Deadpool vs Colossus, Cyclops, Surge, and Domino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Can Wade take them all down?

golem370
no

snoopdogg
You should read Deadpool #18 then.

Batman-Prime
Not on the KMC boards wink

golem370
scans

SamZED
Originally posted by golem370
scans Already in his respect thread.
Why make a thread of a fight that just happened in comics?
Wade can kill Cyclops and Domino, Cyke cant use optic blast to fullest because he risks hurting his teammates. Not sure about Surge's durability, if she can get killed by a bullet she dies too. But Wade has no means to hurt Colossus.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SamZED
But Wade has no means to hurt Colossus. Didn't Wade Kayo Colossus with that kick?

golem370
Should have happened pis had to be in effect

SamZED
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Wade Kayo Colossus with that kick? I think he kicked him off the building, if you look at the pic where Cyke warns Piotr you could see him standing at the edge so its not PIS..

snoopdogg
Deadpool even managing to move Colossus' head with a kick is PIS.

golem370
Colossus who has thrown fists with Gladiator roll eyes (sarcastic)

snoopdogg
Originally posted by golem370
Colossus who has thrown fists with Gladiator roll eyes (sarcastic) Deadpool breaks his face trying to headbutt Colossus, then on the next page kicks him off a rooftop? DP is the man.

SamZED
Deadpool even managing to move Colossus' head with a kick is PIS. What the f**k? How is it PIS? Unless Colossus was ready for that kick (and he clearly wasn't) its all about weight and DP is strong enough to kick that kind of weight pretty darn far.

snoopdogg
What the f**k? How is it PIS? Unless Colossus was ready for that kick (and he clearly wasn't) its all about weight and DP is strong enough to kick that kind of weight pretty darn far. I've seen She-Hulk get his by a bus while she wasn't expecting it and the bus got smashed to sh!t and she did't even budge.

Mindset
I've seen She-Hulk get his by a bus while she wasn't expecting it and the bus got smashed to sh!t and she did't even budge. I've seen Colossus get kicked by Deadpool and he did budge.

1 to 1

KingD19
Colossus has been hit by much stronger people than DP, and not been moved, unexpected too, it's PIS

chomperx9
Originally posted by Mindset
I've seen Colossus get kicked by Deadpool and he did budge.

1 to 1 when ?

Mindset
Originally posted by chomperx9
when ? Are you serious?

no expression

snoopdogg
when ? He's talking about the PIS scenario.

snoopdogg
Does anybody find it normal that DP took that punch also? Unless big C was't trying to kill him.

Mindset
He took punches from Hulk.

SamZED
I've seen She-Hulk get his by a bus while she wasn't expecting it and the bus got smashed to sh!t and she did't even budge. And ive seen Wolverine punch Rogue through a wall, he sent her flying several feet through the air and through a concrete wall. Colossus weights 500lbs according to his bio. Deadpool can send that kind of weight flying through the air with a kick, let alone move it a feet or two to make Piotr fall from the building. It cant be PIS because it makes sense, simple logic.

snoopdogg
Ah, the world makes sense again.

Mindset
Does it?

snoopdogg
Does it? Sure, DP shrugging blows off from Class 100's makes perfect sense.

SamZED
Does anybody find it normal that DP took that punch also? Unless big C was't trying to kill him. What Mindset said, also when that happened his hf was barely working. It'd take more than a punch to ko him. More than several punches atually.

Mindset
Sure, DP shrugging blows off from Class 100's makes perfect sense. I agree.

snoopdogg
What Mindset said, also when that happened his hf was barely working. It'd take more than a punch to ko him. More than several punches atually. So a weakened DP is able to shrug blows off from Class 100's?

chomperx9
So a weakened DP is able to shrug blows off from Class 100's? he has a healing factor similar to wolverines. and wolverine has taken punches from hulk and still stood in the fight.

KingD19
Well to be fair to Colossus, he didn't really punch him. It looked like he just held his elbow out for DP to run into it. And simply headbutting tin man knocked his eye out of the socket.

