batman vs daredevil race

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
batman and daredevil race across the buildings in downtown metropolis jumping from one roof top to another at night time.

they can use the pipes to swing across or hang on to the gutters or what ever they need to use to help them get across if they cant make the jump. just none of their toys are allowed.

matt gets 2 days to learn distances between the buildings since batman probably already has experience.

no gliding

no bat toys

who wins ?

JakeTheBank
Daredevil.

Tha C-Master
Daredevil has more natural agility along with radar sense.

JakeTheBank
^ Agreed. His sense of touch, balance, and agility puts him over Batman under this conditions.

Batman-Prime
Daredevil

tie, if Bruce know Metropolis as well as Gotham, which i doubt.

or Batman, if he is allowed to attack Daredevil during that run "yeah cheating"! stick out tongue

KingD19
Even if you say no Bat Toys, Batman will pull out his Grappling Hook, then pull himself to victory.

thanos-prime
Daredevil

Mshinu
DD got the advantage

Lord Feron
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Agreed. His sense of touch, balance, and agility puts him over Batman under this conditions.

Colossus-Big C
http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc299/doug180/2v3ljf6.jpg

chomperx9
ok the race has moved to gotham to make things more fair for bats.

DD still gets 2 days to learn the buildings and a good route.

Omega Vision
Batman wins by cheating and knee capping Matt before the race starts. Its fair by Bat-rules.

shokosugi
jeezz daredevil is blind..batman wins

redhotrash
Bat prep wins, he ices DD's path

chomperx9
Originally posted by redhotrash
Bat prep wins, he ices DD's path DD gets prep not bats.

Blanket
Batman vs the entire Daredevil race?

Boy, this one's a barnburner, but gunna have to go with my boy Brucey to pull off a hate crime

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Batman vs the entire Daredevil race?

Boy, this one's a barnburner, but gunna have to go with my boy Brucey to pull off a hate crime
Genocide, its A-okay if Batman does it!

BUSTER1
Matt, no matter what city this in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.