Omega Red vs 50 batmans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlehammer
Omega Red is a live for this fight lol. No bat god kick.

First scenario woods

Second JLA Tower neutral setting however no weapons place is empty of weapons, technology cant be used, door slide open when one steps in front of them

City land scapre

Areana setting

Batman has not weapons or armor in karate gi first scenario

Second scenario with armor though again not weapons or objects of any kind.

I referring right to switch scenario in Batman favor if people believe him unable to win.

simply becuase I thread is enough.

Starscream M
1st scenario: Batman wins

2nd scenario: Batman wins

3rd scenario: Batman wins

4th scenario: draw

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M

How so? He a straight up team wrecker.

Juk3n
lol, all batmen die, and Omega Red doesn't even need to land a hit.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
How so?

Scenario 1: The batmans spread apart in teams of 4 in all directions of the forest. then they start building boobytraps and such. Kinda like predator movie.

Scenario 2: Batmans can use weapons on Tower to beat Red.

Scenario 3: they can get access to trucks and weapons in a city to take out Red.

Scenario 4: They lose in an arena.

Battlehammer
Scenario 1: The batmans spread apart in teams of 4 in all directions of the forest. then they start building boobytraps and such. Kinda like predator movie.

Scenario 2: Batmans can use weapons on Tower to beat Red.

Scenario 3: they can get access to trucks and weapons in a city to take out Red.

Scenario 4: They lose in an arena.
You do real lies has superhuman senses....he not going to fall into a trapp, and how will batman make thsi traps?

Naw I forgot to stated it before so I change opt there arnt any weapons in the tower or anything, thats what I ment by nuetral.

Were he gunna get weapons? truck? when has batman ever stolen a truck?

Mshinu
Originally posted by Juk3n

Starscream M
You do real lies has superhuman senses....he not going to fall into a trapp, and how will batman make thsi traps?

Naw I forgot to stated it before so I change opt there arnt any weapons in the tower or anything, thats what I ment by nuetral.

Were he gunna get weapons? truck? when has batman ever stolen a truck?

ok, I revise my opinion about scenario 1 and 2.

Scenario 1: red

Scenario 2: draw. batmans will trap red in a room.

Scenario 3: they can get trucks from the street and weapons from stores.

Battlehammer
ok, I revise my opinion about scenario 1 and 2.

Scenario 1: red

Scenario 2: draw. batmans will trap red in a room.

Scenario 3: they can get trucks from the street and weapons from stores.

interesting how many batmans would it take in scenerio one?

Door slides open when you stand in front of it and Red strong enough to slam a door open.

what kinda weapons would they get to beat Red?

Starscream M

what kinda weapons would they get to beat Red? I'm thinking batman can hook up cars with propane tanks and just ram into red

a few of those should KO him

Battlehammer
I'm thinking batman can hook up cars with propane tanks and just ram into red

a few of those should KO him
ok ive been humoring you, did you not notice that red still has his phermones......batmans would literrally drop in seconds.......lol

Starscream M
ok ive been humoring you, did you not notice that red still has his phermones......batmans would literrally drop in seconds.......lol batman doesn't have to be anywhere near him...so no, he won't drop.

Battlehammer
batman doesn't have to be anywhere near him...so no, he won't drop.

It a range attack lol..............so yes he would.

Starscream M
It a range attack lol..............so yes he would. the pheromones are only effective in the range around him...a coupla yards radius at most

so no, it won't effect batman if they stay about a block away from him

Battlehammer
the pheromones are only effective in the range around him...a coupla yards radius at most

so no, it won't effect batman if they stay about a block away from him
No they arnt they have huge amount of range and he can control them. He was able to make them extent an entire massive jail lol

It won't save him, also how batman supose to take Red out from there?

Battlehammer
I was humoring you before, I planned to change it to no pheramones, but you actaully tried to debate batman winning with them which is astounding.

No pheramones. beacuase it be an utter stomp in Omega red favor.

Tha C-Master
Lol, new thread idea? How many Batman's does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Starscream M
I was humoring you before, I planned to change it to no pheramones, but you actaully tried to debate batman winning with them which is astounding.

No pheramones. beacuase it be an utter stomp in Omega red favor. batman can beat omega red if they fight in a city. there's so much batman can use.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Lol, new thread idea? How many Batman's does it take to get to the Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.
I know roughly how many licks ive done it a few times.

Care to give your opinion on the fight.

Battlehammer
batman can beat omega red if they fight in a city. there's so much batman can use.
Not with pheramones. You be putting vastly to much stock in batman. He have no chances at all. Sorry but bats have no defenses for it, it has crazy range.

So the fight with out pheramones.

Starscream M

So the fight with out pheramones. ok, batman still wins in a city environment.

