bench pressing competition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

r0nm0n88
who wins a bench pressing competition between these guys.
WWH
JUGGS
SUPERMAN PRIME
SUPES
SENTRY
DARKSEID
PC SUPES
CAPTAIN MARVEL
WONDER WOMEN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
THOR
IMMORTAL HERC
THANOS
SILVER SURFER
SUPER BOY( THE ONE WHO FOUGHT PRIME WELL)
MONARCH
ORION
KALIBAK
GLADIATOR
DESPERO

We have a magically bar and bench, the bar can support any weight and not bend or break, the bench can also support any amount of weight with out breaking.

ALso the amount you think these guys could bench would be nice to.

FEEL FREE TO ADD A CONTESTANT IF YOU FEEL THEY CAN COMPETE IN THIS GROUP.

Zeuodin
PC Superman wins
Superman Prime is next I think
Despero is next.

PC Validus would beat them all.

chomperx9
magneto

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by chomperx9
magneto

all equipment is plastic lol

chomperx9
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
all equipment is plastic lol plastic man lol

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by chomperx9
plastic man lol

you guys are no fun

chomperx9
make juggernaut 8th day or trion juggernaut on the list

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Zeuodin
PC Superman wins
Despero is next.

Co-signed

Colossus-Big C
PC supes
Superman Prime
Captain Marvel
Superman
Juggs/WWH

The rest here

KuRuPT Thanosi
PC Superman wins
Despero is next.

There you go again... Despero stronger than Seid, Thanos, Monarch Juggs etc etc nah. Don't agree at all. I think PC Supes does take it. That much I agree with.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
There you go again... Despero stronger than Seid, Thanos, Monarch Juggs etc etc nah. Don't agree at all. I think PC Supes does take it. That much I agree with. Despero has beaten Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel in hand to hand not only them but PG, Liberty Bell and hour man. No one else you mentioned has a hand to hand feat like that.

chomperx9
add doomsday to the list

nicamarvin
Despero has beaten Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel in hand to hand not only them but PG, Liberty Bell and hour man. No one else you mentioned has a hand to hand feat like that.

Juggernaut will take Despero....... smokin'

carver9
WWH
JUGGS
SUPERMAN PRIME
SUPES
SENTRY
DARKSEID
PC SUPES
CAPTAIN MARVEL
WONDER WOMEN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
THOR
IMMORTAL HERC
THANOS
SILVER SURFER
MONARCH
ORION
KALIBAK
GLADIATOR
DESPERO

1. Pc Superman
2. Superman Prime
3. Gladiator
4. WWH

Then the rest

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
WWH
JUGGS
SUPERMAN PRIME
SUPES
SENTRY
DARKSEID
PC SUPES
CAPTAIN MARVEL
WONDER WOMEN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
THOR
IMMORTAL HERC
THANOS
SILVER SURFER
MONARCH
ORION
KALIBAK
GLADIATOR
DESPERO

1. Pc Superman
2. Superman Prime
3. Gladiator
4. WWH
Then the rest WWH>>>>Gladiator ,Captain Marvel >Superman

Zeuodin
Originally posted by carver9
WWH
JUGGS
SUPERMAN PRIME
SUPES
SENTRY
DARKSEID
PC SUPES
CAPTAIN MARVEL
WONDER WOMEN
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
THOR
IMMORTAL HERC
THANOS
SILVER SURFER
MONARCH
ORION
KALIBAK
GLADIATOR
DESPERO

1. Pc Superman
2. Superman Prime
3. Gladiator
4. WWH

Then the rest
LOL you think Gladiator is Stronger than despero, Thanos, WWH? LMAO

BattleMage
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
WWH>>>>Gladiator ,Captain Marvel >Superman Co-sign

nicamarvin
Juggernaut>>>WWH>>>>Gladiator ,Captain Marvel >Superman

Originally posted by BattleMage
Co-sign

................. smokin'

carver9
LOL you think Gladiator is Stronger than despero, Thanos, WWH? LMAO

Didnt see thanos and honestly I think he's on par with wwh.

