Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman Vs Silver Surfer, Sentry and Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry Vs Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman

Zeuodin
Originally posted by danielgamer
Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry Vs Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman Split.

Naija boy
Team 2 solid majority

TheKahn
Team two 9/10
Superman gets dropped in the first few moments with red sunlight and Kryptonite radiation via SS. Down one fighter, I think team one simply gets overwhelmed.

shokosugi
Sentry? team 2 goes down.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2 solid majority

thumb up

supes easily taken out by weakness exploitation.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by danielgamer
Thor, Silver Surfer and Sentry Vs Superman, Martian Manhunter and Wonder Woman

team 2 7/10

carver9
/team 2 9/10

shokosugi
Team 1 wins by weakness exploitation. Martian Manhunter mind rapes Sentry and Thor (both known to have weak minds).

WW one-shots SS

Sasaraixx
Poor DC sad

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by shokosugi
Team 1 wins by weakness exploitation. Martian Manhunter mind rapes Sentry and Thor (both known to have weak minds).

WW one-shots SS

Thor has a weak mind?

Sasaraixx

WW one-shots SS

Sentry I give you, but Thor?

Even if Sentry loses all of his match-ups (which I think he does here), Silver Surfer doesn't lose once and Thor probably doesn't either.

Slaanesh
team 2 10/10

celeyhyga17
I would have put Orion in place of Martian Manhunter for a more interesting match.

TheKahn

WW one-shots SS

1. Messing with the Sentry's head is a bad idea. It only tends to unleash the Void and is potentially fatal to the one attempting it (ie Emma Frost in Utopia)

2. WW will not one-shot SS. no expression You are either vastly overestimating WW's strength or underestimating SS's durability.

3. Power Cosmic and Mjolnir gives team 2 too many options that team 1 cannot counter

shokosugi
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Sentry I give you, but Thor?

Even if Sentry loses all of his match-ups (which I think he does here), Silver Surfer doesn't lose once and Thor probably doesn't either.

Thor lost his mind a few times, got mind-controlled by Moondragon, etc etc etc.....

BattleMage
Originally posted by TheKahn
1. Messing with the Sentry's head is a bad idea. It only tends to unleash the Void and is potentially fatal to the one attempting it (ie Emma Frost in Utopia)

2. WW will not one-shot SS. no expression You are either vastly overestimating WW's strength or underestimating SS's durability.

3. Power Cosmic and Mjolnir gives team 2 too many options that team 1 cannot counter Co-sign

Kris Blaze
Thor lost his mind a few times, got mind-controlled by Moondragon, etc etc etc.....
Resisted telepathy 2-3 times, resisted becoming apart of demorgorge unlike hundreds of elder gods, etc, etc.

TheKahn
Silver Surfer + power cosmic = weakness exploitation

(looks at MM and Superman) no expression

vansonbee
Everyone has intriguing speculation of the outcome smile
Silver Surfer + power cosmic = weakness exploitation

(looks at MM and Superman) no expression TheKahn, can you post/PM me when Surfer has use power cosmic to exploit a character/material weakness consistently (issue/comic)? Little bored, so just browsing

Team 2 for majority, Sentry toss MM & WW into the Sun, than himself, so he won't feed Superman any more yellow energy.

-Pr-
Surfer's CA isn't some magic on switch. It's very possible he (or one of his team-mates) could go down before he decides to use it.

Even split imo.

D-Block
Team 2.

darthgoober
Originally posted by -Pr-
Surfer's CA isn't some magic on switch. It's very possible he (or one of his team-mates) could go down before he decides to use it.

Even split imo.
It's not like he'd be checking just on the off chance he'd pick up something useful though, he knows Supes has at least one weakness right out of the gate because of basic knowledge. It seems logical that he'd use it early on if not right out of the gate...

TheKahn
Originally posted by vansonbee
Everyone has intriguing speculation of the outcome smile
TheKahn, can you post/PM me when Surfer has use power cosmic to exploit a character/material weakness consistently (issue/comic)? Little bored, so just browsing

Team 2 for majority, Sentry toss MM & WW into the Sun, than himself, so he won't feed Superman any more yellow energy.

does it to a Superman-clone
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/922394-ss___gladiator_vulnerability_super.jpg

does it to the Hulk
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/2937/theincrediblehulkv22503oj5.jpg

twice

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/115/theincrediblehulkv22501zi3.jpg

There are more scans and more current ones in the respect threads but half of the fracking links don't work anymore What the f**k?

-Pr-
Originally posted by darthgoober
It's not like he'd be checking just on the off chance he'd pick up something useful though, he knows Supes has at least one weakness right out of the gate because of basic knowledge. It seems logical that he'd use it early on if not right out of the gate...

how much basic knowledge are you expecting him to have?

knowing of kryptonite and knowing how to fashion it are two very different things.

vansonbee
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/43469/922394-ss___gladiator_vulnerability_super.jpg
does it to the Hulk

twice

There are more scans and more current ones in the respect threads but half of the fracking links don't work anymore What the f**k?
thumb up

Zeuodin

does it to the Hulk

twice

There are more scans and more current ones in the respect threads but half of the fracking links don't work anymore What the f**k? That scan also shows how the surfer doesn't deal with Super strong beings all that well. He had to drain hulk or he was gonna get it.

celeyhyga17
lol wth? thats a silly statement.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Zeuodin
That scan also shows how the surfer doesn't deal with Super strong beings all that well. He had to drain hulk or he was gonna get it.

blink How did you come up with that?

1. He doesn't want to fight Gladiator so he uses his cosmic pimphand to make him back down

2. He wants the Hulk's power to escape the barrier around the earth. Again, he has zero interest in actually fighting his opponent.

3. He wants his board back, not a fist fight. So he deals with the Hulk like you or I would deal with a petulant 5 year old who has what we want = pimphand

Take a look in his respect thread and you'll see that when he wants to fight, the space hippie can hold his own against super strong opponents.