Battlehammer
ok, batman still wins in a city environment.
wait you still trying to argue that batman wins if had pheramones?

Dude are you delusional......he has no defense against them......they ahve crazy range then anything he could get to take red out as well.........

With out pheramones you be surprized. SO how does batman take him out

Starscream M

With out pheramones you be surprized. SO how does batman take him out

pour gasoline on red and light him up like a christmas tree

run him over

repeat until he dies

Battlehammer
pour gasoline on red and light him up like a christmas tree

run him over

repeat until he dies
How do they poor gasoline a a a guy that has vastly there reach., also would not phase him

he flip the truck or car overy.

wouldent even phase him if he was hit.

TheKahn

First scenario woods

Second JLA Tower neutral setting however no weapons place is empty of weapons, technology cant be used, door slide open when one steps in front of them

City land scapre

Areana setting

I referring right to switch scenario in Batman favor if people believe him unable to win.

simply becuase I thread is enough.

no expression Omega Red 10/10 in both...

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/1240/wolverine6110iu4.jpg

Eternal Idol

FrothByte
Omega red wins all except in the city scenario. IN the city scenario it's pretty hard to guess since batman is left to his ingenuity to play with the resources of an entire city.

KingD19
Even without pheremones, Red still has his death touch, and his tendrils. The guy is literally capable of bringing the entire city down around Batmanses heads.

TheKahn
Originally posted by FrothByte
Omega red wins all except in the city scenario. IN the city scenario it's pretty hard to guess since batman is left to his ingenuity to play with the resources of an entire city.

blink

What? Is Batman going to run him over with a firetruck? Or distract him with free passes to tittybars?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by TheKahn
blink

What? Is Batman going to run him over with a firetruck? Or distract him with free passes to tittybars?
lol @ underestimating the most resourceful guy in comics.

thanos-prime
Omega red

TheKahn
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

Its not that. Its the habit some have of say Character A would win because they are more resourceful - and then not bothering to provide any more detail or context.

Who is Batman fighting?

Character B

Is Batman in a city?

Yea

Batman wins. Debate over.

blink But...

KingD19
If people like Colossus can't down Omega Red with force, then Batman can't do it, not even 50 of him.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

let me guess..

Batman finds a way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
If people like Colossus can't down Omega Red with force, then Batman can't do it, not even 50 of him. He wouldn't use brute force though

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
He wouldn't use brute force though
What would he uses?

iceman24567
What would he uses? His brains and gear if the death spores doesn't kill him he has a good shot in a city.

Battlehammer
edit

Battlehammer
His brains and gear if the death spores doesn't kill him he has a good shot in a city.
You think that a single batman with his standard gear could beat Omega red ina city......are you joking.......

Death spores would dropp him in moments.........

but lets assume he does not have them, you think he can take out a team wrecker for the majority..........

iceman24567
What the hell are swords going to do? Without his gear he might aswell just lay down and die erm

iceman24567
You think that a single batman with his standard gear could beat Omega red ina city......are you joking....... I said he had a shot and he does if you don't realize that you don't read enough Batman comics.

Batman-Prime

thumb up

Battlehammer
I said he had a shot and he does if you don't realize that you don't read enough Batman comics.
or maybe you dont read enough of any omega red....which is kinda evidence because you thought batman might be able to wistand the pheramones......

Do you understand out out match a single batman would be........

please tell me this is a joke........

Starscream M
or maybe you dont read enough or any omega red.

Do you understand out out match a single batman would be........ do you understand that batman wouldn't try to engage Omega Red in a brawl?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
thumb up
says the man who clearly has not read one apearence of Omega red.

Battlehammer
do you understand that batman wouldn't try to engage Omega Red in a brawl?
Do you understand he have no chioce in the matter. or do you understand that red has range options of his own far deadlier ones and physically is largely superior to batman in every single scenses.

iceman24567
or maybe you dont read enough or any omega red.

Do you understand out out match a single batman would be........ I read enough X-Men i think and you are wrong Batman would not be completely out matched he has a decent chance to get a couple wins with not death spores.

Battlehammer
I read enough X-Men i think and you are wrong Batman would not be completely out matched he has a decent chance to get a couple wins with not death spores.
Then you know red has stomp on teams of x-men......had sabre-tooth, maverick and wolverine running for there lifes.....stomp on wolverine while toying with him........Batman can't even take Wolverine the majority, but he gunna some how take out upgraded wolverine who has range option is absurdly stronger then wolverine, faster more durable and can drain person with but a touch........

oh and after being tortured for months, had no armor on and still was beating the shit out of colossus and wolverine......

TheKahn
let me guess..

