Batman: Arkham City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mandrag Ganon
"The sequel you never saw coming." - Mark Hamill at the VGAs

Just announced in the VGAs. The sequel to Arkham Assylum is coming.

Arkham Asylum 2 isn't the official title, they didn't announce that. sad Just needed something to title the thread with. smile

Morridini
No surprise there.

Too bad Hamill didn't win voice of the year though.

Scythe
Haha, assylum.

Mandrag Ganon
Apologies. embarrasment

I knew it was coming, just didn't see it being announced today.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Morridini
Yeah...

Originally posted by Scythe
Haha, assylum.
Damn that typo. This game deserves another thread just for that! 131

And what about Superman 64 2?

Demonic Phoenix
^ Superman 128?

~ Damn, Scythe already pointed out the Assylum part sad.

Originally posted by Morridini
No surprise there.

He will next year for Darksiders 131

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
^ Superman 128?
Yeah, that. And it'll have an exclusive character on the PS3 version so everyone can complain about somethin'.

Demonic Phoenix
Dark Khan...stick out tongue

First_Tsurugi06
I know it was only a teaser trailer, but didn't Mark Hamill say that Arkham was his last time voicing Joker officially? You really think there are chances we're gonna see Joker again? It wouldn't hurt to see Harley in her little nurse/schoolgirl/dominatrix hybrid uniform again droolio

I'd kill for Ra's al Ghul to make an appearance

Ridley_Prime
Dark Khan...stick out tongue
NOOOOOO! RAAAAAAGE! laughing out loud I was more-so thinking along the lines of Darkseid or Lex Luthor in a Superman game, though if Dark Khan were the exclusive PS3 character, I could care less, and it would be good for me since it would make the 360 version look less gay... stick out tongue

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
I'd kill for Ra's al Ghul to make an appearance
It would make sense too, considering his body disappeared from that bag in the first game after beating Titan Joker.

Would also love Two-Face to make an appearance... and not just robbing a bank.

Ridley_Prime
Also, since no one posted it yet.

U4sCbJmXwZc

Seems Joker's actually back, but Hamill can't still be voicing him can he?

Kazenji
With that trailer is it me or has the black circles around Joker's eyes gotten bigger?

Ridley_Prime
I reckon it's a lasting effect of that Titan stuff he previously injected himself with.

Scythe
arkhamhasmoved.com

I crapped my pants, it already looks sweet.

^ Superman 128?

~ Damn, Scythe already pointed out the Assylum part sad.

He will next year for Darksiders 131

I just had to, haha.

Originally posted by Kazenji
With that trailer is it me or has the black circles around Joker's eyes gotten bigger?

I noticed he also has a pack of blood probably going into him next to his chair.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Also, since no one posted it yet.

U4sCbJmXwZc

Seems Joker's actually back, but Hamill can't still be voicing him can he?

He generally looks like he is in poor health in this trailer. His skin looks blotched.

Who gives a shit? Well, I do, I mean, I want Hamill to voice him again, but that's beside the point. The Joker's returning, fool stick out tongue. Though he isn't as impressive as the DCAU or the Dark Knight version imo, this version is still good.

Also hope K.Conroy returns, though he should, since he's liek teh bestest VA evar!

Demonic Phoenix
arkhamhasmoved.com

I crapped my pants, it already looks sweet.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/122/298996108_a24017de0b.jpg

I just had to, haha.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/102/298995687_47af6c1767.jpg

stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
I noticed he also has a pack of blood probably going into him next to his chair.
Yeah, and Harley (with the same guise from the first Arkham Asylum) was shown barely on the left side of the chair. Looks like you got your wish, First_Tsurugi06.

He generally looks like he is in poor health in this trailer. His skin looks blotched.
Likely a result of that Titan stuff from earlier as I said before. I mean, did you see how he looked at the end of the first game when Batman reversed the Titan effect on him? stick out tongue

Who gives a shit? Well, I do, I mean, I want Hamill to voice him again
Same. I don't think anyone should voice the Joker over Hamill, especially not the wannabe who voiced him in MKvsDC (that Joker was gay though. So was the one from The Batman series, but that's beside the point).

The Joker's returning, fool stick out tongue. Though he isn't as impressive as the DCAU or the Dark Knight version imo, this version is still good.
True. I'm hoping he's not the main antagonist yet again though like he was in the first Arkham Asylum. Ra's al Ghul or someone else should be given a chance IMO.

