Characters that should be nerfed and buffed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Which characters do you think deserve a power-up or a weakness removed? Which characters deserve a good nerfing?
My vote is Sentry, one or the other. Either make him High Herald on the level of Surfer or make him a Booster Gold level hero, just don't keep him in the wide margin between those levels.

Batman-Prime
Nerf, Superman, SS, Rulk, Batman
Buff, Sentry, Ion, Thanos, Darkseid (permabuff)

The Heap
Killer Croc needs a buff.

Mshinu
Rulk may need a nerf..

So does Emma Frost, her TP has been blown out of porpotion.

Apocalypse should be brought back to his level pre defeat at the moon. With Stryfe as his new host he might be there already.

Boost Stacy X to high herald, it could get interesting wink

SoulDevourer
buff Thor. let him able to fly w/o his hammer FFS

buff Bullseye to. just make him back to his classic self (when he wuz better fighter)

Colossus-Big C
Colossus needs a healing factor
Ares needs to be bullet proof
Hercules needs some type of weather power
Superman needs to die
Spiderman can make giant spiders with his webs

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Superman needs to die
Spiderman can make giant spiders with his webs Giving Hercules weather powers imo would ruin him as a character.

AlmightyKfish
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Superman needs to die
Spiderman can make giant spiders with his webs

Ares is bullet proof, Bucky shot him in the face like, 4 times in NA #58, and he wasn't even marked.

Why would Hercules have weather powers? I mean, he's the God of Strength, not weather...

TheKahn
Just my options here but...

-most of DC needs a speed reduction. Except for the Flash family and some of their rouges, I really don't want to see half the freaking JLA being able to approach the speed of light.

-Dr. Doom needs an overall power reduction. He's essentially Reed Richards + Dr. Strange. He should have taken over the world a dozen times over by now.

-No Superhero should be able to move/destroy an entire planet (a city at most).

-Clear limits on what earthly magicians can and cannot do.

I guess my gripes are more general in nature erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.