Batman finds a way! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Apparently claiming a character is very resourceful means you don't have to actually explain how he/she would win. no expression

hang

Batman-Prime
says the man who clearly has not read one apearence of Omega red.

I collected Wolverine comics, till the 100th issue... I have an abo again, even though it sucks no expression. The same is true for the X-Men series, Jim Lee, from the #1.

But who am i to argue with you. You surely know better what i read... roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Then you know red has stomp on teams of x-men......had sabre-tooth, maverick and wolverine running for there lifes.....stomp on wolverine while toying with him........Batman can't even take Wolverine the majority, but he gunna some how take out upgraded wolverine who has range option is absurdly stronger then wolverine, faster more durable and can drain person with but a touch........ Yes whats your point? Did you just want to rant?

Battlehammer
Yes whats your point? Did you just want to rant?
My point is he consistently shown to stomp the shit out of teams.......but batman is some how going to beat him?

really and how might batman beat him? I love to hear this.

Battlehammer
I collected Wolverine comics, till the 100th issue... I have an abo again, even though it sucks no expression. The same is true for the X-Men series, Jim Lee, from the #1.

But who am i to argue with you. You surely know better what i read... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thats nice since Omega red was never in a single one of those issues........

so naming a bunch of comics he neevr apeared in means what? other then your full of shit?

Battlehammer
Apparently claiming a character is very resourceful means you don't have to actually explain how he/she would win. no expression

hang
It rediculous now they think he might be able to take the majorty, just one of him simply with standard gear.......oh and they also thought he might wistand the pharamones

Batman-Prime
Thats nice since Omega red was never in a single on of those issues........

so naming a bunch of comics he neevr apeared in means what? other then your full of shit?

That you have really no clue no expression

Battlehammer
That you have really no clue no expression
No you dont, Omega red never apeared in any of the issues you name..........

iceman24567
My point is he consistently shown to stomp the shit out of teams.......but batman is some how going to beat him?

really and how might batman beat him? I love to hear this. In a city i don't know blow the building up with Red in it counts as a win. Use sonics and gas grenades for cover and as distraction then shove his high level explosives in his mouth. Use his highly corrosive paste to blind him then use his high powered portable laser to slit his throat various ways. Like i said Batman can take a couple if he's lucky. Deathstroke has wrecked the titans countless times and also put a stomp on the Justice League fought the Outiders even beat on Green Arrow and Canary with no gear does that somehow make him way over a geared Batman's head? NO

Batman-Prime
No you dont, Omega red never apeared in any of the issues you name..........

Did you actually read what i wrote. I said I collected Wolverine comics till the 100th issue. TILL roll eyes (sarcastic) Do i have to write every number down? X-Men from even from the first issue where they faught Magneto IIRC. Omega Red appeared in both, the Wolverine Series and the X-Men series. I'm 100% sure he did. I also had x-force and x-factor but i can't remeber seeing him in one of those.

Battlehammer
In a city i don't know blow the building up with Red in it counts as a win.
Why would red be in a building? If red was in it batman would ahve to be also......wonder who has a better shot of coming out fine.....

Use sonics

Because those type of attacks of work so well on wolverine......right......so you assume there going to work on a more durable indiviidual with just as good a healing factor?

and gas grenades for cover and as distraction then shove his high level explosives in his mouth.
What is red the rhino now? Gas granades would not even bother him and batman gunna some how shove a granade in person mouth who posses superhuman reflexes........yea thats a likely scenerio

Use his highly corrosive paste to blind him then use his high powered portable laser to slit his throat various ways.
Yea a person that reflexes are capable of deflecting bullets with ease his gunna get his in the eye with paste.......

Laser reach is far smaller then red by a vast amount.....again would not even phases red, he has wolverine level HF.

Like i said Batman can take a couple if he's lucky. Deathstroke has wrecked the titans countless times and also put a stomp on the Justice League fought the Outiders even beat on Green Arrow and Canary with no gear does that somehow make him way over a geared Batman's head? NO
DS has also shown many many many many times to not fair nearly as well when he fights them one on one.

Omega red on the other hand not so much, he consistently wrecked teams and then wrecked the same people solo

terriable comparision.

dude your reaching badly, most of the scenerio you posted are absurd, I can't even believe you say them, there straight up delusional. Also for some one who said to know red powers you certainly did not show it.......his throat getting slit are you kidding me.......thats gunna put him down.....I am not sure what worse the reasonign you gave for batman getting into that position or believe that would drop red.

Gases bombs and then shove a grande in his mouth......dude wow just wow

Battlehammer
Did you actually read what i wrote. I said I collected Wolverine comics till the 100th issue. TILL roll eyes (sarcastic) Do i have to write every number down? X-Men from even from the first issue where they faught Magneto IIRC. Omega Red appeared in both, the Wolverine Series and the X-Men series. I'm 100% sure he did. I also had x-force and x-factor but i can't remeber seeing him in one of those.

