Mickey the Pikey versus Mike Tyson.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Two scenarios:

Scenario one: Regulated boxing match, 10 rounds.

Scenario two: Bare knuckled boxing match, no set number of rounds, to the KO.

Also, state an opinion on an outcome using two versions of Tyson:

1: Younger Tyson, when Cus was still around.

2: Older, ear biting Tyson.

NOW....Before the masses vote Tyson in a curbstomp, please remember Mickey's screen feats.

Alpha Centauri
RJ: Ever the supporter of going by what happens on screen.

Meanwhile, on another planet that doesn't maintain its orbit by hypocritical gravity, Tyson.

Mickey is a hard hitter, he was never fighting trained boxers.

-AC

BruceSkywalker
where is Mickey the Pikey from??

Sadako of Girth
Answer A) The movie "Snatch".

Answer B) The character sounds like he is from Ireland.

AC's right.
Mickey wouldnt be ready for a prime Tyson's speed or power.

Rogue Jedi
You guys see the movie Tyson? From what I remember, the actor didn't portray the real Tyson's speed. He was like the diet coke of Tyson, Tyson watered down.

Also, Mickey KO's in one punch, just like Tyson. FFS he broke a guys neck with ONE punch. Has Tyson ever broken a guys neck with one punch?

He has a good jab, which Buster Douglas used to **** Tyson up. Not to mention that the Pikey can take a shitload of abuse. It's not as cut and dry as you guys think it is.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
RJ: Ever the supporter of going by what happens on screen.

-AC Well yeah, if someone breaks a guys neck with one punch, that's some serious power. Douglas never displayed power near tht and he KO'd Tyson. IMO the Pikey took far more abuse in his final fight than Tyson ever did in one fight.

Rogue Jedi
For the record:

Against ear biting Tyson, I think Mickey wins both scenarios.

Against Younger Tyson, with Cus around? Mickey probably eats canvas. The only chance Mickey would have is in the bareknuckle scenario. and it's a very slim one.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
You guys see the movie Tyson? From what I remember, the actor didn't portray the real Tyson's speed. He was like the diet coke of Tyson, Tyson watered down.

Also, Mickey KO's in one punch, just like Tyson. FFS he broke a guys neck with ONE punch. Has Tyson ever broken a guys neck with one punch?

He has a good jab, which Buster Douglas used to **** Tyson up. Not to mention that the Pikey can take a shitload of abuse. It's not as cut and dry as you guys think it is.

So now youre gimping Tyson...?

You dont know if the break was a restressing of an old neck injury.
Hes broken plenty else.

But he aint gonna be able to stick and jab against Prime Tyson.
Look at what Berbick, Spinks, Holmes, Bruno etc all recieved for their stick and jab efforts..

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So now youre gimping Tyson...?

You dont know if the break was a restressing of an old neck injury.
Hes broken plenty else.

But he aint gonna be able to stick and jab against Prime Tyson.
Look at what Berbick, Spinks, Holmes, Bruno etc all recieved for their stick and jab efforts.. Gimping? No, I am going with movie Tyson, and if I remember right, he wasn't depicted as well onscreen as he could have been. But I guess that kind of speed and power is hard to for an actor to duplicate.

He broke his neck, plain and simple. There was nothing to suggest it was a "restressing" of an old injury.

Douglas used his jab to **** Tyson up, dude.

Robtard
"I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"He was screaming like my wife."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"I'll **** you til you love me, white-boy."

Any questions?

Rogue Jedi
Mhm.....point?

Alpha Centauri
Same question to you, RJ.

What's the point of a fictional version of a real person, in this thread? We both know it's not an accurate depiction of Tyson.

Might as well have said Movie Tyson Vs Movie Ali.

-AC

Rogue Jedi
We could do that.

Sadako of Girth
Gimping? No, I am going with movie Tyson, and if I remember right, he wasn't depicted as well onscreen as he could have been. But I guess that kind of speed and power is hard to for an actor to duplicate.

He broke his neck, plain and simple. There was nothing to suggest it was a "restressing" of an old injury.

Douglas used his jab to **** Tyson up, dude.

Firstly, That jab was as thunderous as Joe Louis' that night. And thanks to the lack of lateral movement and speed from Tyson that night, it worked.
Skinny Brad Pitt jabbing Tyson, would be like using a lightweight plastic flyswatter on a charging rhino.

Secondly, it was the right hooks, left hooks, right uppercuts and straight rights that Douglas followed up the jab with that did the damage.

Ms.Marvel
Originally posted by Robtard
"I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

"You're sweet. I'm going to make sure you kiss me good with those big lips. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend."

"He was screaming like my wife."

"All praise is to Allah, I'll fight any man, any animal, if Jesus were here I'd fight him too."

"I'll **** you til you love me, white-boy."

Any questions?

i love mike tyson. no expression

i dont think hed love me back though. sad

Rogue Jedi
Firstly, That jab was as thunderous as Joe Louis' that night. And thanks to the lack of lateral movement and speed from Tyson that night, it worked.
Skinny Brad Pitt jabbing Tyson, would be like using a lightweight plastic flyswatter on a charging rhino.

Secondly, it was the right hooks, left hooks, right uppercuts and straight rights that Douglas followed up the jab with that did the damage. Flyswatter, eh? A flyswatter that broke a mans neck.

Sadako of Girth
Ahhhhh and that is where you faiiiiiiiiil........

..........'Cause Tyson HAD no neck. stick out tongue

Sadako of Girth
I dunno, Ms.Marvel.... he might....

-Like Robtard quoted.

Rogue Jedi
Ahhhhh and that is where you faiiiiiiiiil........

..........'Cause Tyson HAD no neck. stick out tongue roll eyes (sarcastic) Neither did Gorgeous George.

Sadako of Girth
George had a neck under all that fat.
Several chins probably also.

And if thats the guy who's neck he broke, then logically, it niot only existed, but it also couldnt have been up to that much.

A weak comparison.

Rogue Jedi
Dude, stop. Stop talking. Mickey throws a punch that Tyson can only dream of. Screen feats prove this. If you deny it, you're trolling.

Sadako of Girth
Ummmmm nope. And no Im not trolling.

