What happened to the technology in the earlier episodes?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tauntaunmylight
I dont care what anyone else thinks, the twilight series will be infinitly better than the original star wars trilogy first off the graffics of twilight is way better than anything George Lucas could think of. Twilight special effects are so cool. It like commiting sucicide watching the special effects of star wars. The best special effect ever made was when those vampiressparkled in the sunlight. It is so magical and I fall in love with those specials effects. Those lightsabers are the worst swords in the world.Who comes up with that? the worst director in the world Thats who.Second the actors. Harrison Ford, Mark Hammel, Carry Fisher are the worst actors in the world. It made me throw up everytime i watch them. Bella is the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. Carry looks like she was born from a piece of crap and hit by the ugly tree multiple times. jacob and edward Man o man they would make any guy swing both ways. Harrison Ford and Mark Hammel make girls not even think about swinging both ways.Third the story line of twilight is so hard to figure out. It keeps me guessing till the very end. It gets me everytime. The star Wars trilogy. Dont get me started. I figured out the ending of the six movie from the bigining of the fourth movie. How can you call yourselves men when you openly say you love those movies. Twilight is the manliest movie ever made. I will give Star Wars some credit though. It the funniest movie ever made cuz it so hilarous watching such horrible acting. It so pothectic to watch. Thank goodness the twilight actors didnt watch those movies. That poor acting is contagious.

Endless Mike
Obvious troll is obvious

darthmaul1
You are a putz, how can you compare 2? twilight is a piece of crap and so are the effects. STAR WARS change the way movies were made. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by darthmaul1
You are a putz, how can you compare 2? twilight is a piece of crap and so are the effects. STAR WARS change the way movies were made. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Seconded. SW has also spawned inumerable books, toys, cards, video games, tv shows, other movies, inspirations, etc.

Until Twilight has this great of an influence, this thread = fail.

jaden101
Originally posted by tauntaunmylight
I dont care what anyone else thinks, the twilight series will be infinitly better than the original star wars trilogy first off the graffics of twilight is way better than anything George Lucas could think of. Twilight special effects are so cool. It like commiting sucicide watching the special effects of star wars. The best special effect ever made was when those vampiressparkled in the sunlight. It is so magical and I fall in love with those specials effects. Those lightsabers are the worst swords in the world.Who comes up with that? the worst director in the world Thats who.Second the actors. Harrison Ford, Mark Hammel, Carry Fisher are the worst actors in the world. It made me throw up everytime i watch them. Bella is the hottest piece of ass I have ever seen. Carry looks like she was born from a piece of crap and hit by the ugly tree multiple times. jacob and edward Man o man they would make any guy swing both ways. Harrison Ford and Mark Hammel make girls not even think about swinging both ways.Third the story line of twilight is so hard to figure out. It keeps me guessing till the very end. It gets me everytime. The star Wars trilogy. Dont get me started. I figured out the ending of the six movie from the bigining of the fourth movie. How can you call yourselves men when you openly say you love those movies. Twilight is the manliest movie ever made. I will give Star Wars some credit though. It the funniest movie ever made cuz it so hilarous watching such horrible acting. It so pothectic to watch. Thank goodness the twilight actors didnt watch those movies. That poor acting is contagious.

I love it when they angsty emo no-nothings come on the board and spout nonsense.

Let's see who is regarded among the better actors in the world

Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison

or

Alec Guinness
Christopher Lee
Samuel L Jackson
Ewan Macgregor
Harrison Ford

darthmaul1
Originally posted by jaden101
I love it when they angsty emo no-nothings come on the board and spout nonsense.

Let's see who is regarded among the better actors in the world

Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattison

or

Alec Guinness
Christopher Lee
Samuel L Jackson
Ewan Macgregor
Harrison Ford

Well said.

Kazenji
Originally posted by darthmaul1
. If i want to watch a good vampire movie i will watch Blade.

Or even Dracula (1992)

darthmaul1
Originally posted by Kazenji
Or even Dracula (1992)

or dracula 2000

CadoAngelus
Star Wars jizzed on Twilights face, and Twilight liked it...

batmanfan136

im sorry that carry fisher doesnt look like a emo whore, and how the complex storyline of a crazy ***** who wants to be with a ******* vampire dick is some how a better storyline then star wars i just dont see

jinXed by JaNx
I have to admit. I watched the first, Twilight movie and it wasn't to bad.

steverules_2

No

REXXXX
Trolling is not appreciated here; as you have done this in three separate threads, I'm giving you a warning. Knock it off or face the consequences.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.