And while it says he's 500lbs, he's actually slowed the X-Jet down because he weighed so much, and someone on X-Force said he weighed about a ton and a half, or something like that.

snoopdogg
he has a healing factor similar to wolverines. and wolverine has taken punches from hulk and still stood in the fight. Do you suppose having adamantium might have anything to do with his skull not being crushed?

SamZED
So a weakened DP is able to shrug blows off from Class 100's? There was Hulk, Moonstone, the Juggernaut, the Thing, She-Hulk and now Colossus, so yeah he can take punches from them and not get koed. Dont know what surprised you so much.. confused

KingD19
he has a healing factor similar to wolverines. and wolverine has taken punches from hulk and still stood in the fight.

Wolverine also has an unbreakable skeleton, DP...doesn't.

snoopdogg
Dont know what surprised you so much.. confused He must have a supertough skull then. Don't bullets and arrows penetrate his skull?

Mindset
He must have a supertough skull then. Don't bullets and arrows penetrate his skull? Get over it snoop. erm

Parmaniac
Do you suppose having adamantium might have anything to do with his skull not being crushed?

thumb up

SamZED
He must have a supertough skull then. Don't bullets and arrows penetrate his skull? Yes, but its not the same as a punch, same can be said about Spider-man. Deadpool is a lot more durable than ordinary humans, that's a fact, also he heals so fast even if it does crack his skull he'd be fine in seconds.

Parmaniac
Yes, but its not the same as a punch, same can be said about Spider-man. Deadpool is a lot more durable than ordinary humans, that's a fact, also he heals so fast even if it does crack his skull he'd be fine in seconds.

yeah but seriously f Hulk would hit him as hard as he hits let's say Rulk, Deadpool should be juice

chomperx9
Originally posted by KingD19
Wolverine also has an unbreakable skeleton, DP...doesn't. true

snoopdogg
Yes, but its not the same as a punch, same can be said about Spider-man. Deadpool is a lot more durable than ordinary humans, that's a fact, also he heals so fast even if it does crack his skull he'd be fine in seconds. Him headbutting Colossus did more damage than Colossus' punch.

Well atleast Wade was surprised Colossus could move so fast. So I'll take that.

Mindset
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yeah but seriously f Hulk would hit him as hard as he hits let's say Rulk, Deadpool should be juice So you're saying Hulk was holding back?

snoopdogg
So you're saying Hulk was holding back? Common sense would suggest guys like Thing, Colossus, and Hulk are holding back hitting a human level guy without crushing their skull.

Mindset
Right, snoop...

no expression

Parmaniac
So you're saying Hulk was holding back?

Don't know haven't read it, just from what I've read here I would assume that

EDIT: But that's a major prob with fights overall that include 2 combatatns with THAT difference in duability/strength

snoopdogg
To be honest though I'm not sure big C punched DP. The sound effect "klak" would suggest a tap wouldn't it?

snoopdogg
Right, snoop...

no expression From the looks of it DP nearly crushed his skull and kayoed himself headbutting Colossus.

Mindset
From the looks of it DP nearly crushed his skull and kayoed himself headbutting Colossus. From the looks of it Deadpool has taken hits from Class 100s and not crushed his skull.

Parmaniac
From the looks of it Deadpool has taken hits from Class 100s and not crushed his skull.
laughing

Badabing
Does anybody find it normal that DP took that punch also? Unless big C was't trying to kill him. Deadpool has a movie coming out. There will be intense stroking by Marvel for the character.

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
yeah but seriously f Hulk would hit him as hard as he hits let's say Rulk, Deadpool should be juice Weight plays a big role here. DP is tiny compared to Hulk and Hulk's punch would most likely send his entire body flying and cause a lot less damage than it potentially could. Now if Hulk say was holding DP by the neck with one hand and then punched him with the other maybe that would've been the case.

Him headbutting Colossus did more damage than Colossus' punch.