Disagree with me and youre trolling. wink

Rogue Jedi
Wow, you sound just like a little parrot.

Sadako of Girth
"Wow you sound just like a little parrot."

Rogue Jedi
McClane.

Robtard
McClane.

Would break Tyson's bull-neck and send the Picky screaming/jabbering down an elevator shaft.

Rogue Jedi
Nah, he'd fulfill your Ivory-Ebony-Ivory homo erotic wet dream though, going down quicker than a 5 dollar Vegas hooker on Halloween.

Sadako of Girth
You and your constant homoerotic-fantasies, RJ...
...this isnt Harry Potter or Martin Riggs, you know....

Its McClane!

(Or Tyson in this)

So whatyour saying is, that Tyson definitely wont be able to steam in fast, with lateral upper body bobbing making Mickey miss like he made ever other fu**er he fought back then...?

Thats crazytalk.

Especially given Mickey's propensity for trying to bide his time, absorbing punishment, waiting for his opportunity.

'Cause that, against 1985-86 Tyson would be suicide.

Rogue Jedi
Bide his time? Dude, he did that AND KO'd dudes right away.And his damage soak is far more than Tyson.

Robtard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuL0GlBgVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0vl6iTlC4&feature=related

Mind you, these are proffesional fighters he's fighting, not back-alley ruffs and out-of-conditioning large/fat men.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, I am familiar with Tyson's career. Mickey was a bareknuckle boxing CHAMPION, dude, which means he fought more than the ruffs you speak of.

And the fact remains that he broke a mans neck with a single punch, ONE punch, AND that his damage soak far exceeds Tyson's.

The punch he KO'd the last guy with, in the final fight? (The one where Mickey was beaten worse Rocky Balboa, BTW. He took a bare fist to his body and face for at least ten rounds, elbows and was even kicked several times as he was being counted out), It was an uppercut. Tyson comes in there like a bulldog, head lowered, BAM, Mickey uppercuts him.

Rogue Jedi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nuL0GlBgVI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v0vl6iTlC4&feature=related

Mind you, these are proffesional fighters he's fighting, not back-alley ruffs and out-of-conditioning large/fat men.

Screen feats only, please. I was quite clear that this is movie Tyson, not real life Tyson. Remember the MVF golden rule.

Robtard
Screen feats only, please. I was quite clear that this is movie Tyson, not real life Tyson. Remember the MVF golden rule.

Movie was based on Tyson's real life. This is why it's a shit idea to make a thread based on a real person; who's still living. It's not Tyson's fault Michael Jai White is 20-times slower than him.

Tyson wins, he's a pro and was a complete animal. He would roll-up on the Pikey like a Mac truck, bobbing like a filipeno hooker on a cock and throw a four hit combo ending with an uppercut quicker than your boy could react. This was Tyson in his prime.

Pickey would probably beat Michael Jai White.

Rogue Jedi
Movie was based on Tyson's real life. This is why it's a shit idea to make a thread based on a real person; who's still living. It's not Tyson's fault Michael Jai White is 20-times slower than him.

Tyson wins, he's a pro and was a complete animal. He would roll-up on the Pikey like a Mac truck, bobbing like a filipeno hooker on a cock and throw a four hit combo ending with an uppercut quicker than your boy could react. This was Tyson in his prime.

Pickey would probably beat Michael Jai White. Like I said, real life Tyson has no bearing here. Screen feats.

Come on, you can do it.

Robtard
Like I said, real life Tyson has no bearing here. Screen feats.

Come on, you can do it.

I already answered that in the last sentence. Reading, you can do it.

Rogue Jedi
OK then, leave real life Tyson out of this.

Robtard
OK then, leave real life Tyson out of this.

Because he'd flatten some amateur street brawler, that is Mickey.

Rogue Jedi
Too bad there's no room for that debate here. Follow MVF rules, be a man.

Robtard
Too bad there's no room for that debate here. Follow MVF rules, be a man.

Again, can you read? I have.

Rogue Jedi
OK then, glad we agree.

Robtard
OK then, glad we agree.

On second thought, Tyson's documentary is a movie, ergo, the footage of his younger self (prime Tyson) steam-rolling through professional heavyweight after professional heavyweight would be valid screen feats in here.

So Tyson does win, over the Pikey.

Rogue Jedi
On second thought, Tyson's documentary is a movie, ergo, the footage of his younger self (prime Tyson) steam-rolling through professional heavyweight after professional heavyweight would be valid screen feats in here.

So Tyson does win, over the Pikey. Too bad this about the Tyson movie with Michael Jai White, innit? Too bad the Pikey would stomp that Tyson, eh? Hmm?

Attaboy, documentary FTW haermm

Robtard
Too bad this about the Tyson movie with Michael Jai White, innit? Too bad the Pikey would stomp that Tyson, eh? Hmm?

Attaboy, documentary FTW haermm

It's a movie about the very same character, Mike Tyson, so why wouldn't those feats count?

Kinda funny that you insisted the Riddick cartoon count, even though that Riddick character is completely different and extremely fantasized compared to his live-action counterpart.

Are we being a hypocrite again and picking-choosing when something counts and doesn't?

Rogue Jedi
It's a movie about the very same character, Mike Tyson, so why wouldn't those feats count?

Kinda funny that you insisted the Riddick cartoon count, even though that Riddick character is completely different and extremely fantasized compared to his live-action counterpart.

Are we being a hypocrite again and picking-choosing when something counts and doesn't? Because, Rob, the thread starter is to declare which movie versions are applicable. I posted the link to the Tyson movie, so I thought it was obvious that was the Tyson we used. If I had wanted to include real life Tyson, I would have said so. But that would be breaking MVF rules, yes?

The Riddick thread? I started that thread, so I included ALL movie versions of Riddick. My choice.

Robtard
Because, Rob, the thread starter is to declare which movie versions are applicable. I posted the link to the Tyson movie, so I thought it was obvious that was the Tyson we used. If I had wanted to include real life Tyson, I would have said so. But that would be breaking MVF rules, yes?

The Riddick thread? I started that thread, so I included ALL movie versions of Riddick. My choice.

Opening thread just states "Mike Tyson", that means any movie with Mike Tyson is applicable, under the same terms you tried to pull in the Riddick Vs Preston thread. If you want to backpedal now, so be it.

