The Exile vs Lady Rhea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Two pretty much unknowns engage each other. Who comes out the victor?

truejedi
Rhea's combat abilities are actually a little less unknown, so i'll give it to her. She managed to be dominated by a weakened Luke Skywalker, with help....

The exile, maybe killed some people in some nondescript ways, maybe just snuck by those same people, perhaps talked some dude into dying, perhaps sacrificed a friend to kill another sith, (perhaps not.) perhaps was an excellent medic who did nothing but distribute health packs while her friends killed dudes... Truth is, we just don't know.

This fight isn't impressive.

I'll take the exile based on 0 facts.

Darth_Glentract
Well we do know that the Exile was either able to defeat Traya. I'd say that is pretty damn impressive, as Traya did show the ability to dominate three Council Members at once. Also, she was the leader of the triumvirate for a while, putting her over both Nihilus and Sion. The Exile basically was like a sponge when learning things given how fast she learned techniques and lightsaber forms. There's also the whole precog thing she learned from the Echani to supplement regular Jedi precof. I think that the Exile wins, but I don't think Rhea was all that good in the first place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.