Surfer,Wonder Woman, Gladiator vs. Thor, Superman, Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
All out fight. Who wins?

Sasaraixx
Team 1.

carver9
I dont know

carver9
Silver Surfer could easily take either sentry or supes out of the fight. So thor would be alone.

Team 1 8/10

Zeuodin
Originally posted by carver9
Silver Surfer could easily take either sentry or supes out of the fight. So thor would be alone.

Team 1 8/10
So Sentry is that weak? He stood up to Genis. Genis>Surfer. Also Is Superman and Sentry going to be fighting alone while Thor is there?

KuRuPT Thanosi
For the 1000th time from so many people... Sentry = Auto fail for team or individually. Regardless if it's justified or not that is just how it is. He has jobbed TOO many times and never showed anything that places him with other top tiers besides hyperbolic statements. He just doesn't belong in this fight for those reasons.

bbrem123
fail

carver9
Originally posted by Zeuodin
So Sentry is that weak? He stood up to Genis. Genis>Surfer. Also Is Superman and Sentry going to be fighting alone while Thor is there?

Sentry is one of the most powerful on the field but untill he get that childish mind together then I believe anyone in this battle can take him. Hell I think Spiderman would mess him up with that mouth he has; Sentry is just unstable; he's powerful, hell of powerful but his mentality is jacked the hell up.

Thor, one of, if not, the most powerful in this battle but he cant hold this team by himself.

Supes gets one shotted EASILY by Surfer. Supes might have better showings in combat speed but surfer has proven time and time again that he can fight and react at the speed of light which is pretty much debatable if supes could reach those speeds during combat. Surfer would see superman moves in slow motion.

Naija, can you please put up that scan where surfer was follow a light signal to its destination while talking and moving his hands.

Zeuodin
Sentry is one of the most powerful on the field but untill he get that childish mind together then I believe anyone in this battle can take him. Hell I think Spiderman would mess him up with that mouth he has; Sentry is just unstable; he's powerful, hell of powerful but his mentality is jacked the hell up.

Thor, one of, if not, the most powerful in this battle but he cant hold this team by himself.

Supes gets one shotted EASILY by Surfer. Supes might have better showings in combat speed but surfer has proven time and time again that he can fight and react at the speed of light which is pretty much debatable if supes could reach those speeds during combat. Surfer would see superman moves in slow motion.

Naija, can you please put up that scan where surfer was follow a light signal to its destination while talking and moving his hands. Superman flies far faster than light. Like millions of times faster. Really.

carver9
Superman flies far faster than light. Like millions of times faster. Really.

So Superman is faster than flash?

Surfer has shown that he can FIGHT at the speed of light, show me anyone on team 3 doing this.

I love thor but I dont think he can fight at light speed either.

Zeuodin
So Superman is faster than flash?

Surfer has shown that he can FIGHT at the speed of light, show me anyone on team 3 doing this.

I love thor but I dont think he can fight at light speed either. Well many disagree with you. they say thor can react at the speed of light. He can't move his body, but they say he can move his arms. Also, Flash is faster than Superman still. They have a speed in DC called Super Luminal. It is where they go so fast they transcend time and Space or something wonky. The Old PC Krytonians used to do it. Flash did it in rock of ages to speed their bodies up with their future selves. Or something like that.

carver9
Well many disagree with you. they say thor can react at the speed of light. He can't move his body, but they say he can move his arms. Also, Flash is faster than Superman still. They have a speed in DC called Super Luminal. It is where they go so fast they transcend time and Space or something wonky. The Old PC Krytonians used to do it. Flash did it in rock of ages to speed their bodies up with their future selves. Or something like that.

When has flash EVER gone millions of times the speed of light?

I dont believe that Thor nor Supes can move/React at the speed of light and I'm a huge thor fan (love the character). Its just speculation on thor fans part just like it speculation on Supes and wonder woman fans part that they can fight at light speed.

I can easily ask you to show me a scan of any of them fighting at light speed and you'll never be able to find it because its not there.

Thats like me putting up a scan of Wolverine with him creating after images and punching at high speed saying that its a faster than light speed feat. confused

Zeuodin
When has flash EVER gone millions of times the speed of light?