Didn't Dadudemon do the 'Riddick Vs Preston' thread? I think so, son, I think so.

Rogue Jedi
Opening thread just states "Mike Tyson", that means any movie with Mike Tyson is applicable, under the same terms you tried to pull in the Riddick Vs Preston thread. If you want to backpedal now, so be it.

Didn't Dadudemon do the 'Riddick Vs Preston' thread? I think so, son, I think so. Rob.....I posted a link to the Tyson movie, that's the one we use, it's pretty cut and dry.

Pretty sure I started it.

Edit, just checked, DDM did start it. But we had the debate whether to include Dark Fury Riddick, he approved, Impediment approved, so there you go.

Robtard
Here's your opening post; there's no link, son. Only says "Mike Tyson".

Two scenarios:

NOW....Before the masses vote Tyson in a curbstomp, please remember Mickey's screen feats.

Tyson wins, going my the various feats in the movies he was in. If you want to amend the thread to gimp Tyson so Mickey wins, go ahead, but it's a clear gimp for no other reason than to push the outcome you want.

Rogue Jedi
Here's your opening post; there's no link, son. Only says "Mike Tyson".

Tyson wins, going my the various feats in the movies he was in. If you want to amend the thread to gimp Tyson so Mickey wins, go ahead, but it's a clear gimp for no other reason than to push the outcome you want. Nice twist, I see what you tried to do there. Same thing you did when I pwned the Hogwarts/501st thread, you bring in the gimp accusations.

OP states a particular Tyson movie, deal with it.

Go by the MVF rules, Rob, come on, you can do it.

Robtard
Nice twist, I see what you tried to do there. Same thing you did when I pwned the Hogwarts/501st thread, you bring in the gimp accusations.

OP states a particular Tyson movie, deal with it.

Go by the MVF rules, Rob, come on, you can do it.

REPEAT: Your opening post just says "Mike Tyson", no where did you say 'this counts, but this doesn't'. I posted the OP above, go look.

There's no twisting on my part, you're trying to amend the thread now, after the initial post so the outcome is to your liking.

You never "pwned" in the Hogwarts/501st thread, you just kept gimping the 501st until they literally couldn't win under the conditions.

Rogue Jedi
REPEAT: Your opening post just says "Mike Tyson", no where did you say 'this counts, but this doesn't'. I posted the OP above, go look.

There's no twisting on my part, you're trying to amend the thread now, after the initial post so the outcome is to your liking.

You never "pwned" in the Hogwarts/501st thread, you just kept gimping the 501st until they literally couldn't win under the conditions. I coulda swore I did, but it's OK, here, fifth post on the opening page:

Also, this is the MVF, we use movie characters, anyone assuming I meant real life Tyson is an idiot. Also, the documentary is out the window, I never stated documentary Tyson, not sure if documentaries are even allowed here.

Yes, Rob, I buried every argument for the 501st. All I did was ask the thread starter to be more specific on the fight conditions. He did, then I pwned. By doing so, you and others were butthurt and say I gimped.

Robtard
The documentary is titled 'Tyson', son.

Like I said, if you need to amend the thread AFTER THE FACT, go ahead. Going by the opening post, Tyson steamrolls Mickey.

No, you kept gimping until the 501st couldn't win.

Rogue Jedi
Michael Jai White was not in said documentary, he was in the FEATURE film Tyson. You know, the one I stated the thread was about. Stick to MVF rules, you can do it. I did it, it's easy.

No. I asked the thread starter "Are star destroyers included? Be more specific with the conditions." He did. I took the conditions he was more clear on and I pwned. How is that gimping? It was quite obvious that the 501st would pwn if they had star destroyers, man.

Robtard
Michael Jai White was not in said documentary, he was in the FEATURE film Tyson. You know, the one I stated the thread was about. Stick to MVF rules, you can do it. I did it, it's easy.

No. I asked the thread starter "Are star destroyers included? Be more specific with the conditions." He did. I took the conditions he was more clear on and I pwned. How is that gimping? It was quite obvious that the 501st would pwn if they had star destroyers, man.

Like I said, not in the opening post. You amended after the fact.

No, that's now how it went down at all. Star Destroyers weren't the issue.

Anyhow, I'm done here, if it's just MJW's feats, he loses. Tyson on the otherhand would stomp. I have silly SW faboys to slap-around in the Pinhead-Vader thread. They know no bounds in their nonsense.

Rogue Jedi
Like I said, not in the opening post. You amended after the fact.

No, that's now how it went down at all. Star Destroyers weren't the issue.

Anyhow, I'm done here, if it's just MJW's feats, he loses. Tyson on the otherhand would stomp. I have silly SW faboys to slap-around in the Pinhead-Vader thread. They know no bounds in their nonsense. MVF rules dictate we must cement the conditions in the first few opening posts. I did so.

Yes, star destroyers were in the mix, there was also the question of where the clones were attacking from. All I did was ask dude to be more specific.

Agreed and agreed.

And I just agreed with you in the Pinhead thread.

Sadako of Girth

Yes, Rob, I buried every argument for the 501st.

ROFL, PMSL, ROFPSML and LMAO...!!!!!!

Pure comedy gold.

You buried your own arguments like a cat buries his turd in a child's sandpit, after beating them with leather, buckles and studs.

http://timesonline.typepad.com/style/images/2007/10/19/gimp_3.jpg

Tyson KOs, rapes and bites the ear off of Mickey and eats his children FTW

PS before saying anything that hilarious again, please give warning, as I nearly spat tea all over my monitor and keyboard when I read that.

Thanks again for the laughs...I havent been creased up like that since hearing Jim Jefferies' Amsterdam story.

Rogue Jedi
Point proven, thanks.

Sadako of Girth
Indeed.

No worries.

Robtard
PS before saying anything that hilarious again, please give warning, as I nearly spat tea all over my monitor and keyboard when I read that.

Now I still had a lot of lube, a lot of porn and I still had a vibrating egg. So I did what anyone in this room would do, I lubed that egg up and shoved it up me ass.

If you get a chance, watch his "I Swear To God" standup performance. It can be DL'd online.

Sadako of Girth
Seen, that I think. Genius stuff. I think you pointed me in its direction before.. A gold recommend.