Gotta love a lier no? You jsut name that you owned a bunch of issues you cealry don't proven by the fact you stated red apeared in them when he dident.....

There are vastly more then 100 x-men and there are countless different titles....., and nope red never apeared in first 100 issues of wolverine. god this is pathetic.

TheKahn
In a city i don't know blow the building up with Red in it counts as a win. Use sonics and gas grenades for cover and as distraction then shove his high level explosives in his mouth. Use his highly corrosive paste to blind him then use his high powered portable laser to slit his throat various ways. Like i said Batman can take a couple if he's lucky. Deathstroke has wrecked the titans countless times and also put a stomp on the Justice League fought the Outiders even beat on Green Arrow and Canary with no gear does that somehow make him way over a geared Batman's head? NO

I honestly don't see how any of that would work. Omega Red is stronger, faster, more durable, is highly skilled fighter, and has the death pheromones. Without PIS or CIS, I say he takes them all.

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/7548/redanimatedserieswg0.png

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/8308/redanimatedseries2ze6.png

http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/6083/redanimatedseries3xn0.png

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/206/redanimatedseries4iz4.png

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/6443/redanimatedseries5gq3.png

and yes, that is Omega Red getting hit by a tank and then tossing it aside.

iceman24567
You ignore the manner i say he will use the equipment nice. You also asked me to give you a scenario and you dismiss them without much thought also nice nothing i wouldn't expect from you. The gas is for cover as i said the sonics are also a distraction. If you believe Batman can't even touch or get close to him to throw some corrosive in his eye then their is no point arguing with you at all. Are you saying have explosives as small ass cubes but as powerful as grenades thrown in his mouth won't Ko Red Wow talk about Wolverine foe wanking. Batman can win against Red in a City with gear not a majority but a few i could careless if you agree you don't know shit about Batman.

Badabing
The Bat Glare ftw!rKK3_87rvrw&feature=related

iceman24567
I know what Red is capable of Batman isn't Wolverine he's not going to rush in and get raped. He will use the city and his gear to keep distance it's not a long shot to say he can take a few from Red considering who he's beaten in the past. The man makes his gear so he can fight metahumans and people physically way superior than him.

TheKahn
You ignore the manner i say he will use the equipment nice. You also asked me to give you a scenario and you dismiss them without much thought also nice nothing i wouldn't expect from you. The gas is for cover as i said the sonics are also a distraction. If you believe Batman can't even touch or get close to him to throw some corrosive in his eye then their is no point arguing with you at all. Are you saying have explosives as small ass cubes but as powerful as grenades thrown in his mouth won't Ko Red Wow talk about Wolverine foe wanking. Batman can win against Red in a City with gear not a majority but a few i could careless if you agree you don't know shit about Batman.

No, I didn't ignore your argument. I simply said that I did not think it was plausible and listed several reasons why and even supplied supportive scans.

In response you went off on a childish rant throwing the typical adolescent insults found on this board at me. There are, in fact, polite or at least civil ways to express your disagreement with another person. Perhaps you should learn them.

smile

Battlehammer
You ignore the manner i say he will use the equipment nice. You also asked me to give you a scenario and you dismiss them without much thought also nice nothing i wouldn't expect from you.

Because yoru scenerios are absurd. A gass granade destracts red......are you kidding me and then Batman shoves a granade in his throat. do you know how god dam dumb that sounds. Please I not ignoring anything your scenerio who treating red like he god dam rhino.

The gas is for cover as i said the sonics are also a distraction.

Niether would due a dam thing. Gas would not even bother him at all or hidner him and zonics would due nothing. It jsut make a niose to him, you pretend like thats enough to destract red? Honestly based on what. When has red shown to be destract by such pathetic things, let a lone enough for batman to shvoe granade in his mouth......do you understand how stupid you sound?

If you believe Batman can't even touch or get close to him to throw some corrosive in his eye then their is no point arguing with you at all.

Batman got closes enough to throw that he be closes enough for the much faster omega red to easily grab him. yea because red a beining with superhuman spped, relfexes and agility is gunna let something thrown by batman hit him in the eyes. Yea thats far more likely then red easily blocking it and grabbing batman.

Are you saying have explosives as small ass cubes but as powerful as grenades thrown in his mouth won't Ko Red Wow talk about Wolverine foe wanking. Batman can win against Red in a City with gear not a majority but a few i could careless if you agree you don't know shit about Batman.
No i am saying that is absurd to assume that Batman will beable to throw something in reds moth. please enlighten me when red has ahd some one put something is his mouth. God your acting like he the rhino it pathetic.