Naija boy
Utter nonsense. he was actually able to physically stop the hulks blows in one of the scans. In the other one hulk attacks surfer while he is monologuing and then fails to break surfers board. Surfer then asks him to release the board and when hulk refuses transforms him to banner. It doesnt show that surfer has problems with physical beings at all. Try actually reading the scans.

Zeuodin
Utter nonsense. he was actually able to physically stop the hulks blows in one of the scans. In the other one hulk attacks surfer while he is monologuing and then fails to break surfers board. Surfer then asks him to release the board and when hulk refuses transforms him to banner. It doesnt show that surfer has problems with physical beings at all. Try actually reading the scans. Except he says Hulk is getting stronger. We already know Hulk starts out at class 100. What happens when he starts Approaching Superman's level of power? But then again, Hulk also doesn't have Superman's Speed or ranged attacks or critical thinking. The scans mean nothing. Also the first scan clearly shows that Surfer was infused with some sort of strength amp by banner's device. Pay attention. Surfer isn't that strong on his own

TheKahn
Except he says Hulk is getting stronger. We already know Hulk starts out at class 100. What happens when he starts Approaching Superman's level of power? But then again, Hulk also doesn't have Superman's Speed or ranged attacks or critical thinking. The scans mean nothing. Also the first scan clearly shows that Surfer was infused with some sort of strength amp by banner's device. Pay attention. Surfer isn't that strong on his own

Its easy to sit back and dismiss the evidence others provide as irrelevant, especially when you provide none yourself. no expression

Naija boy
Except he says Hulk is getting stronger. We already know Hulk starts out at class 100. What happens when he starts Approaching Superman's level of power? But then again, Hulk also doesn't have Superman's Speed or ranged attacks or critical thinking. The scans mean nothing. Also the first scan clearly shows that Surfer was infused with some sort of strength amp by banner's device. Pay attention. Surfer isn't that strong on his own

Just stop posting and save us all from this foolishness. Surfer mentions hulks ability to get stronger because he knows it will be useful in aiding him to break through galactus barrier. It has nothing to do with the danger hulk posed to him in that fight. If u didnt have the comprehensive abilities of a stuffed animal u would have seen this. The scans were not put there to show surfers strength but rather his using his PC to exploit holes in his opponent. On the other hand u r the one who brought up a retarded point about strength which even a cursory glance at the scans shows to be false.

JakeTheBank
Team 2 for the majority. Sentry may prove useful as a human shield/damage soaker.

Zeuodin
Just stop posting and save us all from this foolishness. Surfer mentions hulks ability to get stronger because he knows it will be useful in aiding him to break through galactus barrier. It has nothing to do with the danger hulk posed to him in that fight. If u didnt have the comprehensive abilities of a stuffed animal u would have seen this. The scans were not put there to show surfers strength but rather his using his PC to exploit holes in his opponent. On the other hand u r the one who brought up a retarded point about strength which even a cursory glance at the scans shows to be false. You miss the point. The only reason Surfer was able to deal with Hulk in the first scan is because he had a shot of Strength from banner's own machine. In the second scan there was no such shot of strength and the hulk was getting the better of him. He had to drain Hulk. Let's also just not be retarded and look at the big differences between hulk and Superman.
Superman has shown energy draining resistance. He's also shown to Absorb different kinds of energy. He is also at the very height of strength so surfer actually grabbing Superman and draining him is ridiculous. He's going to get pummeled to death if he can grab Superman. Seeing as how Superman is so much faster in physical combat. He's also not an idiot. And since when Does surfer's cosmic awareness work while in the middle of a high speed battle in which he's trying to not get pummeled to death? Let's not even get on MM and WW who are both faster and more mobile than Thor as well. It's literally Three on two in the first few seconds of the fight. And Sentry can't beat anyone on team 1.

TheKahn
Thor has just about as many speed feats as Orion (and of the same "quality"wink. If the later can hang with WW and Superman so can Thor.

Naija boy
You miss the point. The only reason Surfer was able to deal with Hulk in the first scan is because he had a shot of Strength from banner's own machine. In the second scan there was no such shot of strength and the hulk was getting the better of him. He had to drain Hulk. Let's also just not be retarded and look at the big differences between hulk and Superman.
Superman has shown energy draining resistance. He's also shown to Absorb different kinds of energy. He is also at the very height of strength so surfer actually grabbing Superman and draining him is ridiculous. He's going to get pummeled to death if he can grab Superman. Seeing as how Superman is so much faster in physical combat. He's also not an idiot. And since when Does surfer's cosmic awareness work while in the middle of a high speed battle in which he's trying to not get pummeled to death? Let's not even get on MM and WW who are both faster and more mobile than Thor as well. It's literally Three on two in the first few seconds of the fight. And Sentry can't beat anyone on team 1.

facepalm. Surfer had a shot of strength in the first scan yes but to say that is the only reason he was able to defeat hulk is just inane and nonsensical. He was holding back and the hulk never even posed a threat to him in that fight, In the second scan the hulk was NOT getting the better of him at all. Hulk got one freaking shot in while surfer was monologuing which did nothing to surfer. That does not constitute getting the better of him nor does it stand as a basis for ur retarded notion that he struggles against physical opponents. I could post scans of superman getting punched by bricks and by ur daft line of logic it would mean he struggles against physical opponents.lmao

Surfer can drain supermans energy without touching him so that is yet another invalid argument. Surfer is also has more than enough combat speed to battle superman evenly. Surfers cosmic awareness is an inherent ability of his. It wont magically go off because u want it to. Further he has shown to have the fastest mental abilities of anyone in this thread so speed isnt an issue. He wont be trying not to get pummeled to death but rather will be attacking with red sun radiation blasts and such of his own which will quickly down superman. Three on two? where the hell r u getting that from? Thor can handle either MM or WW and sentry at his best certainly wont be going down in the first few seconds of the fight. No one on team 1 can beat surfer and with superman their biggest gun down early due to weakness exploitation its all downhill from there.

darthgoober
Originally posted by -Pr-
how much basic knowledge are you expecting him to have?

knowing of kryptonite and knowing how to fashion it are two very different things.
I know but that's where the Cosmic Awareness comes in.