Also hope K.Conroy returns, though he should, since he's liek teh bestest VA evar!
True. I don't see why he wouldn't return... And if all else fails, you could have him be voiced by none other than Bale. haermm

Peach
Fixed the thread title...stick out tongue

Kazenji
Gotta get the first game have'nt seen this Titan stuff.

Scythe
Yeah, I love the little Uncle Sam/Two-Face nod on the website.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Kazenji
Gotta get the first game have'nt seen this Titan stuff.
Well to put it simply, those injected with Titan like the Joker was at the end of the first game become big, super-strong, and stuff like Bane.

Yeah, I love the little Uncle Sam/Two-Face nod on the website.
Me too. Two-Face is my favorite Batman villain, though I love the Joker too.

Scythe
Me too. Two-Face is my favorite Batman villain, though I love the Joker too.

Oh cool, you noticed it too, not that it's hard to spot, but it too my friends a few seconds to see it. Haha, I thought it was a cool move right there. The pistol in his hand too, awesome.

Ridley_Prime
Oh cool, you noticed it too, not that it's hard to spot, but it too my friends a few seconds to see it. Haha, I thought it was a cool move right there. The pistol in his hand too, awesome.
Indeed so. laughing out loud Haha.

Also, because of the three alternate endings from the first game, I guess we can expect to see Bane, Scarecrow, and the Killer Croc again, yes? beer In which case, I hope they don't make the boss fight with Croc like it was in the first game. sick

And maybe this time we'll see Freeze in all his ice-pun glory too!

Scythe
It would be cool to see Ra's, Jane Doe and Catwoman.

Neo Darkhalen
I cannot wait for this game; I love the Jokers "frail" look, makes him all the more creepier.

jalek moye
In which case, I hope they don't make the boss fight with Croc like it was in the first game. sick

and I don't want any stupid, throw the batarang at him while he runs shit either. I want some bat guantlet using, exploding batarang throwing, bat kicking brawl in the Gotham sewers

Ridley_Prime
It would be cool to see Ra's, Jane Doe and Catwoman.
Not to mention Prometheus. At least, I want to see him now after reading his bio/profile from the first Arkham Asylum.

"Story:
A dark reflection of Batman, Prometheus was raised by criminals, who were gunned down by policemen right in front of him. Dedicating his life to destroying the lay, Prometheus traveled the world and trained in the ways of murder. Clad in an armored suit that maximizes his natural skills, he is a master assassin whose physical and mental abilities rival Batman's own.

Facts:
Base of Operations: Gotham City
Eyes: Brown
Hair: White
Height: 6 ft
Weight: 180 lb
First Appearance: Prometheus #1 (December, 1997)

Attributes:
> Pathological need to kill law officers
> Trained to peak physical and mental levels
> Arsenal of weapons and deadly gadgets"

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I cannot wait for this game; I love the Jokers "frail" look, makes him all the more creepier.
Haha. Now that ya mention it, it does.

Originally posted by jalek moye
and I don't want any stupid, throw the batarang at him while he runs shit either. I want some bat guantlet using, exploding batarang throwing, bat kicking brawl in the Gotham sewers
Me too. That'll be the only way they can redeem the Croc encounter from the first game...

Zack Fair
Best news so far. This is worthy of a sequel and I agree with having a better croc fight.

Ridley_Prime
Also, they should have him say "I'll peel the flesh from your bones" and crap like that less often. I remember him having better lines than that in even the animated series stick out tongue (or at least The Batman).

BloodRain
Needs better boss battles, seemed to be lacking a bit, thought it is a more 'detective' game Batman needs to have some epic fights. Looking forward to scarecrows new tricks, that flashback scene was immense, and now he could have Titan >.>

And how big will this game be? Looks huge.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by jalek moye

Yeah, something smarter.

Like a fist fight with a 10 ft tall mutated crocodile creature...

Please think before posting.

-AC

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by BloodRain
Needs better boss battles, seemed to be lacking a bit, thought it is a more 'detective' game Batman needs to have some epic fights. Looking forward to scarecrows new tricks, that flashback scene was immense, and now he could have Titan >.>

And how big will this game be? Looks huge.
Indeed, and I agree about better boss fights. As long as they're not the same repetitive Bane-esque ones though, I'll be happy. More battles similar to the Poison Ivy one would be fine.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Yeah, something smarter.

Like a fist fight with a 10 ft tall mutated crocodile creature...

Please think before posting.

-AC

he's done it before. ermm

Impediment
I just hope that the formula for boss fights is better the next go around. It was really bland having to fend off goons while throwing batarangs at the boss to stun them, then run over and punch/kick. For the most part, that is.