Please how about coming up with soemthing other then he shove a granade in his mouth.....yea that gunna happen..........

Battlehammer
I know what Red is capable of Batman isn't Wolverine he's not going to rush in and get raped.

Wolverine does not rush in, and has try as he might number of ways to try and beat red and he always gets thrashed. Even with the aid of teamates.

He will use the city and his gear to keep distance it's not a long shot to say he can take a few from Red considering who he's beaten in the past.
Yea it is a long shot considering the fact red pretty much never lost an encounter.

Yea he gunan keep his distances? Good for him that work real while considering red significantly faster then him and can simply throw cars at him. Oh and wait has teneticles that has large range.

The man makes his gear so he can fight metahumans and people physically way superior than him.
He has standard gear he does not get everything he ever shown in some random sisue, he gets what he consistent shown on a regular basis. Yea the croc, who read is vastly superior then in every sense.

batman had prep thats one thing, but to assume he wins in a non prep scenerio even one win is just no, but straight up delusional to think he can take a few wins.

iceman24567
Because yoru scenerios are absurd. A gass granade destracts red......are you kidding me and then Batman shoves a granade in his throat. do you know how god dam dumb that sounds. Please I not ignoring anything your scenerio who treating red like he god dam rhino.

Niether would due a dam thing. Gas would not even bother him at all or hidner him and zonics would due nothing. It jsut make a niose to him, you pretend like thats enough to destract red? Honestly based on what. When has red shown to be destract by such pathetic things, let a lone enough for batman to shvoe granade in his mouth......do you understand how stupid you sound?

Batman got closes enough to throw that he be closes enough for the much faster omega red to easily grab him. yea because red a beining with superhuman spped, relfexes and agility is gunna let something thrown by batman hit him in the eyes. Yea thats far more likely then red easily blocking it and grabbing batman.

No i am saying that is absurd to assume that Batman will beable to throw something in reds moth. please enlighten me when red has ahd some one put something is his mouth. God your acting like he the rhino it pathetic.

Please how about coming up with soemthing other then he shove a granade in his mouth.....yea that gunna happen.......... The gas wouldn't bother reds vision?

Battlehammer
Whats batman gunna do when red starts throwing cars at him?

Battlehammer
The gas wouldn't bother reds vision?

Not really he has superhuman vision just like sabre-tooth and wolverine and neither are bother or trouble by gas.

You relize he been train in countless displennces right as well as many different tytpes of special opts, espionoge the works

iceman24567
What the hell are you smoking Wolverine did rush in and got raped in that scan. Also Croc isn't even that big of a threat to Batman and everything i gave him is standard gear.

iceman24567
Whats batman gunna do when red starts throwing cars at him? I don't know jump out of the way? Find higher ground? Something other than standing in one spot?

iceman24567
No, I didn't ignore your argument. I simply said that I did not think it was plausible and listed several reasons why and even supplied supportive scans.

In response you went off on a childish rant throwing the typical adolescent insults found on this board at me. There are, in fact, polite or at least civil ways to express your disagreement with another person. Perhaps you should learn them.

smile Never addressed you actually

Battlehammer
What the hell are you smoking Wolverine did rush in and got raped in that scan. Also Croc isn't even that big of a threat to Batman and everything i gave him is standard gear.
Thats not the only time he ever fought red......you do understand that right?

I still can't believe you said he shove a granade in his mouth god thats stupid.

iceman24567
Yes i understand that and i was talking about said scan mr condoscending. I never said he would shove a grenade in his mouth you thinking Batman can't get a win against Red is fairly stupid.

Battlehammer
I don't know jump out of the way? Find higher ground? Something other than standing in one spot?
Car be coming at him dam fast and cars are dam big. He not aiming for a hole the sizes of a fist nor is he throwing with an arm of an almsot peak human.

Battlehammer
I never said he would shove a grenade in his mouth you thinking Batman can't get a win against Red is fairly stupid.
No it not it logical. Batman brings literraly nothing to the table that he can put red down with, he vaslt inferior in physically every ways, he much slowers, thousand times weaker, would have a hard enough time hitting red, let a lone bypassing his armor and then some how making out his healing factor.