But I don't think you got what I was actually saying. See since Surfer knows that Supes has a weakness to k-nite radiation it means that he knows all he needs to do is discover the necessary frequency. My point is that even though he might not scan every foe for weaknesses, he's more likely to do so against Supes because he knows something will come of it.

Zeuodin
facepalm. Surfer had a shot of strength in the first scan yes but to say that is the only reason he was able to defeat hulk is just inane and nonsensical. He was holding back and the hulk never even posed a threat to him in that fight, In the second scan the hulk was NOT getting the better of him at all. Hulk got one freaking shot in while surfer was monologuing which did nothing to surfer. That does not constitute getting the better of him nor does it stand as a basis for ur retarded notion that he struggles against physical opponents. I could post scans of superman getting punched by bricks and by ur daft line of logic it would mean he struggles against physical opponents.lmao

Surfer can drain supermans energy without touching him so that is yet another invalid argument. Surfer is also has more than enough combat speed to battle superman evenly. Surfers cosmic awareness is an inherent ability of his. It wont magically go off because u want it to. Further he has shown to have the fastest mental abilities of anyone in this thread so speed isnt an issue. He wont be trying not to get pummeled to death but rather will be attacking with red sun radiation blasts and such of his own which will quickly down superman. Three on two? where the hell r u getting that from? Thor can handle either MM or WW and sentry at his best certainly wont be going down in the first few seconds of the fight. No one on team 1 can beat surfer and with superman their biggest gun down early due to weakness exploitation its all downhill from there.
when you show me Surfer fighting someone as Fast as superman with any kind of decisive victory and coping then we will have a disccussion. I've seen none. He sure as hell can react fast to space debris and cosmic events tho. smile

-Pr-
Originally posted by darthgoober
I know but that's where the Cosmic Awareness comes in.

But I don't think you got what I was actually saying. See since Surfer knows that Supes has a weakness to k-nite radiation it means that he knows all he needs to do is discover the necessary frequency. My point is that even though he might not scan every foe for weaknesses, he's more likely to do so against Supes because he knows something will come of it.

and that's usually how he would win, but there are considerations.

one is, as you said, figuring out the correct frequency. that's not going to be easy. then he has to continuously hit him with it, because if superman even gets a second of sunlight, he's going to recharge quickly.

and all of this is assuming Superman is his first target.

and yes, i did. stick out tongue

Warlord
team 2 7/10

Batman-Prime
SS vs Superman is a moot point in a 3 vs 3 battle. While Surfer might use the K Radiation or Red solar radiation, he has to hit him first, and if Superman gets a hold on him first (he is also not instantly depleted or powerless these days), he will wreck him physically the same way thor does. WW can block beams with her bracers btw.

An team battle is a team battle, WW (surfer doesn't seem to like magic) or MM can deal with SS or the Sentry. While Superman can take on Thor. With WW Lasso team 1 gets also a plot device which might come in handy wink, though I doubt it would work on sentry, somehow.

I still would say Team 2 because of the weakness exploration AND Thors magic, which is another weakness for Supes. Team 2 6-7/10

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Resisted telepathy 2-3 times, resisted becoming apart of demorgorge unlike hundreds of elder gods, etc, etc.
Is resisting Mind reading and Control the same as Mind Blasting? because most of the times, if Someone just does Psionic Blasts, that seems more potent, doesn't require as much finesse, and is all together different than some attempt to control or read.

TheKahn
when you show me Surfer fighting someone as Fast as superman with any kind of decisive victory and coping then we will have a disccussion. I've seen none. He sure as hell can react fast to space debris and cosmic events tho. smile

Gladiator = Silver Age Superman-clone:
Speed - 100x speed of light
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3673/wtfship2tj8.jpg

Speedblitz
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2394/50988699.jpg
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2844/71744606.jpg
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8125/65500345.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7623/31317727.jpg

Strength - destroys planets to let off steam
http://img367.imageshack.us/img367/6067/destroyingworld1wl5.jpg
http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/1940/destroyingworld2dh8.jpg

Silver Surfer kicking Krosakis' ass, an energy vampire who stole the powers of Gladiator and the Uni-power (no scans but summery and issue numbers)
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix4/krosakiscu.htm

Zeuodin

Speedblitz

Silver Surfer kicking Krosakis' ass, an energy vampire who stole the powers of Gladiator and the Uni-power (no scans but summery and issue numbers)

No where in this scan does it show glads fighting anyone at the speed of 100 light. also the planet was how big? becuz you know planets can be smaller than moons. Also, just becuz an energy vampire steels his powers, doesn't mean he knows how to use them. Sorry.

TheKahn
No where in this scan does it show glads fighting anyone at the speed of 100 light. also the planet was how big? becuz you know planets can be smaller than moons. Also, just becuz an energy vampire steels his powers, doesn't mean he knows how to use them. Sorry.

Debating you is like debating a few other unpleasant individuals on this board. You're basically a cynical naysayer constantly dismissing all the proof put before you while never once doing the work to get scans backing up your side. Its pointless and not enjoyable in the least. no expression

Batman-Prime

I also expected to see SS fight Glads at superspeed. But honestly, I don't doubt that Surfer could do it, though I think that Glads is faster in fights, if he wants to. Glads blitzed Thor but he still jobbs after this, that's the way comics are.

Zeuodin
Debating you is like debating a few other unpleasant individuals on this board. You're basically a cynical naysayer constantly dismissing all the proof put before you while never once doing the work to get scans backing up your side. Its pointless and not enjoyable in the least. no expression Ridiculous. I post scans all of the time. You posted scans of what gladiator has done to weaker opponents. You hadn't posted any thing worth while of Superior opponents. You didn't show Surfer fighting Glads at those uber speeds in any kind of fisticuffs. So the point of your scans was what?

xJLxKing
Team 2 is not winning this. Sentry is by far the weakest link. Not to mention, MM can royally shrew with his head to make it a 3 vs 2 match

Naija boy

lmao. Ur inability to counter anything in my post is very amusing. Anyhow surfer has shown top notch battle speed on numerous occasions as seen below.