Scythe
Originally posted by Impediment
I just hope that the formula for boss fights is better the next go around. It was really bland having to fend off goons while throwing batarangs at the boss to stun them, then run over and punch/kick. For the most part, that is.

As bland and repetitive as it is/was, I thought it seemed slightly realistic on how Batman would take down bigger foes. Though Batman's high IQ would mix in some new takedowns. So I'm also hoping for a bit more variety in his boss fights.

Zack Fair
As bland and repetitive as it is/was, I thought it seemed slightly realistic on how Batman would take down bigger foes. Though Batman's high IQ would mix in some new takedowns. So I'm also hoping for a bit more variety in his boss fights.

I thought the same thing. The way the fights went down they seemed ok, but adding variety(if done right) will make the experience much better.

Now I have this image of Bats engaging in an endurance fist fight with croc and bane in the antartic. dur

Scythe
Yeah, if done right, is the important factor here to me. I want semi-believable takedowns of bosses, Batman is only peak human afterall.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Now I have this image of Bats engaging in an endurance fist fight with croc and bane in the antartic. dur
laughing out loud

-Pr-
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178891

Scythe
Originally posted by -Pr-
http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3178891

I shit and came myself, I shamed myself. Awesome.

Heythere,Honey
I have high hopes for this one now that the Bad Batman game curse is over. smile

Superman still has his curse though. sad

Phanteros
Mr. Freeze has to be in this one.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
I have high hopes for this one now that the Bad Batman game curse is over. smile

Superman still has his curse though. sad

at least we're getting a Green Lantern game for the movie that's due out next year.

Scythe
Damn I hope the GL game is good, and not just a rushed game to capitalize on the movie.

Heythere,Honey
Damn I hope the GL game is good, and not just a rushed game to capitalize on the movie.
It usually is like that. O_O

KCJ506
Originally posted by Phanteros
Mr. Freeze has to be in this one.

He is. They've confirmed a voice actor for not only him, but Talia as well.

Kazenji

Depends if they're currently working on the game now and not couple of months before the movie release.

Scythe

I know, haha, fml! But, sometimes they get lucky and make a neat game, like Wolverine: Origins and Spider-Man 2.

BloodRain
What villains have been confirmed?

steverules_2
Mr. Freeze
Talia al Ghul
Harley Quinn
Joker

and possibly Two Face and Riddler, or at least I'm hoping for them, its gonna have alotta villains big grin

Kazenji

DId'nt know the games had a curse before Arkham Asylum.

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by steverules_2
Mr. Freeze
Talia al Ghul
Harley Quinn
Joker

and possibly Two Face and Riddler, or at least I'm hoping for them, its gonna have alotta villains big grin

if they do this right and have a good writer....then they'll keep Ra's Al Ghul out and make a 3rd based around him.....that ties into this one about him coming back.....their was a hint to him comeing back in the 1st one though.....

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by steverules_2
Mr. Freeze
Talia al Ghul
Harley Quinn
Joker

Where did you hear about Talia?

steverules_2
Wikipedia haermm

-Pr-
http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/main/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/DCD111BMAAGroup.jpg

Scythe
^^ Well now, do want...

-Pr-
they'll be out in january, i think.

Scythe
Of 2011? Holy crap. Harley and Bats will be mine, I think the Missus might want Harley and Joker.

-Pr-
Of 2011? Holy crap. Harley and Bats will be mine, I think the Missus might want Harley and Joker.

two harleys then lol...

Scythe
Nah, she'll take them from me.

-Pr-
Nah, she'll take them from me.

laughing out loud

Impediment
Richard Moll needs to reprise his role as Two-Face/Harvey. He really, really needs to. yes

Mr. Freeze could be an interesting addition. I absolutely adore the Batman TAS episode "Heart of Ice".

I also really hope that we are gonna get a Batmobile driving sequence for some serious road rage.

Smasandian
Agree with most except for the driving sequence.

If the game is made as a Brawler then driving sequences will always turn into shit compared to rest of the game.

It reminds me of the driving sequence in Gears of War. Totally out of place and not fun compared to the rest of the game.

Nemesis X
If Batman fights Killer Croc again, I recommend Rockstead to let him wear the mechanized Batsuit which was used to combat Bane after the first encounter in the comics. I don't want anymore of that "OMG here comes Croc, run like a sissy and throw batarangs at him until he falls back in the water."

