weakest character that can rip WWH's arm off with pure strength

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
the title say it all

iceman24567
WWh

Colossus-Big C
superman prime 1 million is the least that can do that

valtiz
spider-man when he doesnt hold back

iceman24567
Originally posted by valtiz
spider-man when he doesnt hold back I don't think so

Colossus-Big C
wait is hulk resisting it or not?

valtiz
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

NO HE ISNT

Batman-Prime

If he is resisting it the weakest person has to be above WWH no expression

If he is resisting it. Gladiator, Superman, WM Thor.

valtiz
Originally posted by iceman24567
I don't think so

and what if spider-man web his eyes first and then try to rip his arm? confused

Batman-Prime
and what if spider-man web his eyes first and then try to rip his arm? confused

Then hulk will resist it while blinded no expression

valtiz
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Then hulk will resist it while blinded no expression

dude...........like no he wont

Batman-Prime
dude...........like no he wont

you... you... are mean cry

valtiz
you... you... are mean cry

but this is spider-man dude he is like totally strong when he is not holding back sad

iceman24567
Spiderman will never be able to rip Hulk's are off he isn't strong enough.

valtiz
Spiderman will never be able to rip Hulk's are off he isn't strong enough.

ohhh reaLLY? and what if he summon the spiders to rip his arm off?

iceman24567
Spiderman can't control spiders even if he says he can erm

Colossus-Big C
If he is resisting it the weakest person has to be above WWH no expression

If he is resisting it. Gladiator, Superman, WM Thor. gladiator superman thor and WM is not stronger than WWH at the very most they are equal

iceman24567
Nah at the least they are about equal to a base WWH

valtiz
are you calling him a lier?

Batman-Prime
gladiator superman thor and WM is not stronger than WWH at the very most they are equal

Remeber, he is resisting, but I guess he is allowed to flex his uscle only, means with one arm resisting. When they are equals and the are allowed to pull with both arms. smile You know what i mean?

iceman24567
Spiderman can't control spiders even if he says he can erm
are you calling him a lier? Yes!

valtiz
Yes!

no expression

xJLxKing
Apparently, Spider man lied

iceman24567
I can one shot earth! i guess i am telling the truth everybody watch out no expression

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl could do it, both arms at once.

nicamarvin
the title say it all Classic Juggernaut.... smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
superman prime 1 million is the least that can do that
Prime or 1 Million, not both.

psycho gundam
I can one shot earth! i guess i am telling the truth everybody watch out no expression he pulled back the separated pieces of a much larger world than earth while submerged in magma and in a weaker state...and all the stuff he did to the heroes and such was him not outright killing them when he could have. erm

i tend to believe the guy, just like when superman says he can pound a planet to crumbs if hit hit one long enough.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he pulled back the separated pieces of a much larger world than earth while submerged in magma and in a weaker state...and all the stuff he did to the heroes and such was him not outright killing them when he could have. erm

i tend to believe the guy, just like when superman says he can pound a planet to crumbs if hit hit one long enough. What in tarnation does that have do with Spiderman?

psycho gundam
i quoted something with spider-man in it?

iceman24567
i quoted something with spider-man in it? You quoted something directed at a comment made about Spiderman erm

psycho gundam
with the intent to downplay the hulk

rotiart
Luke cage can do it if hulk isn't resisting... If not then submariner...

If resisting then you'll require a wwh level strength guy or higher...

iceman24567
with the intent to downplay the hulk No my comment has nothing to do with Hulk at all i think he could one shot the planet if he's angry enough erm. It was to prove how stupid it is to believe Spiderman when he says shit like "i can control spiders"

golem370
It would take somebody very close to Hulk's strength to do it aka Juggernaut or Hercules or Thor

psycho gundam
hulk only lets them think they're as strong as him shifty

SamZED
hulk only lets them think they're as strong as him shifty That's.. very nice of him concidering his whole life he's been running around screaming "Hulk is THE STRONGEST there IS!!!!!"..

