Captain Atom vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Random Encounter

WickedDynamite
spite

iceman24567
Captain atoms only real chance is to absorb Sentrys energies.

BattleMage
And we know thats not going to happen.

iceman24567
No we don''t Atom is known for absorbing shit but then again i didn't expect you to know that no expression

BattleMage
All you had to do was ask. smile

id369
Originally posted by iceman24567
No we don''t Atom is known for absorbing shit but then again i didn't expect you to know that no expression

Then Sentry gives him some serious indigestion.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6342/1259285054.jpg

iceman24567
Originally posted by id369

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6342/1259285054.jpg Absorbing Man was able to severely weaken Bob by draining him Atom can do the same.

KingD19
Atom absorbs the sh*t out of him.

BattleMage
Doesn't mean Atom wins.

iceman24567
Doesn't mean he loses either no expression

TheKahn
Doesn't Captain Atom still have the weakness that if he absorbs too much energy he involuntary travels through time, or has that changed recently?

iceman24567
Since Armageddon i don't think he's had that problem could be wrong self bfr is a loss though erm

Zeuodin
CA actually manged to absorb the energy of a bezerk Takion. But Takion wasn't really knowing how to fight that well either. I'd say Sentry at his best takes 6/10

TheKahn
Originally posted by id369

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/6342/1259285054.jpg

Doesn't black-eyed Bob = Void? IIRC that was the case in Secret Invasion, though I could be mistaken erm

KingD19
Yeah, black eyed Bob is like....Void Lite.

And Atom absorbed enough people/energy to become Monarch, I doubt there's anything he can't absorb.

shokosugi
Captain Atom >> Sentry

TheKahn
Sentry fights always given me pause because of Marvel's refusal to definitively show what his limits are. At this point I'm not sure he can be significantly injured much less killed permanently. Then you have instances where he is pimp-smacking heralds but then not being able to beat WWH. erm I'm at a loss.

batdude123
He's quite clearly not who they made him out to be when he first appeared.

KingD19
If he wins against Molecule Man, then I have lost all faith in Marvel's writers.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KingD19
If he wins against Molecule Man, then I have lost all faith in Marvel's writers. Why? They have been working him up to be this uber being in the future. If they don't have him beating MM i will lose faith in Marvels writers erm

Zeuodin
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why? They have been working him up to be this uber being in the future. If they don't have him beating MM i will lose faith in Marvels writers erm he shouldn't be able to beat MM no matter how powerful he gets. MM should always be near the top of the human beings in marvel.

iceman24567
Not really his mindset like Sentry makes him hold back all the time him losing to Sentry won't be as bad as you guys make it seem.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Zeuodin
he shouldn't be able to beat MM no matter how powerful he gets. MM should always be near the top of the human beings in marvel.

Why? Is MM = TOAA now?

iceman24567
Originally posted by TheKahn
Why? Is MM = TOAA now? eek! laughing

id369

bbrem123
yea i dont think he weakened him...i think he took enough so he could hurt him

iceman24567

iceman24567
Originally posted by bbrem123
yea i dont think he weakened him...i think he took enough so he could hurt him Yeah you are right he took just enough to hurt him.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by shokosugi
Captain Atom >> Sentry

disagree

i dont like sentry and i like captain atom, but sentry takes this 7/10

Warlord
sentry

Batman-Prime
It's really hard to decide. CA has more feats and while playing in the major league he still has some low showings. Sentry's hype might have been dimished a bit but he could become a surprise in the end, the extent of his powers is still unknwon. So 5/10

-Pr-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
It's really hard to decide. CA has more feats and while playing in the major league he still has some low showings. Sentry's hype might have been dimished a bit but he could become a surprise in the end, the extent of his powers is still unknwon. So 5/10

your avatar is a tad disturbing.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
your avatar is a tad disturbing.

You mean it turns you on? confused

-Pr-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You mean it turns you on? confused

how on earth did you get disturbing to be = arousing?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
how on earth did you get disturbing to be = arousing?

My english sucks smart you surely noticed. big grin

You want me to give Supes some pants? Tanga?

quanchi112
he shouldn't be able to beat MM no matter how powerful he gets. MM should always be near the top of the human beings in marvel. Iyo. Things change.

Lord Feron
CA actually manged to absorb the energy of a bezerk Takion. But Takion wasn't really knowing how to fight that well either. I'd say Sentry at his best takes 6/10

didn't that attempt drive CA powers to overload and get all wonky, and didn't really do shit ... same with flash's speed and GL ring?

You might be pointing to a different instance maybe?

BattleMage
Sentry easy.

tkitna
Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.