Omega red not slade who inconstistant showings. Red is as consistent as they come. He a true team wrecking monster. red does not even uses his life drain on wolverine the majority of the time, becuase he no threat to red....if red even touch batman he be KO from the life drain, or he could simple break batman in haft

I doubt you even understand how strong he is, ore how durable he is or how fast he is or how skilled he is or how fast he heals.

did laughed off a boozoka......it could not bypass even his durability let a lone a healing factor, he laughed off colossus best shots, he has stomp him and wolverine twice in return. He punched a dame hole through ton starks armor and would have killed him if not for the fact Tony smartly was no in the suit.

iceman24567
In a city do you really think it's hard to find a spot where a car wouldn't hit you? Seriously car throwing?

iceman24567
No it not it logical. Batman brings literraly nothing to the table that he can put red down with, he vaslt inferior in physically every ways, he much slowers, thousand times weaker, would have a hard enough time hitting red, let a lone bypassing his armor and then some how making out his healing factor. B Uses these then cuts his head off http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/batman626pyratedcppg180ni.jpg

Battlehammer
Uses these then cuts his head off http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/batman626pyratedcppg180ni.jpg
for starters thats not even standard equiptment. Second 6 seconds is a long as time when dealing with opponent of omega reds speed, third he coudl litterally knock them back with his tenticles with rather ease or dodge them. Oh and lastly concret? Is that a joke, do you understand how strong red is? He would effortlessly bust his way out. way before batman even attempted to make a move.

Battlehammer
In a city do you really think it's hard to find a spot where a car wouldn't hit you? Seriously car throwing?

Yea when that car coming at you very fast and is very large. oh and red can throw more then one car at the same time. Yea thats ridiclous to you but batman throwing small bomb into reds mouth makes compelte sense right roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Knock them back? they explode. How is it not standard he used it on Clayface too. He would bust out of it? Not after 6 seconds maybe sooner or later but Red has been restrained. Recently after wolverine impaled him with the steel fence he was struggling to break out though he did eventually. After six seconds the foam is rock hard no space to move and high powered laser ftw.

iceman24567
Yea when that car coming at you very fast and is very large. oh and red can throw more then one car at the same time. Yea thats ridiclous to you but batman throwing small bomb into reds mouth makes compelte sense right roll eyes (sarcastic) Makes more sense than not being able to avoid cars in a large city with plenty of cover eek!

Battlehammer
Makes more sense than not being able to avoid cars in a large city with plenty of cover eek!
really how so?

Whats harder hmm for a superhuman to move his head or deflect object aim at a ver small target by a peakish human.

Or a huge object being thrown far faster that peak human as to evade

yea like I said delusional much?

iceman24567
If they are fighting out in the open i would agree no defense for Batman when he has cars hurled at him one after another but he wouldn't fight in the open it would be suicide.

SamZED
What the f**k? pheromones ftw. All Batmans drop dead...

iceman24567
No pheromones because that would be lame

Battlehammer
Knock them back? they explode.
Notice the range Batmans at. He have to get that coses to even have a pray of hitting omega red. Omega tenticles easily go the distances if hit hit them they explode on batman and he be completely fine.

How is it not standard he used it on Clayface too.
When did using something twice make it standard? Batman uses a lot of shit does not me he has them on him as standard equiptment. Standard equiptment is things he shown uses on a consistent bases.

By your logic I could say wolverine has his sword in ever fight. he used it on a number of occassions.

He would bust out of it?
Yes

Not after 6 seconds maybe sooner
They would not even hit him and 6 seconds would be an be forever for a guy with superman level speed and reflexes.

or later but Red has been restrained. Recently after wolverine impaled him with the steel fence he was struggling to break out though he did eventually. After six seconds the foam is rock hard no space to move and high powered laser ftw.
He was restrained once momentarily, when did we start using low showings as the norm? whats worse is thats his only low showing.

Also getting stuck in cement and getting impaled into the ground are to deifferent things. One of them leaves you cushing out blood with huge holes in you. Hell some one already psoted a feat that shows vastly more strength then needed to break out of cement......

Yes you could say that if your delusional, using unrelated events and using the lowest showing of the character who consistently shows brick level strength.......

Battlehammer
If they are fighting out in the open i would agree no defense for Batman when he has cars hurled at him one after another but he wouldn't fight in the open it would be suicide.
So whats he going to do? He can't sneak up on Omega red the dude tracks people around the world with his superhuman sense. His range abilites are weak and all of them are thrown, if he wanted a pray of hitting omega red he have to be with in tentictle range and even then known of the things he backing in his standard gear has a pray of taking omega red down.

Starscream M
battlehammer, go read up some batman. please. thank you.

Battlehammer
battlehammer, go read up some batman. please. thank you.
editI know I have read more then you. How about you get your head out of your ass and actually read one comic.

Omega has vastly superior physical stats vastly. He also not some idiot clown who can be tricked and he is very experienced and highly trained fighter.

One batman with his standard equiptment taking Omega red once out of 10 is wishful thinking, but tyring to pretend he can take any sort of of majority is down right blame dumbass.

Starscream M
editI know I have read more then you. How about you get your head out of your ass and actually read one comic.

Omega has vastly superior physical stats vastly. He also not some idiot clown who can be tricked and he is very experienced and highly trained fighter.

