Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
So I'm just wondering how many of you are actually reading and enjoying Loeb's run on Hulk. Are there any one out there who is actually finding this character interesting and like....really can't await every next issue? Speak up!

iceman24567
It's a complete mess i wish they would just tell us who the hell he is so the suspense can be over and i can be done with Rulk mad

Bouboumaster
F*ck Rulk

Badabing
I just wanna know who Rulk is. durredhulk

TheKahn
Red Hulk = Micheal Bay movie....unoriginal, insipid plot, and lots of shit getting destroyed. Its entertaining enough if you're in the mood but other than that - meh erm

vansonbee
Did enjoy RULK at the beginning of the issue & his other random appearances in other writers & different artist comics.

Loeb just disappoint me...Originally posted by Badabing
I just wanna know who Rulk is. durredhulk Oh and this ^

JakeTheBank
I read Hulk up until Issue #5.

I occasionally look up scans for my amusement, but I could give a crap about the Loebforce fueled title.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by iceman24567
It's a complete mess i wish they would just tell us who the hell he is so the suspense can be over and i can be done with Rulk mad

I thought it was a give away? Colonel Ross is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk and that Colonel Ross that appeared on panel with Red Hulk was an LMD.

The Nuul
Isnt there already a Rulk thread or the Hulk thread to use?

BruceSkywalker
I read Rulk.. Twas great in the beginning, now just just a mess

tjcoady
I've been enjoying Pak's Hulk title, and the Van Lente back-ups; plus I liked the Parker "Intellegencia" one shot a hell of a lot (UNDERWATER MODOK), but I just cannot read Rulk. Which bums me out, 'cause I feel like I'm missing a piece of where all this Hulk stuff is going.

theICONiac
Hulk is my favorite character. EVER.

However, Rulk started with great promise, and fizzled out pretty darn quick.

I really enjoyed the new series up until he was finally defeated by green Hulk (despite what everyone was saying prior - "What! Rulk punched out the Watcher???).

Now, everything since then has been one big, steaming pile of Wendigo-poo pullhair

I'm a completionist (and I guess by extension a sucker) but if this title and the 'Incredible Hulk' doesn't pick up soon it will be dropped...

I could be spending that money on cigs and Colt. 45 jiggy

iceman24567
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I thought it was a give away? Colonel Ross is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk and that Colonel Ross that appeared on panel with Red Hulk was an LMD. Sounds about right.

tjcoady
Sounds about right.

Yeah, I've been thinking Ross since the beginning. All his stuff about his hatred for the Hulk and his military precision and so on.

When they showed Ross and Rulk together, I didn't immediately think "LMD" but that makes perfect sense.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
I thought it was a give away? Colonel Ross is Red Hulk and Betty Ross is Red She-Hulk and that Colonel Ross that appeared on panel with Red Hulk was an LMD.

either that or Rulk is Glen Talbot

BUSTER1

thumb up thumb up

Absolutely agreed. Loeb started Rulk off as a nasty amoral scumbag. Now they have him, in Code Red, wanting to be a hero, and hating the fact that he is allied to people like Punisher (who has proven himself a hero) as they're not really heroic, in his opinion-and Rulk has been shown to hate the fact that Hulk is part of his name. When he defeated the original Hulk he, revelled in being the "new Hulk in town". Now Loeb has Silver Sable acting like a spineless damsell in distress in Hulk #17. DID SHE HAVE A PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT???
If Loeb did a story with Captain America (Steve) I wouldn't be surprised if he had Cap at 1 point begging for his life, at the expense of an innocent.

WickedDynamite
Rulk?

http://fortressboy.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/avengers-9.jpg

Endless Mike
I read out of morbid interest and for humor value

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Endless Mike
I read out of morbid interest and for humor value

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.