Here he engages in superspeed speed combat within close distances against a surfer clone, reacting,dodging,as well as attacking at superspeeds.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/th_Surfercmbatspeeddisplay.jpg

Here he easily hits lightspeed+ midcombat in order to dodge an attack deathurge.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20featshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=12395157/th_silversurferdodgesandattacksdeathur.jpg

Here we have him blitzing multiple attackers at superspeed simultaneously before they can attack he or impossible man.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/th_Surferblitzmultipleenemies.jpg

Attacks nova so fast he cant even perceive surfer and nova speculates that he may have been hit by an energy blast. (and nova has superspeed reflexes)
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitznova3.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitznova2.jpg

Bullrushing multiple ships
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitzesannihilationwave.jpg

Another incident is his FTL battle with BRB.

So yes he does use his speed in battle when he sees fit and the claim that he only reacts quickly to spacedebris or whatever is just ur trademark retardation rearing its ugly head once again. Further if the only counter u can think of is the foolish argument surfer wasnt punching anyone in those scans then please dont bother responding.

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 2 is not winning this. Sentry is by far the weakest link. Not to mention, MM can royally shrew with his head to make it a 3 vs 2 match
Surfer has more than enough telepathic defenses for Sentry. Who is arguably stronger than both MM and Wonder Woman no expression

You can claim that he's weak, but he whether or not he panics doesn't matter when he's revived from anything. Hell, he could even revive Thor and Surfer if things get serious. The only counter team 1 could dream is the laughably weak speedblitz on. And I doubt that'd work when all of team 2 can go far beyond lightspeed.

batdude123

Speedblitz

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with your current Superman, as those feats aren't that overwhelming at all.

Not to mention, that planet busting feat is noncanon, iirc.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud at the scans

Kris Blaze
Is resisting Mind reading and Control the same as Mind Blasting? because most of the times, if Someone just does Psionic Blasts, that seems more potent, doesn't require as much finesse, and is all together different than some attempt to control or read.
Mind blasting is an attack, which even works on telepaths.

It has absolutely nothing to do with will, which was what I responded to.

iceman24567
Mind blasting is an attack, which even works on telepaths.

It has absolutely nothing to do with will, which was what I responded to. thumb up

TheKahn
Originally posted by batdude123
Apparently you haven't been keeping up with your current Superman, as those feats aren't that overwhelming at all.

Not to mention, that planet busting feat is noncanon, iirc.

no expression

Please keep your assumptions to yourself. I actually took the time to post the scans in response to Zeuodin's request/challenge to show that the Silver Surfer has fought someone with speed/reflexes/speedblitz capabilities similar to Superman's. Since Gladiator is clearly a Superman-clone I thought he would make the best example.

Not that it mattered. Too many people on this board spend all their time making negative claims and refuse to back them up with actual evidence thus making the debate completely onesided. I know I've been gone for a while but when did that become acceptable? erm

iceman24567
TheKahn can you make your scans 55% smaller?

TheKahn

SS has resisted a mind blast from Moondragon with the mind gem. If you want the scans go look in the SS respect thread.

TheKahn
Originally posted by iceman24567
TheKahn can you make your scans 55% smaller?

Sorry. No sleep + writing grad paper + being distracted by debate = extra big scans. embarrasment

iceman24567
Sorry. No sleep + writing grad paper + being distracted by debate = extra big scans. embarrasment I know how you feel confused

xJLxKing
How do those scans make Gladiator 100x C?

TheKahn
How do those scans make Gladiator 100x C?

Read the first scan when Reed describes Gladiator entering the Solar System at 100 times the speed of light.

thanos-prime
Team 2 9/10

batdude123
no expression

Please keep your assumptions to yourself.

No.

iceman24567
laughing

shokosugi
Supes blitz team 2 even before SS, Sentry or Thor can even react they wont know what hit them!!

Philosophía
Team 1.

Mshinu
Team 2. IMO any one of them can get a majority against any one of team 1.

Zeuodin
lmao. Ur inability to counter anything in my post is very amusing. Anyhow surfer has shown top notch battle speed on numerous occasions as seen below.

Here he engages in superspeed speed combat within close distances against a surfer clone, reacting,dodging,as well as attacking at superspeeds.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/th_Surfercmbatspeeddisplay.jpg

Here he easily hits lightspeed+ midcombat in order to dodge an attack deathurge.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20featshttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/newreply.php?s=&action=newreply&postid=12395157/th_silversurferdodgesandattacksdeathur.jpg

Here we have him blitzing multiple attackers at superspeed simultaneously before they can attack he or impossible man.
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/th_Surferblitzmultipleenemies.jpg

Attacks nova so fast he cant even perceive surfer and nova speculates that he may have been hit by an energy blast. (and nova has superspeed reflexes)
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitznova3.jpg
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitznova2.jpg

Bullrushing multiple ships
http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll121/kingaholu/Silver%20surfer%20feats/Surferblitzesannihilationwave.jpg

Another incident is his FTL battle with BRB.

So yes he does use his speed in battle when he sees fit and the claim that he only reacts quickly to spacedebris or whatever is just ur trademark retardation rearing its ugly head once again. Further if the only counter u can think of is the foolish argument surfer wasnt punching anyone in those scans then please dont bother responding. Nice blasting feats. Where is the hand to hand I asked for?

Zeuodin
Read the first scan when Reed describes Gladiator entering the Solar System at 100 times the speed of light. and that somehow translates to the second scan of Gladiator blitzing in hand to hand?

Kris Blaze
Nice blasting feats. Where is the hand to hand I asked for?
What kind of hand to hand feats do you want?

He's already destroyed two planets in "hand to hand" against Ravenous and against Morg.