One batman with his standard equiptment taking Omega red once out of 10 is wishful thinking, but tyring to pretend he can take any sort of of majority is down right blame dumbass. oh, how nice...now its just one batman?

Do you have amnesia?

it's 50 batmans...in a city. that's enough for batman to use to take down red.

Prep-Man
50? Batmen wins.

Battlehammer
oh, how nice...now its just one batman?

Do you have amnesia?

it's 50 batmans...in a city. that's enough for batman to use to take down red.
No I don't are you dense? Me and iceman have been debating Batman with standard equiptment vs omega red, jsut one batman. No wonder you kept cherping in with dumb comments. Iceman never read the opt and I wanted to see how anyone could think 1 batman with standard equiptment stood any sort of chance. With delusions thats how and scenerio's were Omega red magically turns into the rhino.

We were talking about something different, and no it not. Please enlight me how they manage to win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
50? Batmen wins.
They have no weapons. It just 50 unarmed batmans verse omega red.

Have you ever read a comic with red in it?

Never mind stupid question of course you havent, you never read the opt and still gave Batmans the win dispite the fact you did not know that omega red pheramones were stripped but I have a feeling you dident know what that power does to any real extent. It pretty much means 50 batman fall to the ground KO as soon as the match started.

sorry if that came off mean.

Starscream M

We were talking about something different, and no it not. Please enlight me how they manage to win. do I have to explain? really

you have 50 of the smartest tacticians in comics, put them in a city where they have easy access to everything and anything...and you can't figure out how they could take out Omega Red?

go read a batman comic you ignorant dolt.

Battlehammer
do I have to explain? really

you have 50 of the smartest tacticians in comics, put them in a city where they have easy access to everything and anything...and you can't figure out how they could take out Omega Red?

go read a batman comic you ignorant dolt.
yes

You keep saying that and every scenerio you give would utterly fail. Just becuase he a smart tactian does not equate to them winning. No and obviously you can't since you just ran away from the question with trying to apeare to.

See and then you insults, becuase you could not come up with a scenerio. I have read more batman comics then you have by far.

yea I am the ignorant one right? yet you though that Batman could beta him by running him over.......god do you have to sound like such a hypocrit every time you talk?

Starscream M
yes

You keep saying that and every scenerio you give would utterly fail. Just becuase he a smart tactian does not equate to them winning. No and obviously you can't since you just ran away from the question with trying to apeare to.

See and then you insults, becuase you could not come up with a scenerio. I have read more batman comics then you have by far.

yea I am the ignorant one right? yet you though that Batman could beta him by running him over.......god do you have to sound like such a hypocrit every time you talk? one batman has handled grundy, karate kid, superman, even darkseid...

50 batmans will utterly demolish omega red

going to sleep

Tha C-Master

First scenario woods

City land scapre

Areana setting

simply becuase I thread is enough. Death spores would be a problem, I don't see Batman enduring that for an extremely long period of time. Longer than the average person? Sure.

FrothByte
Its not that. Its the habit some have of say Character A would win because they are more resourceful - and then not bothering to provide any more detail or context.

Who is Batman fighting?

Character B

Is Batman in a city?

Yea

Batman wins. Debate over.

blink But...

Notice how i said in my post that it's pretty hard to guess the winner in the city environment since there are too many variables to consider, and lots of things batman can use.

FrothByte
I completely agree that batman is overmatched by omega red. even 50 batmans in an arena would be killed by omega red. but i just think that it's ridiculous that people don't even consider the possibility that 50 batmen won't have a chance in a city environment.

i'm not sure he would win, but i'm not sure OR would win either. it's a toss up whether or not batman will be able to utilize something to stop OR.

Raptor22
in the city couldnt bats hit him with a tanker truck of liquid nitrogen or something like that?

KingD19
Who just keeps a tanker truck of liquid nitro out in the street??

TheKahn
Originally posted by FrothByte
I completely agree that batman is overmatched by omega red. even 50 batmans in an arena would be killed by omega red. but i just think that it's ridiculous that people don't even consider the possibility that 50 batmen won't have a chance in a city environment.

i'm not sure he would win, but i'm not sure OR would win either. it's a toss up whether or not batman will be able to utilize something to stop OR.

What exactly do people think is laying around a typical city that can stop a guy who can take getting smashed in the face with a tank and keep going? confused

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Death spores would be a problem, I don't see Batman enduring that for an extremely long period of time. Longer than the average person? Sure.
He would last a seconds like 3 before dropping. He drop maybe a second after a normal human would.

Placidity
He would last a seconds like 3 before dropping. He drop maybe a second after a normal human would.

Why did you make this topic again? Spite.

iceman24567
Superman level speed and reflexes? laughing

Prep-Man
They have no weapons. It just 50 unarmed batmans verse omega red.

