Hercule vs Bunshichi Tawari

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Hercule from the Cell Games saga takes on Bunshichi from Tenjho Tenge. in terms of overall power, characters from Tenjho Tenge are stronger than average people in DBZ and Bunshichi is the strongest one, hence the reason why this fight was made.

can Hercule actually win this?

wakkawakkawakka
Really don't know alot about Tenjho Tenge.(is it good?) But from your description of Bunshinchi, Hercule has no chance at all.

In fact the only hope he has is if he gets prep time. By that I mean beg Goku and the Z-fighters for the dragonballs to wish Bunshinchi dead.(Althought this can work either way if he's dumb enough to do this during the fight where Shenron tell everyone in the area that he grants wishes)

But since I know next to nothing about Tenjho Tenge, my two cents can be totally invalid.

danteiscool
Bunshichi has been hit by a car going rather fast and has been hurt pretty bad by it whereas Hercule has survived things that no average person in DBZ can't (like falling a few stories into the ground like in movie 9). and Hercule isn't exactly weak by RLS (real life standards), an example of this is when he pulled all thses buses into some arena with just a chain connected to them.

so all in all, he should be able to at least hold his own against people from Tenjho Tenge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.