Well atleast Wade was surprised Colossus could move so fast. So I'll take that. Try running into someone's punch and compare it to standing in front of a brick wall and hitting it with your nose with all your might. I assure you the second would hurt a lot more. Also it was kind of stupid on DP's part, anyone knows you should headbutt with your forehead and aim for the nose, DP for some reason did it with his nose.

I can post a scan of Deadpool kicking someone if that helps.
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5194/img020.png
It's safe to say that DP can knock Piotr back with a kick, he was right at the edge of the roof.

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
Deadpool has a movie coming out. There will be intense stroking by Marvel for the character. It's still coming out?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Badabing
Deadpool has a movie coming out. There will be intense stroking by Marvel for the character. Makes sense.

BTW does anybody know if Sasquatch punch DP in their fight? I can't recall.

snoopdogg
Also it was kind of stupid on DP's part, anyone knows you should headbutt with your forehead and aim for the nose, DP for some reason did it with his nose.
. I think the artist was off on a few things. As I said before he drew Colossus wearing his old costume he hasn't wore for nearly 2 years.

SamZED
Makes sense.

BTW does anybody know if Sasquatch punch DP in their fight? I can't recall. http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5316/deadpool00124.jpg
Yep.
I think the artist was off on a few things. As I said before he drew Colossus wearing his old costume he hasn't wore for nearly 2 years. Either that or Piotr got nostalgic. big grin

snoopdogg
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/5316/deadpool00124.jpg
Yep. Don't look like Walter was trying to permanently damage him though or he wouldn't have gave him the warning after that.

Either that or Piotr got nostalgic. big grin I think it was the artists error.

Mindset
Don't look like Walter was trying to permanently damage him though or he wouldn't have gave him the warning after that.

You mean when he warned him about the gamma core exploding?

snoopdogg
You mean when he warned him about the gamma core exploding? I don't remember what exactly was going on there. That's an old story.

SamZED
Don't look like Walter was trying to permanently damage him though or he wouldn't have gave him the warning after that. That's true, he didnt want to kill him but he wasnt wearing kid-gloves either, before the attack DP stabbed his hand and threw several granades in his face, made him pissed. Also when She-Hulk punched DP he was on the ground and she was on top of him, she pounded his head into the ground and he was still councious and talking.

I think it was the artists error. Most likely.

Badabing
It's still coming out? AFAIK, yes.

http://www.mania.com/so-now-its-vulture-spiderman-4_article_119370.html

Mindset
I don't remember what exactly was going on there. That's an old story. Well, anyway, Sas knows he can't permanently damage him.

snoopdogg
That's true, he didnt want to kill him but he wasnt wearing kid-gloves either, before the attack DP stabbed his hand and threw several granades in his face, made him pissed. Also when She-Hulk punched DP he was on the ground and she was on top of him, she pounded his head into the ground and he was still councious and talking.

Fine with me. But I'm not sure big C put much juice in that blow for two reasons.

1. The sound effect of "klak" don't suggest a powerful blow
2. DP hurt himself headbutting Colossus. We can see this from the text bubble being drawn cracky compared to after the punch. Plus he looked to be briefly stunned in big C's arms.

SamZED
Fine with me. But I'm not sure big C put much juice in that blow for two reasons.

1. The sound effect of "klak" don't suggest a powerful blow
2. DP hurt himself headbutting Colossus. We can see this from the text bubble being drawn cracky compared to after the punch. Plus he looked to be briefly lifeless in big C's arms. It did look like DP ran into the punch to me too, not arguing that. All im saying is - there's nothing to be surprised about him taking punches from class 100 characters, been doing it since day 1. And there's nothing wrong with him being able to kick Colossus off the building especially concidering Piotr wasnt trying to resist the kick.

SuperiorTech
I dont know but this seems to be more about it being Colossus throwing the punch or running to it than Deadpool being able to take it.

Alpha Centauri
I love how Badabing suggests that Deadpool being able to kick ass is down to his movie coming out.

