters.

Verlysploot

Verlysploot

curryman
This looks like a great thread.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan

For a while, bfr (banning) wouldn't work on that guy.
IIRC he once managed to spam the entire 1st page of the vs forums with his own threads mocking the mods and other posters.
He was the certified spam king of kmc.

Estacado
Whirly was a moron....Judge was funny....wonder if his video is still online..

SamZED
Golden age was when there were active teams on KMC. I remember there were up to 20-30 members on each team. Dark age was the period of the unbeatable Lord Logan and reign of The Ever Annoying Judge Sock.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
i lol'd. what's that from?

thanks. thumb up

laughing

Sin I AM
Originally posted by SamZED
Golden age was when there were active teams on KMC. I remember there were up to 20-30 members on each team. Dark age was the period of the unbeatable Lord Logan and reign of The Ever Annoying Judge Sock.

This

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

Kinda sad that I almost expect it at this point.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Kinda sad that I almost expect it at this point.

aw, you gotta know that anyone who knows anything around here loves ya pr. i mean you're no bada, but....who is. big grin

Badabing
aw, you gotta know that anyone who knows anything around here loves ya pr. i mean you're no bada, but....who is. big grin Over the years, you have consistently posted unbiased truth. thumb up

Digi
Were we ever actually naive enough to classify this board in terms of eras? The best I could do is say when things were the coolest for me personally (right in the middle of the tourney boom, when we ran 3-4 successful ones per year). But trying to classify it as some sort of rise and fall of an empire is, well, childishly melodramatic at best.

1. Nvrbeenwithagirl - DC
7. Whirly - Who can say

Digi - the mod who WAS known as being kind.

crackers

Over the years, you have consistently posted unbiased truth. thumb up

Agreed. Except for all of those tourneys.

All of them.

no expression

-Pr-
aw, you gotta know that anyone who knows anything around here loves ya pr. i mean you're no bada, but....who is. big grin

Well, you're on the list.

Badabing
aw, you gotta know that anyone who knows anything around here loves ya pr. i mean you're no bada, but....who is. big grin Originally posted by Badabing
Over the years, you have consistently posted unbiased truth. thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by Digi
Were we ever actually naive enough to classify this board in terms of eras? The best I could do is say when things were the coolest for me personally (right in the middle of the tourney boom, when we ran 3-4 successful ones per year). But trying to classify it as some sort of rise and fall of an empire is, well, childishly melodramatic at best.

crackers

All of them.

no expression

shifty

Newjak

crackers

All of them.

no expression Yes we were... and it happened on your watch old man stick out tongue

j/k I think this follows a natural evolution of something like this. New group of people come in having a great time until they mellow out and start reminiscing, new group comes in mellows out reminiscences. It's a vicious cycle.

TheGodKiller
Which KMC generation do I belong to?

curryman
Originally posted by TheGodKiller
Which KMC generation do I belong to?

Pretty sure we belong to the worst one big grin

TheGodKiller
That makes me so depressed, I feel like killing myself. sad

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Newjak
Yes we were... and it happened on your watch old man stick out tongue

Old Man Digi
RaptorBada
Rage Drunkjak
Hobo PR

The good ol' days where when none of you were mods stick out tongue

Newjak
Old Man Digi
RaptorBada
Rage Drunkjak
Hobo PR

The good ol' days where when none of you were mods stick out tongue laughing out loud

And now we are upstanding citizens, mostly, kinda, not really stick out tongue

Digi
Originally posted by Newjak
laughing out loud

And now we are upstanding citizens, mostly, kinda, not really stick out tongue

I object to being lumped in with the rest of you. I was a mod years before ya'll. Back when Paola and Tron (and I) were the mods here.

I made the comic forums great, got us the Respect Forum, helped build up tourneys, popularized the tiers (even though I hated them when the original thread was open), found some young talent to replace me, and now I'm basically retired and enjoying it.

uhuh

Blair Wind
"Old Man Digi" basically. Telling tales of when he was great.

Now he's shriveled up, bald, and yelling at the neighborhood kids.

Newjak
"Old Man Digi" basically. Telling tales of when he was great.

Now he's shriveled up, bald, and yelling at the neighborhood kids. I don't think he's changed much if that's how you describe him stick out tongue

Digi
lol. I'm still in my 20's. Old is such an odd concept on the internet.

Blair Wind
He's already thinking he's still a young man in his 20's.

Sorry Digi, I think it's time for the house where all your friends are. You can play checkers together!

Estacado
Digi never ages he is like the "web call girls"....biscuits

Digi
He's already thinking he's still a young man in his 20's.

Sorry Digi, I think it's time for the house where all your friends are. You can play checkers together!

If I'm not mistaken, you're only a couple years younger than me. We'll save a seat for you in our Bridge club.

wink

Originally posted by Estacado
Digi never ages he is like the "web call girls"....biscuits

Just as flexible too.

awecreep

Newjak
If I'm not mistaken, you're only a couple years younger than me. We'll save a seat for you in our Bridge club.

wink

Just as flexible too.

awecreep How old are you Digi?

And I see you as more of the guy who pulls a muscle bending over to tie their shoes. stick out tongue

Estacado
He is 21 for 6 years now....stick out tongue

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>