Have you ever read a comic with red in it?

Never mind stupid question of course you havent, you never read the opt and still gave Batmans the win dispite the fact you did not know that omega red pheramones were stripped but I have a feeling you dident know what that power does to any real extent. It pretty much means 50 batman fall to the ground KO as soon as the match started.

sorry if that came off mean.

Didn't see this earlier, but of course I've read Omega Red. I used to own all of his appearances, seeing as he's one of my favorite villains in MU. Early X-Men with Red vs the X-Men is one of my all time favorite stories.

And I didn't see the OG post. I thought this was armed Batmen.

Don't assume jack.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Didn't see this earlier, but of course I've read Omega Red. I used to own all of his appearances, seeing as he's one of my favorite villains in MU. Early X-Men with Red vs the X-Men is one of my all time favorite stories.

And I didn't see the OG post. I thought this was armed Batmen.

Don't assume jack.

Even if they were arm, would matter very little if omega red hah his pheramones.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Placidity
Why did you make this topic again? Spite.
he does not have the pheramones for the fight.

Battlehammer
Superman level speed and reflexes? laughing
what the hell are you talking about?

Mindset
Who just keeps a tanker truck of liquid nitro out in the street?? LMAO laughing out loud

iceman24567
what the hell are you talking about? Don't get me started again fanyboy laughing

Battlehammer
Don't get me started again fanyboy laughing
Yea I am the fanboy here right, not the one assuming another could throw a bomb in there mouth.....yea that was the most non fanboyish comment I have ever heard roll eyes (sarcastic)

what nonsense were you speaking.

Battlehammer

They would not even hit him and 6 seconds would be an be forever for a guy with superman level speed and reflexes.

Oh you mean this? It obviously a mistake, I mean Superhuman.

iceman24567
Yea I am the fanboy here right, not the one assuming another could throw a bomb in there mouth.....yea that was the most non fanboyish comment I have ever heard roll eyes (sarcastic)

what nonsense were you speaking. It's not a bomb genius little dice size grenades I'm not the one wanking Omega red to herald level fanboy laughing

xJLxKing
It takes one Batman to beat a Multiversal thread

Battlehammer
It's not a bomb genius little dice size grenades I'm not the one wanking Omega red to herald level fanboy laughing
yea that makes it a lot less fanboy right roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean thats such a likly scenerio right.......please laughing

How did I make Omega red harald level becuase I think he can beat batman every time? Thats yoru definition of people thinking another herald level is thinking they beat batman? man if that dont sound fanboyish I dont know what does

iceman24567
yea that makes it a lot less fanboy right roll eyes (sarcastic) I mean thats such a likly scenerio right.......please laughing

How did I make Omega red harald level becuase I think he can beat batman every time? Thats yoru definition of people thinking another herald level is thinking they beat batman? man if that dont sound fanboyish I dont know what does Nah because you compared him to Superman though it seemed you corrected that sentence.

Battlehammer
Nah because you compared him to Superman though it seemed you corrected that sentence.
It was clearly a typo, stop trying to play it into something it not.

I ment to say superhuman, which i had been saying the entire thread.

Starscream M
Who just keeps a tanker truck of liquid nitro out in the street?? you can find that in a city...just go to gas stations

iceman24567
It was clearly a typo, stop trying to play it into something it not.

I ment to say superhuman, which i had been saying the entire thread. How am i trying to make into something it's not if i already said you corrected said sentence? You are just a very argumentative person battlehammer erm

Battlehammer
you can find that in a city...just go to gas stations
what good does that do batman he cant move it.......

Battlehammer
How am i trying to make into something it's not if i already said you corrected said sentence? You are just a very argumentative person battlehammer erm
That is true I am on here at least. I am very non argumentive else were.

Starscream M
what good does that do batman he cant move it....... um...I think batman knows how to drive. confused

iceman24567
um...I think batman knows how to drive. confused laughing or he could just batkick it into red confused

Battlehammer
um...I think batman knows how to drive. confused

they dont keep trucks full of that stuff at gas station, you might fidn a truck containing gas at a gas station, not nitrogen

Starscream M
they dont keep trucks full of that stuff at gas station, you might fidn a truck containing gas at a gas station, not nitrogen thats fine too...ramming a few of those trucks into Red will take him out

KingD19
1. They don't keep highly volatile and extremely lethal liquid nitrogen at gas stations.

2. They don't keep gas trucks at gas stations either, they go there, fill the gas up, then leave.

3. Even if you did find a truck there, what are the odds that the keys will conveniently be left in the ignition for Bats to drive??

4. And a few gas trucks aren't enough to put Omega Red down, trust me.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.