With the trailer showing the streets of Gotham, it looks like AA2 will be a sandbox-styled game. Since drivig sequences have failed in past Batman games, perhaps Batman should just do what he does best, swing around and jump from rooftop to rooftop and if there will be driving sequences, we can only hope it doesn't suck.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Nemesis X

Since drivig sequences have failed in past Batman games,

The Batman games with the driving parts that i've played did'nt fail me.

Smasandian
Just based off the first game, I don't see the engine doing driving sequences very well.

If it's going to be half assed then don't bother adding to driving in it.

I also don't think its going to be a sandbox game but the same as the last one. An overworld type deal but not a sandbox type game. Well, I hope it isnt. What made the first game so fun was that it wasn't a GTA clone but a Metroid clone. It worked surprisingly well.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NiggaTroll
vhats up vanilla faces? need some monster cock?

PtqqMchhUkw

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Smasandian
I also don't think its going to be a sandbox game but the same as the last one. An overworld type deal but not a sandbox type game. Well, I hope it isnt. What made the first game so fun was that it wasn't a GTA clone but a Metroid clone. It worked surprisingly well.

The only reason Arkham Asylum lacked an entire free roam was because Batman was trapped inside an asylum. Now that he's roaming around Gotham City, picturing this game not being a sandbox is kinda difficult.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Nemesis X
The only reason Arkham Asylum lacked an entire free roam was because Batman was trapped inside an asylum. Now that he's roaming around Gotham City, picturing this game not being a sandbox is kinda difficult.

If it's hard to imagine, look at some third person shooters. Freedom Fighters is a good example as it takes place in a city and has none of that sandbox gameplay.

Impediment
I'd like to see a sandbox style Gotham with exploration like inFamous or Spider-Man 2.

Smasandian
Meh, I don't.

I loved the first game and I don't see being a sandbox game doesn't interest me as much.

Impediment
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the formula of the first AA, however, in my opinion, since Bats won't be in AA anymore, Gotham is his oyster. I think that it's be really cool to open up Gotham for exploration and swing from building to building while in detective mode looking for crimes in between levels/fights/mission/etc.

If Batman was limited to only building interiors in the sequel, I think that it would be a waste of SO MUCH potential.

If anything, I just really hope that this go around, the boss fights will be majorly tweaked to avoid the same awful formula last go around: hit the boss a few times, beat a wave of Joker's thugs, repeat 3 or four times, etc.

Smasandian
I do agree that having Batman walk around the city would be good but I rather see the game be more like the first than a GTA clone.

For example, instead of driving to a letter on the map, getting the mission and then going to another area of the map and then accomplishing the mission would be kinda of lame.

The problem I see is that any side missions will suck because the character is already been set. It would be out of character to have him do something mundane while catching criminals and stopping crime would work, it would get completely tedious.

In the end, the reason I loved the first is because it was cinematic and having it open world would lose that. It would be a game, and I wouldnt be interested what so ever.

-Pr-

Ridley_Prime
thumb up

Hewhoknowsall
IGN (and possibly other sites) speculates that the game may take place in the future, which some speculate may be the real reason why Joker looked so old.

BloodRain
Thought the Titan after-effect was a good reason. Harley still appears to be the same from what little we can see of her so it cant be that far in the future.

KCJ506
Damn. Fall 2011. That seems so far away.

WanderingDroid
I maybe the only nutjob Bat-Fanboy on the face of this planet who hasn't touch Arkham Asylum...yet.

From what I heard...Bats and Cats team up or co-op or whatever for this sequel. I dunno...Batman video games have been meh for me.

So...yeah...go Batman!

-Pr-
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
I maybe the only nutjob Bat-Fanboy on the face of this planet who hasn't touch Arkham Asylum...yet.

From what I heard...Bats and Cats team up or co-op or whatever for this sequel. I dunno...Batman video games have been meh for me.

So...yeah...go Batman!

arkham asylum is epic. there's no reason not to play it.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. I'd go far enough as to say you don't really even need to be a Batman fan to enjoy the game.

Scythe
The first was beyond rad, so I'm hopin' this sequel continues that.

S_D_J
so... nobody has posted this yet?

Finding The Asylum's Biggest Secret: Arkham City's Blueprints

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/warner-bros/batman/arkham2/secret600.jpg

click link to see the video

how did this thing remained a secret that long?

-Pr-
sweet.

WanderingDroid
Originally posted by -Pr-
arkham asylum is epic. there's no reason not to play it.

Blame Modern Warfare 2 for all these past months. Then Halo:Reach is coming...then Gears of War 3....oye!