Parmaniac
I can one shot earth! i guess i am telling the truth everybody watch out no expression

If you would have mastered a few dozens of MAs I think a lot of people here would agree...

SamZED
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If you would have mastered a few dozens of MAs I think a lot of people here would agree... laughing laughing laughing

Zeuodin
Night Crawler.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Night Crawler. "pure strength"

Omega Vision
Wonder Man if he's eaten his Wheaties.

Zeuodin
Colossus, Wonder girl, Queen Hippolyta, any of those mid class 100,s. Namor classic Rogue. Guido(strong Guy, The Blob.

psycho gundam
not a chance, most of the characters you listed can't hope to replicate his weaker versions feats, let alone rip king hulk's arms off.

lol'd hard on colossus, again the guy hulk casually crippled instead of killing cause he's a stand-up guy. how is he supposed to beat the arms that beat his arms unequivocally in a game of mercy? the same arms that can re-seal sakaar's tectonic plates with pure brawn, can anyoney on your list replicate that with one plate using both of their arms?

JakeTheBank
Iron Man

Master Court
Nobody that's been listed so far could hope to do it.

If you have two normal dudes that can lift 500lbs a piece, meaning they're equal, what f*cking sense does it make to say one could dis-arm the other?

Wonder Woman? I'm calling bullsh*t on that. She struggled to move the moon. WWHulk almost broke the Earth.

Thor? Makes more sense, but I'm still calling bullsh*t. For one, there's always been a doubt about who was stronger between Thor and Savage Hulk, and there's been evidence to support both sides, meaning sometimes Hulk was proven stronger, and other times Thor. I think Hulk's stronger, but for arguments sake lets say they're equal. WWHulk is stronger than Savage. Way stronger. Meaning WWHulk is stronger than Thor, without a reasonable doubt. If you can't rip someone's arm off when you're equal, you sure as f*cking f*ck can't do it when you're weaker.

And Juggernaut? Even Classic Juggernaut? No f*cking way. Hulk for damn sure can't dis-arm Juggernaut, but Juggernaut has never proven his strength. Hulk has planet feats, Juggernaut has nothing like that. True, it's reasonable to assume he's in top-tier strength, but where are the feats to guage that? We and Juggernaut are all told he's as powerful as he wants to be, yet he's never been more than a rival against other top-tiers. At best, he's in Hulk's strength range, but there's nothing to prove he's equal or stronger. The WWHulk tie-up was so f*cking ambiguous. I'm calling bullsh*t on anyone that tries to say it was pure f*cking strength. What little evidence there is suggests that it was momentum versus strength. In any case, Juggernaut could only dis-arm WWHulk if one of WWHulk's arms were adamantium-chained to LT and Juggernaut walked in the opposite direction while holding Hulk's arm.

WWHulk is a special incarnation. So it likely takes either an elite top-tier or another amped special incarnation of a powerful character.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Master Court
If you have two normal dudes that can lift 500lbs a piece, meaning they're equal, what f*cking sense does it make to say one could dis-arm the other?

This is not RL thus are comics. The mass of their bodies and the strength they can unleash are two different things. Thus guys can move planets. One arm is freaking strong, I don't think that anyone could rip an arm from Superman, WWH, Thor etc. with just one arm and restraining. Two arms pulling against one arm is another matter, the mass they have to ripp off isn't worth to mention, only the strength behind it and as said two arms > one.

The weakest person who could do it, with tech not strength however, is Karate Kid, he surely has some awesome arm ripping badass technique! no expression

Omega Vision
Black Adam's retarded gay niece.

Blanket
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Colossus, Wonder girl, Queen Hippolyta, any of those mid class 100,s. Namor classic Rogue. Guido(strong Guy, The Blob. thumb up

Mshinu
Chewbacca, Steven Segal

Blanket
Let the wookie win

wolfpack86
If he isn't resisting many people can, if he is resisting almost no one can.