Zeuodin
What kind of hand to hand feats do you want?

He's already destroyed two planets in "hand to hand" against Ravenous and against Morg. I want Speed hand to hand. fighting someone up close who likes to get physical. Fighting up close is an altogether different ball game than whipping around blasting at each other.

Kris Blaze
I want Speed hand to hand. fighting someone up close who likes to get physical. Fighting up close is an altogether different ball game than whipping around blasting at each other.
He's holding onto Ravenous' wrists.....

Zeuodin
He's holding onto Ravenous' wrists.....
So Ravenous uses Superspeed in his fights? Show me.

Kris Blaze
Look at the fight I mentioned no expression

Zeuodin
Look at the fight I mentioned no expression Post it or the link. And I'll make the call. I'd need to know that Ravenous operates on a speed lvl and ability Like superman's or WW's to know if it counts.

Kris Blaze
Post it or the link. And I'll make the call. I'd need to know that Ravenous operates on a speed lvl and ability Like superman's or WW's to know if it counts.
Ah, so you're wrong.

psycho gundam
hasn't this been done before? seems like the characters names in the title were just rearranged

Zeuodin
Ah, so you're wrong. Ah no, I said post it. This is what the debate forum is for. People post links to scans to prove the point. And then if I disagree, I post a scan or instance to refute. Now is Ravenous as Fast as Superman or WW in hand to hand? Is Surfer fighting him or just holding on to him and flailing him about? Show me.

Konton
Team 2

Kris Blaze
Ah no, I said post it. This is what the debate forum is for. People post links to scans to prove the point. And then if I disagree, I post a scan or instance to refute. Now is Ravenous as Fast as Superman or WW in hand to hand? Is Surfer fighting him or just holding on to him and flailing him about? Show me.
Oh, you want to see scans of Surfer punching fast? I get it now, I'll see if I can find some Quicksilver esque scans, where it looks like he is punching 4 times instead of one. If that doesn't scream super-speed then I don't know what does.

You're nvr right, son.

carver9
Ah no, I said post it. This is what the debate forum is for. People post links to scans to prove the point. And then if I disagree, I post a scan or instance to refute. Now is Ravenous as Fast as Superman or WW in hand to hand? Is Surfer fighting him or just holding on to him and flailing him about? Show me.

How many times can superman or wonder woman punch per second then when you give me the answer provide a scan backing up your claim.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by carver9
How many times can superman or wonder woman punch per second then when you give me the answer provide a scan backing up your claim. How many times can flash? I bet even if there is no written record, it's still better than what ever you got coming up your sleeve. logic. use it.

Spire
Oh snap @ those CBR Gladiator scans!

carver9
How many times can flash? I bet even if there is no written record, it's still better than what ever you got coming up your sleeve. logic. use it.

Flash has shown that he can punch 1000 times per second. Can you please answer my post. How many times can wonder woman or superman punch per second and provide scans please.

TheKahn
]I want Speed hand to hand. fighting someone up close who likes to get physical. Fighting up close is an altogether different ball game than whipping around blasting at each other.

greedy little &@$%@^# aren't you?

Post it or the link. And I'll make the call. I'd need to know that Ravenous operates on a speed lvl and ability Like superman's or WW's to know if it counts.

Who the hell do you think you are? What the f**k?

You don't get to decide a damn thing. In a debate you are suppose to provide evidence backing up your position to convince people. Others have done that in this thread while you have not. You just keep demanding things like a spoiled child.

Nobody has scans of every comic ever made, every possible fight or every possible scenario. Nor do writers always depict every possible application of a character's power set. That were you have to use just a little bit of logic and common sense. Superman has used a speedblitz in a fight before, as has Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Silver Surfer. They don't do it very often, but they have done it enough to establish its viability for a freaking forum debate.

Zeuodin
greedy little &@$%@^# aren't you?

Who the hell do you think you are? What the f**k?

You don't get to decide a damn thing. In a debate you are suppose to provide evidence backing up your position to convince people. Others have done that in this thread while you have not. You just keep demanding things like a spoiled child.

Nobody has scans of every comic ever made, every possible fight or every possible scenario. Nor do writers always depict every possible application of a character's power set. That were you have to use just a little bit of logic and common sense. Superman has used a speedblitz in a fight before, as has Wonder Woman, Martian Manhunter, and Silver Surfer. They don't do it very often, but they have done it enough to establish its viability for a freaking forum debate.
I am me. If you don't like me, block me. No one has shown me anything regarding Surfer's hand to hand fighting speed. Now, if they do, then I can judge for myself. That is why we all have our own minds and opinions. Hell Gl's can zip zap around at high speeds and maneuver and stuff but I doubt they can do very well against Superman in a close up encounter. just my own Opinion. You are welcome to block me tho. I won't mind.

carver9
I am me. If you don't like me, block me. No one has shown me anything regarding Surfer's hand to hand fighting speed. Now, if they do, then I can judge for myself. That is why we all have our own minds and opinions. Hell Gl's can zip zap around at high speeds and maneuver and stuff but I doubt they can do very well against Superman in a close up encounter. just my own Opinion. You are welcome to block me tho. I won't mind.

Him following a light signal to its destination while talking and moving his hands is pretty much solid evidence that he can fight at the speed of light.

bbrem123
why would surfer ever go hand to hand...he has no need to...i dont see where you are going with this

u dont need to fight dbz style to win against a speedster

carver9
Being all serious about this, Surfer is the fastest one by FAR in this battle. I can go on for days with surfer having light speed feats and the narrator actually saying its a light speed feat.

bbrem123
Being all serious about this, Surfer is the fastest one by FAR in this battle. I can go on for days with surfer having light speed feats and the narrator actually saying its a light speed feat. thumb up

Zeuodin
Being all serious about this, Surfer is the fastest one by FAR in this battle. I can go on for days with surfer having light speed feats and the narrator actually saying its a light speed feat. Surfer is the fastest in travel. Combat? No.

shokosugi
Supes speedblitz SS before this b-level errand boy can react.