Ridley_Prime
Someone missed out on a masterpiece because of those mindless war games?

S_D_J
Originally posted by WanderingDroid
Blame Modern Warfare 2 for all these past months. Then Halo:Reach is coming...then Gears of War 3....oye!

an you call yourself a bat-fanboy?

LIAR!

stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Arkham Asylum takes like 2-3 days to beat. Shame on you.

BloodRain

General_Iroh
Looks cool, though I'm not to crazy about Catwoman's look

Ridley_Prime
Wow, Sharp is a dick. Like the rest of what I'm hearing though.

NemeBro
Catwoman is hot.

That is all about her look that matters.

Mairuzu
Yeah but she doesn't look that hot in those pics.

No End N Site
This game looks to be another hit. As long as they don't phuck with what works, which is most of the damn game. I hope the simply build off the previous game and not try to revamp shit.

Phanteros
Robin from what I recall in GI is rumored to make an Appearance seeing as that a poster mentioning a canceled acrobat show is in the game.

S_D_J

NemeBro
Originally posted by No End N Site
This game looks to be another hit. As long as they don't phuck with what works, which is most of the damn game. I hope the simply build off the previous game and not try to revamp shit. I am pretty sure that is what they said they are doing. Making what works better, and adding new features to the game to improve the experience.

BloodRain
Yeah they said it wont end up as an Arkham Asylum 1.5.

Any guess to when we'll see the first gameplay vids?

S_D_J
@ Gamescom eek!

wishful thinking no expression

-Pr-
if the point of the game is to rescue catwoman, i'm not sure we're going to see co-op. unless they mean robin?

NemeBro
According to Game Informer, you rescue Catwoman in like the first thirty minutes. no expression

Hugo Strange will probably end up as the main antagonist.

Nephthys
Or Sharp will have seriously bulked up since the last game. Turned that flab into fab.

-Pr-
Originally posted by NemeBro
According to Game Informer, you rescue Catwoman in like the first thirty minutes. no expression

Hugo Strange will probably end up as the main antagonist.

oh, ok then...

Mairuzu
I just got in my new gameinformer. Epic.

S_D_J
I want Hi-res scans. Now no expression

BloodRain
This is either the last Arkham game or the last with Joker playing a role.

^predictions based on Mark Hamill not doing the voice of Joker after this game. /shrugs

-Pr-
Originally posted by BloodRain
This is either the last Arkham game or the last with Joker playing a role.

^predictions based on Mark Hamill not doing the voice of Joker after this game. /shrugs

He said that after the last game too.

Ridley_Prime
Felt this deserved to be posted here too. big grin

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-batman-arkham/708342

Nephthys
OMGBATMANIS****INGAWESOMESQUEE!

'Future game of the year right thar.'

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Nephthys
OMGBATMANIS****INGAWESOMESQUEE!

'Future game of the year right thar.'
Sadly, I kinda see the next call of duty (am assuming they'll make one next year since they do so every bloody year) or some other overrated game getting GotY over this. =(

Bardock42
It looks great.

Ridley_Prime
disregard this. effin' accidental double post

Bardock42
Sadly, I kinda see the next call of duty (am assuming they'll make one next year since they do so every bloody year) or some other overrated game getting GotY over this. =(

Well, lets hold our horses on the GOTY until we played some, eh?

Nephthys
Christopher Lees voice alone >>>> some shitty CoD game. uhuh

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well, lets hold our horses on the GOTY until we played some, eh?
True. Am just making my first predictions, is all. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Felt this deserved to be posted here too. big grin

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-batman-arkham/708342

Is that Christopher Lee voicing Hugo Strange?

Conroy, Hamill, & Lee in one game...droolio

Originally posted by Nephthys
Christopher Lees voice alone >>>> some shitty CoD game. uhuh

Not surprising, considering his voice > most games.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed.

Also, was I the only one astounded by the trailer's graphics? That's no live action, it's actually in-game shit. At first glance, it sorta looked like it would be something for the PS4, X-Box 720, or something. It kind of exceeds the graphics of anything I've seen this generation, PC stuff aside (one of my friends thought those were real actual people in the trailer at first ha-som).

Scythe
Indeed.

Also, was I the only one astounded by the trailer's graphics? That's no live action, it's actually in-game shit. At first glance, it sorta looked like it would be something for the PS4, X-Box 720, or something. It kind of exceeds the graphics of anything I've seen this generation, PC stuff aside (one of my friends thought those were real actual people in the trailer at first ha-som).