Deadpool was always one of Marvel's more formidable hand-to-hand combatants. He's beaten people and beaten people well: Wolverine, Taskmaster (While his hands AND feet were shackled), Shatterstar etc. It's only recently that he's been turned into nothing more than a comedic annoyance. If that's why you think it's odd that he's beating people, then read the older comics.

While there may be some curiosities in this fight, don't suggest that Deadpool is being stroked by Marvel. If anything he's finally being written as a threat to people for the first time since the early 2000s, like he deserves.

-AC

SamZED
Meh.. im happy either way. Its about time they started to write Deadpool the way he originally was. Because his recent showings in suicide kings and merc with a mouth were beyond sh!tty. In MWAM he's often written as just some idiot with a hf. No skills, no nothing.

SamZED
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I love how Badabing suggests that Deadpool being able to kick ass is down to his movie coming out.

Deadpool was always one of Marvel's more formidable hand-to-hand combatants. He's beaten people and beaten people well: Wolverine, Taskmaster (While his hands AND feet were shackled), Shatterstar etc. It's only recently that he's been turned into nothing more than a comedic annoyance. If that's why you think it's odd that he's beating people, then read the older comics.

While there may be some curiosities in this fight, don't suggest that Deadpool is being stroked by Marvel. If anything he's finally being written as a threat to people for the first time since the early 2000s, like he deserves.

-AC Agreed^. Damn if I saw your post earlier I wouldn't have posted myself, you said it better than me.

Alpha Centauri
I think Deadpool: Merc with a Mouth is a really fun series, but Deadpool hasn't had any really good combat showings for AGES.

His appearance in the X-Force annual was a good showing, though.

-AC

Colossus-Big C
I've seen Colossus get kicked by Deadpool and he did budge.

1 to 1 ive seen colossus get hit by a train and stopped it dead in its tracks

Colossus-Big C
Well to be fair to Colossus, he didn't really punch him. It looked like he just held his elbow out for DP to run into it. And simply headbutting tin man knocked his eye out of the socket.

And while it says he's 500lbs, he's actually slowed the X-Jet down because he weighed so much, and someone on X-Force said he weighed about a ton and a half, or something like that. any scans?

redhotrash
I also prefer the 90's Deadpool, the vicious, nasty deadpool who'd do anything to win. Not the soft and cuddly Deadpool. Still, he was basically crying that Spider-Man was hitting him too hard when they fought not long ago. So class 15 can wreck him but class 100 doesnt put him down?

Mindset
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ive seen colossus get hit by a train and stopped it dead in its tracks Ignoring the fact that happened in Ultimate X-men, what's your point?

Was he standing on the edge of a building while it only hit his head unexpectedly?

Mindset
Originally posted by redhotrash
I also prefer the 90's Deadpool, the vicious, nasty deadpool who'd do anything to win. Not the soft and cuddly Deadpool. Still, he was basically crying that Spider-Man was hitting him too hard when they fought not long ago. So class 15 can wreck him but class 100 doesnt put him down? When did class 15 wreck him?

snoopdogg
I think we can safely gather that big C didn't hit him anywhere near full force.

As for the kick I guess I didn't realize he was standing close to the buildings edge. And he wasn't expecting it.

ColossusGrundy
U Guys R ............dum.

Colossus grabs DP and breaks him into bits.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
U Guys R ............dum.

Colossus grabs DP and breaks him into bits. If big C wanted he could have pulverized DP into paste. That's not his style though.

redhotrash
When did class 15 wreck him?

When Spider-Man wrecked him. And Domino has near stalemated him back in the day in X-Force, no? And honestly IMO Colossus or Cyclops should really be able to solo this...

Alpha Centauri
Near stalemated?

Near stalemated doesn't cut it. I don't particularly recall any meaningful fight between Dom and Deadpool, and I own all his appearances ever. Maybe my memory is rusty.

Colossus "grabs" him and breaks him? Don't give credit for COULD, give credit for WOULD. Colossus would never, so it doesn't matter what he COULD do.

