Darth Maul vs Jerec

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SIDIOUS 66
This is all-out.

Jerec has shown to have more techniques and mastery over the force, but will it be enough to stop someone who had enough skill with the blade to challenge Darth Sidious?

Personally, I see Jerec pulling off a win, but barely.

Samurai100
Maul wins

darthbanelives
I could see maul winning this, but i don't know THAT much about jerec either.

Lord Lucien
I remember something about Jerec being a veritable powerhouse with the Force. I can't see Maul living.

mattatom
"Jerec was a powerful user of the Force; Tash Arranda, an untrained Force-sensitive, perceived him as being not quite as strong as Darth Vader."

"Jerec was talented at reading minds; he was able to pry information even from actively resisting consciousnesses."

"Other areas of particular power were telekinesis, in which he had great control, and in the defensive aspects of lightsaber fighting; Jerec's defense was a difficult one to penetrate."

"Jerec was proficient in other Force powers as well; he was capable of launching concentrated blasts of Force energy of the sort which he used to knock back Kyle Katarn on the Ruusan docking tower. More than a simple Force push, it emanated from his hand as a ball of red-tinged energy and impacted upon Katarn in a flash of light, driving him back. Jerec also mastered what may have been simply a stronger application of the same power: large blasts of devastating explosive Force energy which would not merely release kinetic force against an opponent but would deal heavy damage, badly wounding or killing the enemy. Jerec used another power which manifested itself as a ball of energy, though it had different effects, in disabling Rahn. The burst of energy struck Rahn and drove him to his knees while enveloping him in white light; it appeared to have a disabling or paralyzing effect."

"Jerec had also mastered Force lightning, as well as being able to emanate his hatred through the Force in waves of darkness and rage so intense as to disorient and disable his enemies"

Wookiepedia saves the day agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.