Martian Manhunter mind rapes Sentry

WW bitchslaps Thor

TheKahn

WW bitchslaps Thor

facepalmx

Face Inc.

If I were you, I would nvr talk to him again. Or just block him or something.

Team 2 for the win. smile

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Face Inc.
If I were you, I would nvr talk to him again. Or just block him or something.

Team 2 for the win. smile Who are you and why are you giving me advice?

Face Inc.
Who are you and why are you giving me advice?

Not very friendly are you ? Anyways I'm Face . And I was just giving my opinion on which team would win. Didn't like the way that poster treated you so I gave my 2 cents.
Being that this is an open forum , posters are allowed to respond to other posts in a respectable manner. However , if you felt offended by my post, I apologise , and promise I'll nvr do it again.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Not very friendly are you ? Anyways I'm Face . And I was just giving my opinion on which team would win. Didn't like the way that poster treated you so I gave my 2 cents.
Being that this is an open forum , posters are allowed to respond to other posts in a respectable manner. However , if you felt offended by my post, I apologise , and promise I'll nvr do it again. I just told him to block me. He didn't like my post. I didn't do anything to him. So I told him to help him not be offended to block me. There was no need for you to stick up for me. Thanks tho.

-Pr-
Being all serious about this, Surfer is the fastest one by FAR in this battle. I can go on for days with surfer having light speed feats and the narrator actually saying its a light speed feat.

which doesn't mean much, tbh...

JakeTheBank

WW bitchslaps Thor

no expression

celeyhyga17
Supes blitz team 2 even before SS, Sentry or Thor can even react they wont know what hit them!!

erm.... no...

shokosugi
Supes will blitz SS and Thor Before they can exploit his weakness.

SS and Thor are just too damn slow.

Naija boy

lmao. I posted scans of surfer using his superspeed and attacking/reacting/dodging in battle which is all that is relevant here(whether it be blasts or h2h). Combat speed is what is relevant and that is certainly not exclusively h2h and it has been shown clearly. He isnt fighting a h2h fight so u can foolishly keep asking for h2h feats till kingdom come but it in know way makes ur argument any less daft. Deliberately ignoring clear on panel evidence just further solidifies ur debating ineptitude.

shokosugi
"SS using superspeed" == not fast enough

Nihilist
Team 1

JakeTheBank
"SS using superspeed" == not fast enough

erm

Bentley
Team One because of Sentry.

wakkawakkawakka
I'll vote based on which version of Superman being used. So is it pre-crisis, post-crisis, prime, or just the Superman we all know and somewaht love?

Simbon

Zeuodin

carver9
well Since Surfer is a BLASTER and that is what he does, I don't see how he's going to beat WW before Either of her team win. Superman is faster than Thor by a fair bit. He's going to beat Thor. 7/10. Wondy Doesn't have to fight Surfer. Just keep him busy. She's also known to return fire with her bracers.

Hyperion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Firelord, etc.. is faster than thor and he beat them all. If Supes win its not speed thats going to pull the majority, its going to be his skill.

I give Thor a 7 or 8/10 against supes, his damage soak is on another level and his hammer hits would mess Supes up pretty bad.

Zeuodin
Hyperion, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, Firelord, etc.. is faster than thor and he beat them all. If Supes win its not speed thats going to pull the majority, its going to be his skill.

I give Thor a 7 or 8/10 against supes, his damage soak is on another level and his hammer hits would mess Supes up pretty bad. the hammer is going to miss more often than not. Or Supers Vibrates and it goes right thru. None of those guys you named fought Thor using full superspeed.

carver9
the hammer is going to miss more often than not. Or Supers Vibrates and it goes right thru. None of those guys you named fought Thor using full superspeed.

LOL at Supes vibrating and thor not being able to hit him. Since you want to use that trick then thor teleports behind superman as soon as the battle starts and hits him with a anti force blast. confused

Zeuodin
LOL at Supes vibrating and thor not being able to hit him. Since you want to use that trick then thor teleports behind superman as soon as the battle starts and hits him with a anti force blast. confused Thor doesn't teleport mid battle or even at the beginning of battles. As If Superman's Superior Senses aren't going to detect the shift in air pressure. LMAO.

carver9
Thor doesn't teleport mid battle or even at the beginning of battles. As If Superman's Superior Senses aren't going to detect the shift in air pressure. LMAO.

Show me that scan of him doing that.

I know you know a lot about Supes and can provide scans so go ahead, I'll be waiting.

I would rather you use Wonder woman since her reflexes is > Superman.

Zeuodin
Show me that scan of him doing that.

I know you know a lot about Supes and can provide scans so go ahead, I'll be waiting.

I would rather you use Wonder woman since her reflexes is > Superman. Superman used the air pressure to sense Primaid and then he knocked her out while she was invis. JLA number 3 volume 2

carver9
Superman used the air pressure to sense Primaid and then he knocked her out while she was invis. JLA number 3 volume 2

And primaid teleporting abilities is just like thors?

Supes and thor would land punch for punch but thor hammer possess a harder lick than supes.

Lets not include all of thors other abilities. Thats why I give him the majority in a battle against supes.

Back on topic, team 2 wins this 9/10. They possess more powers, Surfer is the fastest on the field and can one shot anyone on the dc team and thor is the most powerful on the field and can get a majority off of anyone on dc side.

Sentry would play his part until thor and surfer is finish with whomever they are fighting.

Zeuodin
And primaid teleporting abilities is just like thors?

Supes and thor would land punch for punch but thor hammer possess a harder lick than supes.

Lets not include all of thors other abilities. Thats why I give him the majority in a battle against supes.

Back on topic, team 2 wins this 9/10. They possess more powers, Surfer is the fastest on the field and can one shot anyone on the dc team and thor is the most powerful on the field and can get a majority off of anyone on dc side.