I nearly shat a rib. big grin

Rogue Jedi
Hmm....Watching Half Blood Prince as we speak. Death Eaters flying around, destroying bridges. Interesting. Death Eaters flying towards Hogwarts, trying to get in, bouncing off the shield charm.......VERY interesting.....Screen feats now dictate that no one, not even a highly trained Clone trooper, and nothing, not even a plasma blast, get's past a shield charm.

Hmm....Interesting.

Quincy
Shut up dude

Rogue Jedi
Nah, it's fun using screen feats.

Quincy
Your idea of fun is boring. You are a lame person.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, cuz I'm the only one discussing it right? Funny how you chose me to bait, not the other two guys.

Sadako of Girth
You are lame because you cite little kiddy wizard supremacy as superior over the galactic empire.....

........As long as you can gimp the f*** out of the SW lot.
P.......O...........I.........N........T.......L........E........S.......S.

Death Star for the win.

Accept it, and learn to love life again.

Rogue Jedi
haermm You're funny, man. I ask the thread starter to be more specific, he does, and that makes me a gimper: SOMEONE is a sore loser. I took the clarified thread conditions and provided at least half a dozen ways the wizards the Clones.

Clones did not HAVE a Death Star, man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm lame because I claim and PROVED that the wizards win? Not just the students, but the faculty, death eaters and voldy?

Tell me then, how WOULD the clones get past the shield charms? They wouldnt. And if they did, their weapons wouldnt work, you know, having electrical components and shit. NOT TO MENTION they cannot even FIND Hogwarts.

Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now.

jaden101
I havent been creased up like that since hearing Jim Jefferies' Amsterdam story.

**** Anne Frank's place.

Sadako of Girth
laughing out loud

Sadako of Girth
haermm You're funny, man. I ask the thread starter to be more specific, he does, and that makes me a gimper: SOMEONE is a sore loser. I took the clarified thread conditions and provided at least half a dozen ways the wizards the Clones.

Clones did not HAVE a Death Star, man. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'm lame because I claim and PROVED that the wizards win? Not just the students, but the faculty, death eaters and voldy?

Tell me then, how WOULD the clones get past the shield charms? They wouldnt. And if they did, their weapons wouldnt work, you know, having electrical components and shit. NOT TO MENTION they cannot even FIND Hogwarts.

Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now.

You proved nothing.

You ARE a gimpist, since you argue to the ends of the earth that "your side" will win, but only under a whole list of special circumstances...... like "No Death Stars", "no star destroyers" "no ships"etc whilst at the same time giving your wizard bumchums every concievable (as well as loads of inconcievable) advantages...

Therefore you are the gimpist, gimpmeister, gimperelli, gimperator, grand duchess gimp the third of gimpington and legend of the overgimp.

Your argument that the clones cant even find hogwarts in the first place defeated single handedly the purpose of the thread, and was gimping revision 2,334,781 of a desperate man (you), when logic, simple thought and reason kicked your argument's arse allllllllll round that thread.
Given that the thread was about "Could the Hogwarts defend their c***mansion against the might of an attack by the 501st" it was obvious that the clones knew where Hogwarts was.
The Empires intelligence gathering is better than the intelligence services of Hogwarts, I'll wager. (IE hogwarts probably doesnt even have one)

It was silly, childish attempt to ruin the thread you couldn't "win".

"Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now."

I wouldn't wipe you, as you suggest, you epically teary vagina.
Wipe yourself. (But not on your crusty Harry Potter bedsheets, like you'd usually do, though.)

"Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned". smokin'

Rogue Jedi
You proved nothing.

You ARE a gimpist, since you argue to the ends of the earth that "your side" will win, but only under a whole list of special circumstances...... like "No Death Stars", "no star destroyers" "no ships"etc whilst at the same time giving your wizard bumchums every concievable (as well as loads of inconcievable) advantages...

Therefore you are the gimpist, gimpmeister, gimperelli, gimperator, grand duchess gimp the third of gimpington and legend of the overgimp.

Your argument that the clones cant even find hogwarts in the first place defeated single handedly the purpose of the thread, and was gimping revision 2,334,781 of a desperate man (you), when logic, simple thought and reason kicked your argument's arse allllllllll round that thread.
Given that the thread was about "Could the Hogwarts defend their c***mansion against the might of an attack by the 501st" it was obvious that the clones knew where Hogwarts was.
The Empires intelligence gathering is better than the intelligence services of Hogwarts, I'll wager. (IE hogwarts probably doesnt even have one)

It was silly, childish attempt to ruin the thread you couldn't "win".

"Pwned pwned pwned. Epic pwned and hiney slap. Wipe your teary vagina clean, now."

I wouldn't wipe you, as you suggest, you epically teary vagina.
Wipe yourself. (But not on your crusty Harry Potter bedsheets, like you'd usually do, though.)

"Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned Pwned". smokin'

Listen to me, following the bouncing white ball.....

The Clones had no Death star....

The thread starter said no ships, not me......

My argument that the Clones couldn't find the castle was to drive home the point that they cannot contend with Hogwarts magic......

The Clones weapons will be greatly affected by the energy spell surrounding Hogwarts.....

The Clones AND their weapons will not be able to pound away on Hogwarts with a SHIELD CHARM in place. Not even the massive turbolasers will have an effect on it. Why? Because the shields are MAGICALLY ENCHANTED, NOT machine powered, like SW shields. They have to be lifted with a spell. If they shield charms could be pounded on over and over until they gave way, why did the Death eaters have to use a vanishing cabinet to infiltrate Hogwarts?

The thread was over before it even started, the Clones get spanked like asian schoolgirls here. I buried the Clones with facts and onscreen feats, and your rectum still hasn't healed from the epic assrape I dealt you. Don't worry, it'll be watertight again before you know it. One last time: How will the Clones get past the shield charms? How will they win if their weapons don't work? An answer would be appreciated. A VALID answer, not more mumbo jumbo about me gimping.

No? Thought not.

No need to get upset about it, just accept it and move on.

Rogue Jedi
Enough of this shit.

Real life Tyson beats Mickey.

Movie Tyson loses to Mickey.

