Yellow doom Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
Doom is given a yellow ring and given 1 year to master it and every video of every lantern fight in existence...

Who does he stop at assuming he is fully healed and recharged before each opponent.

A drunk Guy Gardner
John Stewart
kilowog
Kyle as ion 2
Hal Jordon after coast city is wiped out with 10 rings...

Ganthet

JakeTheBank
lol @ "drunk Guy Gardner"

I think he stops at Kyle more often than not.

Mindset
Doom would do better with a green ring.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would do better with a green ring. I agree

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would do better with a green ring.

Agreed.

Doom's Willpower > Doom's ability to instill great fear.

rotiart
Also doomis not limited to just the ring... Anything on him like his armor or magic he uses regularly is admissable like magic or suit armor blasts etc

Lord Feron
Is this doom at normal levels or doom at MoD levels? Because doesn't he still have those powers?

BattleMage
Doom so clears this. Mod?

K Von Doom
If Doom is given one year to master the yellow ring, he would clear the gauntlet. In one year, he'd not only familiarize himself with the ring's abilities, he'd make improvements on it.

iceman24567
Ion beats him

BattleMage
Originally posted by K Von Doom
If Doom is given one year to master the yellow ring, he would clear the gauntlet. In one year, he'd not only familiarize himself with the ring's abilities, he'd make improvements on it. Co-sign

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
Ion beats him No i think Dr.doom would beat Ion

iceman24567
I don't care what you think

BattleMage
Then don't reply son.

iceman24567
I can reply when i feel like son

BattleMage
Hey kid just go.

iceman24567
I'm content where i am son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.