Sentry would play his part until thor and surfer is finish with whomever they are fighting. Superman is the fastest on the field in Mele. WW has the best reflexes. Surfer is a blaster. He isn't going to one Shot Wonder Woman. He isn't faster than the god Mercury at blasting. Nor DS. Nor The Shattered God. MM doesn't even have to be visible or material if he doesn't want. He can simply mind blast. No one on Team two is going to just shrug off his mind blast. Resist yes. Shrug off no. Superman is going to punch harder than Thor. He's more durable and he's faster. Speed and Durability play as much part in striking power as does strenght. Why do you think Zoom hits so hard? or Thor's hammer? Superman can throw his punches much faster than Thor can throw the hammer. he has to throw it and wait for it to return. If he misses,(likely) Superman is all on him before the hammer returns. Superman can also amp his striking power by simply flying. Wonder Woman and Superman do it all of the time. They both struck the General in a massive blitz. WW's struck Amazo the same way. Also The DC team will have something the other team won't. the ability to cooridnate and share all attack patterns. Not only have they teamed for years, they have MM. They will all be moving at Superspeed. Only two the marvel team can effectively combat manuever in aerial combat.

shokosugi
SS, Sentry and Thor are all fast. but not fast enough.

They all get blitz by Supes.

Simbon

carver9
Superman is the fastest on the field in Mele. WW has the best reflexes. Surfer is a blaster. He isn't going to one Shot Wonder Woman. He isn't faster than the god Mercury at blasting. Nor DS. Nor The Shattered God. MM doesn't even have to be visible or material if he doesn't want. He can simply mind blast. No one on Team two is going to just shrug off his mind blast. Resist yes. Shrug off no. Superman is going to punch harder than Thor. He's more durable and he's faster. Speed and Durability play as much part in striking power as does strenght. Why do you think Zoom hits so hard? or Thor's hammer? Superman can throw his punches much faster than Thor can throw the hammer. he has to throw it and wait for it to return. If he misses,(likely) Superman is all on him before the hammer returns. Superman can also amp his striking power by simply flying. Wonder Woman and Superman do it all of the time. They both struck the General in a massive blitz. WW's struck Amazo the same way. Also The DC team will have something the other team won't. the ability to cooridnate and share all attack patterns. Not only have they teamed for years, they have MM. They will all be moving at Superspeed. Only two the marvel team can effectively combat manuever in aerial combat.

HHHMMMM, so Superman striking power is more powerful than thors.

Ok, lets see what thor has under his belt.

Thor fighting gardner and his striking force was so powerful that it tore the moon apart.

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsGardner9.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsGardner8.jpg

Durability

Withstand attacks from an enraged odin

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=WithstandsOdinAtum1.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=WithstandsOdinAtum2.jpg

Withstand attacks from an angry CELESTIAL

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=WithstandsCelestialBlast1.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=WithstandsCelestialBlast2.jpg

and is still trying to fight.
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=WithstandsCelestialBlast3.jpg

Withstand attacks from an ENRAGED celestial

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsCelestials2.jpg
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsCelestials3.jpg

Or how about an angry Odin again

http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsOdin1.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsOdin3.jpg
http://s989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/?action=view&current=ThorvsOdin4.jpg

Your turn

carver9
And thor has NEVER been one shotted by a brick and he has fought some of the most powerful bricks in comics.

Simbon
Let's not turn this into a Supes v. Thor thread; it has been so heavily debated, with so many arguments for both sides. I think it should be agreed that while each has advantages over the other (Supes in speed, Thor in versatility, etc. etc.) , they are pretty even.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Simbon
Let's not turn this into a Supes v. Thor thread; it has been so heavily debated, with so many arguments for both sides. I think it should be agreed that while each has advantages over the other (Supes in speed, Thor in versatility, etc. etc.) , they are pretty even.

eek!

A non-biased voice of reason on KMC??? I need to check my window to see if there are three wise men bearing gifts (its what happened last time something this rare miraculous occurred).

wink

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Thor all have enough durability feats to show that no one is getting one shotted by any one else.

Imo, they all rank somewhere in the same "herald" level category given their various strength, durability, and speed. Also, given that almost all of them (on both sides) have repeatedly fought superfast characters before - I discount the possibility of a speedblitz factoring in here. In my mind at this level, the difference isn't enough to factor in.

The way I see it:

Strength - tie (impressive feats for both teams)
Durability - tie (same as above)
Speed - tie (same as above)
Fighting ability - tie (all numerous fights against impressive foes)
Invisibility/phasing - tie (MM = SS)

that leaves...
Energy/matter manip. - team two (large advantage)
Psi-ability - team one (mild advantage thanks to SS)

In which case, I'm going with team two with 6/ or 7/10 in long, busing fights that destroys a hell of a lot of real-estate

JakeTheBank
eek!

A non-biased voice of reason on KMC??? I need to check my window to see if there are three wise men bearing gifts (its what happened last time something this rare miraculous occurred).

wink

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Thor all have enough durability feats to show that no one is getting one shotted by any one else.

Imo, they all rank somewhere in the same "herald" level category given their various strength, durability, and speed. Also, given that almost all of them (on both sides) have repeatedly fought superfast characters before - I discount the possibility of a speedblitz factoring in here. In my mind at this level, the difference isn't enough to factor in.

The way I see it:

that leaves...

In which case, I'm going with team two with 6/ or 7/10 in long, busing fights that destroys a hell of a lot of real-estate

thumb up This is a pretty objective view on how the fight would turn out.

Zeuodin
eek!

wink

The way I see it:

that leaves...

Couple of things.

Team one has One shot ability that team two does not have. That Lasso and Tiara both give quick wins to Whom ever Wondy fights if she fights the slower of the 3. Thor and Sentry.

Also, Thor is less mobile than anyone else. He cannot fly. Every one else will be engaging in high speed aerial battle. In this type of fight, that is a liability.

Speed is a big factor especially when WW and Superman are involved. They are too strong to ignore that advantage.

Split.

TheKahn
Couple of things.