I'm not even gonna respond to anything about the Clones versus Hogwarts again, the argument is done.

Sadako of Girth
Whos upset...? lol
You're the one opening his post with an irritated, and painfully undue "Listen to me...follow the bouncing white ball."

Before using big boy's words, your gonna have to to pissing your knickers like a little girl over HP first, me old mate..

Yes....I understood what you were trying to say, I, like most people just think its horseshit. smokin'

Sadako of Girth
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......you contradict yourself:

Enough of this shit.

Yet you continue...

Thats right. It was hogwarts was in smithereens, the object of your obssession- Harry lies a burned Aunt-Beru-Uncle-Owen style corpse.

Further discussion is indeed, pointless.
Just dont go then, mouthing off about claims of pwnage in future, then.

Tyson wins. Period. smokin'

Rogue Jedi
K. Too bad about Brittany Murphy, she was hot.

Sadako of Girth
How deep.

Rogue Jedi
Your sorceress ways don't scare me.

Sadako of Girth
Yes they do.

I can see the piss-puddle round your ankles. shifty

Rogue Jedi
I havent pissed myself since infancy.

Quincy
Your nickname is Peepants now

Rogue Jedi
And yours is Susan. Sup Susan?

Quincy
I dont mind being called Susan.

If it sticks, that's fine. But everyone is going to call you Peepants now. Like, that's a serious thing.

RJ is now Peepants

Sadako of Girth
Actually RJ, Susan was YOUR first name in many debates before, according to me, so hereby.........

*Dubs RJ "Susan Peepants" with royal sword*

(well I SAY "Royal sword".........but we all knew I meant "dogturd".)

Rogue Jedi
Sure why not, I know that people like you need shit like that.

Rogue Jedi
_O5dnl9mxOg

Sadako of Girth
Sure why not, I know that people like you need shit like that.

People like YOU need shit like that. Hence the dubbing..... stick out tongue

Good to see your being a good sport about it though.

Rogue Jedi
People like YOU need shit like that. Hence the dubbing..... stick out tongue

Good to see your being a good sport about it though. Nah, I'm fine. Glad to bring a bit of happiness into your life though, consider it my good deed for the day.

Sadako of Girth
Well, it is Christmas after all. wink

Tyson brings Mickey the gift of horrific injury and KO.

Rogue Jedi
Real life Tyson with Cus around prolly. Older Tyson and movie Tyson gets beat down, curbstomped, American X style.

Sadako of Girth
Well old age Mickey gets kicked off of his zimmerframe and kerbstomped by Prime angry Tyson......annnnnd yourrrrr point is...? (Besides the obvious age-gimping attempt)

The discussion is about IN PRIME condition.
ERGO: Tyson fills his rape quota for the day.

http://www.willersproducts.co.uk/images/limages/C%20gimp.jpg

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the question is about movie Tyson. Movie Tyson goes down hard.

Sadako of Girth
Not 'Nah', im afraid.... the correct answer was...."yep".

You cannot prove that Mickey wins, or even that it is likely. smile

Rogue Jedi
I dont have to prove it, his feats do. One punch neck breaking trumps Tysons power all day every day. The beating he took in his last fight trumps the beating took at the hands of Douglas all day every day. To deny this is stupidity at its finest.

Sadako of Girth
You dont know too many of the many variables in that neck breaking.

The condition of the man's neck before the break, how well an old, unfit unlicensed boxer trains in strengthening his neck.
Tysons used to roll around on top of his head buliding his neck, supporting his whole body with it as a part of training.

Rest assured that old guy in Snatch, was not training like this or physically anything like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6L9a3Gybs&feature=PlayList&p=157300D59EE5C3CB&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=2
Deaths occurr in the ring all the time by accident, or by sloppy prep/sloppy defense/not seeing something coming.

Look at how many KOs Tyson scored that were clean and he stopped when the KO came. The object is not to break a mans neck in the ring, but If Tyson wanted to, he could Im sure. Still accidents do happen and deaths and paralyses are real factors in boxing.
Youd be surprised at how easy it can be to break your neck, even by accident regularly, never mind in a fight against another human being trained to punch with force.

Sadako of Girth
And force aside, Mickey wont getting past that level of speed, defense and counters of Tyson's to deliver his one impressive shot, in all likelihood.

Rogue Jedi
Oh yeah, "If Tyson WANTED to he could" crylaugh

Speculator, we deal in facts here, boyee.

Sadako of Girth
You dispute that he stopped at KOs, when on the streets he could have finished him...? Cause that would be "full retard".

And facts say that your boy is chinny, underwieght, slower than Peak Tyson, and lacks the combinations, wallop and most importantly, defense. And guess what happened to everyone else fitting that bill.

Watch the Marvis Frazier fight, fight to see what Mickey is to expect from Tyson, and will be powerless to resist.. smile

Sadako of Girth
And heres a version of "wheres waldo" you might be able to win:

http://segala.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/gimp.PNG

Rogue Jedi
You dispute that he stopped at KOs, when on the streets he could have finished him...? Cause that would be "full retard".

And facts say that your boy is chinny, underwieght, slower than Peak Tyson, and lacks the combinations, wallop and most importantly, defense. And guess what happened to everyone else fitting that bill.

Watch the Marvis Frazier fight, fight to see what Mickey is to expect from Tyson, and will be powerless to resist.. smile Mickey can take a beating like Balboa (and still KO the dude in the end, WHILE severely HUNG OVER), can break a mans neck with a single punch, and you still think Tyson can win. Tyson can combo all he wants, all it's gonna do is piss Mickey off. He took elbows to the face and kicks to the ribs, dude, and still won. What has Tyson done to compare? Tyson lost to Douglas, dude. Got his ass handed to him on a silver platter.

Sadako of Girth
Mickey would certainly have lost to Douglas that night too.

And also, whos talking about Late past prime Tyson...?

Its in their Prime. PRIIIIIIME. lol
Pay close attention, number 10.