I thought the graphics looked crazy good too. I was all: "Oh shi-!"

Demonic Phoenix
Indeed.

Lee's voice > trailer's graphics uhuh

But yeah, the graphics were awesome. Batman kicked ass as well.

Nephthys
http://www.toplessrobot.com/batmanarkhamcitygal2.jpg

Harley Quinn's new design. Yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss.

More new pics (just ignore the thing that says they've been out since september): http://www.comicsalliance.com/2010/09/01/new-batman-arkham-city-screenshots-show-off-catwoman-two-fac/

Bloinky
I saw that back in September.

Nephthys
Shhhhhhh, we're not mentioning that.

-Pr-
The Harley costume is definitely a step in the right direction, but I'd still rather see a more comic-accurate costume, if only as an option or unlockable.

Ridley_Prime
Comic accurate? Did she not originate in the TAS? Regardless, I agree with what's been said about her new getup.

-Pr-
Comic accurate? Did she not originate in the TAS? Regardless, I agree with what's been said about her new getup.

She did originate in the TAS, yes, but she was then brought in to the comics. Her outfits in both are almost identical too.

Scythe
Holy shit-babies! Nightwing and Riddler are gonna be in this!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QMCGoq8dSQ0/TVWb4Z0ZjQI/AAAAAAAAG1c/qYMoG_ujs_E/s1600/batman-legacy-2-packs-2.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-m9CChgg3OAY/TVWb16OdmpI/AAAAAAAAG1U/JW2MuPnexDo/s1600/batman-legacy-2-packs-1.jpg

-Pr-
http://kotaku.com/#!5769708/batman-arkham-city

Scythe
Ah, snap.

Ridley_Prime
Love the improved gliding, among other things. No words can sum up my level of want, for this.

-V1ZF5cNYCs

Phanteros
Sick

General_Iroh
Game looks like it won't disappoint. Winning.

Impediment
Jim Cummings is the voice of Two Face? Jesus Christ.

Why not get Richard Moll to reprise his role from the animated series?

I HATE the voice of Jim Cummings!

Everything else looks amazingly epic.

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, I noticed Two-Face's voice didn't sound as likable as I'm used to it being..

BloodRain
All they'd have to do is change the linear boss fights from the first to make another game of the year.

So who's the big bad of this game, Strange or Joker?

Ridley_Prime
Personally hope for the former.

And I agree with the first part of what you said.

Scythe
BR1GPU2bvVc

New catwoman gameplay. I was expecting all the bells and whistles like healthbar and map being seen, but it's all good, looks neat.

Hahahaha, that beginning! Nice to see men so committed to copyright laws that they allowed a TM insignia to be tattooed on them.

Ridley_Prime
Wow.. Am at a loss of words again for this game.

Impediment
Jim Cummings is the voice of Two Face...............sad

I was really hoping that Richard Moll from TAS would reprise his role.

This is my only gripe about this game, though.

It looks utterly amazing.

Ridley_Prime
Apparently you switch to Catwoman during gameplay by having Batman "take a break" near groups of cats, which I think is kind of amusing.

You only have to play as her for like 10% of the story, but she also has her own side missions, unique abilities, and "thief vision" for finding stuff to steal. She doesn't have as many gadgets as Batman, but ya still gotta hand it to Rocksteady for putting forth such an effort into making a secondary playable character for the game. Am guessing there will be multiple trophies/achievements for stealing a bunch of stuff, similar to all the Riddler trophies and stuff in the first Arkham Asylum where you used that detective mode vision.. Can't wait. happy

Ridley_Prime
Also just occurred to me... Think there will be some specific predator and combat challenge maps for Selina after beating the story mode? mmm

Scythe
Wow.. Am at a loss of words again for this game.

Right? It looks very nice.

Ridley_Prime
Robin confirmed for the challenge maps if you preorder from Best Buy..

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1175823p1.html

*shakes fist at no Nightwing*

Impediment
Eh...............Robin will eventually be a DLC option.

Ridley_Prime
Real question is, if he'll be a free DLC like the extra maps on the first Arkham Asylum were, or if you'll have to pay extra for him if you don't preorder. If it's the latter, then to hell with that. I'm preordering.

Impediment
TNeKlLF5G-4

faint

Phanteros
I came.

Ridley_Prime
This will factually be one of the best games ever.

Zack Fair
Saw that a couple of nights ago. It is epic beyond epic

BackFire
Title of the thread changed to the actual name of the game.

JayDaDon

What the--- Nighwing's in this?!!! eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>