iceman24567
Pc Supes
Superman Prime
Supes - Thor - Marvel - WWH - Orion
Manhunter - Wonder Woman - Herc - Gladz - Juggs

JakeTheBank
PC Superman / Prime ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
................. smokin' didnt juggs get 1 shotted by gladiator confused

Mindship
ALso the amount you think these guys could bench would be nice to.
50 solar masses.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Despero has beaten Superman, Wonder Woman and Captain Marvel in hand to hand not only them but PG, Liberty Bell and hour man. No one else you mentioned has a hand to hand feat like that.

I thought you were in the h1a8 camp that feels like direct h2h confrontations and superiority in said confrontations, doesn't count as much as lifting feats? I've been telling him and others over and over again that h2h battles, casual dismissing pimp slaps do show strength superiority. I thought you disagreed with that? Anyways, that one battle doesn't prove to me he is stronger than Thanos or DS for instance. Thanos casually dismisses top tiers I think with greater ease than Despero has. Plus lets remember Despero has also been beaten by Supes one v one. Thanos has no such h2h losses on his resume.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by iceman24567
Pc Supes
Superman Prime
Supes - Thor - Marvel - WWH - Orion
Manhunter - Wonder Woman - Herc - Gladz - Juggs

Thanos, DS and Despero?

I agree that PC Supes and Prime take the 1 and 2 spots

K-Dog
They could all bench 2X their bodyweight stick out tongue

Zeuodin
I thought you were in the h1a8 camp that feels like direct h2h confrontations and superiority in said confrontations, doesn't count as much as lifting feats? I've been telling him and others over and over again that h2h battles, casual dismissing pimp slaps do show strength superiority. I thought you disagreed with that? Anyways, that one battle doesn't prove to me he is stronger than Thanos or DS for instance. Thanos casually dismisses top tiers I think with greater ease than Despero has. Plus lets remember Despero has also been beaten by Supes one v one. Thanos has no such h2h losses on his resume. You were wrong. Also, Thanos Has never beaten 3 top tiers and 3 near top tiers in a hand to hand. So no, Thanos isn't as strong as Despero. Also, Despero's strength and durability at the time were going up and down depending on which body he was hosted in. Which is one reason why, in Young Justice, he wanted Martian Manhunter's body. His powers would have been boosted greatly. Superman heat visioning despero was a low durability feat. before that, Despero was kicking Superman's ass in hand to hand.

iceman24567
Thanos, DS and Despero?

I agree that PC Supes and Prime take the 1 and 2 spots The only way i can rank them is by striking power really Despero has like one lifting feat so i left them out.

r0nm0n88
okay hp doomsday is added, and so is DOS doomsday. where does he stand, make juggs 8th day.

Personal question where do you guys rank kalibak?

r0nm0n88
bump

big juggy man
Why are Thor and WWH above The Juggernaut when Marvel has shown over and over when they fought that the Juggernaut is stronger?

chomperx9
Originally posted by big juggy man
Why are Thor and WWH above The Juggernaut when Marvel has shown over and over when they fought that the Juggernaut is stronger? because writers usually want the good guys to win most likely. or it could be a disney thing now lol

r0nm0n88
okay hp doomsday is added, and so is DOS doomsday. where does he stand, make juggs 8th day.

Personal question where do you guys rank kalibak?

common someone should be able to answer this with some vast comic knowledge.

BattleMage
For the most part it would be alot of ties in this bench pressing competition.

h1a8
WWH>>>>Gladiator ,Captain Marvel >Superman

Superman is far stronger than CM. They are only equals under normal conditions (mental blocks on Superman). Potentially Superman is in another league over CM.

Doctor-Alvis
didnt juggs get 1 shotted by gladiator confused
That was in the old Fox cartoon.

h1a8
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
That was in the old Fox cartoon.