I dont believe that Thor nor Supes can move/React at the speed of light and I'm a huge thor fan (love the character). Its just speculation on thor fans part just like it speculation on Supes and wonder woman fans part that they can fight at light speed.

I can easily ask you to show me a scan of any of them fighting at light speed and you'll never be able to find it because its not there.

Thats like me putting up a scan of Wolverine with him creating after images and punching at high speed saying that its a faster than light speed feat. confused Wondy already fought the shattered God at FTL. Superman flew from Vega to earth in seconds. That is millions of times light speed.

bbrem123
does it say it is millions of times light speed? or are you just assuming it is

carver9
Wondy already fought the shattered God at FTL. Superman flew from Vega to earth in seconds. That is millions of times light speed.

LOL, Super skrull flew from earth to the skrull planet in a couple of panels. Iron man flew from earth to the sun in a few panel. Rogue flew from the moon to the xmansion instantly. Brb flew across the universe in a couple of panels.

Do you want to know why all of this happened? It happened because it was part of the story.

Wonder woman has one feat to her credit that is a arguable light speed feat. Everyone get a high end feat at least one time out of there career.

And again, if you think that Supes can fight millions of times the speed of light in seconds then that would make him the most fastest being in comics; faster than the flash and we have seen recently flash SMOKING superman when he hit light speed.

Zeuodin
LOL, Super skrull flew from earth to the skrull planet in a couple of panels. Iron man flew from earth to the sun in a few panel. Rogue flew from the moon to the xmansion instantly. Brb flew across the universe in a couple of panels.

Do you want to know why all of this happened? It happened because it was part of the story.

Wonder woman has one feat to her credit that is a arguable light speed feat. Everyone get a high end feat at least one time out of there career.

And again, if you think that Supes can fight millions of times the speed of light in seconds then that would make him the most fastest being in comics; faster than the flash and we have seen recently flash SMOKING superman when he hit light speed. the difference is, you are using one time shit when Superman is known all over the galaxy. If he couldn't fly that fast, how the hell would he be known? use common sense. Wonder Woman has more than one speed feat as such as she also tagged Zoom and fought Superman in less than 2 minutes including earth to the sun and back.

shokosugi
Supes speedblitz SS before this b-level errand boy can react.

Thor bitchslaps Glads

WW bitchslaps Sentry as always

Face Inc.
All out fight. Who wins?

Good one !

Going with team 2.

Superman was the deciding factor. He can easily dispatch 2 of team 1's opponents ( going all out)..

carver9
the difference is, you are using one time shit when Superman is known all over the galaxy. If he couldn't fly that fast, how the hell would he be known? use common sense. Wonder Woman has more than one speed feat as such as she also tagged Zoom and fought Superman in less than 2 minutes including earth to the sun and back.

Explain to me how max lord who has human reaction speed seen the entire fight.

Everybody and there grandmomma have Space flight feats, its not a good way to debate when comparing a persons speed.

Hell, vulcan has galaxy flying feats but he still needed gladiators aid in catching a bullet from a sniper rifle. confused

iceman24567
Originally posted by shokosugi
Supes speedblitz SS before this b-level errand boy can react.

Thor bitchslaps Glads

WW bitchslaps Sentry as always laughing

celeyhyga17
so close.. this is a split

BattleMage
Not this again.

carver9
Team 1 9/10

D_Dude1210
Team 1 8/10.

Surfer weakness exploits Supes FTW.

WW beats down the Sentry by showing him her bewbs.

Gladiator holds off Thor til Surfer and WW come over to help.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
so close.. this is a split

Hmm...

Supes > Gladz
Thor = SS
Wondy > Sentry if he's jobbing. Equal if not.

Split

D_Dude1210
Hmm...

Supes > Gladz
Thor = SS

Split

Except that SS can weakness exploit Superman easily :-/

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Except that SS can weakness exploit Superman easily :-/

Not when he's eating a good dose of Mjolnir.

carver9
Hmm...

Supes > Gladz
Thor = SS

Split

Glads>Supes
Thor=Silver surfer
Wondy>Sentry

Team 1 9/10

D_Dude1210
Not when he's eating a good dose of Mjolnir.

Thor can be stalled by Glads so that Surfer can take out Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.