Post Retcon molecule Man, Post retcon Beyonder Vs Odin, Zeus, RKThor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
EPIC

the Darkone
Post Molecule Man has two sides of him, his passive side is still to much for Odin, Zeus, RK Thor. And the other side of him is evil, that's why the call him evil Molceule Man who battled post Beyonder in a battle which basically could have collapse the whole multi-verse on itself, a watcher from another universe went blind from the battle.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by the Darkone
Post Molecule Man has two sides of him, his passive side is still to much for Odin, Zeus, RK Thor. And the other side of him is evil, that's why the call him evil Molceule Man who battled post Beyonder in a battle which basically could have collapse the whole multi-verse on itself, a watcher from another universe went blind from the battle. not the god ones who were destroying the multiverse. the regular earth ones

Knowsbleed33
Two cube beings>three sky fathers.

Kasper Gutman
I've thought about this in the past and still can't figure out just how wimpy the cubers are post nerf. They won't mess with big G anymore which means they're below celestial for sure. If a cuber gets pissy just how much could they destroy? A planet? Ya I think so. A solar system or galaxy? Um...

I'm thinking they're a bit above a skyfather in the abstract area but I think a skyfather or a cosmic cube could possibly take each out in a fight and split. That is if its a top end skyfather but I'd still give the vast majority to a cuber.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.