Marvel Zombies vs. DC Rage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
This is me trying to think outside of the box, people. If you think this is a shitty idea, them go piss up a rope. smile

All characters from the Marvel (film) Universe will have the zombie virus from the 2004 Dawn of the Dead movie. They will all retain their abilities/powers, and will be dead, but newly re-animated as to ensure optimal movement and posture from rigor mortis.

All characters from the DC (film) Universe will have the Rage virus from 28 Days Later. They will retain their abilities/powers, but will be mindless and vicious creatures that will attack and kill anything they see.

For the sake of the debate, all characters will be able to use their powers/abilities while in infected state.

Remember that both sides are HIGHLY contagious.

Marvel:

1) Norton's Hulk from The Incredible Hulk
2) Wolverine from X-Men 2
3) Captain America from Ultimate Avengers

vs.

DC

1) Doomsday from Superman: Doomsday
2) Kevin Conroy's Batman from Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
3) Ozymandias from Watchmen

Impediment
After you give your opinion about my teams, pick teams that you think would be interesting against each other.

Scythe
DC destroys with Superman and Ozy, if anything, I would think Rage Superman can just fly everyone to space and leave them there.

Teams I would pit against eachother:

Zombie MU - Iron Man, Spider-Man, and Cyclops

Rage DCU - Batman, Wonder Woman (From that animated WW ovie), and Nite Owl.

Robtard
Rage-Superman, ftw.

Impediment
Cap did do quite an awesome job in the UA movie, if you recall. He, in my opinion, could handle Ozy.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scythe
DC destroys with Superman and Ozy, if anything, I would think Rage Superman can just fly everyone to space and leave them there.

He's a nigh-mindless raging lunatic, he's just rip everyone apart.

Wolverine is the only hitch, though since Wolverine can't do shit to him. It goes to Superman by default.

Impediment
Give me another DC character to replace Supes. He seems too powerful.

Scythe
Originally posted by Robtard
He's a nigh-mindless raging lunatic, he's just rip everyone apart.

Wolverine is the only hitch, though since Wolverine can't do shit to him. It goes to Superman by default.

Yeah, I haven't seen 28 Days, so I'm not so sure what the Rage virus does.

Robtard
Originally posted by Scythe
Yeah, I haven't seen 28 Days, so I'm not so sure what the Rage virus does.

Makes you want to kill every living thing around you, with the exception of other infected.

Decent horror flick, should see it.

Impediment
EDIT: I replaced Superman with animated Doomsday from Superman: Doomsday. Doomsday cannot fly, and is already a rage case to begin with.

Dumb move? I cant decide.

Scythe
Makes you want to kill every living thing around you, with the exception of other infected.

Ah, I see. Does their speed and strength remain the same as their human state, or does it decrease/increase?

For sure, it's on my to-watch list.

Impediment

The wife's never seen it. We might watch it tonight since the kid is at my parents' house.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment
Give me another DC character to replace Supes. He seems too powerful.

Kinda hard, since Marvel has the Hulk. It's either an overkill or an 'under-kill.'

Also, Batman without the use of his intelligence, gadgets and exceptionally high fighting ability, is just another raging human, albeit a top-level athlete.

Ozy at least has some level of super-strength, he'd retain.

Robtard
The wife's never seen it. We might watch it tonight since the kid is at my parents' house.

Then do A2M, sounds like a great night. Enjoy!

Impediment
EDIT: I replaced Superman with animated Doomsday from Superman: Doomsday. Doomsday cannot fly, and is already a rage case to begin with.

Dumb move? I cant decide.

For the sake of argument, Batman can still utilize his ass kicking skills while in rage state, as can everyone else. Else, it'd be a boring fight.

Impediment
Then do A2M, sounds like a great night. Enjoy!

I have to feed her copious amounts of tequila in order to do so.

Maybe this weekend.

After you give your opinion about my teams, pick teams that you think would be interesting against each other.

Robtard
I think Doomsday would down the Norton's Hulk, in time.

Impediment
Remember: All combatants are highly contagious.

Maybe Hulk bits DD, or DD's bone protrusions cut Hulk?

Assuming that they can tear each others skin, that is. Both are quit effing powerful.

Placidity
Hulk is a noob, Doomsday will rip him apart.

Doomsday and Superman are on the same strength/durability level. Hulk isn't even on the radar compared to those guys.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2irqjj6.jpg

Impediment
Really?

Norton's Hulk withstood a LOT of shit. Maybe Bana's Hulk would be more suitable?

BTW, what comic is that panel from?

Placidity
Superman vs Hulk

Was done by a writer who had wrote both Superman and Hulk for over 10 years.

Robtard
It's a little know fact that Joe Shuster and Jerry Siegel deposited a large sum of money into his bank account when that comic was being panned out.

Placidity
Hmm you must be one of those people who think Hulk can actually fight Superman?

Answer me this, If Hulk is on Supe's league in comics, why is Superman always portrayed to be leagues above Hulk in any film, including ones made by DC/Marvel ?

Robtard
No, I don't. Superman is a ridiculously powerful character (barring some incarnations), topped off with a fanciful boyscout persona. Hulk can't compete.

Kazenji
Since When was Superman on the DC team i don't see it clearly written????

Impediment
I edited Superman out of the OP. He seemed too powerful. I also may have goofed by putting Doomsday on the team.

I may just re-do this whole thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.