Team one has One shot ability that team two does not have. That Lasso and Tiara both give quick wins to Whom ever Wondy fights if she fights the slower of the 3. Thor and Sentry.

Also, Thor is less mobile than anyone else. He cannot fly. Every one else will be engaging in high speed aerial battle. In this type of fight, that is a liability.

Speed is a big factor especially when WW and Superman are involved. They are too strong to ignore that advantage.

Split.

Thor can't fly???

I can see where you might make that mistake. Its a new power of his. He's only had it for almost 50 years. no expression

celeyhyga17
eek!

wink

The way I see it:

that leaves...

This looks like an iron clad contract. Where do I sign?

carver9
Couple of things.

Split.

LOL at thor not being able to fly

shokosugi
Supes and WW blitz.

Zeuodin
Thor can't fly???

I can see where you might make that mistake. Its a new power of his. He's only had it for almost 50 years. no expression His Hammer pulls him. Show me Thor flying.

TheKahn
His Hammer pulls him. Show me Thor flying.

For all intents and purposes, Mjolnir grants Thor the same capacity of flight as a GL ring grants Hal Jordan or the Iron Man armor provides Tony Stark: he can fly, maneuver at speed, and even hover in mid-air. If you want some scans showing what even the most casual comic book readers know go spend some time in Thor's respect thread.

gogogadgetgo
Supes and WW blitz.

surfer bull rushes all three at 525,600 times the speed of light and cuts superman, martian mannhunter and wonder woman in half with his board stick out tongue

Spire
Only to realize that he has been T-Vo'd. He then gets punched out.

Zeuodin
For all intents and purposes, Mjolnir grants Thor the same capacity of flight as a GL ring grants Hal Jordan or the Iron Man armor provides Tony Stark: he can fly, maneuver at speed, and even hover in mid-air. If you want some scans showing what even the most casual comic book readers know go spend some time in Thor's respect thread. He he has never engaged in aerial combat with the Hammer. That doesn't even make sense. It's pulling him along. Literally one arm is being used for flight. And I've never seen him engage in high speed combat in the air.

xJLxKing
Thor can't fly without his hammer. Maybe in the classic era he could have, but current Thor can NOT

D-Block
For all intents and purposes, Mjolnir grants Thor the same capacity of flight as a GL ring grants Hal Jordan or the Iron Man armor provides Tony Stark: he can fly, maneuver at speed, and even hover in mid-air. If you want some scans showing what even the most casual comic book readers know go spend some time in Thor's respect thread.

Exactly.

TheKahn
He he has never engaged in aerial combat with the Hammer. That doesn't even make sense. It's pulling him along. Literally one arm is being used for flight. And I've never seen him engage in high speed combat in the air.

That sounds like a you problem to me. no expression

wakkawakkawakka
I don't mean to be a bother but which version of Superman are you using again? Otherwise I might give it to team 2. I'm still undecided, I just biased towards Marvel is all.

Zeuodin
Thor can't fly without his hammer. Maybe in the classic era he could have, but current Thor can NOT

Warlord
He he has never engaged in aerial combat with the Hammer. That doesn't even make sense. It's pulling him along. Literally one arm is being used for flight. And I've never seen him engage in high speed combat in the air.

check the fight with hyperion in Avengers vol 3.
cant remember exact issue

TheKahn

Seem to be doing just fine without it to me.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ContestofChampionsII_p21.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ContestofChampionsII_p22.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ContestofChampionsII_p23.jpg

Prep-Man

Claremont's COC2? A lot of stupid shit happened in that series. Some stuff he even appologized for at another board.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Spire
Only to realize that he has been T-Vo'd. He then gets punched out.

t-vo = speed of thought = speed of light

surfer bull rushes at > 500,000 times the speed of light

superman would be dead before he even thinks of thinking of of thinking to us t-vo

in fact, due to the shear speed of the bull rush, it would seem like mm, ww and superman all die at the same time

rolling on floor laughing

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Claremont's COC2? A lot of stupid shit happened in that series. Some stuff he even appologized for at another board.

a lot of stupid shit happens in many books... smile

Zeuodin

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/ContestofChampionsII_p23.jpg He's also in a test of strength with storm. And he's is NOT in a high speed aerial battle. Not on any level like the people in this thread. Ug. A test of strength with STORM?

carver9
He's also in a test of strength with storm. And he's is NOT in a high speed aerial battle. Not on any level like the people in this thread. Ug. A test of strength with STORM?

LOL, he kissed her, it wasnt a test of strength. He played around with her the entire time, talking to her and down playing her power.

That was a none fight and he didnt test his strength against storm.

How old are you?

xJLxKing

LFMAO, Do I ever have to go over how crazy that issue was. As others said.

Thor in 601(I think) was shown to not be able to fly without his Mjolnir. It was broken, and he was in a DIRE situation to get the girl(forgot name). He still had to try and use a broken hammer to fly. If that's not proof enough, I don't know what is

JakeTheBank
...yeah, I think we can all (hopefully) realize that Thor had no intention of causing harm to Storm. To suggest that Storm had Thor on the ropes or something similiar is just...wrong.

rotiart
Wow. So far this thread I have seen
zeudoin: show me on panel poof dammit or your arguments mean nothing. She is informed of the fights or issues and still she what's to see the pics to decide for herself...
To which some people have posted and z's answer is "notgood enough" I want something else...
whereas opposite: okay zeuodin you show us proof on panel of your arguments. To which her answer is: no and/or read the issue yourself

seems to be a lot of back and forth between 3 or more forum members vs zeuodin. personally I think zeuodins a girl. Reminds me of arguments with my gf. She's stubborn and wont give up an argument until she's cooled down and realizes I'm right. In the middle of a fight she gets defensive and it doesn't matter what the truth is.... As long as she's still fighting it...

Btw...
Surfer red sunlights superman who has no access to his powers like when the supermen fought under a red sun during
mm and Thor duke it out
ww kills sentry who comes back to life
sentry goes nuts and mind wipes both teams. Including himself. They all go home
Draw. :-)

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>