TheKahn
strength =/= durability no expression

Provided WWH is secured anchored into the ground, a given character would only need to have the strength to overcome the ability of WWH's bodily tissue to resist tearing. Which is an aspect of durability that writers rarely go through pains to firmly establish.

psycho gundam
^ you're forgetting how hulk's muscles never seem to tear when he does crazy strength shit. whomever wants to rip his arm off is going to have to apply 'X'illions of gigatons of tension on his arm, and he's still ably to resist even then, that means getting angrier.

hulk was totally unharmed even when keeping the anti-matter/positive matter orbs apart

nicamarvin
And Juggernaut? Even Classic Juggernaut? No f*cking way. WAY........... smokin'

Hulk has planet feats, Juggernaut has nothing like that. but where are the feats to guage that? Do you Want me to list 5 guys that don't have Planet feats and still Trash the likes of Hulk and Thor?... roll eyes (sarcastic)

We and Juggernaut are all told he's as powerful as he wants to be, yet he's never been more than a rival against other top-tiers. At best, time after time he has proven he is as strong as he Wishes for..... cool

The WWHulk tie-up was so f*cking ambiguous. I'm calling bullsh*t on anyone that tries to say it was pure f*cking strength. What little evidence there is suggests that it was momentum versus strength. . it was Clearly a Strenght Match, don't hate the Player Hate the Game......I will open a Thread just for that, You will see.... evil face

Colossus-Big C
not a chance, most of the characters you listed can't hope to replicate his weaker versions feats, let alone rip king hulk's arms off.

lol'd hard on colossus, again the guy hulk casually crippled instead of killing cause he's a stand-up guy. how is he supposed to beat the arms that beat his arms unequivocally in a game of mercy? the same arms that can re-seal sakaar's tectonic plates with pure brawn, can anyoney on your list replicate that with one plate using both of their arms? he's not resisting.....

Face Inc.
Originally posted by Blanket
thumb up

nvr.

Master Court
Originally posted by Blanket
thumb up

Bullsh*t.

Originally posted by wolfpack86
If he isn't resisting many people can, if he is resisting almost no one can.

Good statemant, but slightly wrong. It should say that more people can do it if Hulk isn't resisting. Someone like Colossus or Thing could never in a million f*cking years rip any green Hulk's arm off.

^ you're forgetting how hulk's muscles never seem to tear when he does crazy strength shit. whomever wants to rip his arm off is going to have to apply 'X'illions of gigatons of tension on his arm, and he's still ably to resist even then, that means getting angrier.

hulk was totally unharmed even when keeping the anti-matter/positive matter orbs apart

Exactly. If Hulk's limbs can survive unharmed during these huge feats, that would imply a pre-requisite that the arm-ripper be able to copy those feats, and then a f*cking Hell of a lot more in order to rip the f*cking arm off. Has Colossus ever lifted 150 billion tons? Has Juggernaut?

Originally posted by nicamarvin
time after time he has proven he is as strong as he Wishes for..... cool

So... you're saying Juggernaut never wishes to beat Hulk? It's more reasonable to assume he simply can't. Juggernaut has only ever beaten Prof Hulk, and only because Prof didn't know he was fighting Juggernaut. And Juggernaut's pissed responses to Prof's taunts pretty much confirms that Juggernaut knows the real score. Which again supports my claims that the WWHulk/Juggernaut thing was momentum versus strength. Juggernaut said "We've done this dance before, Hulk. And I won." Juggernaut only beat Hulk once, and with a cheap shot, and he acknowledged it. Why would he claim dominance over someone he's never really beaten? Simple. What has Juggernaut consistently beaten Hulk at? The momentum vs strength duels they always have.

F*ck's sake.

psycho gundam
lol, master court always goes hard to the basket.

choosing colossus of all people needs to be explained for real, the rest come after that.

shiv
Betty. After 5 months of steroids

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.