Deadpool vs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K-Dog
Movie Deadpool goes wacko during a mission with Colonel Stryker's original "hit squad" that is featured in the movie. His jokes piss the Colonel off and so after the mission is over, he sends his cronies after Wade to "off" him. Can they do it:

1. Wade vs. Sabertooth
2. Wade vs. Sabertooth and bone-claw Wolverine
3. Wade vs. the guy with the guns
4. Wade vs. Dukes (Blob) and Wraith (teleporter)
5. Wade vs. adult cyclops

This is the Wade before the power-up or else it becomes spite almost.

Nephthys
Well since Wade has no way to kill the two regenerator's he loses to Sabertooth.

Rogue Jedi
Mmmmmmmmmmmmhm.

KingD19
Well, he sliced bullets in half, and was fast enough to slice bullets in half after they were fired, so I think he has enough strength behind his blades to dismember and decapitate. Plus he's faster than everyone on the list reaction/fight speed wise.

The guy with the guns is Agent Zero.

And he loses when he gets to Blob/Wraith.

Scythe
Takes out Blob, I would think. Possibly Wraith as well. Everyone else, would kill him too fast.

KingD19
Blob by himself gets skewered, Wraith and Blob will give him trouble.

And DP before the upgrade is faster than everyone on the list, and strong enough to slice clean through bullets, after they're fired in the air.

K-Dog
I'm thinking his speed was beyond anybody except maybe Agent Zero and could decapitate/dismember the two ferral guys pretty fast--especially boneclaw Wolverine who wasn't shown to do much at all except stab a few guys during the civil war.
Agent Zero has the same reflexes and had supernatural jumping ablility/speed but he will be limited by the speed of the bullets which are slow-mo to Wade. I think Wade clears it.

BruceSkywalker
stops at 1

KingD19
Tell me how Sabretooth, whose slower by a large amount, can beat Wade?

Placidity
Might have trouble with Agent Zero, but definitely stops at Cyclops.

Scythe
Hmm, I didn't think about decapitation. I think he can take on Sabertooth, may have hard time with Sabertooth AND Wolvie since even powered up he couldn't beat them. So I'm still 50/50 that he can take them both on.

Agent Zero, I think he can take, since regardless of how fast Agent Zero is, bullets he shoots still travel the same speed and he pretty much too care of bullets.

Blob and Wraith seem to go down easy imo. If someone like Sabertooth took out Wraith, then so can Wade.

Cyclops might be challenge since he just has to look at him and only adamantium can bloc his optic blasts, so he may lose there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.