I'm still wondering how Cyclops would solo Deadpool at his best. That's to assume his beams are always gonna hit, then that they're gonna do enough. I'm certainly not prepared to assume that Cyclops is a better hand-to-hand combatant than Deadpool based on...nothing. Why should anyone else?

-AC

Mindset
When Spider-Man wrecked him. And Domino has near stalemated him back in the day in X-Force, no? And honestly IMO Colossus or Cyclops should really be able to solo this... Ok, except Spiderman never wrecked him.

Are you talking about in Cable/Deadpool or in Deadpool when Wade went back in time?

redhotrash
He fought Spider-Man and taunted him about looking like Toby Maguire. Then as Spider-Man started to lay on the beating he complained that hes only supposed to be as strong as a spider, to which SM corrected him saying it was proportionate strength of a spider. Deadpool continued to whine saying that spiders arent that strong, etc etc. Yes I do believe it was a issue of Cable and Deadpool.

And yes, Cyclop's beams can cover a huge area, and hes pretty sick with his accuracy lately. Hitting him I dont think should be the issue.

Im not saying Colossus would break him in half, Im saying he'd win, likely every time.

Alpha Centauri
He fought Spider-Man and taunted him about looking like Toby Maguire. Then as Spider-Man started to lay on the beating he complained that hes only supposed to be as strong as a spider, to which SM corrected him saying it was proportionate strength of a spider. Deadpool continued to whine saying that spiders arent that strong, etc etc. Yes I do believe it was a issue of Cable and Deadpool.

Point? It wasn't a fight and Spider-Man is superhuman in many more ways than Deadpool. Cyclops isn't.

Deadpool wasn't "crying", he was being annoying. It's PART of who he is.

And yes, Cyclop's beams can cover a huge area, and hes pretty sick with his accuracy lately. Hitting him I dont think should be the issue.

Think logically. When has Cyclops ever won a fight instantly by just using wide optic blasts? Deadpool would obviously be capable of dodging, so if it comes down to fist fights...why is Cyclops soloing him? If anything, the assumption should be that Deadpool is the better fighter.

Im not saying Colossus would break him in half, Im saying he'd win, likely every time.

Well, yeah, obviously.

-AC

redhotrash
He wasnt being annoying, he was complaining. Spider-Man if anything was the one putting Wade off his game. Reread the issue.

DP would destroy cyclops in a hand to hand right, thats not even questionable. But check out the scan of cyclops clearing the forest, its all over kmc. There is just no dodging that attack. He doesnt win a lot of fights that way because its not exciting in a comic, but just off the top of my head he did destroy the entire Dark Riders team with essentially one prolonged blast.

Mindset
So this is wrecking Deadpool?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6245/cdp242006streetsamuraid.jpg

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/6245/cdp242006streetsamuraid.jpg

This was the entire fight and Deadpool wasn't hurt.

iceman24567
Deadpool stomps

redhotrash
lol, well... he does say "ow ow and ow".... for whatever thats worth lol. Still, consider me corrected. ::ahem:: but Colossus still hits harder than Spider-Man

Alpha Centauri
He wasnt being annoying, he was complaining. Spider-Man if anything was the one putting Wade off his game. Reread the issue.

DP would destroy cyclops in a hand to hand right, thats not even questionable. But check out the scan of cyclops clearing the forest, its all over kmc. There is just no dodging that attack. He doesnt win a lot of fights that way because its not exciting in a comic, but just off the top of my head he did destroy the entire Dark Riders team with essentially one prolonged blast.

How do the two contradict each other? He wasn't being annoying because he was complaining? Why not both?

Secondly, that's what's wrong with this forum and ALWAYS has been.

"Cyke could do that one blast, but it never happens in a comic.", then why should I give a shit about it? If we know it'd never happen, why even enter it into the equation? It doesn't matter what he's capable of, it matters what he'd actually do.

-AC

-Pr-
Team.

