think we will see first ever superbowl with two undefeated teams?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
The title speaks for itself,think its going to happen? Looks like a very strong possibility to me.I'm rooting for The Saints to go undefeated and win the whole thing.Do what the Patriots failed to do by going undefeated during the season AND win the superbowl.

A week ago I would have said they were going to do that but after seeing how they got lucky and only won that game against The Redskins cause the Redskins field goal kicker missed a field goal,I just dont see that happening now.Thats embarrasing almost getting beat by THAT team.I mean come on,The Redskins? This is a team that barely beat Saint Louis earlier in the year and even worse,humilated themselves losing at home to Kansas City.How can anybody other than The Raiders who are equally as bad,lose to Kansas City? thats downright humiliating. embarrasment

I would like them to do it and win the whole thing but I just cant pick them to win it all after that.what about you? As far as the Colts are concerned,I think they have a better shot of it.The one team they dont want to face is The Chargers.Thats what the ESPN announcers were saying.That they match up very well with them and history favors the Chargers.They are playing very well also.If they get past The Chargers,I think they will wint it all.what do you think?

Mr Parker
I voted option two.I think the saints will go undefeated but lose in the playoffs.I just cant pick them to get that far after almost getting beat by The Redskins.Thats just humiliating and embarrasing.

Mr Parker
wow 49 views and only two people besides me wants to make a prediction.sheesh.so far everybody seems to agree they will go undefeated in the regular season.after the way the saints struggled AGAIN against the lowly falcons,I just cant see them making it to the superbowl.The colts will easily go undefeated in the regular season,thats a no brainer,like i said their only obstacle is getting past the chargers in the playoffs.If they do that,they will be homefree and win the whole thing.The Saints have been exposed today again like they were last week as to not having a very goode defense.

BruceSkywalker
ya know i will not be at all surprised if both the colts and saints go 16-0 on the regular season,but the playoffs will be different , however it could certainly happen, dunno if it will though,, but it could

ESB -1138
Nope, Colts lost.

Bicnarok

Smasandian
Where's the "I'm a douchbag but secretly really love American football" option?

botankus
Watch it, Smas. You might trigger a "Rugby is tougher because they don't wear pads" rebuttal.

Like,
"Getting hit by Ray Lewis is tiddlywinks compared to getting clobbered by a 160-pound, knobby-kneed rugby machoman."

Mr Parker
Man cant believe the colts took Manning and the other starters out in the second half with just a 5 point lead against the jets.wait till you get like at least a two touchdown lead before you take them out.Manning has never been hurt before in his career might as well play to win.even if the colts go on to win the superbowl,their superbowl victory will be tarnished knowing what COULD have been a perfect season.amazing how the saints loss to the cowboys has demoralized that team.They clearly havent recovered from that loss psychologically.

Smasandian
Originally posted by botankus
Watch it, Smas. You might trigger a "Rugby is tougher because they don't wear pads" rebuttal.

Like,
"Getting hit by Ray Lewis is tiddlywinks compared to getting clobbered by a 160-pound, knobby-kneed rugby machoman."

Because they actually played the game, unlike us North American's who never played Rugby or soccer (that's right I called it that).

botankus
Originally posted by Mr Parker
wow 49 views and only two people besides me wants to make a prediction.sheesh.
You want to see a thread with a view-to-reply ratio that will blow you away? Check out this thread in the Movie Stars & Celebrities forum.

The number on the left is the replies; the number on the right is the views.
If my math serves me right, that's 1 reply for every 4,900 views.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.