Kazuya Mishima vs Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Funbashi District, Tokyo.

Kazuya has ducked inside a fight club for a nice diversion. Feuding with your son, former adopted brother and your father is fun, but even Kazuya needs a break, hence the detour.

Guy is also there, with the same intentions. Deciding to put his duties as the Bushinryuu Master on the backburner for a couple of hours, he returns to his old stomping grounds to bust some heads.

Both Kazuya and Guy wipe the floor with their competition. Soon, only two are left.

Kazuya and Guy face off in the ring.

Kazuya: You're pretty good.

Guy: So are you. You're Kazuya Mishima of the Mishima clan, right?

Kazuya: I am. And you're Guy of the Bushin School of Ninjitsu. Your rep does proceed you. Before we begin, I gotta ask you this.

Kazuya points to Guy's sneakers. Despite being a bad-ass martial artist, Kazuya is a sneaker fanatic.

Kazuya: Are those Converse?

Guy: (nods) Chuck Taylor All-Stars.

Kazuya: Nice. (goes into his stance) Too bad they are not in my size. Let's do this.

Guy: I'm ready.

Guy goes into his own stance. The match is on. No Devil Gene for Kazuya, no weapons for Guy. Straight hand-to-hand.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Kazuya. He destroyed an armored robot with his back hand, split a motorcycle in half with his kick, and on par with Jin who one shot a giant golden monster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.