Galactus VS Oa the living planet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Oa the living planet is the fusion of ego and The Guardians of Oa

galactusischere
Galactus

armedforbattle
Good thread thumb up

Sin I AM
galan owns

DTM
Galactus for the solid win, Id say. Id probably give a full powered Galactus the win over the entire GL Corps, and possibly the Guardians as well.

ODG
Ego amped by the sum total of the Guardians' power would likely be more than Galactus would be able to chew.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
Ego amped by the sum total of the Guardians' power would likely be more than Galactus would be able to chew.

ego is a joke

ODG
^ He was powerful enough to challenge Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by ODG
^ He was powerful enough to challenge Galactus. This

guy222
g

DTM
Galactus at even a severely weakened (though enraged) state was able to lash out and destory several whole galaxies (filled with planets, filled with stars, etc.) so a single living planet, even a GL one, shouldnt be much of a challenge to Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
Ego isnt just a planet

cdtm
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus at even a severely weakened (though enraged) state was able to lash out and destory several whole galaxies (filled with planets, filled with stars, etc.) so a single living planet, even a GL one, shouldnt be much of a challenge to Galactus.

And a handful of no name gl's cut a sentient sector of space down to size. stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
Galactus would beat seven shades of glowing green shit out of Oa.

cdtm
Originally posted by DTM
Galactus for the solid win, Id say. Id probably give a full powered Galactus the win over the entire GL Corps, and possibly the Guardians as well.

Entire Corp plus Guardians working in unison should approach Ion/Parallax power levels.

Zero Hour Parallax > Big G.

Horrificus
Originally posted by ODG
^ He was powerful enough to challenge Galactus. sad but true.

GalacticStorm
Ego alone would be on par with Galactus. Combined with the power of the Guardians its a definite win for Oa.

DTM
Ego isnt Mogo, hes alot more powerful IMHO.

......funny, I just got that this isnt Mogo at all here, its some amalgam of Ego and the Guardians, didnt get that before. stick out tongue

OK, a much closer fight this one is now.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by DTM
Ego isnt Mogo, hes alot more powerful IMHO.

......funny, I just got that this isnt Mogo at all here, its some amalgam of Ego and the Guardians, didnt get that before. stick out tongue

OK, a much closer fight this one is now.

Lol. Yep. Ego alone has fought off Galactus and given him trouble on panel, theyre on par, although in a battle to the death id give it to Galactus. Ego combined with the power of all of the Guardians stomps Galactus.

DTM
I do believe Galactus to be a tier above Ego overall (not sure why a living planet would give grief to a being that eats planets like we do twinkies, really), but yeah, adding all the power of the Guardians to Ego is a bit too much for standard Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.