what do you hate the most

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

myinnerself
so what do you hate the most your body, your life style, the guy next door, family or something general that blows you off eek!

so tell all.

steverules_2
I hate this member on KMC called myinnerself, he's really annoying and makes all these crappy threads that no one cares about...oh wait...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scythe
Why would I hate somthing that blows me off?

Insomniatric
Originally posted by Scythe

Originally posted by steverules_2
I hate this member on KMC called myinnerself, he's really annoying and makes all these crappy threads that no one cares about...oh wait...roll eyes (sarcastic)

smile

Scythe
What...?

the.kenzo
Originally posted by myinnerself
so what do you hate the most your body, your life style, the guy next door, family or something general that blows you off eek!

so tell all.

You, your name reminds me of InnerRise.

myinnerself
Originally posted by steverules_2

SORRY BUT CAN YOU DO SOME THING ABOUT THEM THINGS THAT YOU HAVE BOBBING ABOUT AS THEY ARE A DISTRACTION..

well someone has to make a thread so that you can leave a wierd answer if it was not me then some one else would do it. Happy Dance

Rogue Jedi
**** the police.

the.kenzo
SORRY BUT CAN YOU DO SOME THING ABOUT THEM THINGS THAT YOU HAVE BOBBING ABOUT AS THEY ARE A DISTRACTION..

well someone has to make a thread so that you can leave a wierd answer if it was not me then some one else would do it. Happy Dance

We prefer threads that are actually interesting, or at least funny.

myinnerself
Originally posted by the.kenzo
We prefer threads that are actually interesting, or at least funny.
well i am still waiting for a reasonable answer or at least a funny one too BUT it just seams to be a chat show instead.. laughing on each others thread.

Rogue Jedi
I hate myspace.

myinnerself
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate myspace.
great thanks for the reply and i am the same as i get all the crap from nerdy women wanting men for husbands and most just want money off you.

Rogue Jedi
I hate run on sentences and bad grammar oh my God it really bugs me to no end and dude wtf is the deal with trannys.

Because I can
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I hate run on sentences and bad grammar oh my God it really bugs me to no end and dude wtf is the deal with trannys.
agreed agreed with the first part

Rogue Jedi
Do ya do ya now?

mikeydude
Why would I hate somthing that blows me?
i know i wouldnt! sad

One Free Man

so tell all. I hate you.

Mr. Rhythmic

Never saw the episode of South Park, huh?

Mairuzu
Being bored.

Alpha Centauri
Idiots, Dane Cook and whoever likes Dane Cook.

-AC

Scythe
Originally posted by Mr. Rhythmic
Never saw the episode of South Park, huh?

Can't say I have, what was it about?

Rogue Jedi
Love popcorn

HATE the kernels that get stuck in your teeth

The_usher
Someone digging their nose in front of me. eeeks...

Rogue Jedi
*picks a winner*

raven09
...hate people who keeps on complaining :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.