Sodam Yat vs Superman and Mon-EL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Busty Poland
Under a yellow sun.
Mon-El's powers arent ****ing up
Current Supes.

If Sodam rapes add Power-Girl, Supergirl and Conner Kent

iceman24567
Yat doesn't rape he barely wins if at all

Busty Poland
Originally posted by iceman24567
Yat doesn't rape he barely wins if at all

Yat under a yellow sun was an equal match with SBP. Daxamites>>Kyrptonians. I think Yat would stomp

TheKahn
Superman-level character with vast energy/matter manipulation powers and a galactic encyclopedia/scanner > a group of Kryptonians and one Daxamite.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Busty Poland
Yat under a yellow sun was an equal match with SBP. Daxamites>>Kyrptonians. I think Yat would stomp

I think that have far more to do with his possessing the Ion entity rather than the difference between Kryptonians and Daxamites.

Batman-Prime
Sodam SHOULD win... but i doubt he will no expression

iceman24567
Originally posted by Busty Poland
Yat under a yellow sun was an equal match with SBP. Daxamites>>Kyrptonians. I think Yat would stomp Yat had GL auto shields at his disposal and Mon-EL +Superman > Daxamites > Kyrptonians for obvious reasons

Busty Poland
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Sodam SHOULD win... but i doubt he will no expression

Cos he sucks? I dont think he sucks, i think he is a great character, right up there with my favorites Sentry and Vulcan.

iceman24567
Petey again?

Busty Poland
Petey again?

Whats that?

Blanket
Petey again? I'm shocked you remembered his name since he was such a minor member

iceman24567
Originally posted by Blanket
I'm shocked you remembered his name since he was such a minor member I remember all my bitches and hoes smile

quanchi112
Team wins.

Slaanesh
Yat FTW..

celeyhyga17
hmm....tough one.... I lean towards Ion barely.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Yat FTW.. How does Yat beat current Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.