TheKahn
I wish I could go with Deadpool here, but I can't. The team has Domino who is familiar with Wade enough to have at least some idea of what to expect. With enough team coordination I think they could manage it, plus I don't see how he can take down Colossus.

Alpha Centauri
Domino says he's one of the most lethal people on the planet because he's unpredictable.

She's said this many times, and only a few issues ago in Deadpool, too. The only person who really knows him that well is Cable, and even then it's iffy.

-AC

TheKahn
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Domino says he's one of the most lethal people on the planet because he's unpredictable.

She's said this many times, and only a few issues ago in Deadpool, too. The only person who really knows him that well is Cable, and even then it's iffy.

-AC

Exactly, but at least she knows how dangerous he can be and the fact that he batshit crazy. It may not be the deciding factor, but it helps a little. wink

KingD19
Catching up on a few points -

Colossus had his elbow out, I'm about 90% sure Dp wasn't paying attention and ran into it, he was probably surprised that Pete had the elbow out in the 1st place.

Yes, Colossus was holding back, Spider-Man has to gauge his strength when fighting normal humans, and people on DP's level, so it's obvious anybody Class 10 and up has to.

Colossus is anywhere between 500lbs, and a ton and a half. His bio says 500, but it's been stated by X-Force that he's a ton, and he's slowed the X-Jet down so much that he had to go back to normal.

In all likelihood, Colossus was so disgusted and focused on the blood in his face, he was off balance and DP kicked him off the roof. He was okay, but he still got knocked off.

Can't remember if theirs anything else.

Batman-Prime
Catching up on a few points -

Colossus had his elbow out, I'm about 90% sure Dp wasn't paying attention and ran into it, he was probably surprised that Pete had the elbow out in the 1st place.

Yes, Colossus was holding back, Spider-Man has to gauge his strength when fighting normal humans, and people on DP's level, so it's obvious anybody Class 10 and up has to.

Colossus is anywhere between 500lbs, and a ton and a half. His bio says 500, but it's been stated by X-Force that he's a ton, and he's slowed the X-Jet down so much that he had to go back to normal.

In all likelihood, Colossus was so disgusted and focused on the blood in his face, he was off balance and DP kicked him off the roof. He was okay, but he still got knocked off.

Can't remember if theirs anything else.

DP did not defeat them, the fight was far from over. He could have killed Cyclops, but honestly, who cares big grin.

KingD19
I know he didn't beat them, DP's good, but in all likelihood, he couldn't have dodged Cyke, Surge, Colossus, and Domino forever. Especially if Dom's powers were working correctly.

I just thought of what would've made the comic hilarious. When he kicked Colossus of the roof, if you they showed a thought bubble, with the tail all the way off the side of the building. Then have Colossus angry about having to climb the building. Then, a loud THUD when he hit the ground.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
DP did not defeat them, the fight was far from over. He could have killed Cyclops, but honestly, who cares big grin.

no expression

SamZED
Um.. what are you guys talking about? "He didn't defeat them"? He didnt even TRY to. He didnt fire a single bullet, he didn't use his swords. He was putting up a show, trying to make THEM look "GOOD" for the camera and the only one who figured it out was Logan, the others were trying to take him down. He could've killed Cyclops, and im pretty sure Domino and Surge would've been hit too if he used his guns. Colossus is a different story, noone says that DP koed him with that kick, just knocked him off the roof when Piotr didnt see it coming, what's wrong with that? Piotr is no Blob, he can be moved, especially if he doesnt see it coming, even if he weights a ton, that doesnt change anything.

As for that Spider-man "fight" Deadpool was holding back, wasnt using guns or even swords, he didnt want that fight at all, said that himself. There was another fight in one of the recent "amazing spider-man" Deadpool used his swords, he couldnt cut Parker but didnt get hit either. In the end it turned out (as it always is with DP) the whole fight was a set up. DP promised Spider-man to kick his butt in Deadpool #19.