\/

"prime (prm)
adj.
1. First in excellence, quality, or value. See Usage Note at perfect.
2. First in degree or rank; chief. See Synonyms at chief.
3. First or early in time, order, or sequence; original.
4. Of the highest U.S. government grade of meat.
5. Mathematics Of, relating to, or being a prime number.
n.
1. The earliest hours of the day; dawn.
2. The first season of the year; spring.
3. The age of ideal physical perfection and intellectual vigor.
4. The period or phase of ideal or peak condition. See Synonyms at bloom1.
5. The first position of thrust and parry in fencing.
6. A mark () appended above and to the right of a character, especially:
a. One used to distinguish different values of the same variable in a mathematical expression.
b. One used to represent a unit of measurement, such as feet or minutes in latitude and longitude.
7. also Prime Ecclesiastical
a. The second of the seven canonical hours. No longer in liturgical use.
b. The time appointed for this service, the first hour of the day or 6 a.m.
8. Mathematics A prime number.
9. A prime rate.
10. See primitive."

Rogue Jedi
Read the OP:

Two scenarios:

Sadako of Girth
And...?

Robtard
Read the OP:

That's a lulz, considering what you're doing in the Palpatine/Potter thread.

Rogue Jedi
And:

Sadako of Girth
I repeat: "And...?"

Tyson stomp both ways.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, even the diet coke movie Tyson.

Sadako of Girth
Yup.

Rogue Jedi
Right.........

Sadako of Girth
...then left hook, big right uppercut and finishing with a left hook for a tidy win = "night night Mickey". smile

Rogue Jedi
I wasnt aware Tyson could do that while he is knocked the **** out.

Sadako of Girth
Well we've never seen a comparative little weed do that to Tyson on or off screen, so theres no reason to expect him to have to be able to.

Also Mickey hasnt ever fought anyone even NEAR peak Tyson's abilities..... smile

Rogue Jedi
And Tyson never fought anyone who can take the beating Mickey can, or break a mans neck with one punch.

Mickey was lifted off his feet 6 feet in the air by an uppercut, got up, and KO'd.

Sadako of Girth
Actually he did. He fought world champions for realz.
Not like King of the bum knockout, Mickey.

Yeah, what do you think Tyson's gonna do to him every time he tries to jab Tyson...? Frequent flyer milage looks to be a big part of Mickey's future.

Rogue Jedi
Actually he did. He fought world champions for realz.
Not like King of the bum knockout, Mickey. Irrevelant. Mickey took elbows to the face, kicks to the midsection, round after round of bareknuckle abuse, and STILL had enough steam to KO the guy and walk away.

Sadako of Girth
So...? Tyson endured more than that in the ring.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah right haermm

Say it again!!! crylaugh

Sadako of Girth
Watch the fights with Ruddock and teh 1st against Holyfield.... Dirty and brutal. Rocking with elbows, rabbit punches, kidney shots, headbutts for 12 rounds a piece.

Not like that comparative little scuffle in the car park you refer to.

Rogue Jedi
Sure, headbutts and elbows are far more common in professional fights.

Mickey took a headbutt to the nose and it didnt faze him at all, dude.

Sadako of Girth
No sense, no feeling.

Probably all those years of fighting with next to no defense taking its toll on his face.. stick out tongue

Besides, I dint see Tyson ever finding it an issue either.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, til he got Bustered.

Sadako of Girth
That wasnt the case.

Thats was a clean jaw/temple combination knockout.
Show me the bit where Tyson starts crying about his nose..?

Rogue Jedi
Tyson was too busy looking for his mouthpiece, on his knees like a two dollar crack ho, to complain about his nose.

Sadako of Girth
Yes he was. He was knocked out that night by a man who would have killed Mickey, should they have clashed, whilst having been unprepared for the fight..

Gimping Tyson again, huh....

You'll no doubt ignore the bit in snatch where Mickey loses consciousness due to being much chinnier than you maintain. smile

Rogue Jedi
He never lost consciousness, he was down, but not out. I recall him getting up and KOing the guy. Guess you saw a different version, directors cut?

Sadako of Girth
Mmmmmmmm I seem to remember us being shown Mickey's inner monologues, darkness and pretentiously hewn renderings of darkness water, and visions... not many of them in the boxing ring, normally.

I'd say that Mickey was quite obviously sparked during that time/bit, to anyone who has seen the movie..

Still, since you even had the testicles to come in to a bunch of people who have seen Die Hard 4.0 with their own eyes, and told them straightfaced that McClane hadnt sparked out ninja chick, I'd be silly and disingenuous to claim total surprise at this.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmm I seem to remember us being shown Mickey's inner monologues, darkness and pretentiously hewn renderings of darkness water, and visions... not many of them in the boxing ring, normally.

I'd say that Mickey was quite obviously sparked during that time/bit, to anyone who has seen the movie..

Still, since you even had the testicles to come in to a bunch of people who have seen Die Hard 4.0 with their own eyes, and told them straightfaced that McClane hadnt sparked out ninja chick, I'd be silly and disingenuous to claim total surprise at this. Like I said, down, not out. Tyson was down AND out. And neither had to use an SUV.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah he was hit for eight whole rounds by someone like Buster Douglas (particularly the Buster Douglas of that night).

Unlike Mickey "Punched out by out of condition old fat dude" snatch....

Sadako of Girth
Hehehehehee SUV.

Good one.

Never heard that before.

You comedy genius you.

You really must replace the writers of Family Guy.

(Cause youre so funnies and stuffz.)

Rogue Jedi
Thats what Mac had to use, man. He couldnt put her down for good with his fists, so he used a damn SUV.

Sadako of Girth
He didnt try. He was too gentlemanly to stomp an unconcious woman's throat, afterhe just knocked her ass completely out with his fists.

But he killed her anyways, when she woke up and then refused to take no for an answer.

End of story.

No magic... No fananorak assumptions.... No wizard juices.

Pure McClane onscreen kill inventiveness.

Rogue Jedi
Yeah, it's pure something all right.

Sadako of Girth
Pure screenfeats. Yes. yes

Riot-Gear
Tyson is the more well rounded of the 2 fighters by a large margin. O'Neil is more or less the walking definition of a one trick pony. He is a gimmick fighter.

His gimmick of course is the one hit KO. In the form of a big right. Tyson on the other hand displayed speed, power, stamina, chin etc. In essence all the major components of boxing and while not as proficient as the real Tyson he had the attributes in spades in regards to movie boxers.

