Pre retcon Beyonder vs Saint of killers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The MadParty
they fight on the moon or something

supremthor
saint wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by supremthor
saint wins. Nah

Slaanesh
PR Beyonder stomp..

iceman24567
Saint shoots him right between the eyes and Beyonder dies

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
Nah

iceman24567
Shut up son

Mr Master
Beyonder produces a thought,
and turns him into a saint of life.

Mindset
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shut up son http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/1/20229000/ngbbs4ae2d79d92aab.jpg

quanchi112
Saint shoots him right between the eyes and Beyonder dies Didn't work on Cassidy. LOL. Beyonder while depowered eliminated the concept of death. What's the saint?

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Didn't work on Cassidy. LOL. Beyonder while depowered eliminated the concept of death. What's the saint? cassidy part wuz retconed by writer iirc

that dont change much tho, any1 whose > death can beat SOK & that includes PR Beyonder

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by Mr Master
Beyonder produces a thought,
and turns him into a saint of life. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
cassidy part wuz retconed by writer iirc

that dont change much tho, any1 whose > death can beat SOK & that includes PR Beyonder When? I read the entire series and he wasn't killed. He didn't beat anyone near the level of preretcon beyonder.

If the guy isn't oneshotting a vampire he doesn't have a chance against someone who can eliminate the concept of death which is basically saint anyways.

Beyonder>concept of death.

Xplosive
Beyonder stomps.

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by quanchi112
When? I read the entire series and he wasn't killed. He didn't beat anyone near the level of preretcon beyonder.

If the guy isn't oneshotting a vampire he doesn't have a chance against someone who can eliminate the concept of death which is basically saint anyways.

Beyonder>concept of death. uh yeah i said i agree about the > death part

in fact if god was sittin on his throne then SOKs bullets woudnt have worked on him either (thats why god wuz desprate to get to his throne lol)

cassidy part wuz retconed when the writer in interview said it was a mistake and he regret writin it (counts as a retcon stick out tongue)

I mean SOK killed the devil, pretty sure devil > some vampire

quanchi112
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
uh yeah i said i agree about the > death part

in fact if god was sittin on his throne then SOKs bullets woudnt have worked on him either (thats why god wuz desprate to get to his throne lol)

cassidy part wuz retconed when the writer in interview said it was a mistake and he regret writin it (counts as a retcon stick out tongue)

I mean SOK killed the devil, pretty sure devil > some vampire That doesn't count as a retcon. I don't care what he regrets it saw publication and stands.

Saint killed humans and demons, etc. with no feats to justify them in any sort of hierarchy.

galactusischere
Beyonder stomps SOK
SOK couldn't even kill Cassidy.

Merlyn
Saint shoots him right between the eyes and Beyonder dies Beyonder has taken shots to the face before, and survived. (and no I am not talking about Shooter wanking it to various issues of "Secret Wars".)

stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.