Mr Fantastic vs Superman with a twist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Superman only has his intelligences, so does Reed.

First match spelling B.

Second match proving the existences of god.

third match who can design the most powerful weapon within the space of a year.

Who can come up with the fastest and make devices capable of nuetralizing 100 hero's from the eaches opposing universes.

Also there only allowed equiptment within Reed labatory, they both get identical ones and superman gets month to familiarize him self with the equipment. Not lien technology. They just have the materials none of Reed finished creations.

who takes which scenerio and why

One of the scenerio is just for fun.......

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Superman only has his intelligences, so does read.

First match spelling be.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
lol

Starscream M
First match spelling be. - Superman

Second match proving the existences of god. - Neither.

third match who can design the most powerful weapon within the space of a year. - Reed

Who can come up with the fastest and make devices capable of nuetralizing 100 hero's from the eaches opposing universes. - tie

galactusischere
obviously Reed.

snoopdogg
I go Reed also.

Starscream M

First match spelling B.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
roll eyes (sarcastic)
Funny becuase I have never seen before Spelling Bee, spelled out, only ever heard it stated.

I am a very bad speller, and my grammer awful. Though neither is as bad as I let it seem in the forum.

Wierd thing is I use to get these test done when I was younger were they ask me all these different thing, then ask me to recall it right away, I re stated pretty good amount of the list, oh and they asked in order, and the order would be little messed up. Then they have me do all these other wierd picture things were you point out was difference in seemly similar picture, then and hour later then ask me to re tell the list from an hour ago and not only would get pretty close to all of them, more so when they me the first time right after they told me the list, but I get them in pretty much perfect order. So wierd, has anyone ever taken tests like that?

Starscream M

Wierd thing is I use to get these test done when I was younger were they ask me all these different thing, then ask me to recall it right away, I re stated pretty good amount of the list, oh and they asked in order, and the order would be little messed up. Then they have me do all these other wierd picture things were you point out was difference in seemly similar picture, then and hour later then ask me to re tell the list from an hour ago and not only would get pretty close to all of them, more so when they me the first time right after they told me the list, but I get them in pretty much perfect order. So wierd, has anyone ever taken tests like that? you know what's really wierd....seeing you write an entire paragraph without a typo or grammar error. its almost like Im reading something written by someone else. big grin

Juk3n
Originally posted by Starscream M

Second match proving the existences of god. - Neither.

Gorgon did it as a child...

xJLxKing
1- Reed
2- Superman
3- Reed

Though, Superman will be right there

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Juk3n
Gorgon did it as a child...

Then show me a scan of that formula cool

rotiart
Homer Simpson proved god didn't exist...
Ned ate the formula

Bouboumaster
1- Reed
2- Reed: His pal, Thor, is a God, and he met ****in' God himself.
3- Reed

Batman-Prime
1 - Superman
2 - Superman
3 - Reed
4 - Tie

SamZED
Reed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.