What if...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

That ACDC Chick
okay... which games/books would make great, amazingly awesome movies if they got everything right and then some?

BruceSkywalker
The Ninja by Eric Van Lustbader

Scythe
Everything.

Rogue Jedi
Metal Gear Solid.

BruceSkywalker
Assassin's Creed

Kovacs86
American Tabloid by James Ellroy would be a ****ing great film. Or, possibly, TV miniseries. There were 4 other books in the same series as Gone Baby Gone by Dennis Lehane, which I'd love to see filmed.

Bardock42
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
okay... which games/books would make great, amazingly awesome movies if they got everything right and then some?

I think by definition probably every single one.

Kazenji
The day hollywood adapts a game to a movie exactly right would be a miracle.

MildPossession
I'd like to see the book The Wasp Factory get made into a film.

Blinky
I want to see a well written, high budget, true to book movie of any of H.P. Lovecraft's stories. Yeah I know it won't ever happen...

Also I wanna see high budget, well written, true to book movies (It would probably require at least 3) of The Neverending Story... I know they are remaking it - but I have little faith. I know this will never happen either.

Rogue Jedi
Devil May Cry.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Metal Gear Solid. Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Assassin's Creed Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Devil May Cry.
**** yes to all them three

i think id like to see a movie based on the Bartimaeus Trilogy books and one based on Kingdom Hearts.....not cause im obsessed with the games why would you think that? haermm2 dodgy .....

Rogue Jedi
"Ice Station" by Matt Reilly.

BruceSkywalker
The Night Angel trilogy by Brent Weeks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.