With that in mind. If Tyson is fighting smart. As he did early in the movie. All he has to do is get inside O'Neil gaurds on the left. Lay in the body shots and avoid the rights like he did with Burbick and to a lesser degree Spinks. Being in that close also mean that O'Neil will not be able to fully connect, he wont have enough distance for a full swing. We know from the shots that Mickey pulled that guys with far less durability then Iron Mike can walk off non-full powered shots from the Pikey.

Given that guys like Gorgeous George put Mickey on the "mat" for around a five count. With a single combo. Mike should have him out in in a matter of moments. If he can get inside his gaurd. Something that his superior skill should make easy for him.

However if O'Neil can connect with a solid right. Then he may be able to put Tyson on the mat. To me its a big maybe though as O'Neil's "Super hit" never felled anybody remotely in Tysons league. Truth is in real life if you can throw a punch with near the power of a pro-boxer you could KO most regular folks including street fighters, black belts etc.

In other words Tyson can KO O'Neil with more or less any blow where as O'Neil's has only one option. Not a good situation for a fighter to be in.

Conclusion: Tyson drops past the gaurd, takes a few lefts avoids the right pounds O'Neils left side with body shots and finishes him of with an upper cut. Its all over less then a minute into round 1.

On the off topic subject of Clone Troopers vs Hogwarts.

Rogue Jedi. Are you sure the "Shield Charm" didn't just keep out certain things. After all birds, clouds, rain, light, air etc etc all made it threw the shield if I am not mistaken.

As for technology not working in or around Hogwarts. Is such mentioned in the movies. I am told its that way in the books, but I don't recall mention of it in the movies. Not to mention what is the cut off point. After all they use trains and indoor plumbing. So some level of mechanical devices work on the premises. Didn't they use cameras and such as well?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
Tyson is the more well rounded of the 2 fighters by a large margin. O'Neil is more or less the walking definition of a one trick pony. He is a gimmick fighter.

His gimmick of course is the one hit KO. In the form of a big right. Tyson on the other hand displayed speed, power, stamina, chin etc. In essence all the major components of boxing and while not as proficient as the real Tyson he had the attributes in spades in regards to movie boxers.

With that in mind. If Tyson is fighting smart. As he did early in the movie. All he has to do is get inside O'Neil gaurds on the left. Lay in the body shots and avoid the rights like he did with Burbick and to a lesser degree Spinks. Being in that close also mean that O'Neil will not be able to fully connect, he wont have enough distance for a full swing. We know from the shots that Mickey pulled that guys with far less durability then Iron Mike can walk off non-full powered shots from the Pikey.

Given that guys like Gorgeous George put Mickey on the "mat" for around a five count. With a single combo. Mike should have him out in in a matter of moments. If he can get inside his gaurd. Something that his superior skill should make easy for him.

However if O'Neil can connect with a solid right. Then he may be able to put Tyson on the mat. To me its a big maybe though as O'Neil's "Super hit" never felled anybody remotely in Tysons league. Truth is in real life if you can throw a punch with near the power of a pro-boxer you could KO most regular folks including street fighters, black belts etc.

In other words Tyson can KO O'Neil with more or less any blow where as O'Neil's has only one option. Not a good situation for a fighter to be in.

Conclusion: Tyson drops past the gaurd, takes a few lefts avoids the right pounds O'Neils left side with body shots and finishes him of with an upper cut. Its all over less then a minute into round 1.

On the off topic subject of Clone Troopers vs Hogwarts.

Rogue Jedi. Are you sure the "Shield Charm" didn't just keep out certain things. After all birds, clouds, rain, lights etc etc all made it threw the shield if I am not mistaken.

As for technology not working in or around Hogwarts. Is such mentioned in the movies. I am told its that way in the books, but I don't recall mention of it in the movies. Not to mention what is the cut off point. After all they use trains and indoor plumbing. So some level of mechanical devices work on the premises. Didn't they use cameras and such as well? Mickey was more than a one trick pony. He had a good jab, he had speed, he can take a Balboa like beating.

In THBP, death eaters are shown bouncing off the shield charm as they try to enter Hogwarts.

I forget if the electric spell is mentioned in the movies, but all the things you mentioned are powered by magic.

Sadako of Girth
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Hes gonna JAB Tyson off of him.........??????????????????

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

A million better boxers than Mickey would be, just as many have been, destroooooooooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyed.

And his ability to take a balboa beating just means he gets hit more, and against Tyson of that era, that fight will be over before youve shuffled back with your popcorn and your stained, rolled up copy of "wizard pride" magazine to your seat.

Speaking of which: HUUUUUUUUUUGE difference between a death eater, and a volley of massive blaster cannon fire.

And with the "no tech" gimp compromised, I'd say its dead wizardfest 2009. laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
Yes, I literally said he would jab Tyson away. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sadako of Girth
Then why say that having a jab along with his other shot is gonna be , along with trying to to take a tyson beating til he feels like ending it with one punch, a viable way of preventing getting murdered, let alone winning the fight....?

Rogue Jedi
Coupla questions:

Did Tyson ever take a beating like Mickey did in his final fight, get up, and KO his opponent?

Mickey hits Tyson with the same punch that broke Gorgeous Geroge's neck. What happens?

Sadako of Girth
Yeah worse beatings. Like I said there were some good wars he was in.
The Ruddock fight was one. The holyfield one would have killed Mickey too.

Tyson has used ALLLLLLLLLL the punches. Look at the end of the Michael Spinks "fight".
Look what he did to Frank Bruno at the end.
These shots'd have broken the necks of lesser conditioned, trained/experienced fighters.

Look at spink's eyes in the back of his socket. His leg twitching...

Riot-Gear
Mickey was more than a one trick pony. He had a good jab, he had speed, he can take a Balboa like beating.

I'll agree that he had fair to good speed and could throw a jab. As for his durability it was no where near Balboa level. He got dropped often, again Gorgeous Gearge put him down for around a 5 count. With a single combo.

That said he displayed only one method of winning on which he relied completly. Its even more imperative in this match as his jab is going to do jack to somebody like Tyson and the only shot he has at doing any significant damage is his patent right.

The other thing is we never saw O'Neil's fight go past the first few rounds at best. So we have no idea what kind of endurance he has. We could try and guess based on his life style, bu that is far from accurate.