And that was a BFR, not necessarily a KO.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by h1a8
And that was a BFR, not necessarily a KO.
Also true. In fact, he walked back along the bottom of the sea, as seen in the second installment of the Juggernaut parodies.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by big juggy man
Why are Thor and WWH above The Juggernaut when Marvel has shown over and over when they fought that the Juggernaut is stronger?

He's not shown to be stronger. You're mistaking his momentum thingy for strength.

Assassin_boy
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
He's not shown to be stronger. You're mistaking his momentum thingy for strength.

momentum? he almost broke thors back with pure strength and it wasnt momentum when he was even strength with world war hulk he wasnt going farwards he was just mesuring strength

Assassin_boy
i am not sure what thor is doing here he isnt that strong to be on same league as superman or hulk you always see thor being overpowered he wins most of the time with mjolnir in pure strength he is somewhere under hercules not much but under him

D_Dude1210
PC Supes
Prime
WWH/Thanos
Despero/Jugs
Gladiator/Thor/Superman/Surfer (w/ Amp)/Orion/DS
Silver Surfer(w/o amp)/Immortal Herc/CM/Kalibak
Sentry/MM/WW/Superboy

I haven't see enough strength feats from Monarch to comment.

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Assassin_boy
i am not sure what thor is doing here he isnt that strong to be on same league as superman or hulk you always see thor being overpowered he wins most of the time with mjolnir in pure strength he is somewhere under hercules not much but under him
He's strong enough to lift the Midgard Serpent.

r0nm0n88
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
PC Supes
Prime
WWH/Thanos
Despero/Jugs
Sentry/MM/WW/Superboy

best list so far i would say.
because its the only list so far

Assassin_boy
He's strong enough to lift the Midgard Serpent.

who is what a giant snake? and thor didnt lift him up he was fishing him, so fishing a giant snake equels to holding up the universe and planets? laughing laughing laughing allow me to laugh at you

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by Assassin_boy
who is what a giant snake? and thor didnt lift him up he was fishing him, so fishing a giant snake equels to holding up the universe and planets? laughing laughing laughing allow me to laugh at you
Did he do a Marvelized version of lifting the cat? The Midgard serpent wasn't sitting on a scale or anything but, depending on who's drawing, I'd venture to guess it weighs as much as a planet of varying size. I've never seen post crisis Superman lift anything near a universe and certainly haven't seen Hulk do anything like that. Allow me to not be unnecessarily rude about stupid shit.

h1a8
Did he do a Marvelized version of lifting the cat? The Midgard serpent wasn't sitting on a scale or anything but, depending on who's drawing, I'd venture to guess it weighs as much as a planet of varying size. I've never seen post crisis Superman lift anything near a universe and certainly haven't seen Hulk do anything like that. Allow me to not be unnecessarily rude about stupid shit.

Thor only lifted a small portion of the Serpent (1 foot off the ground). According to my calculations this is still at least millions of tons which is still rather impressive.

psycho gundam
it was more than that, he lifted the torso of the snake since that was what the paw represented in the illusion. the cat was the entirety of jormangand and it's paw was a large section of it's bulk.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
it was more than that, he lifted the torso of the snake since that was what the paw represented in the illusion. the cat was the entirety of jormangand and it's paw was a large section of it's bulk.

He lifted a very small part of the torso (if a snake has a torso that is). I would say about several miles of it at least. A paw doesn't even represent 1/2 of the snake's bulk proportionately because of obvious reasons.

Q99
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
PC Supes
Prime
WWH/Thanos
Despero/Jugs
Sentry/MM/WW/Superboy

Superboy should be waaay lower, or rather off the list. He's no-where near anyone else there, being half-Kryptonian he's weaker than Supergirl, who WW can overpower easily.

I'd bump WW up, she's in the 'slightly below Superman' class, and I might bump Sentry up two. He's not particularly skilled compared to the rest but he has plenty of raw strength.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.