Odin Vs. Arishem

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
The All-Father Vs. The Leader of the Celestials. Who wins?
Setting: Asgard
Bloodlust: On
Tell me what you think. I'm leaning towards Arishem.

PS: This is my 500th post!

Colossus-Big C
no. just no

DarthDaniel1001
Your going to have to give me more then that.

psycho gundam
look what happened the first time, and that was arishem not giving a phuck as usual. a blood lusted celestial is pretty hard to imagine but the normal demeanor arishem casually punked odin w/ backup.

spite thread, arishem could probably turn his powers off

DarthDaniel1001
Had no idea they actually fought. OK, Bloodlust is off.

psycho gundam
bloodlust makes no difference, arishem punked odin, vishnu, and zues by i guess telepathically showing them the connections between the earth plane and each of their respective home dimensions engulfed in flames. basically he was telling them to stay out of his business with earth and to back off of earthly matters or else he will forcefully ban them from earth forever. it was the last moment pantheons governed earth matters, the ownage stuck that long.

this is not a fair fight

DarthDaniel1001
Hmm...so much for being the All-Father...he got slapped down like he was a child.

psycho gundam
compared to celestials he is

cube beings are mutiversal and yet claimed to be far inferior to celestials, odin is around cube being level (could be debatable, i'm making the thread first lol)

guy222
Celestials>>>>Skyfather

Survivor19
Arishem sure wins, but i can't resist pointing out Reed Richards Council > Host worthy of Celestials

Endless Mike
Arishem easily

The Nuul
Odin had sooooo many years to prep and he still lost.

Arishem easily stomps.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by The Nuul
Odin had sooooo many years to prep and he still lost.

Arishem easily stomps.
For real, he should have used that time looking for the Infinity Gems.

DarthDaniel1001
Exactly.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Omega Vision
For real, he should have used that time looking for the Infinity Gems.

I'm pretty sure he didn't know they existed.

The Nuul
He didnt know they existed......wtf?

Endless Mike
Thanos was the first one to discover their true power and what they could be used for, and he only did that because he had access to Mistress Death's cosmic well because she chose him to be her champion.

The Nuul
So after the IW event and all that stuff with LT, Galactus etc...Odin didnt get wind of that?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Thanos was the first one to discover their true power and what they could be used for, and he only did that because he had access to Mistress Death's cosmic well because she chose him to be her champion.
The point remains that he didn't try hard enough to find a means to defeat the Celestials. You'd think after who knows how many millennia if him and the other skyfathers being top dogs the utter humiliation he suffered at the Celestial's hands would convince him he needed more than just the Destroyer and Odin Sword.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by The Nuul
So after the IW event and all that stuff with LT, Galactus etc...Odin didnt get wind of that?

That happened way after Odin fought the Celestials

The Nuul
Ok that was my next question.

Snail-Poo
Skyfathers<Cube Beings<<<<<<<<<<Average Celestials<Galactus and other Abstracts<Arishem and TOAA(celestial)<Tiamut and greater Celestials<LT<Scathan<<<<<<(infinite)<TOAA

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Snail-Poo
Skyfathers<Cube Beings<<<<<<<<<<Average Celestials<Galactus and other Abstracts<Arishem and TOAA(celestial)<Tiamut and greater Celestials<LT<Scathan<<<<<<(infinite)<TOAA
Scathan isn't LT< from one forty year old showing that really should have been retconned by now that contradicts pretty much everything we've seen about either Celestials or the LT.

Snail-Poo
Scathan isn't LT< from one forty year old showing that really should have been retconned by now that contradicts pretty much everything we've seen about either Celestials or the LT.

How? Named Celestials have never been beaten/killed on panel.

Shit in GotG they can't conceive that anything could kill a Celestial (Knowhere ) and this includes people who have witnessed beings like Galactus and Death at full power. Scathan>LT

Omega Vision

Shit in GotG they can't conceive that anything could kill a Celestial (Knowhere ) and this includes people who have witnessed beings like Galactus and Death at full power. Scathan>LT
Until I see Scathan holding a megaverse in each hand I call shenanigans.

Snail-Poo
Until I see Scathan holding a megaverse in each hand I call shenanigans.

Aeigis and Tenebrous (spelling) haven't destroyed solar systems and Galaxies like Big G, yet they are treated as his nigh equals.

P.S The megaverse thing has been retconned

King Kandy

Thanos w/ IG beat TOAA (the celestial) and Arishem iirc.

Snail-Poo
Originally posted by King Kandy
Thanos w/ IG beat TOAA (the celestial) and Arishem iirc.

I didn't see them dead. They wern't even really defeated all their attacks were just countered by Thanos, and that was only 2 of the BILLIONS of Celestials

Omega Vision
Its been said many times that the Celestial known as The One Above All is the most powerful of Celestials and yet Scathan is his superior because of one crappy comic from forty years ago?

Snail-Poo
Its been said many times that the Celestial known as The One Above All is the most powerful of Celestials and yet Scathan is his superior because of one crappy comic from forty years ago?

Scathan was from the FUTURE of a branch of the 616 verse, for all we know Scathan could not be born yet, and yes Celestials are born.

Also Tiamut is the strngest Celestial,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.