In THBP, death eaters are shown bouncing off the shield charm as they try to enter Hogwarts.

True, but light, air, birds etc etc all managed to pass. Which means as I said it only keeps out certain things and something tells me that Clone Troopers aren't yet on the list

I forget if the electric spell is mentioned in the movies, but all the things you mentioned are powered by magic.

So Hogwarts has magic toilets? and the steam rising off the locomotive was just for show? Do you have on screen evidence to back up these assumptions?

That aside as this is a movie vs forum and neither of us can recall a reference to the anti-electrical/anti-tech spell in the movies anyway. The pint of the how the above work is moot any way and Blasters, gunships etc will all work fine. That is pending the discorvery of a movie reference to the afor mentioned spells.

Rogue Jedi
The birds and air were obviously already there in the first place.

Look at the scenes in the castle. You see any electrical sockets? Any TV's? PC's? Anything electric powered?

Riot-Gear
The birds and air were obviously already there in the first place.

So now you are suggesting that it was a contained biosphere? Complete with its own weather patterns? It rained, it snowed, the wind blew, animals came and went as did people. The light shown etc etc. In other words things got in and out. The only thing that had issues was an entity that was a specific enemy of the occupants of Hogwarts. As such having wards against it makes sence. The same can not be said for having wards against Clone Troopers they have never encountered.

Look at the scenes in the castle. You see any electrical sockets? Any TV's? PC's? Anything electric powered?

No, but that doesn't mean such things wouldn't work their. Simply that by and large the wizards chose not to use them. Though as I said earlier they did have indoor plumbing which suggests a certain level of technology does work and while it could be a completly mechanical system. Their is also a chance that it has electrical components to operate the water tanks/pumps etc. Again a locomotive puffing away steam like one would expect from an external combustion engine came with in eye site of the castle, flash bulbs on cameras worked, not to mention I think we say lighting from time time. Suggesting once again that electricity was still functioning on the premises.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Riot-Gear
So now you are suggesting that it was a contained biosphere? Complete with its own weather patterns? It rained, it snowed, the wind blew, animals came and went as did people. The light shown etc etc. In other words things got in and out. The only thing that had issues was an entity that was a specific enemy of the occupants of Hogwarts. As such having wards against it makes sence. The same can not be said for having wards against Clone Troopers they have never encountered.

No, but that doesn't mean such things wouldn't work their. Simply that by and large the wizards chose not to use them. Though as I said earlier they did have indoor plumbing which suggests a certain level of technology does work and while it could be a completly mechanical system. Their is also a chance that it has electrical components to operate the water tanks/pumps etc. Again a locomotive puffing away steam like one would expect from an external combustion engine came with in eye site of the castle, flash bulbs on cameras worked, not to mention I think we say lighting from time time. Suggesting once again that electricity was still functioning on the premises.

Well, Dumbledore did say it was designed to keep "dark forces" out. Clone troopers out to kill wizards woud certainly fall under this category.

Magically powered, dude, magically enchanted, you do know what that means, right? And Hogwarts was lit by candles.

Quincy
Well, Dumbledore did say it was designed to keep "dark forces" out. Clone troopers out to kill wizards woud certainly fall under this category.

Yet Draco Malfoy - a death eater planning on murdering Dumbledore, and allowing other dark wizards entry onto school grounds, was able to walk around with ease.....

HMMMMMMMMM..........CURIOUS......

Oh also, shut up about the electrical thing. goblet of fire - they use like a record player, and a whole band plays electrical instruments at the Yule Ball.

Also Lee Jordan does commentary for the quidditch matches on his little radio thing.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Quincy
Yet Draco Malfoy - a death eater planning on murdering Dumbledore, and allowing other dark wizards entry onto school grounds, was able to walk around with ease.....

Oh also, shut up about the electrical thing. goblet of fire - they use like a record player, and a whole band plays electrical instruments at the Yule Ball.

Also Lee Jordan does commentary for the quidditch matches on his little radio thing.

Draco was granted passage because Filch allowed it.

All magically enchanted shit, dude.

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Quincy

Oh oh! RJ just got rectally probed by Dr.Quincy MD.

Rogue Jedi
Oh oh! RJ just got rectally probed by Dr.Quincy MD.

Nah, pwned back like Trapper John md:

Draco was granted passage because Filch allowed it.

All magically enchanted shit, dude.

Sadako of Girth
Not exactly pwned.

Your blanket non-trump card fails.

There were electric amplifiers and power for all the backline, the PA dont run on magic mate.
Ive known a few magicians over the years.
And none of them have ever been able to fuel any band ive ever been in's live rig.

So all this "No electricity" bollocks can stop right now.

Without in-movie confirmation, you are speculating that the band's gear is powered by a very verrrrrry vague "Enchanted spell".

Occum's razor dictates that we simply accept that some good old fashioned 240 volt supply was active. smile

Rogue Jedi
Not exactly pwned.

Your blanket non-trump card fails.

There were electric amplifiers and power for all the backline, the PA dont run on magic mate.
Ive known a few magicians over the years.
And none of them have ever been able to fuel any band ive ever been in's live rig.

So all this "No electricity" bollocks can stop right now.

Without in-movie confirmation, you are speculating that the band's gear is powered by a very verrrrrry vague "Enchanted spell".

Occum's razor dictates that we simply accept that some good old fashioned 240 volt supply was active. smile You do realize that you are comparing reeal life magicians (which is bullshit BTW) to a fictional movie? Are you really that desperate? Wait a second, I'm late for my gun kata lessons, ****!!!

Sadako of Girth
You do realize that you are comparing reeal life magicians (which is bullshit BTW) to a fictional movie (which, despite my insistance to the contrary is ALSO bullshit)? Are you really that desperate? Wait a second, I'm late for my masturbators anonymous meeting, ****!!!

Fixed for you, see...?
And yes, as you can see, I am. Although there is no desperation.
For they will be as much good as each other when it comes to facing off with the empire.

Rogue Jedi
Fixed for you, see...?
And yes, as you can see, I am. Although there is no desperation.
For they will be as much good as each other when it comes to facing off with the empire. Comin' outta your ears, my man. Thick, steamy poop.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>