Lucifer Morning star Vs Phantom stranger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Epic

AlmightyKfish
Lucifer

Nihilist
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Epic Not really, Lucifer wins.

tideoftime
Lucifer

roughrider
Lucifer probably wins, but he can't kill PS. Even the Spectre wasn't able to.

Colossus-Big C
Phantom stranger is a fallen angel who took no sides with god or lucifer

iceman24567
Whats your point? He still loses

Nihilist
Originally posted by roughrider
Lucifer probably wins, but he can't kill PS. Even the Spectre wasn't able to. Lucifer is more powerful than Spectre, especially DOV Spectre.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by iceman24567
Whats your point? He still loses i see......

tideoftime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i see......

A better way iceman could have responded would have been to say that, even with PS being a fallen angel, himself, Lucifer is still more powerful, as he is the most powerful of the "fallen" beings, and was above PS to begin with, even before the fall.

Omega Vision
Lucifer might actually be able to kill PS since all we know for sure is that Spectre couldn't, there's no indication Lucifer couldn't. Either way David Bowie wins.

guy222
This is sily

Lucy may return

PS is an enigma

Lucy FTW

Galan007
Originally posted by Nihilist
Lucifer is more powerful than Spectre, especially DOV Spectre. that's not the point. it was creation itself that forbade PS from dying - not a lack of power on spectre's part.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Galan007
that's not the point. it was creation itself that forbade PS from dying - not a lack of power on spectre's part.

The one that Lucifer shaped ? uhuh

Colossus-Big C

Nihilist
that's not the point. it was creation itself that forbade PS from dying - not a lack of power on spectre's part. Never said anything about killing PS.

Galan007

Nihilist
don't get me wrong; i'm not saying that lucifer would be unable to kill PS. i am just saying that it wasn't necessarily a lack of power on spectre's part which rendered him unable to destroy PS. he had the power, but a higher 'authority' than he would not allow it.

the post you directly responded to did. obviously you can see why someone would think you were commenting on that as well. k, just meant Lucifers power far outweighs dov Spectres and therefore PS as well.

Philosophía
don't get me wrong; i'm not saying that lucifer would be unable to kill PS. i am just saying that it wasn't necessarily a lack of power on spectre's part which rendered him unable to destroy PS. he had the power, but a higher 'authority' than he would not allow it.

thumb up

This sort of reminds me of how Lucifer treated Cain.

Galan007

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.