Marvel version of DOS Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright DOS Doomsday springs from the ground and starts a rampage can this team stop him?

Team
Immortal Hercules in place of Superman
Wonder Man in place of Guy Gardener
Machine Man in place of Blue Beetle
Guardian in place of Booster Gold
Iron Man- http://marvel.wikia.com/S.K.I.N._Armor in place of Maxima
Human Torch in place of Fire
Hellion in place of Ice
Wiccan for Bloodwynd

iceman24567
Herc is his only real threat unless you have bfr in this thread

Rage.Of.Olympus
Hercules stops him depending on the level his at.

golem370
I think the team together has a good chance.

iceman24567
Mostly because of Herc

golem370
You think Hercules is so much better then Wonder Man I mean in Wonder Man respect thread he does well against Thor. I read up on the Iron Man armor I picked in is said to be near as strong as adamantium.

iceman24567
I don't know about you but i much rather have Immortal Herc throwing punches for me erm

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by golem370
You think Hercules is so much better then Wonder Man I mean in Wonder Man respect thread he does well against Thor. I read up on the Iron Man armor I picked in is said to be near as strong as adamantium.

Last time they meet, Hercules absolutely wrecked Wonder Man in like two pages.

Yea the skin armor was stated to be nearly as tough as Adamantium.

golem370
They are imo close and since Wonder Man can fly and it said if his skin is broken a massive explosion happens I would say that makes then about even. 1 low showing is enough to write somebody off. They are both Immortal

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by golem370
They are imo close and since Wonder Man can fly and it said if his skin is broken a massive explosion happens I would say that makes then about even. 1 low showing is enough to write somebody off. They are both Immortal

No they really aren't. Especially currently. Hercules would wreck Wonder Man easily.

I thought that was a non cannon story of a different Universe.

It's not only one low showing. It's been a constant stream of low showings currently. Hell, Namor was beating the shit out of both Wonder Man and Ares at the same time easily.

On paper Wonder Man has Top Tier stats, around and just above Wonder Woman's level and probably almost Thor and Superman's level as supposedly his stronger than ever currently. That's on paper. In a real comic, he'd get wrecked.

Just because you're immortal and can't age doesn't mean you can't have the utter shit beaten out of you.

golem370
Well I am going by a Classic version of Wonder Man which I think would make more since here. Sorry for the lack of info.

iceman24567
Classic Wonder Man was more a monster than current adding him would give the team a 10/10 imo

shokosugi
this team dies

golem370
Classic Wonder Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.