Powergirl vs. Thor girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BattleMage
In a kill or be killed situation who gets kiled?

Lord Feron
THor girl drops PG with some kind of lighting blast imo. But if that doesn't happen i can't really remember any significant durability feats that would help her in a fight against PG.

Kris Blaze
Thor Girl is vastly more powerful.

Only thing that brings her down is some occasional retarded jobbing. Like losing to Korg off panel....

Zeuodin
Thor Girl

thanos-prime
Thor girl

roughrider
Neither of them equal Wonder Woman for fighting skills.

Thor Girl can do something so powerful by accident, while Power Girl isn't too smart in the heat of battle. Kind of a wash; I'll lean towards TG.

Konton
Originally posted by roughrider
Neither of them equal Wonder Woman for fighting skills.

Thor Girl can do something so powerful by accident, while Power Girl isn't too smart in the heat of battle. Kind of a wash; I'll lean towards TG.

How good at h2h is Thor Girl?
Because Power Girl is pretty ruthless.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Thor Girl is vastly more powerful.

Only thing that brings her down is some occasional retarded jobbing. Like losing to Korg off panel....

I didn't know she was that mighty...

psycho gundam
in the issue where thor fights gladiator, he was fighting terene on a rooftop and blocked a casual beam from her hammer that could "shatter a mountain range" according to thor.

gladiator did however encase her in ice (he did first slam a water tower on her) by using a compressed air blast that took her out of the fight for i guess a minute or a little longer. (could be a plot thing but it happened) not sure if PG has similar freeze breath feats as big blue

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by psycho gundam
in the issue where thor fights gladiator, he was fighting terene on a rooftop and blocked a casual beam from her hammer that could "shatter a mountain range" according to thor.

Thor's been known to exaggerate.

psycho gundam
that beam still looked like it had some pepper behind it cause thor looked a little shocked she had that much power. iirc it kinda pushed him back a tiny bit.

BattleMage
So i guess Thor girl for the win?

Face Inc.
Originally posted by BattleMage
So i guess Thor girl for the win?

Does it really matter ?

Wonder Woman for the win. As far as this thread goes, TG should take a slight majority.

BattleMage
Originally posted by Face Inc.
Does it really matter ?

Wonder Woman for the win. As far as this thread goes, TG should take a slight majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.