Also if anyone's interested there's a Deadpool 19 preview in the net, Deadpool is trying to convince Spider-man to take him as his sidekick while Spider-man's hitting him non-stop for like three pages, Deadpool is just standing there and taking the hits. Took Parker like 20 punches and kicks in the face to make Deadpool dizzy.

snoopdogg
Deadpool notes something about the X-Men not even trying to be honest.

SamZED
Actually he was mocking them because they couldnt hit him. Colossus was the only one who managed to tag him, attempts of the others were futile. And its Deadpool who wasnt really trying to hurt them. They were just fine with shooting him.

redhotrash
DeadPool beating those X-men is why we have PIS rules on the forum.

snoopdogg
Actually he was mocking them because they couldnt hit him. Colossus was the only one who managed to tag him, attempts of the others were futile. And its Deadpool who wasnt really trying to hurt them. They were just fine with shooting him. Does it make sense that Colossus was able to hit him and not Cyclops or Domino(with a gun)?

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by -Pr-
Team.

TheKahn
On second through, maybe I should go with Deadpool...

http://i053.radikal.ru/0905/fb/383cd39cd387.jpg

no expression

SamZED
Does it make sense that Colossus was able to hit him and not Cyclops or Domino(with a gun)? Does it make sense that Spider-man gets tagged by Venom's fists but not by a dozen thugs with machineguns that are shooting at him all at once? Also if you read the scans you'd see that the 3 x-men though failed to hit him forced him to move towads Colossus so Piot could hit him.

DeadPool beating those X-men is why we have PIS rules on the forum. PIS has nothing to do with it, he didn't "beat" them, all he did was put up a show and that was his intention in the first place. It's just they finally started to write the guy the way he used to be years ago.

redhotrash
He would be out for blood the way he used to be written.

SamZED
He would be out for blood the way he used to be written. true, but i was talking about his skills and speed, not his character. In this fight he didn't fire a single bullet. And there's nothing wrong with him dodging them. He's been dodging bullets for years. Also its not the firt time he dodged colossus blast.

Blanket
^

The fabled Colossus blast. Most dangerous tool in anyone's box

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Blanket
^

The fabled Colossus blast. Most dangerous tool in anyone's box

laughing

SamZED
lol i meant cyke's optic blast. My bad.

snoopdogg
Does it make sense that Spider-man gets tagged by Venom's fists but not by a dozen thugs with machineguns that are shooting at him all at once? Also if you read the scans you'd see that the 3 x-men though failed to hit him forced him to move towads Colossus so Piot could hit him.

That's got nothing to do with this story. DP didn't expect bic C to move that fast as he pretty much makes clear.

SamZED
That's got nothing to do with this story. DP didn't expect bic C to move that fast as he pretty much makes clear. i wasnt trying to downplay piotr's speed. Im only saying that theres nothing wrong with dp being able to dodge the trio but getting tagged by Colossus.

Mindset
DP didn't expect bic C to move that fast as he pretty much makes clear. That pretty much gives you an explanation why he was able to dodge the trio and not Colossus in this instance.

-Pr-
fight was poorly written. seriously.

snoopdogg
That pretty much gives you an explanation why he was able to dodge the trio and not Colossus in this instance. Not really. How the hell can he miss the 8ft giant metal dude? DP knew were bic C was at he just didn't know he could move that fast.

Mindset
DP knew were bic C was at he just didn't know he could move that fast. My point, exactly.

SamZED
Originally posted by -Pr-
fight was poorly written. seriously. Wasn't really a fight. Also why was it poorly written? Because everybody's so used to DP's latest showings of getting his ass kicked? I swear sometimes it looks like hallucinations replaced his fighting skills and speed. There's nothing wrong with Deadpool (a wellwritten one) being able to dodge them.

DP didn't expect bic C to move that fast as he pretty much makes clear.
As been noted by Mindset, this^ post answers your own question.
Does it make sense that Colossus was able to hit him and not Cyclops or Domino(with a gun)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.